My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
antidote2909
Trainable

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by antidote2909 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:27 am

Delighted to have you back 👍👍👍

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:34 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:43 am
I have some free time today to write today. I could write a novel here about all that has happened since, but here are some update-highlights.
Write the novel. :) so good to hear from you again. So how does Gigi feel about only having sex with you once per month? You seem comfortable with the situation but don’t you both risk losing the intimate connection that’s so important to a marriage?
Well, both of us realized she was being adequately satisfied with the frequency of sex. Her two guys have sufficient stamina to last a long time. That friction has an effect on the vagina walls. In the past, that has rarely resulted in the same effect. She has begun to use lubricant lately, but that can only be moderately effective.

And then, remember, I jerk off - or she jerks me off - when I'm just listening to her recounts of her affairs. Her common refrain when I want to have sex with her has been along the lines of "Would it be okay with you if we held off a few days?" I love the way it's going now, so I'm not going to register any complaints. I think I enjoy her getting fucked as much as she. The solidity of our marriage remains solid in every way. There's more to marriage than sex, just as is found in elderly couples who eventually stop having sex. It's something like that, only better. Even when I'm fucking my wife, I am usually being told of her various previous experiences. Interestingly, she often comes up with some details I had not before heard.

I was both surprised and pleased at the remarks above and PMs received in which so many expressed appreciation for my return to this forum. My free time from work responsibilities has increased to about what it was before the firm's recent growth. So you should be hearing from me more often now.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:41 am

I glad it’s working for you both Des.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:15 pm

Tracey52 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:41 am
I glad it’s working for you both Des.
It really is, Tracey. She and I have no marital problems at all. We don’t argue – sometimes we disagree but never with emotion. We have concluded that her and my sexual satisfaction is a major reason for that. Yeah, I know – other guys are now fucking her more than I do, but that also now works for both of us. I don’t think it would have when we were new at this.

It’s literally better than ever for the two of us. During my absence at some time over the previous seven months, I asked my wife if her sex life was better than the time when we first began as compared to now.

She laughed and said (as best as I recall), “No comparison. I was younger – 27 or 28 – back then. But it has become better every year or so. We already had a solid marriage, but it’s even better now, and the sex is far better. When were new and discovering this, I didn’t think that would be possible. I think it’s the difference in attitude as I matured – but perhaps for other reasons I don’t realize.” She later added that "It's all so awesome!) That's an important word in understanding how she feels about anything as compared to another. "Awesome" is her most superlative term. When she uses that word, it means there's nothing more exciting. And every word she says can be believed, especially that word.

I told her I had been thinking about that for a while. I don’t understand the reasons either, but it’s also better for me. I remember the first times another guy’s dick entered my wife’s treasured opening. I was so excited, my knees wobbled and at least once I weakly sank to my knees while watching him fuck her.

But now, there’s just something about all that to make it even better. I can’t explain it, but I cannot imagine either of us changing anything. We each think this has become the normal way a marriage should be. If any rules are set, which are few, she is the one to decide what she will or will not do. And it’s absolutely better now than when it was just the two of us.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:26 pm

Des, I feel I am almost as busy these days as you have been these last several months. I wanted to tell you that I was very glad that you have been able to make whatever changes you made at work to give you some much needed relief. Also glad you and Sam have been able to reconnect in a sexual nature when you were away. I've always felt that it was a natural fit for you two on an occasional basis. Did she ever cultivate another FB while you were prohibited from being with her? If she did, how does your current relationship with her work with that person? It's been told many times about the "power of pussy", I guess when Sam and Gigi got together, the forces of nature helped Gigi understand that Sam wasn't a threat to your marriage! I think Gigi was a little blind to your needs to have that same excitement once in a while since Mary has moved away. I'm very glad things are good for you and Gigi!!! Your future contributions of all that happens in your family will be certainly welcomed here once again!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:31 pm

Oh, I forgot one thing!!!! I wanted to tell you that your new avatar is defective. It seems the figure that represents you has a much larger dick than Gigi's lover. In fact her lover doesn't have a dick at all!!!!! Do you think he is a grower and not a shower??? :D If he is between her lovely thighs like that, he certainly should be very hard and ready for action!!! I couldn't resist this comment!!!! Hahaha!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:59 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:26 pm
Des, I feel I am almost as busy these days as you have been these last several months. I wanted to tell you that I was very glad that you have been able to make whatever changes you made at work to give you some much needed relief. Also glad you and Sam have been able to reconnect in a sexual nature when you were away. I've always felt that it was a natural fit for you two on an occasional basis. Did she ever cultivate another FB while you were prohibited from being with her? If she did, how does your current relationship with her work with that person? It's been told many times about the "power of pussy", I guess when Sam and Gigi got together, the forces of nature helped Gigi understand that Sam wasn't a threat to your marriage! I think Gigi was a little blind to your needs to have that same excitement once in a while since Mary has moved away. I'm very glad things are good for you and Gigi!!! Your future contributions of all that happens in your family will be certainly welcomed here once again!!!!

