My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Welcome to the forum kamaks.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:45 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:13 pm
It's great to see another post from the famous Des31!!!! :lol: I'm glad Gigi got an exciting fuck from a new and very capable stud!!! It seems she may have a new standard for Porter and Glenn to achieve!!

The news that your loving wife is away at an adults only resort is wonderful. I think that interprets to a sex friendly place like Hedo since you mentioned yet another man she fucked. A swinger's playground? It is hot to think Porter is hot to share Gigi with another man and watch "his" girl get boned by a stranger, just like you!!!!! I think you will have a LOT to relate to us when they return. I'm sure there are many hot and sexy stories to tell from their trip. A quick question, since you knew Gigi was leaving with two of her lovers to go on a long trip to sexy locations, did you get to make love to her before she left???

Thanks for the update, Des!!!!

Rascal
Yeah, we had a hot "so-long-for-now" night before.... while listening to her telling me the first time she cheated on me when she was then 28, followed by her experience she fucked Glenn when he was a student. The three are due back tomorrow on the plane from the seaport. Glenn and Porter were plumbing her depths almost every night except for two nights with other guys while her two regular guys watched and jerked off in their ship's stateroom. Gigi played the Alexa song "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as we fucked and another I can't recall by a female singer who finds she can love more than just one man. She added, "But I'll always be married to you."

I asked again about whether she could recall staring down at Wes' big cock plunging in and out her cunt as he fucked her....She said, "Yeah, I don't know why that excites me so." I think I know and I'm fine with that.

Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:49 am

kamaks wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:21 pm
Joined this forum a few weeks back (from reddit). So glad I found this.
It was at that moment a personal insight crossed my mind. I’ve been jerking off since I was twelve. All those years, I had unconsciously been training my dick for the pleasure of my hand. Throughout the nearly four years my wife has been a hotwife, I hadn’t realized why I needed my wife to fucked by another guy while I watched. I’m satisfied not having sex with other women, and the reason is I’ve trained my dick to enjoy my hand. Watching her isn’t just voyeurism. It’s the pleasure of my hand on my penis at the hottest possible scene I could witness. I now realized what had previously escaped me. I’m a hand-job man and need other men fucking my wife to satisfy my lustful cravings. Every time I watch and ejaculate, it’s like an explosion detonating inside my brain.
This is gold and so true. And I was thinking why this way for us and not for the bulls.

I also felt for this line.
Watching her hot body brandishing that whip and attired only in patent leather boots and collar, I wished it was me walking down that hallway with my wife.
Sigh, dont want to spread depression.
Thanks... Good additions for this thread.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:50 am

Gigi, Glenn, and Porter arrived home Thursday evening at the local airport where they had flown from the sea cruise port. I dropped the guys off at Porter's home and drove home. Just minutes later, we had sex as she told me in great detail about her adventures aboard ship and ports where they docked. I think I lasted no more than four minutes before ejaculating, which is one or two minutes longer than usual. I don't recall how I managed to hold off that long, but I know I was trying. I thanked her for her hot narrative and said I hoped she liked it as much I did. She chuckled and said, "Yeah. well, probably, but how could I really know?"

Last night, she received a phone call from Rob, her former guy who is a retired Marine recon and now an astronomy prof at our state's main state university. He invited her up to see him on a weekend in January. He was once her instructor at a night class at our local university, at which time they had begun fucking. Rob is one of her all-time favorites, so she eagerly accepted his invitation to drive up to see him for a couple of nights next month.

Besides being plugged nightly by her two regular guys (ages 20s to 40s), they encouraged her to have sex with two other men while they jerked off in the same stateroom. Glen agreed with Porter that they now can fully understand my thrills when my wife is being fucked by other men. I'm sure they do. Gigi and they laughed aloud wen I grinned and thanked them for their services.

~ Des

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:09 am

Thanks for that update, Des! I hope there will be more details of their trip in the near future. I wonder how Gigi was feeling about making cucks out of the guys she was cucking you with???? A hot topic in her mind, I'm sure!!!! I know there is no way she missed that thought knowing how aware she is of all the things around her! There is a question in my mind about what the two new guys on the ship thought was happening with such a hot wife, traveling with two men who were not her husband, and them encouraging him to fuck this hottie!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:01 pm

I’d love more details about her time with the four guys also, but appreciate you keeping us updated Des

