My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:58 am

March 2018:

I arrived yesterday in Florida. I’ll be here through Monday and completed my first two days of reports. I couldn’t find a a film I cared to see in a theater or on the hotel TV, so I’m essentially doing nothing tonight. My wife’s work didn’t allow her to accompany me, so our insurance agent will be fucking her through Sunday. He doesn’t know she has my approval. She doesn’t want me to phoning before ten thirty each night and is turning off our phone each night until around that time.

I phoned last night at eleven and asked how things are going. She left her fuckbuddy in our bed and went to our living room to talk. She whispered mostly, so I didn’t understand some of what she was telling me. She and our insurance agent got to our home about the same time after their work hours. They had a couple of drinks before ending up naked in our marital bed, and he jack-hammered her pussy. She said, “Guess I was really noisy when he was fucking me. I really needed it.” She had two orgasms and anticipated another when she got off the phone. They had mutual oral sex a few times, then his cock sank repeatedly into her cunt in their favorite positions. At the moment I called, they had just showered together and he was about to mount her again.

She likes stroking and massaging him. He shaves his hard body and, because of his skin’s smoothness, she assumes he uses an all-over lotion. She said delightedly, “It’s been an active night,” and thanked me for my agreeing to have him stay with her in my absence.

I hadn’t really agreed but didn’t object either. At the time she said she couldn’t accompany me on the trip, she said she might invite a friend over while I was away. Immediately after saying that, she told me to turn down the TV and phoned him. She didn’t really need to ask permission. She knows I like other guys fucking her whenever she feels the need. She has greater sexual capacity that I do, and it turns me on knowing she is sufficiently independent to seek the satisfaction she needs. She admitted learning the depth of her needs within the first year of our life in hotwifery. A few men, like her boss or the man fucking her during my absence, have the physical attraction and sexual stamina to fulfill all her needs. I don’t consider myself a beta male, but I get hard and masturbate madly just knowing that.

A few minutes into our conversation, he walked from the hallway to get a soft drink from the kitchen. I assume he was naked because of my wife’s comment, “Something just came up and I need to get back to what I was doing.” When he was out of listening range, she whispered she would go outside to our patio for more privacy the next time I call. I suggested they not fuck too late since she needs to be at work in the morning. She laughed, saying, “I’ll keep that in mind,” and clicked off. Tomorrow, though, is Saturday when both will be off work. I suspect they will be hot into each other most of tonight.

So, with nothing else to do, I’m sitting at the hotel desk and my laptop and am writing recollections and reflections of our hotwife life. There are some details not before mentioned in our stories here because they didn’t seem important at the time.

I haven’t given much of a description of my wife in previous postings other than saying she’s tall and “smoking hot.” She’s 31, 5’11”, with medium brown hair, brown eyes and slender with long legs. Her 34C breasts aren’t large but firm. A couple of times in the past, she had a salon change her hair color to a dark blond, but she stopped doing that when I told her I like her hair its natural color. She has an athletic body but doesn’t exercise as often as she did up to a year ago. She’s very attractive and her face suggests common sense and composure. She actually is calm and cool, except when another guy’s dick is sliding through her channel. At those times, her lust is flaming hot. She cries out and sobs as if she is hoping it will never end.

When we first opened our marriage for her to date other men, each of us knew we were committed and determined to grow old together. Neither of us believed in divorce except under the most extreme circumstances like abuse, illegal behavior or an inability to agree on life’s most important matters. We have avoided all those pitfalls.

With all that, I had no problem with her dating others. I was the first to suggest it some four years ago. For months, she was uncertain but in the heat of our fucking, she admitted it was tempting. During her time of indecision, she repeatedly said she would never agree to my dating other women even if she relented to my desire that she fuck other men. Although I had no intention of doing that, she said, “Men don’t have as much sense as women.” She was concerned that I might become romantically involved with another if I had the same freedom. Her suspicion was later confirmed, at least in her mind, when dating a man who wanted to get out of his marriage and asked her to marry him. She broke off the relationship after they fucked once more and he asked again. She says, “It’s just for fun,” but we recognize that fucking others has also since become her need, not just a diversion. Our lives are certainly different now in many ways, but the state of our relationship is deeper than before.