Rascal

Post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:31 pm
Oh, I forgot one thing!!!! I wanted to tell you that your new avatar is defective. It seems the figure that represents you has a much larger dick than Gigi's lover. In fact her lover doesn't have a dick at all!!!!! Do you think he is a grower and not a shower??? :D If he is between her lovely thighs like that, he certainly should be very hard and ready for action!!! I couldn't resist this comment!!!! Hahaha!!!

Rascal
Hi Rascal... Gigi and I had set Samantha up with a couple of my wife's former short-term fuckbuddies, but neither lasted long. We didn't ask but assume their personalities didn't mesh. Sam has a lot of assets to keep track of, in addition to a lot of work at her ad-agency job, and that's probably another reason. I thought that she might quit the agency after her late husband's sizeable estate was passed along to her as sole beneficiary; but she says she plans to stay with our agency until whatever age she retires. So I'm her only squeeze at this time, although a few weeks may go by before we reconnect. She and I think alike about almost everything, so she's a good fit for me.

Good point on that temporary avatar. Her guys are, in her words, rather gifted. :lol:

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:06 am

A few weeks ago, my wife received notice that her high school graduation class will be holding its 18th-year reunion December 10. She hadn't intended to go until Tuesday night when she received a phone call from a guy who was in several classes with her and was her date at the prom that year. They had not had sex until that night, and I recall mentioning that a long time ago here in this thread.

He said he had married after serving a stint in the Navy but is now divorced. Gigi told him she's married but that I wouldn't be able to go at that time because of my work, so she had not planned to attend. After talking it over with me, I encouraged her to go alone. She phoned her former friend back and told him about her change in plans. She has a week and a half left on vacation this year and made arrangements at her bank to be off at that time.

No mention of sex between the two was mentioned in their phone conversations. Gigi didn't bring that topic up either, but I told her she might enjoy "reconnecting" with him. Understanding my hint, she grinned and said, "Anything's possible." Each of them has exchanged at least two emails and sent recent photos. Gigi says he looks even better now than he did when a student. He remarked in one email, "You look amazing." His comment gave me some hope they may get together aside from the reunion.

Well, I'm hoping anyway. I loved hearing her story of that night when the two of them were fucking in the back seat while another couple was in the front seat of their parked car.

ADDED ON TO ABOVE:

- - - And my wife phoned me at the office an hour ago to say she would be a few hours late getting home this evening. As mentioned long ago here in the past, our insurance agent visits her at our home about annually - sometimes more but rarely - to review our policies. That's more than necessary, but they're always fucking before he leaves, so he has motivation to keep us up to date. Once as written here before, the two of them went out of town to stay a few days at a resort. They have talked about doing that again but it hasn't since happened.

Anyway, he called to ask if I wasn't going to be home tonight, He wants to "bring (her) up to date on our coverage." She said I was expected to get off work at my usual time but she could instead come by his home when she gets off work at four p.m. He told her that's "even better." She responded, "I like that better too." I'm looking forward to hearing all about it whenever she gets home. :P

I had a fifteen-minute erection after hearing that and walked out of the office until my dick deflated.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:09 am

Tell us more when she gets home. I hope he gives you both good coverage.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:06 am
A few weeks ago, my wife received notice that her high school graduation class will be holding its 20th reunion December 10. She hadn't intended to go until Tuesday night when she received a phone call from a guy who was in several classes with her and was her date at the prom that year. They had not had sex until that night, and I recall mentioning that a long time ago here in this thread.

He said he had married after serving a stint in the Navy but is now divorced. Gigi told him she's married but that I wouldn't be able to go at that time because of my work, so she had not planned to attend. After talking it over with me, I encouraged her to go alone. She phoned her former friend back and told him about her change in plans. She has a week and a half left on vacation this year and made arrangements at her bank to be off at that time.