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:20 pm

In all the years of this accounting of your hotwife journey, I only recall two times when you and Gigi took a vacation together. Is that just something you don't want? And if so, why?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:14 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:09 am
Thanks for that update, Des! I hope there will be more details of their trip in the near future. I wonder how Gigi was feeling about making cucks out of the guys she was cucking you with???? A hot topic in her mind, I'm sure!!!! I know there is no way she missed that thought knowing how aware she is of all the things around her! There is a question in my mind about what the two new guys on the ship thought was happening with such a hot wife, traveling with two men who were not her husband, and them encouraging him to fuck this hottie!!!
Rascal
Gigi told me that, for her, it was a lot like when she knows I’m enjoying other guys fucking her. She was aware the young Glenn and older Porter were in the room and stroking their dicks. But when the two married, swinger guys (separately) began fucking her, she put everything else out of her mind as if no one was watching. She added, "And it was really, really good." When she tells me something like that, I almost always want to ask more about her feelings when another cock is plunging into with that kind of enthusiasm. Her answer is typically like that as written here before. She likes it. A lot, and her attention is always on the guy she is with. Although she respects and values our marriage, she has before admitted that sex with another man has a thrill that isn't quite the same as within a long-term marriage. Because that's what I wanted for her at the outset when she was then 28, I'm fine with that.

Porter and Glenn didn’t tell me much about their feelings as other men were fucking her in various positions. On our way home from the airport, Glenn said he and Porter had been talking somewhere on the ship and agreed they could definitely understand my feelings and desires when either of them was having sex with Gigi. I responded, “Best feeling in the world,” and admitted that I was even thankful to the two of them for the pleasure each brings to my wife. Gigi laughed and said, “Me too.”
Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:01 pm

I’d love more details about her time with the four guys also, but appreciate you keeping us updated Des
That was a long story during the three times she and I have had sex since she arrived home. But, since you asked, I’ll get around to telling some of that. Thanks for writing, Tracey.

How’s the Winter weather there in Australia?

~ Des

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:26 am

It’s summer here now technically, but haven’t seen that much of it yet. Very wet and humid at the moment. Quite unseasonable. I look forward to the updates and I’m glad Gigi is looking after you.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:20 am

From two nights ago: At the time I was writing the following into our journal of my wife’s sexual activities, she was being majestically fucked in our bedroom.

Their anxious wails, moans and sighs from my home are reverberating from our master bedroom to here in my home office. A moment ago, she cried out, “Ohhh, Beau,” as his stiff cock was pounding her pussy. His nickname is pronounced as “Bo,” and her admiring tone of voice was that of a longgg “Bhohoho!” Those joyful sounds assure me his hot body and stiff cock are giving it to her good. I like that – maybe as much as they do. If I weren’t writing this here as their sizzling fucking goes on, I’d be jerking my rigid dick with abandon. I’ll probably regret I wasn’t.

Gigi took off work at noon, put on her gray fleece pants and hoodie, and went for a cold-weather run quarter-way up the nearest mountain. When out of the house now, she carries her one of her sidearms in a recently-purchased, concealed-weapon waist jacket with special pockets for her firearm and cartridges. Sighting a wolf when in the wilds here is a rare occurrence, but it happened that early afternoon. She stopped and made a half-turn when spotting the animal no more than fifty or so feet away, just within the sight-limit of her peripheral vision. They stared at the other for about a half-minute; then, the small wolf – probably just a few months past its pup size – the wolf turned and scampered away into the trees. She guessed its weight as no more than 60 lbs., about half that of a fully grown wolf.

Although she hadn’t fired her S&W at that moment, it needed cleaning from frequent use at the local indoor firing range. Late that afternoon, she was oil-cleaning it when her iPhone buzzed. She and Beau haven’t had sex for a while, but he told Gigi his wife Sherry had invited her pilot friend to their home for a part of that night.

He asked Gigi if it was convenient for him to could come over to our place while his wife and her friend were fucking. . Gigi’s regular guys are each fucking here separately once a month, and this week isn’t one of those. She suggested to Beau that he come by around 6 p.m. For the reason it’s dark here by that time, that afternoon time seems later than during the warmer seasons. She estimated he would be leaving around 10 p.m. and would phone Beau when he was on his way to his home.

My wife reassembled her gun, showered, and was attired in her short oriental robe when she returned to our living room. She wore nothing beneath, but the robe’s opening displayed half her cleavage and long, bare legs. I grinned and said, “Good choice. Looks great.” She smiled and said, “He and I will be doing more than ‘visiting.’ I hope you’re okay with that. It’s been a while since Beau and I had sex.”

And, of course, I was pleased with that as always. Gigi and Beau were frequent fuckers for a long time, since Beau was then a student. At that time, Beau’s student roommate Jack and her often had threesomes. Some of those old stories are somewhere here in these lengthy pages. Now Beau has one of the most important positions at the bank where they work. He and Sherry copied our way of hotwifing from my wife who prefers I not be in the same room; but Beau has told Gigi that he often also engages in threesomes when one of his wife’s guys is at their place.