She said at the outset she intended to keep an emotional distance from sexual partners. She has since learned that isn’t possible. She now recognizes that an emotional bond is there at the beginning. After all, if she wasn’t attracted to a man, she wouldn’t be fucking him. And the more often they have sex, the closer a bond develops between them. In the heat of passion, they have said to the other, “I love you.” When three moved away, she cried at the profound loss and I could feel her anguish. I’m unsure whether that’s “love” or a “close relationship.” It’s difficult to tell the difference. Over a rather short period of time, she forms a deep physical and emotional attachment, and it seems like love to me.

I understand. The intensity of their bonding is more exciting for her and electrifying for me to watch, or just hearing her tell me, than her one-time hookups. She has said of some experiences, “My mind explodes when he’s fucking me.” I get an immediate erection when she tells me particulars of those sexual pairings. I enjoy her fuck-and-go experiences also; but there’s a clear difference in the more intense relationships, just as it is with hers.

I have asked whether she thought most other marriages would benefit as has ours if wives all had her freedom to date others. Her opinion is that there’s no way that “most” relationships could last. I couldn’t argue with her reasoning. Spouses whose marriages are troubled, she opines, the relationship would probably end up as toast. She said not long ago, “Our commitment is many times better than most others I have known at work.” I have come to agree. The only way something like this could work in a problem marriage would be if the wife were able to successfully cheat; but we suspect that causes psychological problems with many if the wife feels guilty doing that. We have no children and my wife cannot become pregnant, but each of us have concluded the biggest losers in a breakup are the couples’ kids; those are our reasons we think this isn’t for everyone.

Recently, I wrote here that my wife’s boss told her that his wife not only knows about their affair of their previous nine months but actually encouraged it. That’s a new wrinkle I hadn’t been prepared for and I’m still trying to get my head around it. His wife and I agreed to go out together socially when my wife and her husband are having sex. But we’re told she and I can’t have sex; my wife and he “wouldn’t be comfortable with that” and neither would she. That’s fine with me and his wife. He has meetings on the coming weekend but will be fucking my wife at our home the following Saturday. His wife and I are going to an event that night at the city aquarium. At the time they set this up, each of us forgot at that moment that Saturday is also the date of our anniversary.

The morning after, we each realized the conflict. We had planned weeks before to go for dinner to celebrate. After talking it over, we decided she should be keep the date they made to get together. She phoned him from her branch office Wednesday and told him. He offered to change it to the following weekend, but she told him that she was looking forward to their being together. Since I actually like the idea of him fucking her on the date of our anniversary, she saw no reason for them to alter their plan.

He laughed and said, “I like that we will be together on your anniversary. It’s like I’ll be filling in for him that night.” She laughed and said, “And you do that very well.”

His wife and I will go out out together as planned. I enjoy her company and she wants it that way as well.

Other than a few who she has had sex with, almost no one knows about our hotwife lifestyle. There are a couple of exceptions. We haven’t been entirely successful in keeping our hotwife life secret as a result of unexpected circumstances, but we’re generally successful at it.

One who will soon know about us, if he already doesn’t, is her boss’ friend who loaned the condominium for them to have sex up until the time he began fucking my wife at our home. On a Thursday in January, she and her boss drove to the condo after work hours for a few hours of sex, and the owner was there. He had called a plumber that day to unclog a bath sink. The plumber had just left but her boss’ friend was still there. The two had been friends since high school and were then fucking the same girl on the school’s swim team at alternate times. They all once had a threesome in a parked car at a forested area outside of town.

As it happened, the condo’s owner had already met my wife. He’s a customer of the bank where she works. She had talked with him twice in the lobby but hadn’t realized until then he was the same man who had loaned them his place for sex. He also uses it for occasional liaisons with his office manager. He’s a dentist, and my wife told him she would call him at the time of her next checkup.

When her boss was at our home last weekend, he suggested that the six of us go out to dinner together soon. I don’t know whether the dentist knows my wife has my approval, but I assume he will soon, whenever the six of us begin socializing. We have no problem with that. She’s convinced he and his fuckbuddy will keep our secret.