No mention of sex between the two was mentioned in their phone conversations. Gigi didn't bring that topic up either, but I told her she might enjoy "reconnecting" with him. Understanding my hint, she grinned and said, "Anything's possible." Each of them has exchanged at least two emails and sent recent photos. Gigi says he looks even better now than he did when a student. He remarked in one email, "You look amazing." His comment gave me some hope they may get together aside from the reunion.

Well, I'm hoping anyway. I loved hearing her story of that night when the two of them were fucking in the back seat while another couple was in the front seat of their parked car.

ADDED ON TO ABOVE:

- - - And my wife phoned me at the office an hour ago to say she would be a few hours late getting home this evening. As mentioned long ago here in the past, our insurance agent visits her at our home about annually - sometimes more but rarely - to review our policies. That's more than necessary, but they're always fucking before he leaves, so he has motivation to keep us up to date. Once as written here before, the two of them went out of town to stay a few days at a resort. They have talked about doing that again but it hasn't since happened.

Anyway, he called to ask if I wasn't going to be home tonight, He wants to "bring (her) up to date on our coverage." She said I was expected to get off work at my usual time but she could instead come by his home when she gets off work at four p.m. He told her that's "even better." She responded, "I like that better too." I'm looking forward to hearing all about it whenever she gets home. :P

I had a fifteen-minute erection after hearing that and walked out of the office until my dick deflated.

~ Des
Gigi is insatiable ❤️ Can’t wait to hear the whole story.
Gigi fan for life!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:32 pm

Obviously, Gigi loves to fuck!!!! I don't know of another woman who fucks as much as she does for fun!!! Sure there are working girls (call girls or prostitutes) that probably fuck more than her but for a hotwife who likes to fuck other men recreationally, I think she is the woman I think is the tops!!!! Des, does she fuck every other night??? If not with you then her other men??? Is she at her highest level of fucking now or more in the past?? I only wish I was 20 years younger, I'd love to have sex with her to see what gets the other men so crazy for her!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:13 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:32 pm
Obviously, Gigi loves to fuck!!!! I don't know of another woman who fucks as much as she does for fun!!! Sure there are working girls (call girls or prostitutes) that probably fuck more than her but for a hotwife who likes to fuck other men recreationally, I think she is the woman I think is the tops!!!! Des, does she fuck every other night??? If not with you then her other men??? Is she at her highest level of fucking now or more in the past?? I only wish I was 20 years younger, I'd love to have sex with her to see what gets the other men so crazy for her!!!

Rascal
How often a guy is fucking her takes a little explanation. I would say approximately once a week on average but not necessarily every week. The frequency she is with either Glenn or Porter, her regular guys, has changed three times in the past six months, so nothing is really static with them.

The common way now it usually works is that she is separately together as something of a schedule with Glenn and Porter about once a month, each two weeks apart. Those are either Friday or Saturday nights, whichever works for the them. But Porter is often away on weekdays for a night or two and she stops by on those nights to be with Glenn. Sometimes, Glenn is instead at our home, so I give them our marital bed. When he is our place, she usually invites him to stay overnight. By the time I get home, I can usually hear them already fucking down the hallway from the moment I walk into the front door. He's still in his early 20s, so he often fucks her multiple times through the night. That throws her sleep schedule off, but she says she can handle it the next day at work.

She also at times has her less-frequent, former fuck buddies who still keep in touch, just not as often as they did when they were together for a while. So I can say it's a rare week that any one of those isn't fucking her at least once a week, and she's satisfied with our lives in that way. I like it too, just the way its. In the past few months, she has seen our cars' mechanic at his apartment down the street from his shop, a guy with who she once often went bowling, and her former psychologist. We met one guy in August at a lounge who went home with us for a night and fucked her brains out, but she saw him only twice because he lives in Colorado and was here for only about a week at that time. She likes her schedule with her two regular guys for the reason it gives her free time for others who she may be more casually interested. Those aren't necessarily the only other guys, but are those I recall most at the moment.

She says the once a month with one or the other keeps the sex hot for all. It's hot for me too while I'm jerking madly, my favorite hobby when I'm not also fucking her and listening to any one of her adventures :shock: she wishes to impart.