Gigi still remembers him as kid, and his parents – who knew and approved of their relationship – once told us that relationship reminded them of “Mrs. Robinson,” from an old movie about a hotwife and a student who was then dating the older woman’s daughter. We still socialize with both of them but he and my wife had not been together sexually for some time now.

She sat alongside me on our couch, where I asked if she was excited about him fucking her again. She grinned, and said, “Oh yeah.” Her imagination had built up to hyper-lust as she was showering and pulling on her robe. She added, “I often think about our times together at his and Jack’s apartment, our boat trip with our swinger-friends and Beau, and especially the nights he and I were staying at his parents’ home.” I suppose Beau will always remain in her memories as a “favorite.”

Beau drove into our driveway at 6 p.m., and my wife greeted him with a hug a peck on his cheek. He chuckled and said, “I want more than that.” He drew her close and their lips planted with the other’s in a lingering kiss. He looked down to her breasts and long legs and said, “Oh wow. It’s been too long.” They sat together on the couch as I poured white wine in three glasses. When I returned from the kitchen to serve them, her robe’s sash was untied and he laying on his back at her lap and nursing the nipple of a globed breast. His fly was open and my wife had curled a hand about his cock and stroking it slowly.

She looked up to me as I sat their glasses on the coffee table and said, “He’s still my baby.” Her comment referred to a time when Beau called her “Mom” while she played the part of imagined mother. He never actually had sex with his mom but, for whatever reasons, the two of them had often played out that fictional relationship. And now, he was again sucking a tit of his make-believe, ”second” mom. The sensations she was then feeling caused her long, bare legs to quiver like leaves in a strong wind.
As she moaned at his tongue’s manipulations, I unzipped my fly and closed my fist around my hardening cock.
The sensations of his tongue on her breast triggered her breathing to hasten in overwrought gasps. Her eyeballs rolled up in their sockets as she feverishly pumped his taut cock. Until then, I had noticed that our central thermostat was set some five degrees too warm. Beads of perspiration formed at my wife’s face and ran down her neck in thin rivulets. And, as Beau sucked, Gigi’s head rolled side-to-side. Droplets of perspiration flew from her face and splashed onto her bare stomach. I turned to the thermostat on our wall and lowered the temperature to a more comfortable 78 degrees.

I stroked less furiously than that of my wife’s hand on Beau’s younger cock. I could now feel the intensity of their passion. Now caught up in their game, I unintentionally moaned once before realizing my hot and bothered sound could have distracted them. But neither seemed to have noticed. My pole felt like it was steaming in the warmth of my hand. Maybe my cock was moist at that moment. Does a rigid penis sweat?

Gigi murmured, “I’m so hot, honey. Fuck me.” He stood and led her by a hand down our unlit hallway to the master bedroom. I stopped jerking my putz and waited five minutes before creeping to our bedroom. Thankfully, she left the door ajar. Our newest plug-in night light dimly limned the room and cast shadows and accentuated the stark image of his naked body atop hers. He was then kneeling and guided his young cock to my wife’s opening.

Her eyes were wide as she watched his dick slide smoothly into her channel. He asked if she was “okay.” She whimpered, “I love the feel of your big, hard dick.” I’m aware she also likes his mid-twenties’ enthusiasm and fit body, but I’m not aware of her ever telling him that. It probably isn’t necessary. I’m sure he knows.

Beau thrust slowly a few times, then increased momentum to a raging tempo. My wife’s body shuddered as he frantically fucked her. She shrieked, “Oh YES! Oh, Beauuuu!” Her extensive legs wrapped about his hips, and she pressed her heels into his buttocks. She lifted her hips to match his thrusts and threw herself fully into the moment. When being fucked, her mind seems to focus on nothing else. Her guys recognize that as do I. Among all the things that pleasure my wife, fucking is supreme.

He withdrew unexpectedly, causing my wife to utter a disappointing “Awwww.” He turned her about to her knees and entered her cunt from behind. She whispered a comment I couldn’t hear well but think she said to him, “I’ll always love you.” He responded to whatever her words were, saying, “You were right about being able to love more than one person. I love my wife, but I’ve loved you longer.” He plunged his cock hurriedly into her. His hips bumped against her buttocks in a machine-gun-like staccato rhythm. My wife breathlessly wailed as his plunging stick filled what I was sure was her very lubricated tunnel. She muttered, “Oh yeah. Ohmygoddd. This is so hot.”

