My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:40 am

Your wife knows how to play all the angles. She is a born HotWife.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:16 am

Nice response, Des!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:01 am

I love it! Your acquiescence to your wife's lovers' arrogant, though mistaken belief that you are a sexual non-entity in your wife's love life is so hot. And your wife's further refusal to either endorse or deny their belief makes it exquisite.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Des, your HW's BF believing you are not able/wanting to engage sex with your wife and thinking he is exclusive to her pussy is very interesting. It's kind of like double reverse in football. He thinks he's exclusive but in reality your cuckolding him with your own wife and she's cheating on him, from his point of view, if he knew. You my friend, live a VERY interesting live with your hotwife!!!!!! Please continue!! :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, your HW's BF believing you are not able/wanting to engage sex with your wife and thinking he is exclusive to her pussy is very interesting. It's kind of like double reverse in football. He thinks he's exclusive but in reality your cuckolding him with your own wife and she's cheating on him, from his point of view, if he knew. You my friend, live a VERY interesting live with your hotwife!!!!!! Please continue!! :)
Hadn't thought about it in that way! Thanks for the insight!

Just got home a little while ago from her boyfriend's and his ex's remarriage ceremony. Tired now and going to sleep awhile. Will update (continue, as you said) later after hearing from her. She probably won't be phoning me until tonight if her cell phone isn't out of range on the boat. She's "honeymooning" with them if you can call it that, so they should be having a hot time. If not by now, soon.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Sometimes it is a bit difficult to keep track. Your wife's current boyfriend, from whose wedding with his ex you have just returned, is this the same guy your wife spend her time with, while you were on a business-trip to Omaha back in September? Or are they two different persons?

Another thing, your wife birthday is on Saturday, right. I have to say I find it kind of disturbing, that your wife prefering to go away, instead of spending her birthday with you, her husband. No matter if you say it's ok for you. I hope, if you had said you would prefer that she spend the day with you, instead of "honeymooning" with them, your wife would have happily done so or am I wrong on this??

Btw. I want to thank you of to summerize your and your wife's journey im just one thread. I think many others will agree it's far better this way, than to follow a dozen of threads. Please, stick to this.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Xalar11 wrote:Sometimes it is a bit difficult to keep track. Your wife's current boyfriend, from whose wedding with his ex you have just returned, is this the same guy your wife spend her time with, while you were on a business-trip to Omaha back in September? Or are they two different persons?

Another thing, your wife birthday is on Saturday, right. I have to say I find it kind of disturbing, that your wife prefering to go away, instead of spending her birthday with you, her husband. No matter if you say it's ok for you. I hope, if you had said you would prefer that she spend the day with you, instead of "honeymooning" with them, your wife would have happily done so or am I wrong on this??

Btw. I want to thank you of to summerize your and your wife's journey im just one thread. I think many others will agree it's far better this way, than to follow a dozen of threads. Please, stick to this.
I can understand the confusion. Sometimes I have trouble keeping track too. It's her principal boyfriend now, the boat owner, client at her bank and the one who first made a pass while naked with us in our hot tub. Guess you'd have to go back to each update, but I don't read those once I post them here. The guy who has been considering remarrying his ex, all detailed above.

She phoned me an hour ago from his boat and I wrote it up in my personal journal. Rather than edit it down, I'll just copy and paste from my computer journal. About to do that now. As much as I wanted to spend her birthday with her, I'd rather she be with them and fucking. I'm not overly anxious about it being her birthday. I'll let others judge whether that's wrong or not.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Friday, Nov. 30: I’m one of those writers who keep notes and a computer journal of almost everything that happens in our lives each day. This is today’s happenings for us - and its length is a good reason I don’t typically copy and paste it all here:

At 1:35 p.m., it hit me. I realized our life would be nothing like it once was.

It finally happened. At just after noon, my wife’s boyfriend’s and his ex-wife’s remarriage went smoothly. The ceremony was held at his home. His five-bedroom place isn’t estate-size but looks palatial on five acres of manicured grounds. We had anticipated the attendees to be only the couple, my wife, me and the notary who was to perform the ceremony. An unexpected guest was the notary’s girlfriend who’s studying to be a notary public. He told the wedding couple he wanted her to observe, which was fine with them.

The groom’s a manly-tough looking guy and looked great in his white-coat tux. His 33-year old bride wore a floor-length, low cut dark red dress. My wife was requested to perform the peculiar duty of serving as his “best man” and hand the groom the original ring from their first wedding. I only later learned his wife was the one wanting her to serve as best man because she had fucked her like a man with her strap-on dick. My wife wore her new, form-fitting black tuxedo pantsuit for the occasion and looked great.