~ Des

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:10 pm

Des, Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking she was having sex with someone a couple of times a week. I didn't realize that Glenn and Porter were generally just once a month. Then fill in some other lucky guys and that was the basis of my thinking. That does give you ample opportunities to have your way with her if her schedule is that light. LUCKY YOU!!! I still like to think she is a LOVE GODDESS with skills most women don't possess. But that is what fantasies are all about. You can tell her that I enjoy a few fantasies about her if you wish!!! :oops: :shock: :twisted: But please don't tell her I'm creepy!!!! :mrgreen:

Rascal

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:37 pm

Des, Typical needy question. If this is the schedule, why is it that you're having sex only once a month?

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:50 am

Thanks for the update Des, was just wondering if you guy’s still see Sherry and Beau?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:30 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:10 pm
Des, Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking she was having sex with someone a couple of times a week. I didn't realize that Glenn and Porter were generally just once a month. Then fill in some other lucky guys and that was the basis of my thinking. That does give you ample opportunities to have your way with her if her schedule is that light. LUCKY YOU!!! I still like to think she is a LOVE GODDESS with skills most women don't possess. But that is what fantasies are all about. You can tell her that I enjoy a few fantasies about her if you wish!!! :oops: :shock: :twisted: But please don't tell her I'm creepy!!!! :mrgreen:

Rascal

Glenn and Porter were entertaining my wife more often the first few months of this year. They tried a couple of other scheduling but agreed with Gigi who told them her work and personal activities take too much time to keep up with both as in the past. They alternate about every two weeks, so that “once a month” applies to each individually.
antidote2909 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:37 pm
Des, Typical needy question. If this is the schedule, why is it that you're having sex only once a month?
I gave that once a month as an estimate and didn’t mean it as some scheduled event. Our work – particularly mine - and other activity takes a lot of our time. If I was fucking her more often, she would have less time to experience more excitation with others than does our lengthy marital sex. And it depends on what anyone considers sex between us. I get updates of all her sexual escapades while we’re in our bed that night or the following nights, and she or I is jerking me off as she narrates her adventures. Those nights are common for the two of us.

That’s okay with the two of us.
Scotch98 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:50 am
Thanks for the update Des, was just wondering if you guy’s still see Sherry and Beau?
We still see them socially and consider our friendship to be solid. But Sherry is still seeing a couple of guys with Beau’s approval, and he has hall passes to see other women if he wishes. The last time he and Gigi had sex with either late July or early August of this year.

AND - I appreciate the opportunity those remarks above have given me to explain whatever I may not have made clear in that multi-month update.

~ Des

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:47 am

Thanks for the clarifications again, Des! I see you changed your avatar once again. Is that a pic of Glenn and Gigi together or just an unrelated pic off the net as a representation of them?? If that is an actual pic of them together, who took the photo?? Do you ever get to watch Glenn and Gigi when they have sex??? Just curious, no serious implications or issues here!! :D

Rascal

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:19 pm

Happy t-day Des and Gigi. Just bumping you back to page 1.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:07 am

snooper56 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Happy t-day Des and Gigi. Just bumping you back to page 1.
Thanks for that, Snoop. I'm pleased to have time to return here. The past few months have been busy for me. We recently had another eventful day... Dec. 1 was Gigi's birthday. I'm trying to get back on here more often and will fill in a recent encounter before leaving this webpage for the day...

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:09 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:47 am
Thanks for the clarifications again, Des! I see you changed your avatar once again. Is that a pic of Glenn and Gigi together or just an unrelated pic off the net as a representation of them?? If that is an actual pic of them together, who took the photo?? Do you ever get to watch Glenn and Gigi when they have sex??? Just curious, no serious implications or issues here!! :D

Rascal
Glad to see you here again, Rascal. Yeah, it’s a representation. The pic was two or more years back with another of a guy who was one of two auto company reps. On one of their trips to dealers in our area, she traveled an hour to their hotel at his request and had sex with both. Each was (separately) at our home one time. But his physique was about the same as Glenn’s.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:17 am

Gigi is currently at a Caribbean adults-only resort with Porter and Glenn. She took the rest of her vacation days and a couple of personal leave days from work. They will return on Dec. 7, six days past her birthday. The evening they were about to leave our home, Porter said he thinks he now knows my motivation for other guys to fuck her, and, glancing at my wife, he added, “So now I’ll have something to trade.” The three laughed at his comment. I drove them to the airport and will pick the three up when they return. As they retrieved their luggage from the car’s trunk, Porter said, “I promise we will take very good care of her.”