I’m unsure about why my wife doesn’t eventually find that sex with other men becomes routine with some men as happens between most husbands and wives after a year or so of marriage. But for whatever reasons, sex between my wife and Beau or Porter – and some others – never seems to become stale. That’s a good thing for her, me, and all involved. As I stepped away from the bedroom door, my wife howled, “Ohhh! Ooooo.” :o I don’t know what he did to elicit that thrilling screech, but it must have been good. Her lusty response and her tone of voice caused me to wonder for a moment - - What’s the difference between “Oooo” and “Ohhh” anyway? :?:

Added on today:

Had I stayed there outside the door, I would have soon been cumming. Instead, I quietly entered our home office alongside the bedroom, got naked, and sat here at my desk computer. The thrilling noises from our bedroom didn’t abate for some fifteen minutes before the two fell silent. And soon, I could hear an unintelligible conversation between them. That almost always happens when she and another man have been fucking – you know,” after-sex talk.” I didn’t later inquire as to whatever they were talking about, but I haven’t noticed any significant differences in follow-up topics when covertly listening to her and others in the past. I’m sure I have probably included that sort of conversation here in some past write-ups.

My wife and I are usually in bed by 9:30 p.m., but, at 9:45, neither she nor Beau had come out of the bedroom. I was about to shut down my computer and retired to our guest bedroom for the night. I glanced through their partially opened bedroom doorway. Gigi lay aside, above Beau’s groin, and was eagerly sucking his dick. He noticed me holding my dick in the dimness of our hallway, looked down to my wife, and said, “I didn’t realize I was keeping you up past your bedtime,” and added he should be going.

As her head pulled away, her eyes rolled up to spot me. She giggled and said, “Oh darn. And I was just getting started.” He and I chuckled at her comment. Beau sat up, reached for his clothes atop the bedside chair, and began getting dressed. My wife and I were still naked when we walked him to the front door. They kissed deeply. She said to him, “We need to do this more often.” As Beau was about to turn through the doorway, he promised to phone us whenever his wife Sherry is out on a date or out of town while involved in training-related seminars.

I asked if it was as good for her as her vocal responses seemed to indicate. She grinned and said, “Maybe even hotter than I could express at the time. Yeah, it was good.”

As her “follow-up” guy, I fucked her for perhaps two minutes until ejaculating with a shout. Her last words before falling asleep were, “I’m glad you like other men fucking me.” I told her my hope is that she will be a free-range wife for however long she wants. I like that too. :D

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:16 pm

Thanks for taking the time Des. I enjoyed reading about Gigi’s reconnecting with Beau. Happy times.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:53 pm

Wow!!! I loved hearing that she and Beau were at it again! I thought they were going the platonic route due to the work situation, but I'm glad they are fucking again!!!! So, Des, how long has it been since you fucked his wife Sherry??? I think it's been quite a while. And while I'm thinking about them fucking again, did you and Gigi ever have a second or third event with Beau's mom and dad?? I thought that was a very very hot situation. Beau fucks your wife and she fucks Beau's dad and mom!!!! I remember that the four of you had a very good time together. And while I'm asking questions, how long has it been since you and your work partner have had sex. Sorry but can't remember her name right now, it's almost 0200 hrs and I'm tired.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:08 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:53 pm
Wow!!! I loved hearing that she and Beau were at it again! I thought they were going the platonic route due to the work situation, but I'm glad they are fucking again!!!! So, Des, how long has it been since you fucked his wife Sherry??? I think it's been quite a while. And while I'm thinking about them fucking again, did you and Gigi ever have a second or third event with Beau's mom and dad?? I thought that was a very very hot situation. Beau fucks your wife and she fucks Beau's dad and mom!!!! I remember that the four of you had a very good time together. And while I'm asking questions, how long has it been since you and your work partner have had sex. Sorry but can't remember her name right now, it's almost 0200 hrs and I'm tired.

Rascal
Well... last night and following the story above. Beau's parents have visited us twice since that time, but they have friends in their area with whom we understand they get together at times, perhaps once every month or two. Their last visit to our home was last August. I learned last night that Beau phoned his mom to tell her he was again with Gigi a few days ago. His mom liked that and told him my wife has been a good influence on him.

The last time I was out with Samantha was that mentioned in the Oct. 30th update. We have lunch together every one or two weeks at a diner near our offices. She and I will be traveling for up to two nights sometime in January, but the dates aren't yet set.

I admire that you can stay up 'till 2 a.m.! I'm wasted by 10 p.m. or later.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:20 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:20 am
From two nights ago: At the time I was writing the following into our journal of my wife’s sexual activities, she was being majestically fucked in our bedroom.

