My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:04 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm
BeNatural wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 am
Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. .

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us.
Do you two call it an open relationship, since you don't call it polyamory? I think some couples say "We're not poly, we're just open" when they don't identify with polyamory across the board, and they usually try to keep things at the friends-with-benefits level.
I haven't been able to bring myself to post recently as a result of what I considered an extremely embarrassing situation with which I haven't yet come to terms. When attempting to post one of her experiences at that time, I couldn't write it up honestly and leave out that part. I'm dealing with it and will eventually return here with our ongoing way of life.

My 36-year-old wife has kept her short-term relationships at what she calls an "emotional arm's length." In longer-term relationships, a feeling of love almost always develops between her and other men. She first became what most here call a hotwife when she was 28 and that came about at my pleadings.

Now, however, she has been involved with two men who are friends with each other. One is younger, the other older, than her, and she admittedly loves both. For the first time in our experience, either of them is fucking her more than I am. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too. We are sure that will not work for most couples, but that's the way the two of us want it to be. I'm typically not in the same room with them either at our place or theirs, but I jerk off madly while knowing they are giving her all she wants and feels she needs.

~ Des
When you say she has more sex with either of them than you, how much TIME does she spend with them versus you? Does she spend a lot more time with them? Are you alone a lot? What do you do to keep yourself busy since they are now in a polyamorous relationship? And finally, are you able to have sex outside of the marriage again or not? True poly means you BOTH are encouraging the other's outside relationships.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:08 pm

I'm not sure if Des and Gigi moved to a polyamorous phase. This keeps coming up and Des is not active enough to clarify. We will have to wait I guess to get full clarification on this.

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:16 am

Hey Des, hope everything is well. Stop in and say hello when you have time.
Last edited by snooper56 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:16 am

Delete

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:15 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:42 pm
BeNatural wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 am
Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. .

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us.
Do you two call it an open relationship, since you don't call it polyamory? I think some couples say "We're not poly, we're just open" when they don't identify with polyamory across the board, and they usually try to keep things at the friends-with-benefits level.
I haven't been able to bring myself to post recently as a result of what I considered an extremely embarrassing situation with which I haven't yet come to terms. When attempting to post one of her experiences at that time, I couldn't write it up honestly and leave out that part. I'm dealing with it and will eventually return here with our ongoing way of life.

My 36-year-old wife has kept her short-term relationships at what she calls an "emotional arm's length." In longer-term relationships, a feeling of love almost always develops between her and other men. She first became what most here call a hotwife when she was 28 and that came about at my pleadings.

Now, however, she has been involved with two men who are friends with each other. One is younger, the other older, than her, and she admittedly loves both. For the first time in our experience, either of them is fucking her more than I am. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too. We are sure that will not work for most couples, but that's the way the two of us want it to be. I'm typically not in the same room with them either at our place or theirs, but I jerk off madly while knowing they are giving her all she wants and feels she needs.

~ Des
Sounds tough for Des. Gigi clearly has room in her life for two men she loves, but three could make thinks a bit crowed.
Can’t imagine what the embarrassing thing might be, but suspect it would take a lot to shake Des like this. Gigi has always been pretty good at looking after herself, so doubtful that whatever has happened has shaken her as much. Unless one of her affairs with customers/ staff at the bank has blown up 🤔. That could get very ugly and embarrassing.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:46 pm

We’re all just speculating because Des no longer wishes to engage here, I suspect because of advice he receives from some. My speculation is that he did something in front of Gigi’s lovers or potentially to/with them that he is now embarrassed about. Obviously no need to be embarrassed here, but who am I to say.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:51 pm

Its been my thought that Gigi has lost some of her hotwife rudder when her big dick boss man retired and moved to South Carolina. Things with her have been a bit hectic with her lovers in Des' stories since the boss left. I wonder if she finds that she's really missing that steady shoulder to lean on and a confidant that was also an important mentor. A lot seems to have changed since he and his wife Mary left town.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:52 am

It’s been quite a journey for the past few years but it doesn’t sound to be over yet.
Maybe some rearrangements though? Full polyamory?