I was the odd guy out in attire, a tan-plaid sport coat, brown slacks and school tie. I’d told them beforehand I wouldn’t have time to change into a suit because I had a morning meeting with a company client at her office. I’d rushed but arrived just thirty minutes before they were to wed.

Following the ceremony, the bride told me their notary had known she was bisexual but his girlfriend didn’t. The groom placed the wedding ring on his wife’s finger and was told to kiss the bride. He did, then she turned to my wife and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. My wife responded fittingly with open mouth and tongue, their arms entwined. The notary’s surprised girlfriend’s face turned red as a fire truck. She’s young and cute. I guessed her employer-boyfriend as probably in his early 40s.

A moment later, the woman glanced at me and grinned meekly without saying a word. But fifteen minutes later when the two were leaving at the front door, the girl stopped to shake my hand and whispered with a relaxed grin, “I like your lifestyles. Cool.” It came out as “coo-uhl.” I don’t really know what she assumed our lifestyles to be and wouldn’t have felt comfortable asking.

My wife had brought along our canvas duffel bag stuffed with travel clothes. The three of them retired to a bedroom to change for their two-night, three-way honeymoon trip on his new boat. They walked out, all in cargo pants and thick sweaters, and loaded their gear into the back of his SUV. His wife threw in a 12-string guitar. I told her I wasn’t aware she was a musician. Her husband said she sings for friends and is also very good with a piano and harmonica. A moving company will transport her piano along with other items from her home to his when she moves in with him Sunday.

My wife handed me her tux, formal shirt and bow tie on a hanger to take home and kissed me good-bye. The bride and groom turned to look back, smiling. Each thanked me for loaning my wife for the weekend and promised to show her a great time. She’s sexually liberated, can take care of herself and doesn’t consider herself as “on loan,” but she laughed at their remark. I watched from the front patio as he U-turned his SUV, my wife and his aboard, and wheeled onto the long driveway. He turned onto the road and disappeared beyond the trees at the property’s edge.

Added on, after phone call: * * * I had a long, late lunch, drove home and slept naked until around an hour ago when I awoke to our land-line ringing. The boat’s engine hummed in the background.

My wife left the two of them talking about their son in the sleeping quarters, closed the door behind her and sat at the galley’s table as we talked. His boat had departed the marina around four and they were then docked alongside a forest.

She had been sitting in the cabin’s opposite bunk earlier watching him pound his wife a second time from behind with his wife on her knees and howling for more. He’d already fucked both women over the past two hours. My wife has told me of his endurance before and I said, “I’m impressed with his stamina.” I’m sure both women will be well-dicked over these two nights. My penis rose to attention as she told me how he rocks her world.

She reminded me, “He fucks me so good, Honey, I see stars. And when he cums in me, it’s so awesome.” I recognized from her tone they’ve sensually bonded and I somehow knew that would ultimately happen. My wife’s expression of her unrestrained need made me rock hard. I squeezed and stroked as she went on.

My wife said she was the first to suck his cock when they got naked while his wife performed oral sex on her. I stroked my dick as she described their hot couplings. Both women admitted to the other that when he’s fucking them, each forgets the other woman is there. She added, “He’s really that good.” Having heard my wife tell me before her feelings when his staff is ramming her hot cunt, that didn’t surprise me.

She fucked his wife with the realistic, flesh-like strap-on while he watched. I suspect she’s doing his wife more for him than for herself. Not long after his wife attained a screaming climax, he said, “You look good with a dick. Where did you buy that?” She laughed and flaunted it, showing off to the re-newlyweds by walking around the cabin with its eight inches protruding prominently. She removed it and he was hot to fuck her again. His wife rubbed her clitoris and said, “You two are great screwing together. Makes me hot. I want her next.”

My wife said on the phone she was now walking back into the sleeping quarters and held her cell phone away as she told them she was telling her husband about their time together so far. She told me, “Hold on,” was quiet a moment and then said, “Oh gosh, he removed my pajama bottoms and crawled between my legs. His dick’s halfway in me.” A rustling of sheets was followed by whimpers and moans. She said, “Ohmygod, I gotta hang up. Can’t talk now.” His wife’s trembling voice was faint but audible as she said, “Oh yeah, fuck our friend so good. Yeah, like that, hard and fast. Oh god.” A rapid thumping was followed by wife’s high pitched howl, “Oh, oh, oh!” Her cell phone clicked off.

I was jerking off wildly and imagining the thrills racing through each of the three. My wife’s voice had already turned my mind to mush by then. I was cumming within no more than a minute.

And they have another day and night to go. I later realized I’d forgotten to ask what else they would be doing during that time. I only knew they were stop off at a Polynesian-themed restaurant across from the marina for lunch when they return. It will be too cold for them to go swimming, but he’s an organized guy and I’m sure he has the rest of their trip well planned. Guess I’ll find out when she phones again or returns home Sunday afternoon.