Their anxious wails, moans and sighs from my home are reverberating from our master bedroom to here in my home office. A moment ago, she cried out, “Ohhh, Beau,” as his stiff cock was pounding her pussy. His nickname is pronounced as “Bo,” and her admiring tone of voice was that of a longgg “Bhohoho!” Those joyful sounds assure me his hot body and stiff cock are giving it to her good. I like that – maybe as much as they do. If I weren’t writing this here as their sizzling fucking goes on, I’d be jerking my rigid dick with abandon. I’ll probably regret I wasn’t.

Gigi took off work at noon, put on her gray fleece pants and hoodie, and went for a cold-weather run quarter-way up the nearest mountain. When out of the house now, she carries her one of her sidearms in a recently-purchased, concealed-weapon waist jacket with special pockets for her firearm and cartridges. Sighting a wolf when in the wilds here is a rare occurrence, but it happened that early afternoon. She stopped and made a half-turn when spotting the animal no more than fifty or so feet away, just within the sight-limit of her peripheral vision. They stared at the other for about a half-minute; then, the small wolf – probably just a few months past its pup size – the wolf turned and scampered away into the trees. She guessed its weight as no more than 60 lbs., about half that of a fully grown wolf.

Although she hadn’t fired her S&W at that moment, it needed cleaning from frequent use at the local indoor firing range. Late that afternoon, she was oil-cleaning it when her iPhone buzzed. She and Beau haven’t had sex for a while, but he told Gigi his wife Sherry had invited her pilot friend to their home for a part of that night.

He asked Gigi if it was convenient for him to could come over to our place while his wife and her friend were fucking. . Gigi’s regular guys are each fucking here separately once a month, and this week isn’t one of those. She suggested to Beau that he come by around 6 p.m. For the reason it’s dark here by that time, that afternoon time seems later than during the warmer seasons. She estimated he would be leaving around 10 p.m. and would phone Beau when he was on his way to his home.

My wife reassembled her gun, showered, and was attired in her short oriental robe when she returned to our living room. She wore nothing beneath, but the robe’s opening displayed half her cleavage and long, bare legs. I grinned and said, “Good choice. Looks great.” She smiled and said, “He and I will be doing more than ‘visiting.’ I hope you’re okay with that. It’s been a while since Beau and I had sex.”

And, of course, I was pleased with that as always. Gigi and Beau were frequent fuckers for a long time, since Beau was then a student. At that time, Beau’s student roommate Jack and her often had threesomes. Some of those old stories are somewhere here in these lengthy pages. Now Beau has one of the most important positions at the bank where they work. He and Sherry copied our way of hotwifing from my wife who prefers I not be in the same room; but Beau has told Gigi that he often also engages in threesomes when one of his wife’s guys is at their place.

Gigi still remembers him as kid, and his parents – who knew and approved of their relationship – once told us that relationship reminded them of “Mrs. Robinson,” from an old movie about a hotwife and a student who was then dating the older woman’s daughter. We still socialize with both of them but he and my wife had not been together sexually for some time now.

She sat alongside me on our couch, where I asked if she was excited about him fucking her again. She grinned, and said, “Oh yeah.” Her imagination had built up to hyper-lust as she was showering and pulling on her robe. She added, “I often think about our times together at his and Jack’s apartment, our boat trip with our swinger-friends and Beau, and especially the nights he and I were staying at his parents’ home.” I suppose Beau will always remain in her memories as a “favorite.”

Beau drove into our driveway at 6 p.m., and my wife greeted him with a hug a peck on his cheek. He chuckled and said, “I want more than that.” He drew her close and their lips planted with the other’s in a lingering kiss. He looked down to her breasts and long legs and said, “Oh wow. It’s been too long.” They sat together on the couch as I poured white wine in three glasses. When I returned from the kitchen to serve them, her robe’s sash was untied and he laying on his back at her lap and nursing the nipple of a globed breast. His fly was open and my wife had curled a hand about his cock and stroking it slowly.

She looked up to me as I sat their glasses on the coffee table and said, “He’s still my baby.” Her comment referred to a time when Beau called her “Mom” while she played the part of imagined mother. He never actually had sex with his mom but, for whatever reasons, the two of them had often played out that fictional relationship. And now, he was again sucking a tit of his make-believe, ”second” mom. The sensations she was then feeling caused her long, bare legs to quiver like leaves in a strong wind.
As she moaned at his tongue’s manipulations, I unzipped my fly and closed my fist around my hardening cock.
The sensations of his tongue on her breast triggered her breathing to hasten in overwrought gasps. Her eyeballs rolled up in their sockets as she feverishly pumped his taut cock. Until then, I had noticed that our central thermostat was set some five degrees too warm. Beads of perspiration formed at my wife’s face and ran down her neck in thin rivulets. And, as Beau sucked, Gigi’s head rolled side-to-side. Droplets of perspiration flew from her face and splashed onto her bare stomach. I turned to the thermostat on our wall and lowered the temperature to a more comfortable 78 degrees.