I spent the weekend with Samantha in their absence. Gigi has phoned me nightly, twice when her young friend Glenn was boning her but not during encounters with whatever other swingers were fucking her brains out. One particular husband attracted her and fucked her mightily, or so i'm told. Amid moans and squeals as their dicks pummeled her pussy, she said she had a great time both on the ship and at two ports where the ship docked. The last time we spoke by phone, she said, "I like being your free-range wife." I do too.

The routine the three have settled into is that either Porter or Glenn sees her separately at Porter’s home or ours once a month, leaving other weekends free for the two of us. Two weekends ago, she and I were at a lounge popularly known locally as a pickup bar. When we were being escorted to a table, a guy sitting with three other men looked up at me as my wife walked ahead of me and said, “You’re a lucky guy.” I knew what he meant but grinned and asked, “In what way?” He said I had a great-looking date. I told him to join us a few minutes at our table if he didn’t mind and to tell my wife what he said. I added that I was sure she would appreciate that.

A few minutes later, he came and sat with us. He didn’t return to join his friends who he said worked with him out of Toledo. He introduced himself as Wes. The men were in town on business to set up and open a new retail store in our area’s largest mall. Wes’s job is that of window dresser designing the store’s entry windows. The other men came by our table to say they were headed to their hotel and left.

Wes is a rather big guy, about 6’1” with dark hair that’s a bit longer than my more close-cropped scalp and combed back in a way that covers half his ears. He came across as that of a man supremely confident with an agreeable sense of humor. I was so distracted by my wife’s evident attraction to him that I cannot recall a single joke he offered throughout our conversation. He told us he had an undergrad degree in archaeology but had learned his success would be limited without further studies. He worked his way through college as window dresser and found his artistic skills were superior to most others in that field of work. He now contracts to various retail chains for specialty work and training others new to the craft.

Gigi told Wes she was pleased with his compliment. I cannot recall all the ways the conversation became more intimate but recall that was the result of a comment by my wife – something along the line of, “I take it that means you would like to sleep with me.” I’m sure those weren’t the exact words but at least had that meaning. She added that her husband has suggested in the past he would find it exciting if someone else slept with her, "at least once." He grinned and said, “Well, okay, yeah, that would be very nice.” Gigi said that for the reason she and I don’t drink very much the three of us should go to our home for any more liquor. He drove his rental car behind us to our home. I asked Gigi if she wanted him to fuck her. She chuckled and said, “What do you think?” I smiled and nodded affirmatively. By the time we drove into the garage, I had a raging hard-on, which I suspect he noticed when the three of us walked into our home.

While showing him around our house, he commented on the hot tub and the patio sign that reads, “No swimsuits allowed after 7 p.m.” She invited him to join us in the tub if he wished, and he eagerly accepted her offer. Without his long-sleeved shirt, I - and my wife - could now see the guy is ripped with seemingly sculpted muscles in his arms, chest, and legs. His profession is that of an artist, and I normally think of a guy with artistic skills as less muscular. I would later recall that the greatest of all artists, the Italian Michelangelo, was reportedly as ripped as the best of strong men. That’s probably true of most sculptors as well.

I’m not gay but was captivated as he removed his boxer shorts. His dick sprang out like a bat escaping from its cave into the night. We don’t see many pricks more than seven or so inches, but I’m guessing his was close to eight, and the sight of his python gave me a momentary shock. He slid into the bubbling waters rather slowly as if he was proud to display his phallic wonder, curving somewhat-but-barely-noticeably upward. My wife loves seeing other rigid cocks. I glanced to where she sat alongside him and noticed her gaze was transfixed on his ample manhood. My eyes followed his ample girth as it sank as if in slow motion inch by inch into the water. The veins stood out prominently on his prick’s thick, pink foreskin. His broad, tan cockhead capped the thick stalk like a crown atop a fat branch on a tree. My body shuddered at the sentiment of that monster entering my wife’s hot cunt. If I could transfer thoughts to another’s brain, I would have messaged to him, “Please fuck her tonight.”

As it turned out, I didn’t need that extrasensory ability. My wife followed him out of the hot tub and I was turning off the bubbler and putting away the damp towels with which we dried off onto a patio chair. She said to him, “Care to see the rest of our home?”

Both were naked as they walked down the hallway, disappeared a moment in our guest bedroom, and then crossed the hall to our bedroom. She closed the door slightly behind her but not all the way. From our living room, I heard a minute or so of conversation between them before an extended silence. I would later learn my wife had turned to face him and he drew her near, kissing her fully on the lips. She responded enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around his neck. His stiff cock pressed against her belly.