I’m too buzzed to go back to sleep now. Maybe later.

This isn’t her first time away. She’s often on over-nighters, but I like being alone occasionally. It gives me time to think, do extra work and plan for the coming week. But this night, I was thinking only about how my wife I have changed over the past five years. I hadn’t considered the possibility of adverse problems when I first told her I wanted her to have sex with another man. I found that when she and another man had been having sex for a while, the two always developed an emotional bond. That’s a given, and I had bouts of jealousy at the outset of our open marriage. There were then occasions I couldn’t get an erection and I felt like a loser. The guys she dated were up and ready almost every time they got together. Overcoming those feelings took a few months of introspection and a larger perspective.

Changing my thinking was more difficult for me than her. Once she realized my desire wasn’t an excuse to be with another woman, she was all in. After the first months of my self-examination, it worked for us. My wife is sexually and personally more fulfilled. She often says we can’t go back to when it was just the two of us. I know she can’t and why, and I don’t want that either. I like that there are other guys around to fuck her as often as she wants. I like it a lot.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Hell of an update Des!! Wow, sounds like things are running in high gear for everyone!!!! Looking forward to her contact with you tomorrow. And don't feel like you need to edit your journal entries, this one read just fine. No problems reading at all!!!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Des 31 wrote:My wife was requested to perform the peculiar duty of serving as his “best man” and hand the groom the original ring from their first wedding. I only later learned his wife was the one wanting her to serve as best man because she had fucked her like a man with her strap-on dick.
This is a sentence couplet you will find nowhere else but on OHW.

Des, you have an amazing perspective on relationships and life. We can learn much from you.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:12 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Hell of an update Des!! Wow, sounds like things are running in high gear for everyone!!!! Looking forward to her contact with you tomorrow. And don't feel like you need to edit your journal entries, this one read just fine. No problems reading at all!!!
Thanks... If my writing's clear tomorrow, I'll post it without editing as well. Takes just minutes to do it the first time. Just want it to be an easy read for anyone interested.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 am

subtoall wrote:
Des 31 wrote:My wife was requested to perform the peculiar duty of serving as his “best man” and hand the groom the original ring from their first wedding. I only later learned his wife was the one wanting her to serve as best man because she had fucked her like a man with her strap-on dick.
This is a sentence couplet you will find nowhere else but on OHW.

Des, you have an amazing perspective on relationships and life. We can learn much from you.
I don't write for magazines anymore, just for the office clients. But I'm glad to hear some think I still have it. Any perspective I may have has been learned through our five years of experiences. Seems like I learn something almost every time she fucks a guy and tells me about it. They're all different in some way as we all are.

She just turned 32. Still looks terrific but she never comments on her looks although almost everyone else does. She said a few days ago when I mentioned her appearance, "What's all this about 'looks' people think is so important? We're all just what we are." She means it, no matter what I tell her about how it gets her a lot of sex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Copied and pasted this here from my daily computer journal without editing it down. Just finished entering that and hope some don't think there's too much extraneous detail in there. But I'm turning in early in anticipation of my wife's return home tomorrow.

Saturday, Dec. 1, final day and night of their boat trip:

They’re having fun, in bed and out. It’s my wife’s 32nd birthday. Earlier, his wife was washing dishes in the boat's galley. He and she were fooling around in the sleeping quarters with its door closed. At the moment his dick slid into my wife’s pussy, he said, “Here’s my birthday gift to you.” She said, “I love really big presents.” She phoned me twice this morning, around eight-thirty and again for a longer talk at ten. They had landed at the second small town down the river where her boyfriend docked his boat at the marina on the downtown’s edge. They grabbed their bags and walked into town.

After last night’s conversation on the phone with my wife and her boyfriend had again fucked her, his wife pulled out her guitar and harmonica. She sang rock songs popular before any of them were born. My wife said she’s really good at that. I’m not knowledgeable about popular culture and know even less about music, but at least I had at some time heard two of the four songs by Bob Dylan and The Beach Boys. I wasn’t familiar with what she said was a slower song by a 1970s female singer and the other song I think she said was “Barracuda.”

Her boyfriend slept in one bed and the two women in the opposite bunk. The women had sex another half hour and my wife fucked her again with her strap-on dildo.

They were up at five-thirty for sit-ups and push-ups. They walked downtown to the city park next to a long-standing, rustic diner. At the park, my wife said to her, “You’re really athletic when having sex. I was impressed.” The woman said, “Lifetime of gymnastics. Watch this.”

She gripped the back of a park bench, swung her body up and walked on her hands from one end to the next.” My wife said, “Wow. Ever have sex standing on your hands?” Her husband said, “Problem with that is probably no man she knows could do it.” His wife grinned and said, “It works for oral. I just spread my legs and the guy I date just stands there and uses his tongue.” My wife and her husband laughed out loud. I’m still trying to imagine that position.