I stroked less furiously than that of my wife’s hand on Beau’s younger cock. I could now feel the intensity of their passion. Now caught up in their game, I unintentionally moaned once before realizing my hot and bothered sound could have distracted them. But neither seemed to have noticed. My pole felt like it was steaming in the warmth of my hand. Maybe my cock was moist at that moment. Does a rigid penis sweat?

Gigi murmured, “I’m so hot, honey. Fuck me.” He stood and led her by a hand down our unlit hallway to the master bedroom. I stopped jerking my putz and waited five minutes before creeping to our bedroom. Thankfully, she left the door ajar. Our newest plug-in night light dimly limned the room and cast shadows and accentuated the stark image of his naked body atop hers. He was then kneeling and guided his young cock to my wife’s opening.

Her eyes were wide as she watched his dick slide smoothly into her channel. He asked if she was “okay.” She whimpered, “I love the feel of your big, hard dick.” I’m aware she also likes his mid-twenties’ enthusiasm and fit body, but I’m not aware of her ever telling him that. It probably isn’t necessary. I’m sure he knows.

Beau thrust slowly a few times, then increased momentum to a raging tempo. My wife’s body shuddered as he frantically fucked her. She shrieked, “Oh YES! Oh, Beauuuu!” Her extensive legs wrapped about his hips, and she pressed her heels into his buttocks. She lifted her hips to match his thrusts and threw herself fully into the moment. When being fucked, her mind seems to focus on nothing else. Her guys recognize that as do I. Among all the things that pleasure my wife, fucking is supreme.

He withdrew unexpectedly, causing my wife to utter a disappointing “Awwww.” He turned her about to her knees and entered her cunt from behind. She whispered a comment I couldn’t hear well but think she said to him, “I’ll always love you.” He responded to whatever her words were, saying, “You were right about being able to love more than one person. I love my wife, but I’ve loved you longer.” He plunged his cock hurriedly into her. His hips bumped against her buttocks in a machine-gun-like staccato rhythm. My wife breathlessly wailed as his plunging stick filled what I was sure was her very lubricated tunnel. She muttered, “Oh yeah. Ohmygoddd. This is so hot.”

I’m unsure about why my wife doesn’t eventually find that sex with other men becomes routine with some men as happens between most husbands and wives after a year or so of marriage. But for whatever reasons, sex between my wife and Beau or Porter – and some others – never seems to become stale. That’s a good thing for her, me, and all involved. As I stepped away from the bedroom door, my wife howled, “Ohhh! Ooooo.” :o I don’t know what he did to elicit that thrilling screech, but it must have been good. Her lusty response and her tone of voice caused me to wonder for a moment - - What’s the difference between “Oooo” and “Ohhh” anyway? :?:

Added on today:

Had I stayed there outside the door, I would have soon been cumming. Instead, I quietly entered our home office alongside the bedroom, got naked, and sat here at my desk computer. The thrilling noises from our bedroom didn’t abate for some fifteen minutes before the two fell silent. And soon, I could hear an unintelligible conversation between them. That almost always happens when she and another man have been fucking – you know,” after-sex talk.” I didn’t later inquire as to whatever they were talking about, but I haven’t noticed any significant differences in follow-up topics when covertly listening to her and others in the past. I’m sure I have probably included that sort of conversation here in some past write-ups.

My wife and I are usually in bed by 9:30 p.m., but, at 9:45, neither she nor Beau had come out of the bedroom. I was about to shut down my computer and retired to our guest bedroom for the night. I glanced through their partially opened bedroom doorway. Gigi lay aside, above Beau’s groin, and was eagerly sucking his dick. He noticed me holding my dick in the dimness of our hallway, looked down to my wife, and said, “I didn’t realize I was keeping you up past your bedtime,” and added he should be going.

As her head pulled away, her eyes rolled up to spot me. She giggled and said, “Oh darn. And I was just getting started.” He and I chuckled at her comment. Beau sat up, reached for his clothes atop the bedside chair, and began getting dressed. My wife and I were still naked when we walked him to the front door. They kissed deeply. She said to him, “We need to do this more often.” As Beau was about to turn through the doorway, he promised to phone us whenever his wife Sherry is out on a date or out of town while involved in training-related seminars.

I asked if it was as good for her as her vocal responses seemed to indicate. She grinned and said, “Maybe even hotter than I could express at the time. Yeah, it was good.”