My excitation had begun while in the hot tub, where I hoped neither would notice me stroking beneath the waters. But now, naked while sitting on our living room couch, my six-inch stiffie begged for the warmth of my hand. I held off and crept down our darkened hallway to peer around the bedroom’s slightly opened door.

Their two naked bodies were pressed against the other and kissing deeply. Excitedly, I grasped my hard and unbending pecker but held off stroking. I slipped into our dark bedroom and sat on the carpet alongside our marital bed. Neither seemed to notice my presence as Wes urged my wife to the bed onto her back. He parted her long legs and knelt between her thighs as he guided his broad dickhead to the opening of her cunt. Her eyes widened and her jaw hung open, just as she has once often done when seemingly frightened as her boss’ large cock was about to enter her opening.

And that’s the moment I realized something about her way of thinking I hadn’t before. She has often said that a guy’s size isn’t important. ”It’s just different, that’s all.” But I also had known that she loves looking at a man’s rigid penis, whether he’s fucking her or not. She was staring down at the narrow space between their bodies as he propped his torso above her with his outstretched arms and hands pressed against the sheets alongside her head. She was closely watching his cock sliding into her opening.

So size does make a difference to her. She can see a sizeable member as it enters her or withdraws for yet another thrust. She cannot see any portion of my ordinary six inches - or another’s of similar size - when fucking her. Her eyes followed his python as it disappeared into her opening, and her cuntal walls expanded gleefully to accommodate his girth.

She cried out, “Oh yes! Oh yesss” and as it plunged deeper into her wet channel, she wailed, “Oh goddd!” Her head dropped to the pillow. His hips thrust madly against her buttocks. The slapping of flesh against flesh overwhelmed their sighs and moans. Her legs wrapped around his hips. I found myself so excited by his prowess that my breath and my senses were distorted. I stifled my tendency to moan to avoid distracting either of them. For perhaps a half minute, I hadn’t realized my warm hand was stroking my cock madly. I deeply wanted to burst out with, “Oh yeah, fuck my wife good and hard,” but did not.

My wife’s wits were sufficiently in control that she turned to our Alexa device and said, “Play ‘Little GTO.” For whatever reason, that’s her favorite song during fast and furious fucking. And that could easily describe the fury with which his long shaft was plunging into her. My wife wailed, “Ohmygod! You’re so good.” Yeah. He was. At least as good as I’ve ever witnessed.

He grunted, “I’m glad it’s good for you.” She responded breathlessly, “Nobody is better.” Well, hell, what’s that kind of comment for a husband's ego to overhear? But for whatever reason, I didn’t then mind hearing her tell him that at all. I was delirious with fervored emotion. I think my warm hand felt as good to me as his whopping-sized cock then stuffing my wife’s hot cunt. Wes glanced alongside to see me jerking off. I don’t know if I looked pathetic or some kind of lesser guy getting off on his wife being fucked. I don’t think I cared at that moment but would later recall what I must have looked like when lying there on my back and jerking off madly. I doubt it would make a pretty picture.

My wife’s body shuddered and she pressed the back of her head onto the pillow as she screamed in her first orgasm. She cried out, “Oh fuck yes! Honey! I’m cummingggg . . . Cumming so goooood.” Wes flipped her over to her knees. She turned her head about to watch as his long, thick cock entered her pussy from the rear. He slammed into her. Her body shook like a leaf in a windstorm as he pounded her pussy with a wide grin on his face. “You’re so fucking hot,” he murmured. Her lip quivered and a sob threatened to choke off her voice as she stammered, “You - You too . . . Your hot cock is just what I needed. I love you fucking me.”

Most impressive of all is that my watch then registered all this had been going near a half hour. I’m unaware of many men who last that long. Most who have fucked my wife, like me, last about two to five minutes before ejaculating. But this was about to end. Wes groaned as his semen erupted into my wife’s channel. She bawled in a loud, high-pitched, squeal like a baby, shrieking, “Oh goddd! I feel it in me!” I think she meant she could sense his spurt of lava spiraling into her channel, but I don’t know how that’s really possible. And later when she told me her feelings while he fucked her, she couldn’t recall saying that.