At the second time she phoned, they had just finished breakfast and again were walking across the downtown park to check in at a B & B. The weather’s clear and cold and they were bundled up. My wife was wearing her red parka, tan Indian boots and a red knit cap that covers her ears. That sounds clunky but she looks great in that. Their breakfast was at a mom and pop diner with customers made up mostly of cops, fishermen and others she assumed were local merchants. Her boyfriend with the two hot women got a lot of stares.

At their table in the diner, his wife talked about the man she’s been dating since early August. She pulled up a few pics of him on her cell phone. Their first date had been at an NBA game, after which they had sex at his place. Their second date didn’t come about until early August when they attended a rock concert and more NBA games since. They became ongoing fuck buddies and emotionally bonded as always happens when a couple’s regularly fucking. She hadn’t at first been interested in most sports other than gymnastics, which she performed in elementary school through college, but now has become a basketball fan.

The two had planned to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans in March, but she said that’s off now since she and her husband have remarried. He said that sounded like fun and wouldn’t object if she wanted to keep that date. The woman raised her eyebrows, then said, “Then maybe I will,” and nodding to my wife, said, “I’m sure you two could think of something interesting to do together on those days.”

My wife laughed and said, “I’ll talk with my husband about it.” I told her on the phone I won’t object if she decided to stay at his place at that time. She said she would think about it when the time comes.

He said to his wife, “So I guess you really like the sex with him.” She said, “Well, yeah. I mean why else would I bother? His dick isn’t as big as yours, but he’s hot in bed.” He laughed and said, “I’m liking this new relationship better than our first time around.” His wife kissed him on the cheek and said, “Me too.”

At the counter as her boyfriend was paying the bill, my wife chatted up a guy she described as a hunky uniformed sheriff’s deputy. He gave her his card and said next time she was in town to give him a call and he could show her around. To gauge his reaction, she grinned and said, “If I can get away from my husband, I’ll take you up on that.” He whispered in her ear, “Wow. Then I hope it’s really soon.” He took back his card and wrote his private cell number on the back. She said, “I’d like that. Really.” He said, “I’m hoping you’ll call.”

She then said to me, I assumed as a joke for the others, “So, do you think we could get away to come here for a couple of days?” I laughed and said, “That should be a fun weekend. I’ll be easy to lose for a few hours.” If she’s serious, I’ll do it.

A day before the wedding, he had made reservations for the three of them tonight at a bed and breakfast a block from the diner. I said, “Seems like another night of hot threesomes.” She said, “You betcha, Kemo Sabe. I plan to ride you in bed and tell you all about it when I get back Sunday. I’ll call back tonight while I’m fucking.” She giggled when I said I love her deep-dick nights and she said, “Another’s a’coming.”

Her boyfriend’s wife chuckled and said something to her I couldn’t hear. My wife responded with a laugh, “This is new territory for us too.” I asked what she had said. The woman had said to her, “I’d never have dreamed two married couples could be having conversations like this.” I told her I hadn’t either.

She was still on the phone as they entered the B&B, which I’m told looks like an old but large and charming, two-story frame home. Later tonight, the three are going to a country-western bar in town where his wife will show mine how to ride a mechanical bronco. The couple had asked my wife to bring her western wear and boots, which she had worn only once to a western-themed barbeque at the home of one of the bank’s officers. Because he hadn’t mentioned plans to attend the saloon, my wife had assumed it must be a sort of wear common in that area.

His wife said she was going shopping for a couple of items, make a call to her boyfriend and would be back in an hour. She planned to stay over with the guy on Thursday after a concert they’d planned to attend and wanted to make sure that he's still in for that. She said my wife, “That’ll give you guys a chance to fuck alone for awhile. I know it can be better without an audience.” She gave him a cheek kiss and added, “Since you’re so agreeable, I might tell him I changed my mind and plan to go with him to Mardi Gras after all.’ Her husband said he’d take her bags up to the room. She said, “Great, you two have fun,” and left with a wave. He said to my wife, “Marriage doesn’t get any better than this.”

After checking in and he and my wife were entering their room, she clicked off her phone with a “Talk to you later.” She said the woman at the front desk didn’t raise an eyebrow when told all three would be in the same room. The place isn’t as busy in cold weather, so they have the only upstairs room. He’d requested a room away from other guests for the reason his wife and mine might be noisy when having sex. That seemed a typical forethought for him; I think I wrote before that he’s an organized guy.

I’m sure his dick was entering my wife within minutes after she turned off her phone. She had said she would phone while she’s fucking, but I didn’t need to listen on her cell. It’s enough for me to know she’s persistently thrilled with his dick deep inside her married cunt. I was hard again and had to go take care of that.