As her “follow-up” guy, I fucked her for perhaps two minutes until ejaculating with a shout. Her last words before falling asleep were, “I’m glad you like other men fucking me.” I told her my hope is that she will be a free-range wife for however long she wants. I like that too. :D

~ Des
Such a hot update, Des. Jerked off first thing in the morning reading Gigi’s new adventure. Can’t wait to read about Gigi’s experience with buffet of dicks during her vacation.
Gigi fan for life!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm

After reading your update again, I wonder if Gigi seemed different in any manner since she returned from the vaca? She had her two regulars who I'm sure had sex with her every night, but she also fucked two total strangers on the trip. Did you notice anything different about her upon returning? I hope she gave you a through telling of what it was like to fuck the strangers in front of her regular lovers!!! Maybe you can shed some light here? :D

Rascal

And it was 2:00 AM. It isn't too tough if you keep trained for it!!!! I'm a night guy from the time I was assigned to investigations and often only got 2 hours sleep a night.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:11 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm
After reading your update again, I wonder if Gigi seemed different in any manner since she returned from the vaca? She had her two regulars who I'm sure had sex with her every night, but she also fucked two total strangers on the trip. Did you notice anything different about her upon returning? I hope she gave you a through telling of what it was like to fuck the strangers in front of her regular lovers!!! Maybe you can shed some light here? :D

Rascal

And it was 2:00 AM. It isn't too tough if you keep trained for it!!!! I'm a night guy from the time I was assigned to investigations and often only got 2 hours sleep a night.
I can't say I noticed any significant change when she returned, but she was more exhilarated and effervescent than usual the first few days. That's saying a lot because she's almost always chipper, even at times when I feel frustration over something that isn't going right for either of us.

There isn't much told to me that I could write up as I usually do here. I heard very few specifics about the two cruise husbands who fucked her while Porter and Glenn watched in the same room. Most of her narratives for me are more comprehensive. I asked if her lack of the usual meticulous details was a result of "watchers" in the same room. She said, "I don't think so," and went on to say she couldn't recall all that was going through her mind other than the excitement of two new cocks inside her. "But I liked it," she said, "and enjoyed the steamed-up arousal by my two guys as they watched." Their presence allowed her to observe their faces, each wide-eyed and open-mouthed. She says that aside from maybe a word or two, neither said anything when watching the two men eagerly fucking her. Both were so engrossed by her sexual response to her temporary partners that they were masturbating rapidly, and neither Glenn nor Porter paid attention to what the other was doing.

After the first guy left their cabin, Glenn and Porter each fucked her separately. She said both her regular guys were "breathless" while watching her having sex but particularly talkative as they were fucking her. Each asked, while their dicks were separately inside her, what my wife was thinking when the guest and she were having sex. She cannot recall her exact response but thinks her explanation isn't much different from what she tells me after returning from a date at another man's residence.

Both were cumming within five minutes or less when fucking her, and she felt a need to fake an orgasm with each of them. That's not a common practice of hers, but I agreed it was a nice thing to do for their benefit.

~ Des

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:03 am

"Free range wife". You sure know how to turn a phrase Des🤣!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:37 am

Des, I have to confess that I was very excited to hear Gigi had two other men while Porter and Glenn watched. Why? It's very simple. One of my biggest fantasies is to watch a woman become air tight with three men!!! The idea that she has ALL of her holes filled with cock pumping her, for her to have three cocks in her at the same time is just wild to me. I know a couple of women who have done this but I've never seen it in person. The excitement was from the knowledge that she had three men in the room with her who are willing to fuck her and share her was surprising and HOT!!!! That leads me to ask, has Gigi ever been air tight?? Is that something she would like to do??? My imagination goes into overdrive thinking that Porter, Glenn and you could do that together!!!! What an accomplishment for you and her to remember when you guys are in your older years. Imagine you two in the retirement home when that memory comes up and you have to explain how and what and when that happened!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:13 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:37 am
Des, I have to confess that I was very excited to hear Gigi had two other men while Porter and Glenn watched. Why? It's very simple. One of my biggest fantasies is to watch a woman become air tight with three men!!! The idea that she has ALL of her holes filled with cock pumping her, for her to have three cocks in her at the same time is just wild to me. I know a couple of women who have done this but I've never seen it in person. The excitement was from the knowledge that she had three men in the room with her who are willing to fuck her and share her was surprising and HOT!!!! That leads me to ask, has Gigi ever been air tight?? Is that something she would like to do??? My imagination goes into overdrive thinking that Porter, Glenn and you could do that together!!!! What an accomplishment for you and her to remember when you guys are in your older years. Imagine you two in the retirement home when that memory comes up and you have to explain how and what and when that happened!