I’ve gone on too long at this. I still have a few hours before I can call my wife at home. She turned off our surveillance system that allows me to watch remotely, but I’m sure her friend is thrusting into her now. And I’m confident she’s screaming her pleasure at the top of her lungs. (She later told me the turning off the surveillance cams was a mistake. She apologized.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:03 am

Months ago:

I was sitting on the couch in our den last night watching TV. My wife sat in a chair a few feet away and asked me to turn down the volume, that she was about to make a call. She reached for her pocket scheduler in her purse, flipped a few pages and picked up the phone.

When the other party answered, she said , “It’s been awhile. I wondered if you’re free Friday night?” From their conversation, I assumed it was a guy on the line. After a few minutes, she returned the phone to its cradle. I asked, “Who was that?”

She told me his name and that she was going over to his place Friday after work. I remembered his name but don’t know him or even seen his photo. She had met him as a customer at a mall shoe store where he’s the manager and had fucked my wife twice almost a year ago. The first time was soon after he opened the store that morning. He invited her to the back room to search for a style she didn’t find in the displays. He re-locked his front door and she followed him to the stock room. She sat on a folding chair in the stockroom’s aisle. His hand stroked her leg as he put on various shoes. Their privacy and mutual sensations ended with them having sex, her back leaning against a high shelf. She purchased two pairs. He unlocked the front door and, before she left, he invited her to his apartment the following weekend. She told me about their unexpected hookup and with my agreement, she stayed overnight. He was one of only a few I hadn't asked much about him personally, but I don't remember why.

I said, “What motivated you to call him?” She smiled, turned to walk toward the patio, and said to her back, “I need a big, strong dick.” I said as she was walking away, “I didn’t remember you telling me he was that big.” I realized later my voice was too soft when I said that, and she had closed the patio door, so she didn’t hear me. She had said what she needed is “a big, strong dick” as if she were saying she needed a hot dog and fries, and that made me hard almost immediately. I'm sure I'd have remembered that feature, his size, if she had told me at the time they were first together.

She left the office early today and an hour ago was getting ready to leave. I entered the bath where she was putting on lipstick and said, “That’s true? He really has a big dick?” That was something I'm sure I'd have remembered had she mentioned it. She said, “Very. I’ve been remembering and thinking about it at least a week. Last night, I gave in to temptation and couldn’t resist calling him.”

She wore red four-inch heels and a thigh-length floral dress with no underclothing. She grabbed her long denim coat from the living room closet and said, “I’ll phone no later than eleven if I’m going to be later than midnight.” She kissed me and drove away. I was hard as a rock and pulled my dick from my fly to masturbate before her car turned the corner at the end of our street.

She always tells me the details of her fucking later whenever I’m not around to watch, but I know her well enough to anticipate how it will be going anyway. She’s 31, smoking hot and throws herself into every sexual coupling. Hearing her tell me about her night when she gets home - or tomorrow morning if she’s exceptionally late - will almost be anti-climactic. I’ll have masturbated at least twice more by then.

But as always, I can depend on her stroking my cock in bed as she describes everything. I’ll enjoy hearing her experience probably as much as she will love his tool plumbing her pussy tonight. More often than not, she laughs at my reactions when she relates her experiences. I don’t know why I like that about her stories, but her laughs and curious expressions as she watches me at those times make her erotic tales even more enjoyable.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:05 am

Before we installed our bedroom's surveillance cams:

I sat at my computer to write about my wife’s past weekend through yesterday with her new fuckbuddy but noticed this entry in my computer journal from a little more than a year ago. I tend to get wordy when I write her sexual unions soon after each occasion, but here’s a slimmed down version of that sensual event.

One of wife’s then newer fuckbuddies called her at home on a Saturday morning and asked if she was free that night. We had no plans. She turned to me, asked if I minded and invited him over at seven that night.