So now I’m awaiting her return tomorrow afternoon. We’ll go out for a day-late birthday dinner before plopping in bed to consummate the celebration. To pass the time in the morning, I’ll drive down to the lake to rent a paddle boat and feed any ducks that haven’t yet flown south. Anytime my wife is being finely fucked, I consider that to be a great weekend. This is one of those.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Please tell her Happy Birthday from the guys and gals down at the forum! Looking forward to reading more as you unfold it for us!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Great update Des!!! And thanks! There was no problem with readability, very well done!! I hope this evening finds you excited and horny for her return!!!!!!!

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:58 pm

No doubt, you're a really talented writer. But I have to say, you could get sometimes the impression, that your wife spend more time with other guys (I'm not talking about sex here, just time: evenings, nights, weekends) than with you. No offence, but you could also get the impression, that for your wife you're more of a best friend and confident, but not so much "the one man", who is the great love of her live? Probably and hopefully I'm wrong on this, but you could get that impression. At least, you never mention the love, passion and desire your wife is feeling for you. Excuse me, if I prying too much into your affairs.

If it's not too much to ask and too personal, but for a change I really would like to hear more about your own sex/love-making you having with your lovely wife, tomorrow. We never hear about that or only very little.
Come on, it often seems you sell yourself short, I can't imagine that you're really such a mediocre lover for wife?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:13 pm

MaxCargo wrote:No doubt, you're a really talented writer. But I have to say, you could get sometimes the impression, that your wife spend more time with other guys (I'm not talking about sex here, just time: evenings, nights, weekends) than with you. No offence, but you could also get the impression, that for your wife you're more of a best friend and confident, but not so much "the one man", who is the great love of her live? Probably and hopefully I'm wrong on this, but you could get that impression. At least, you never mention the love, passion and desire your wife is feeling for you. Excuse me, if I prying too much into your affairs.

If it's not too much to ask and too personal, but for a change I really would like to hear more about your own sex/love-making you having with your lovely wife, tomorrow. We never hear about that or only very little.
Come on, it often seems you sell yourself short, I can't imagine that you're really such a mediocre lover for wife?
I've been told variations of that before here in PMs and replies and understand why. I try not to overly insert myself in in telling my wife's experiences. It isn't about me and our mutual commitments are solid. I was told in journalism classes a reporter shouldn't do that when writing about others. In a way, this website is journalism in that most postings here inform readers about issues they have never experienced, problems others in this lifestyle encounter and how others overcome those obstacles. Those issues are all I'm interested in relating here.

I hope it's of interest to some.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:06 am

SutterKane wrote:Please tell her Happy Birthday from the guys and gals down at the forum! Looking forward to reading more as you unfold it for us!
Thanks, Sutter. I'll do that. Just received a phone call. Her boyfriend docked his boat at the marina, ran through his checklist and they're on the way back. She should arrive in about a half hour and I'll tell her verbatim just what you said. She says she's charged and ready to go out for her birthday dinner and I have a gift for her, two actually, when we return home.

Have sincerely appreciated your many remarks. I'm never sure just how many read all these postings.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:14 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Great update Des!!! And thanks! There was no problem with readability, very well done!! I hope this evening finds you excited and horny for her return!!!!!!!
Thanks,Rascal. I'm buzzed and she phoned to say she should be dropped off at home in about a half hour. She said she will be out overnight Thursday. I assume I know why but will hear about that soon. Always good to hear from you.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:20 am

Des, OH YES!!! I echo Sutter's comment on her birthday!!! I can't tell you how much I've been anticipating her return and your pending update!!!! Let's just say that I get a pretty good hardon thinking about your wife this weekend AND your reunification this evening. Even though most everyone here is dying to read the update, I don't think anyone would mind if you took the night off from writing and living your life with her instead. It won't kill us if we don't hear from you till tomorrow. I truly hope you enjoy tonight!!!!!

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:42 am

Happy Birthday to your amazing wife. And thanks for continuing to chronicle your adventures as a couple here in this thread!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 am

The day after: She’s back, just left for work and I took the day off work. Sunday night, we went to my wife’s favorite restaurant to celebrate her 32nd birthday. She had arrived in the afternoon from her boat trip down the river with her boyfriend and his wife who were celebrating their remarriage honeymoon. The three were fucking each other for two days and nights. She sucked his dick as gratitude for inviting her the last few miles to our home. His wife leaned across the back of the vehicle’s seat to watch as her head bobbed over his lap.

His SUV was rain splattered from a shower they ran into outside town, and she and her duffel bag caught a stream of falling water from the rear lift gate as she pulled the bag from the vehicle’s rear. Her hosts got out to meet me in our driveway and said it was their “best weekend ever.”