Rascal
Hi Rascal,

As you know, she's usually a one-on-one woman but admits her recent experience was fun. I asked if she cared to do that again, even with more if it could be worked out. Her response - "Yeah, I think so - if you don't mind."

I don't mind, but she hasn't set it up yet. I told her whenever she wanted to go for it. :up:

~ Des

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:28 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:13 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:37 am

Rascal
Hi Rascal,

As you know, she's usually a one-on-one woman but admits her recent experience was fun. I asked if she cared to do that again, even with more if it could be worked out. Her response - "Yeah, I think so - if you don't mind."

I don't mind, but she hasn't set it up yet. I told her whenever she wanted to go for it. :up:

~ Des
I know you don't force your opinions on her, but if she does set that up and YOU are not a party to the fun, I sure hope you exert some husband privilege and insist on being there to at least witness that event. That surely would be a memory for you two to share as I commented above!!!! Tell Gigi, "Good Girl" from me for finding that an exciting endeavor!!!!

Rascal
(maybe a video for your family private memories??) :D

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:32 pm

What’s been happening Des?

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:00 pm

Hope everything is ok with you Des
Gigi fan for life!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 pm

Well, I'm back - sort of. We have been busy.

Our agency is opening a satellite office in Florida if I'm willing to head it up, take care of east and gulf-coast clientele, and expand the business of an existing agency, recently merged. Gigi has an offer with her preferred institution, which she has accepted. Selling our home, closing out our responsibilities, and prepping to move have taken up much more time than we would have thought.

Not that my wife hasn't been sexually active. Her (previously) regular studs haven't been available as often as in the past. She met a new guy a month and a half ago while at a supermarket and told me last night she will be at his place after work. As she applied her makeup this morning, and dressed to the nines but suitable for work, she said, "I'll be home by nine." At that time, I was just out of the shower and covered in nothing but a towel. Her tone was clearly intended to sound casual but couldn't hide the twinge of excitation in her eyes. I grinned and said something along the line of, "Your eyes tel me you're anticipating the thrill of his thick cock again."

She chuckled and said, "I guess you're right." She was staring down at my growing bulge as she teased me, saying, "You know I like it," and went on with similar comments, mostly about her and his overnight fucking last Friday. She leaned against the bedroom door jamb and watched my dick grow beneath the bath towel. Smiling, she added, "So glad you're such an understanding husband," then turned and strode down the hall to get her car keys.

I met him only once, following their second date, when she invited him to stay a night at our home. He isn't particularly conversational - at least with me - but he's a good match for my hot wife. I didn't follow them to the bedroom. Instead, I told both I would sleep in our guest bedroom. I waited as they walked from the living room to our bedroom. A few minutes later, I hid in the shadows of our hallway, peering around the bedroom door and watched him fucking her brains out. Her wails, sobs, and cries of "Oooo!" pierced the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his torpedo relentlessly slipped in an out of her pussy. Her eyes were wide and she came twice before his lava erupted into her cunt. I could hear them talking and laughing from the guest room where I was the rest of the night.

In the morning, I fixed breakfast for both and tried to strike up a conversation, but he doesn't talk much about himself. So I guess he and I won't be buddies in our remaining time in this area. But if my wife is happy with him, I won't complain.

Things are coming together for the two of us, and I should be back with her adventures to come. I'm told she would find it difficult to change our way of life in this marriage, so I feel sure it won't be long before another man - or more - will be a part of my wife's life at our new residence.

Over the past few years, I have noticed that as other men are becoming my wife's regular boyfriend, she and I tend to have sex less often than we did the first few years of our hotwife way of life. Our physical relationship is particularly hot at the outset of her affairs and returns to normal when her affairs are burning out. Her current boyfriend is meeting the level of her desire, so I'm fucking her about once a month now. Most often when we are having sex, she is telling me the details of one of her most recent dates and her reactions when her boyfriend's cock is pummeling her pussy. I love that and cum harder, knowing she is having a wonderful time. That turns me on.

She wants to keep our marital way of life as it is, and so do I. She deserves happiness. And so far, nothing has made her happier.

~ Des

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:12 pm

Hi Des. What happened to the plan for Gigi to take over the boss job at the bank?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:25 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:12 pm
Hi Des. What happened to the plan for Gigi to take over the boss job at the bank?
She held the job for the past few months until the agency asked if we cared to move to Florida. We had already visited four Florida cities. Through references, she was offered two opportunities and at higher pay at roughly the same position. The city in which we will be living is far larger than our current town, which allows her more opportunity to be with other men with considerably more anonymity.