They had already had sex twice, their first time at our home and another at his. She had met him at a diner following his response to one of two personals ads she had once placed the previous year. For a series of conflicting reasons, they didn’t get together until the first of last year. At six feet, he’s an inch taller than my wife. She is tall, long legged and smoking hot. He’s a physically powerful guy, divorced and was then 32. On that cold night, he arrived in a suede trail coat over a western shirt and jeans. She took his coat, served whiskey mixed with lime soda and sat with him on our couch. I plopped into a wing-back chair opposite the coffee table from them.

He mentioned stopping at a topless bar that week and receiving a lap dance. He said to my wife he thought my wife would have made a terrific dancer. She was then 29, about to turn 30. She laughed and said. “I actually did that once.” That was something of a joke. We were on vacation at an adult club in Florida. The bar held a wet tee shirt contest. At my encouragement, she went onstage with a dozen or so other women. When a college-age girl removed her sprayed wet tee, my wife pulled off hers and danced across the small stage. The other girl did the same and won the night’s contest.

After her second drink, I suggested, “Why don’t you dance for us?” He grinned in agreement and said, “Great idea!”

She hesitated a moment, then smiled, set her glass on the coffee table and said, “To entertain two perverts? Sure.” In anticipation of his visit and at my suggestion, she hadn’t worn any underclothing. I dimmed the table lamp and she began her seductive moves. She unbuttoned her white blouse and pitched it to him. His hand covered his growing bulge.

My wife tossed her skirt to me but missed, landing on the floor by my chair. Her body shimmied erotically. When he unzipped his fly, I followed his lead and we masturbated as we watched her slither around the floor. She lay on her back, slowly kicking up her long legs in a titillating display.

Breathing hard, he removed his boots, stood and draped his clothes over back of the couch. Their eyes locked as he walked around the coffee table and knelt between her splayed ankles. She gasped at his rigid cock. Her head swiveled a moment to glance at me, then turned to watch as his mouth covered her muff. My wife cried out as his tongue lashed her clitoris. I turned off the side table lamp and the only lighting then was the glow from a street lamp streaming through a sliver of an opening in the curtains.

He crawled on his knees between her thighs. She curled a hand around his rigid cock. His tool seemed to me to be his most prominent feature when he’s naked and rock hard. Its long, broad and curves slightly upward. He guided it to the mouth of her pussy. She cried out as his big dickhead parted her cuntal lips. He thrust into her. Gritting her teeth, she tightly closed her eyes as his rod sank full length into her channel.

Her head turned side to side and she cried repeatedly, “Oh fuck me!” His tempo immediately increased. I was breathless and masturbated madly, as taken by their passionate lovemaking as my wife was by their fucking. Her body shivered as she yelped, “You’re hittin’ my cervix.,” then, “Oh gosh, I’m cumming!” I spurted into my handkerchief.

The whites of her eyes were reddened and her eyes wide as saucers. Her hips gyrated in rhythm with his increased tempo as he plowed her furrow. Amid her outcries and widely opened mouth, I couldn’t tell her passion from agony. Her mind and quivering body seemed entirely into the moment that he too was about to cum.

His body stiffened as he groaned and his semen began rocketing into her channel. Tears streaked her cheeks and she sobbed, “I can feel you cumming inside me!” His ejaculation seemed an exceptionally long time compared to my experience. She would later tell me he’s like that a lot, saying, “I love it, he comes and comes.” I can’t imagine how much semen that must amount to. She said, “The best part is that it isn’t long before he’s hard again.” I must have sounded like a kid when I responded to her remark with a weak and lame, “Oh, wow.” I hadn’t before known to ask how often she experienced that.

They lay exhausted on the floor, recovering their wind. She asked if he wished to spend the night. He said he wanted too, “very much.” She stood and pulled him up by a hand, then turned to me and said, “We’re going to the bedroom. Would you mind sleeping in the guest room?”

We didn’t yet then have our surveillance cams installed, so I had to be satisfied with hearing their moans and groans from across the hall off and and on through the night. I think their passion thrilled me as much as my wife with his dick deep inside her and madly pounding her pussy. I probably slept no more than four hours that night as I listened and masturbated at their moans and groans across the hallway, the headboard bumping against the wall and her episodic screams of “I’m a’cumming!” I imagined that if our mattress squeaked, I wouldn’t hear it stopping. But I have a big imagination and knew that wouldn’t really be true.