We were in bed within twenty minutes from the time she walked into our home. She thrilled me with tales of her feelings as he screwed her in every position, her repetitive oral sex on him and his wife and her fucking the woman with her recently purchased strap-on.

A memorable moment was her first ride on a mechanical bull at the town’s saloon. His wife never tamed wild horses but had ridden three years in high school rodeos and showed mine how to do it right. My wife wore her all-black outfit, a flat-top cowgirl hat, jeans and boots she had originally purchased for a western themed banking party. On her second try, a crowd swelled to cheer her on. She told me, “As much fun as I’ve ever had. You and I need to go there.” I asked if her suggestion had anything to do with the deputy who gave her his phone number in the town’s diner. She grinned and said, “Oh Yeahhh, that could be a side benefit.”

Nothing’s flawless, so I asked if there were any awkward moments. She said, “Not for me. I liked it all, including the fucking and watching. Best honeymoon you can imagine, even though I was the third in their wheelhouse.” She realized that would have included ours and said, “Okay, I take it back.” I laughed and said I understood what she meant. She once surmised that if we had our open agreement when we were engaged to marry, we could have had one particular guy accompanying our honeymoon.

I fucked her again from behind as she was on her hands and knees. I asked if she preferred him on top or from behind. She said, “Just keep fucking, Kemo Sabe. It was all good. I even enjoyed fucking his wife. She’s very agile and responsive and liked it a lot.”

Later at dinner, I asked if she ever felt she was having sex with other men just to please me. She laughed so hard she slumped her head onto her arms at the table. She said, “I’m amazed you need to ask. If half the women had the deal I have, there would be a lot fewer marital problems.”

I told her I loved knowing other men fuck her and give her what she wants. I want her to do it for her, not just for me. She said, “Let’s keep it the way it is. I didn’t know all I needed until you talked me into it. I love this.” She repeated it three or four times in different ways, but her words meant the same each time.

I said, “Good. I won’t mention it again,” and changed the subject. When we returned home, I presented her two wrapped birthday packages. The first was a wrist watch, which thrilled her. Her old watch is from when she was a young girl, a Mickey Mouse classic from her parents. We had it repaired and refinished a few years ago and it still attracts attention wherever she goes. Co-workers and others tell her it’s “cool anywhere,” but she now feels it doesn’t seem right with dress wear.

Then she opened the second gift box and rolled in laughter. I’d purchased from a sex store a vaginal lubricant dispenser shaped like a realistic-looking glass dick. She said, “Yeah, there are times I could use this. Thanks, buddy,” and gave me a long kiss. Then she lifted the paper beneath, hiding a hot red, pullover pajama top with the embossed message, “I don’t wear bottoms. You would just take them off anyway.” Beneath the words were cartoon figures having sex doggy style. She held it up and said, “Perfect! I’ll wear it Thursday after work.”

I then remembered she had mentioned on the phone she would be out that night. I said, “I assume that’s with your just-remarried boyfriend?” She said, “His wife has a date with the guy she had been seeing the past four months. She told us she would be out until late Friday morning and asked if I would fuck him in her absence. I’ll take clothes for work on Friday. Then you and I can do whatever you want next weekend.”

Well, okay then. I said, “Sounds good. Let’s go back to bed.” She gripped my dick and pulled me behind her down the hallway. She said to her back, “Yippee Ki, We think alike.” I learned that’s a phrase she overheard when she square danced for her first time ever at the country-western bar. She added with a drawl, “Us city girls have a lot to learn.”

To pump me up, she told me again of her third date with a boy on her high school swim team. They had fooled around their first two times out, then had their first fuck session in the back seat of his parents’ minivan. She said, “We were parked in the woods a mile from his home and both naked, telling ourselves it was just to see the other’s body. His eyes were wild. I got hotter and hotter staring at his dick and was steaming for him to fuck me. I cried when his dickhead entered my pussy. When he was finally humping into me, I screamed, “Oh yeah, drive it deep.’ My heels kicked the fur-covered back seat at every stroke.” She went on like that for a couple more minutes. Before she again got to the part of her mind blowing orgasm and his sperm shooting into her cunt, I was thrusting fast and cumming hard.

Her parents liked the guy but didn’t know they were fucking on dates. Because two years later he was a year behind me in college, I somewhat knew the guy but I hadn’t yet met her. She knows I like that old story when we’re having sex. I thanked her for telling it again. She lay back, looking at our pasted-on glow-stars on the ceiling, and said, “Guess I’ll never forget it as long as you keep reminding me.”

Maybe not, but in her narrations, his dick seems to get bigger as each year goes by. Memory plays funny tricks and a new detail is added with almost every telling. Her growing enhancements to that episode get me hard every time.

