My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Observer1931
Experienced

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Observer1931 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:22 am

Will be interesting I'm sure.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sat May 13, 2023 5:44 pm

Our prolific writer friend Des seems to have slowed down over the last month. Good to know the trailer teaser but I do miss the regular Gigi tidbits.

Long time since I heard an original Gigi joke 😁

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun May 28, 2023 6:47 am

Still waiting Des. Hope everything is panning out ok.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:16 am

Yes indeed. Des was one of our bankable stars.

Now all of Gigis adventures are going unmasturbated to by the masses.

Mack555
Virgin

Unread post by Mack555 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:03 am

Des we all miss you and Gigi ,we hope all is well. A short message to us all would be greatly appriciated.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed May 31, 2023 5:11 am

It seems that his writing began to trail off as Gigi became more serious and entwined with her last two lovers.
Their relationship seemed to be evolving into a poly arrangement as she got closer to one of her lovers. I’m curious if he has little free and alone time to write as his house is now occupied by another man, or Gigi has split her living arrangements between two houses. That is a lot to take in and come to grips with.

1_chammer
Virgin

Unread post by 1_chammer » Wed May 31, 2023 5:52 am

For a possibly more panoramic view, Des has dropped out of posting for somewhat extended periods of time at least two other times I’m aware of since I have been a member. The man conceivably does have a life to live outside of a “typewriter”. However, each time he has “abandoned” ship I suspect there has been a particular psychological dynamic to his absenteeism. But it’s all a guess really, as he holds the cards.

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Wed May 31, 2023 6:55 am

mundyman wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:11 am
It seems that his writing began to trail off as Gigi became more serious and entwined with her last two lovers.
Their relationship seemed to be evolving into a poly arrangement as she got closer to one of her lovers. I’m curious if he has little free and alone time to write as his house is now occupied by another man, or Gigi has split her living arrangements between two houses. That is a lot to take in and come to grips with.
This was my take as well. Des has commented on other threads here but not his own. Taking a mono-romantic relationship poly is a huge step, even for (and sometimes especially for) hotwife husbands.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed May 31, 2023 7:10 am

“Our apologies for the past one-month-plus in lack of updates. We are entering a new phase in Gigi's and my lives. It's sorting out in ways neither of us anticipated but in a good way for the two of us. We're talking it over and I'll get around to explaining all that soon. I had before learned it's possible for a woman to be in love with three men at once but doubt I could have realized how deeply those feelings can be. That doesn't necessarily translate to a permanent love for men outside the marital relationship, but I'm not sure it cannot be. For the reason the thrills and depth of sexual relations can be overwhelming, My wife thinks permanency is possible. For now, that's something of a mystery, but we're sorting it out. Several recent experiences have come about and a summary will soon appear here.

We are each assured that won't be a problem for our marriage, so nothing has been a problem for either the two of us or Porter and Glen. This has been an exciting journey. Give me a little time. This may be difficult to explain but I'll try in the near future.”

This was posted on May 8.
There must be quite a bit to sort out with three men including Des in the mix.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 31, 2023 9:40 am

I don't think he's forgotten all his fans here. I'm sure he will turn up again when he is ready..... I hope!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:43 pm

Soon, hopefully.

1_chammer
Virgin

Unread post by 1_chammer » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:49 am

When Des injured himself, that was a long absence from here, but somehow this feels different. Anybody else feel the same way?

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:26 am

At this point, I don't know if he will ever return to posting on this thread. I agree, this feels much different than any other absence he has had in the past. The main difference is that he is posting on other threads! It's not like he has no interest in the lifestyle b/c he is posting regularly. That part concerns me greatly. He just disappeared and left his fans totally hanging without even a very brief comment that something has changed and he will no longer be posting. It is a bit like ghosting all of us. The good thing is that I, and many of you, have a real life and I've learned to put this thread aside and I don't think about it much at all. Some of you all might view my comments as being hard on Des, but I don't have a problem with him. He is doing what he feels he wants to do and if that makes him happy, then I'm very happy for him!!! It would be nice to have some closure, however.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney

1_chammer
Virgin

Unread post by 1_chammer » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:15 pm

Well said Rascal. What name(s) does he post under? I love his writing style 🙂

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:52 pm

1_chammer wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:15 pm
Well said Rascal. What name(s) does he post under? I love his writing style 🙂
He's still posting with his user name of Des31. I still think he's a good guy but absent further info, I don't know what to think.