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:43 am

I seen a post on another thread where he said he just got burned out on writing updates. That was in June so who knows when or if he will be inspired to return. Sad to see it end though if that's the way it goes.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:45 pm

Build2last wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:43 am
I seen a post on another thread where he said he just got burned out on writing updates. That was in June so who knows when or if he will be inspired to return. Sad to see it end though if that's the way it goes.
I saw that same comment Des made. Sad. I wish he would let us know if he plans on coming back or not. :(

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:04 am

I’m not sure he knows himself. I’m thinking after an appropriate time out to recharge his batteries and to fortify himself against critics, that the call to document he and Gigis’ life will call him back. He is a journalist at heart.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:42 pm

He has done remarkably well to post so consistently. It’s onerous and I would be content if only managed an update once a month. Perhaps he will once these changes in the situation have settled down

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:38 am

I've wondered if hes had a hard time with his wifes new lovers. I 've wondered if shes fallen in love w one or both and hes having a hard time making that transition to a cuckold whose wife has another/other men in her life who she loves too and needs to have alone time with them to foster that relationship with them she craves just as much as with her husband? Maybe hes also become a bit more submissive to her and her lovers too where hes taking on a deeper sub cuckold role, too???

I know for me it was harder, at first, as i saw my wife wanting more from her bulls for them to become more of her bfs and romantic lovers and me taking on the supportive sub cuckold role to them. Took time for me to learn to accept my new role, now its second nature to me, and full accept being a supportive sub cuckold to my wife and her boyfriend. If Des is having same issues, it willl take a few months at least.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:24 pm

I miss Des. Loved his storytelling.

foot69loose
Virgin

Unread post by foot69loose » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:27 pm

I also miss Des,
He writes so well and descriptive and I loved his long stories.
Hope all is well Des

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:43 am

Missing Des and Gigi so much, I embraced cuckolding because of them.
Gigi fan for life!

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:36 pm

toshare wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:38 am
I've wondered if hes had a hard time with his wifes new lovers. I 've wondered if shes fallen in love w one or both and hes having a hard time making that transition to a cuckold whose wife has another/other men in her life who she loves too and needs to have alone time with them to foster that relationship with them she craves just as much as with her husband? Maybe hes also become a bit more submissive to her and her lovers too where hes taking on a deeper sub cuckold role, too???

I know for me it was harder, at first, as i saw my wife wanting more from her bulls for them to become more of her bfs and romantic lovers and me taking on the supportive sub cuckold role to them. Took time for me to learn to accept my new role, now its second nature to me, and full accept being a supportive sub cuckold to my wife and her boyfriend. If Des is having same issues, it willl take a few months at least.
My wife tried that very thing with me. I was completely happy having a hot wife. I quickly found out that I'm not a submissive cuckold. The arguments were legendary, and in the end she laid out the ultimatum. Live with or leave. Leaving wasn't a problem for me by then though because I was completely indifferent to her.

I won't get married again so I won't have another hot wife relationship, but I'm content with that, and I get to live it vicariously here.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:06 am

cucking88 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:43 am
Missing Des and Gigi so much, I embraced cuckolding because of them.
Yes, there are exploits have been inspirational for me, and given me so many insights into why I am the passive cuckold that I am and my wife is the Alpha in our relationship.

I sincerely hope we hear from Des very soon but his silence is ominous.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:04 am

I have seen Des posting on different subjects in this and the cuckold forum but never says anything about his or Gigi's activities. The last I heard from him here it seemed something he might have done or experinced was something he really did not want to talk about at that time. He gave no hint to what that might have been, but in this lifestyle the imagination can go to many things . I wish we knew and could hear from him. I hope all is well in his marriage.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:08 am

His last post was on July 27th, he has been missing from the website for the last 3 months. Can’t wait to hear what Gigi is up to, hope he comes back soon.
Gigi fan for life!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:47 am

Hope all well.
I can’t imagine what happened that he’s embarrassed about considering his lifestyle and the nature of this forum.
I mean, plenty of cucks end up with a little man to man action on here, so I can’t see it would be that.
Could they have been outed and it’s causing issues?
But he seemed to suggest there was also a good thing that happened.
Could Gigi be pregnant? But not certain who the father was?
Have they gone more full on poly? Has she fallen in love?
Pure speculation of course but I think many are a little bit worried.
Posters suddenly disappearing isn’t unusual but it is unsettling when they have been such regular, consistent and literally posting for years.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:22 am

Ahhhh. The joys of speculation 😀

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:34 pm

Just a note from my memory, Gigi is not able to have children which is by choice. I believe she had a surgery shortly after she became a hotwife and knew she wanted to do it often.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:46 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Just a note from my memory, Gigi is not able to have children which is by choice. I believe she had a surgery shortly after she became a hotwife and knew she wanted to do it often.

Rascal
I think it was a medical thing, not a tube tied thing.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:57 pm

It's been sad to witness the silence or disappearance of certain key contributors. Des ranks right up there. I loved his style of minimalist narration, bit like Naipaul. A lot of intensity conveyed almost factually.