She fell asleep. I was awake another hour thinking our marriage couldn’t be better than this, then remembered her newly remarried boyfriend had said almost those same words to her.

Her joke, added here later this morning: My wife phoned from work. She said, "I hope the cops don't find we're laundering money." I asked what she was talking about. She said, "I did the wash this morning and found 78 cents in my cargo pants when I pulled them out of the washing machine."

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Des, I read everything I can find that you have posted of your wife's adventures. You post a lot and on different boards so it may take me a week or two but I try to find them all and respond. Believe me, lots of members read and follow what you write. One thing I've found on this forum is that some writers communicate so clearly and get all the facts out there in such a fashion that there's nothing left for we, the reader, to ask. You done covered it.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Des, that was a wonderful update! I'm so glad you two had a warm and loving reunion. I liked the gift you had for her under the lube!! That's funny!!!! I'm sure you're glad she's home for a while (except Thursday). Looking forward to hearing more of your exciting adventures!!!! :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Update through today, Thursday, 5:15 p.m.

It seems my wife and her boss will be fucking again. Anyone following this thread knows that history.

All Tuesday night, my wife’s boyfriend fucked her at his place. His wife had spent the night with the man she has been dating four months before she and my wife’s boyfriend remarried last week. The two had planned their date for Thursday. She had asked my wife if she would “take care” of her husband the night she was out. But she and her boyfriend changed their all-nighter from tonight to Tuesday, just two days following her honeymoon.

As she sometimes does, my wife teased me while getting dressed with comments like, “Do you like the way I shaved for him? He likes your wife’s pussy smooth and ready.” - “When we’re in bed, I’ll be wearing that birthday pajama top you gave me,” (embossed across the breast area with, ‘I don’t wear bottoms, you’ll just take them off anyway.”) “And oh, yeah, I’ll also be wearing my wedding ring. He thinks it hotter when I have on my wedding ring. - “I know you’ll be happily stroking at home while his really, really hard dick is sliding through me.” - “Don’t wait up for me. Your wife will be fucking all night.”

I was hard as a stone when she blew me a kiss and walked sexily from the bedroom to our foyer. I get hotter when she talks like that. She mentioned wearing her wedding ring when having sex; but she also never removes her Mickey Mouse watch when fucking. I’ve told her that seems weird and that she may be the only wife in the U.S. with that peculiar trait. Although I bought her a new one for her birthday she will wear for dressier occasions, she says she often doesn’t feel complete without her Micky-watch. Go figure. She’s owned the same watch since she was a kid.

I already knew she would be there all night. That was understood before, but it was hot hearing the way she said it. I peeked out the window and masturbated wildly when her car backed out of our driveway.

She left for work from his place Wednesday morning and arrived home around five. She said if his wife is out overnight again Thursday as originally planned, she may have her boyfriend at our place that night. I said, “That’s a lot of wife sharing.” She grinned and said, “Well, maybe, but I’ve been told there’s joy in giving. So you should be fucking euphoric.” I laughed and said, “Good answer. Let’s go to bed. I want to hear about last night.”

* * * Wednesday night, we went to dinner with my wife’s boss and his wife. Since his appointment as the bank’s president, his public time has increasingly lengthened the time between our social nights out with them. It’s now about every six weeks, occasionally just at their home or ours.

He and my wife had sex twice since they mutually agreed to end their affair to avoid raising suspicions at their workplace. She told me those were occasions when they happened to be alone together and neither could resist. Once was when they toured her newly constructed branch office and another in his top floor office following an after-hours’ personnel meeting.

His wife and I had encouraged and approved their year-long affair at the outset. At its end, he and my wife decided suspicions might come about after their mutual promotions since his position would become rather high profile.

Two months ago, he and his wife purchased a two-bedroom cottage on the large lake in the mountains an hour away from town. They intend to use it an occasional getaway and perhaps retire there someday. Three weeks ago, they drove us up to see it after contractors refurbished and enhanced the place. To me, the cottage, the tall pines surrounding it and the lake behind it seems idyllic.

My wife suggested they could buy a boat and add a dock, and they’re considering that. She suggested talking with the boat dealer whose accounts she recently opened after her boyfriend referred him to her bank. Her boss has no idea that several accounts she has opened for the bank and its investments division came from either guys she has fucked or recommendations they’ve made to others they know. Doing business with them wasn’t her intention but has been a welcomed benefit.

At last night’s dinner, his wife said she and their two children would be away for a week beginning this weekend. Her sister is hosting their family’s annual holiday party, but her husband couldn’t get away at that time.

His wife said to us she wouldn’t mind if he and my wife spent the coming weekend together in her absence, but my wife and I have other plans those days. As we were walking out of their club to the parking lot, I was talking with his wife and he and my wife were behind us talking. Her boss asked if she could meet him overnight a day next week at his dentist friend’s condo, where they most often hooked up during the term of their affair.