Rascal

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:59 pm

It seems that Gigi forbid Des to be with other women for a long time because she didn't trust a man to not fall in love with another woman and leave her or something along those lines. She finally relented and let Des be with a limited number of women that she approved of and also had sex with. Eventually Gigi started getting closer to one of her men because of the frequency she was with him while Des was out of town. Des asked her to break it off and she agreed but retaliated by taking Des's permission to be with other women. He agreed despite having a good relationship with a very wealthy widow that was a partner at his work.

The next guy Gigi was with was almost the same as the guy Des asked her to stop seeing but he moved away. Then starts dating one of the richest men in town along with a young student. Des stops posting for a while then returns to announce a change in the dynamic so that he's now in a full blown poly relationship where he is sharing Gigi with the wealthy guy and the student and promises an update and never does.

It seems like maybe things have gone off the rails at this point else he might have at least posted an explanation of why his update is delayed after posting daily for years.

Personally I saw problems on the horizon when he was forbidden to carry on with Samantha from work.I hope that she hasn't moved on and is back in the picture for Des.

I could be wrong but I hope that if I am that Des will see this and at least let us know how wrong I am.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:56 am

I truly enjoyed Des and Gigi story

I hope you are wrong.

We have lost a few active contributors since I joined. Notably Chris and Kyda.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:02 am

Did Des deactivate his account?
It shows no date for when he was last on the site.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 am
Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. .

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us.
Do you two call it an open relationship, since you don't call it polyamory? I think some couples say "We're not poly, we're just open" when they don't identify with polyamory across the board, and they usually try to keep things at the friends-with-benefits level.
I haven't been able to bring myself to post recently as a result of what I considered an extremely embarrassing situation with which I haven't yet come to terms. When attempting to post one of her experiences at that time, I couldn't write it up honestly and leave out that part. I'm dealing with it and will eventually return here with our ongoing way of life.

My 36-year-old wife has kept her short-term relationships at what she calls an "emotional arm's length." In longer-term relationships, a feeling of love almost always develops between her and other men. She first became what most here call a hotwife when she was 28 and that came about at my pleadings.

Now, however, she has been involved with two men who are friends with each other. One is younger, the other older, than her, and she admittedly loves both. For the first time in our experience, either of them is fucking her more than I am. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too. We are sure that will not work for most couples, but that's the way the two of us want it to be. I'm typically not in the same room with them either at our place or theirs, but I jerk off madly while knowing they are giving her all she wants and feels she needs.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:52 pm

mundyman wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:02 am
Did Des deactivate his account?
It shows no date for when he was last on the site.
For some reason unknown to me, his account has not shown his last date of logon for several years. So, I would not read much into that circumstance. It is quite possible he is still on the site but not logging in, just reading all the forums as a guest. Of course he can't post unless he signs in.

Rascal

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:58 pm

Wow!!!! That actually sounds like the real DES!!!! Happy for the update, Des!!!! Good to hear you two are ok!!! Thoughts here were beginning to turn to the darker side.

I hope you know you don't have to write about her sex life all the time. You can just jump in and talk about whatever is on your mind.

On another thought, you know the crowd here on OHW is a very flexible group and most of us have had our share of very embarrassing events. So, you can certainly share some of that which has obviously caused you much angst within yourself.

Rascal

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:39 pm

Delighted to hear from you Des.

Hope you will resolve the issue in your head and keep us posted.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:35 pm

Thanks for checking in. I hope you can eventually see your way to telling us everything. I believe there have been many other times when her lover was having more sex with Gigi than you, but this seems a more longer term thing. Does Gigi return home to you or spend extended nights at their place?

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:36 pm

Oh, and did anything happen with the daughter?

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 pm

Thanks for clearing things up Des. Glad you're still on board with how things are going lately. Can you tell us what happened with Samantha? Is she still off limits to you and if so has she found someone else?

I m guessing the thing that stopped you from posting might have to do with you doing something you had previously not wanted to do and you either didn't enjoy it or you did and you aren't comfortable sharing that. Many of us have followed your story since the beginning and when you don't post we fear the worst. I hope you'll find you way back to posting regularly again.