Wes’ cock didn’t deflate as he withdrew and lay alongside her on the side further from me. He glanced at our Alexa machine and said, “I like that you can pull up any song you want. Do you want to hear the song I liked best when I was studying archaeology in school? I call it the archaeologist’s song.” He said archaeologists are the “road workers” of science. They mostly don’t work in lab coats in pleasant surroundings. They’re digging in dirt, moving rocks, and putting up with snakes, chiggers, ants, and other pesky creatures.

Gigi said she can’t recall any song that relates to archaeology, but he said, “Alexa, play ‘Keep Searching’.” it took more explanation to the machine before he found it, but finally “Keep Searchin’” came on. The singer is Del Shannon, and the only words I recall are, “Keep Searchin’ – Follow the sun,” but it actually did seem to fit. As the song played on, she rolled aside, grasped his stiff cock, and sucked it. His eyes rolled up in their sockets. He said nothing, but clearly he was affected by the wet warmness of his broad dick in her mouth. And then, a minute or so later, his hips lurched upward and he moaned as his jizz spurted into her mouth.

My wife looked down at me from the bed, waved a hand as a gesture for me to leave, and said, “He will be staying the night.” I thanked the two of them for putting up with me during their performance and walked out to the hallway and into our guest bedroom. I didn’t close the door. I heard them fucking once more at some time during the dark, early morning. I had been awakened not by the sex but instead by the song playing on our Alexa device, “Kokomo.” Their passionate sounds told me this was a slower, more romantic interlude, so I suppose the song fit the moment for them.

The following morning, I was up at our usual time of 5:30 a.m. and prepared a breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon, cream of wheat, and Kahlua coffee with cappuccino powder. My wife is typically up and about at the same time, but neither had left the bedroom. So I carried servings of two trays on our rolling cart to our bedroom, knocked on the half-open door, and served them in bed. They joined me at our kitchen table a few minutes later for second cups of coffee.

West and Gigi sat across from me. She said to him, “Too bad you’re in town only a few days. I wish you lived closer.” Wes said that might not be so. The store will be hiring another decorator for their stores. Those guys move about from chain store to store as needed. If the man hired needs training, Wes is told he may be needed again for a while. “So,” he said, “I might be back a time or two more for a few days each.” He promised to let her know and added, “I liked last night a lot as you say you did.” Gigi’s expression, smile, and affirmative nod was her only response to let him and me know she was more than agreeable to that.

In a way, this interlude reminded me of our earlier days, when Gigi was then going through a series of guys she picked up either with or without me. And yeah, I liked it. A lot.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:13 pm

It's great to see another post from the famous Des31!!!! :lol: I'm glad Gigi got an exciting fuck from a new and very capable stud!!! It seems she may have a new standard for Porter and Glenn to achieve!!

The news that your loving wife is away at an adults only resort is wonderful. I think that interprets to a sex friendly place like Hedo since you mentioned yet another man she fucked. A swinger's playground? It is hot to think Porter is hot to share Gigi with another man and watch "his" girl get boned by a stranger, just like you!!!!! I think you will have a LOT to relate to us when they return. I'm sure there are many hot and sexy stories to tell from their trip. A quick question, since you knew Gigi was leaving with two of her lovers to go on a long trip to sexy locations, did you get to make love to her before she left???

Thanks for the update, Des!!!!

Rascal

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:33 pm

Quite the pleasure to read your update Des. Sounds like you and Gigi had a great night! You just never know what might happen when you and your "free range" wife go out on the town.

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:19 am

So happy to see you posting more regularly Des, your fans missed you!

kamaks
Prepubescent

Unread post by kamaks » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:21 pm

Joined this forum a few weeks back (from reddit). So glad I found this.
It was at that moment a personal insight crossed my mind. I’ve been jerking off since I was twelve. All those years, I had unconsciously been training my dick for the pleasure of my hand. Throughout the nearly four years my wife has been a hotwife, I hadn’t realized why I needed my wife to fucked by another guy while I watched. I’m satisfied not having sex with other women, and the reason is I’ve trained my dick to enjoy my hand. Watching her isn’t just voyeurism. It’s the pleasure of my hand on my penis at the hottest possible scene I could witness. I now realized what had previously escaped me. I’m a hand-job man and need other men fucking my wife to satisfy my lustful cravings. Every time I watch and ejaculate, it’s like an explosion detonating inside my brain.
This is gold and so true. And I was thinking why this way for us and not for the bulls.

I also felt for this line.
Watching her hot body brandishing that whip and attired only in patent leather boots and collar, I wished it was me walking down that hallway with my wife.
Sigh, dont want to spread depression.