She agreed and told me about it on our way home. My wife still has deep-rooted sentiments for him that developed over the year they were frequently fucking, sometimes at our home or his. His wife and I would go out together on those nights, but he and my wife couldn’t bring themselves to allow us same freedom to have sex. But she and I of us bonded as friends.

In our car on the way home, she told me her boss asked her to accompany him, the bank’s attorney, its CFO and another officer on an out-of-town, four-day trip on the 10th. They’re to meet with principals of another bank. He’s already reserved a hotel room for her but didn’t want to mention it when we were eating because she might not be interested.

She would visit that bank’s two branches to talk with the managers on how the organization’s branches are run. He told her to tell them about her method for handling troublemakers should there be any. She had told the small branch’s employees the day she was appointed its manager she would give only two warnings to anyone before someone was escorted out the door. So far, no second warning has been necessary. That’s now been adopted by her boss at the bank’s downtown main office.

He had the previous day told his lead secretary to book each attendee accompanying him on separate floors and tell them not to bother him after he retires to his room nightly. He told her he was also going to also take “one of the two branch managers” and to book a room for whichever that will be. To his surprise, his secretary said that if it were her, she would take “that woman at the newest branch.” He said, “Fine, I’ll call her.”

My wife understood the trip was a way for him to fuck her again. Before they caught up with me and his wife at our car in the lot, he asked if she was interested in getting together again whenever practical, maybe at the new cottage. She said, “I’ll call you tomorrow.” I’m fine with that and she said she’s going to say ‘yes.’ She had already told me she had thought through what they could do to conceal that from others if some day he wanted to renew their hookups.

His wife had told me before she wouldn’t mind if they get together again. For the reason their marital sex life has become more frequent and satisfying, she told him she had no objection if they again wished to hook up for fun. She and I know each of our spouses well, and past events taught us to trust them without reservation. If they need to fuck, his wife and I will enjoy their experience in our own ways, maybe going out together but without having sex ourselves.

My wife and her boss had agreed to end their relationship the first of this year when each was promoted, but their emotional bonding still runs deep. We have learned that almost always happens between compatible couples after a few months of regular sex. Husbands who are newer at this could freak out if they happen to overhear certain conversations between their wives and other guys in long-term couplings. That sort of pillow talk isn’t really threatening to solid marriages, but it eventually becomes intimate and personal.

We assume he told his wife about their upcoming trip, but my wife didn’t think to ask at the time. She says he’ll most likely be fucking her all four nights following the business meetings and after-hours’ socializing.

Until her current, newly remarried boyfriend came on the scene, she felt her big-dicked boss was her best ever in the bedroom. Having now added her newest guy, she says he’s one of the two-best, “and that’s really, really good.” That’s her newest dream situation, at least for a while. She told me they’ll be fucking occasionally at the condo he borrows as needed from his dentist friend, but probably not as often as they once did.

With those two now prominently in her life, her sexual needs are pretty well set for a while. And then, of course, there’s me. We have hot sex every time she returns from being well fucked by any guy. Wednesday evening, she thrilled me with the details of her previous night’s experience with her current boyfriend who fucked her in every imaginable position. She began by telling me, “I started by sucking his cock to get him hard. I was kneeling on his living room’s throw rug a minute after I got to his place. I really loved watching his facial reaction.” I came twice in the hour before she fell asleep.

I was still thinking about what’s coming the week of the 16th when I’m traveling a few days. I wrote about her plans for that time here earlier and asked her how she is going to handle that. She said she would tell others her cousin is visiting for a few days. She’s sure neither of her local guys would drop in unannounced. I don’t care much for watching from our spy cams on my laptop, but I’d like to see that event.

Added on at last minute: I stayed after work tonight at my laptop a few minutes to recap all this. My wife phoned a minute ago, just before I was about to leave. Her boyfriend’s wife said will be fucking the guy at his place again and she would be home no later than midnight. He asked my wife if he could come over for a few hours.

She told him she wanted to ask me before committing and said, “You can watch if you want.” I said, “I’m all in for it,” and that I’d be home in a half hour. I want to see her how she screams when his dick first enters her as she tells me she most often does with him. If she sobs and cries with tearful joy as she has said she says she sometimes does, that’s even better. I suspect their conversation will be more reserved with me there though. Guys who are newer at this would probably freak out if they overheard their wives talking about certain things with compatible guys they’ve been fucking awhile and away from their spouses. It isn’t really any threat to a solid marriage but, as time goes by, it always gets . . . well, deeply personal.

As for me? I’ll just stay out of their way, keep my mouth shut and jerk off.