I was up early, but they didn’t come out of our bedroom for breakfast until around 11 a.m. She wore her translucent white robe and he was wearing my blue terrycloth robe. I fixed breakfast and we sat at the table talking about everything it seemed except their wild night of sex.

He left an hour later, and my wife and I went back to bed. She jerked me off as she described her feelings as his dick satisfied her extramarital needs. They fucked now and then a few more times before each moved on to other sex partners, but I recall that night with almost as much passion as I did the first time I watched another man inside my wife.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:13 am

My wife’s boss and his wife arrived at our home at 6:30 last night. I suppose this will be the routine from now on. For the reason that we have no kids or others who drop by to visit unexpectedly, our home is preferable to theirs for him having sex with my wife overnight. My wife and he decided last week that he would be here about monthly from now on. We talked socially about a half hour, and his wife and I had planned to then attend to an evening event at the City Park. His wife and I would later watch her husband and my wife on my laptop via our bedroom’s surveillance cameras.

After a couple of drinks at a downtown lounge, she suggested skipping the event at the park and instead going to their place to watch our spouses fucking. I’d hoped she would prefer that and drove her to their home. Their nanny and two children were staying at her sister’s. Their nanny and her sister were told the couple plans to be out of town once a month; and her sister asked them to allow the nanny and kids to stay those nights at her home.

This night was different from the two previous weekends in that my wife and her boss agreed his wife and I could watch them via our home security system. That’s the only room with three separate cameras. I brought my laptop. They have a large computer screen, but it’s stationary on a desk and we preferred watching in bed. I attached the speakers and fired the computer up.

She unzipped her dress and began removing her clothes. I stripped down, and we crawled into bed, sitting alongside the other with our backs to the headboard and the computer in my lap. She said, “I love this. I could only imagine what their sex was like before, but I have a very good imagination!” I chuckled at that.

But our home’s rooms were unoccupied. I flipped through the images, working my way to the kitchen and finally to our front and back lawns. Nothing. Our spouses were spotted nowhere. Then his wife said, “Wait, go back to the bedroom, I saw some movement.”

They were coming out of the shower, which has no camera. She laughed and said, “I thought for a moment they changed their minds and went out some place.”

He and my wife were naked, and she was drying her hair with a large towel. His long dick stood at full staff and bounced as he walked behind my wife. She lay the towel atop the back of a bedroom chair and turned to him. They kissed deeply. My wife’s back was to the camera but it was clear her hand was reaching down between their bodies to grasp his dick. None of our three bedroom cams are positioned to capture her hand at the angle where they stood.

She led him by his cock to the bed. He lay between her splayed legs and his mouth covered her shaved mound. She urgently ran her fingers through her hair as his tongue manipulated her clitoris. We switched the angle to watch them from a side. She bent her knees, planting her feet onto the sheets, and moaned. Her hips rotated. She whimpered, “That feels so good!” He knelt between her thighs and guided his tool to the mouth of her cunt. She raised her hips to allow him full access, although his entire length won’t fit entirely to its base. Her eyes widened as she gazed down to the narrow space between their bodies. Her mouth formed an “O” as his tool slid into her channel.

She whined as he thrust into her with slow motions. Her head bumped repeatedly against her pillow as his thrusts quickened. When fucking her at full speed, she screamed passionately, her head thrashing side to side. She cried out, “Oh fuck, you’re hittin’ my cervix!” and sobbed as he thrust rapidly into her cunt. Her heels dug into the mattress.

His wife’s eyes were wide and wild. She gulped and whispered to me, “Seeing them together is like watching a fuck machine. It’s awesome.” On screen, my life laughed and talked with him as he pummeled her. I suspected that her highly animated body and yelps of pleasure may have been for our benefit but later learned she was just so much into it she didn’t even think about the two being watched on camera. She said that he later told her that when they were fucking, he also forgot they were being watched.

His wife curled her fist around my cock and stroked slowly. She said, “Tell me if you’re about to cum. I want this to last.” Our spouses won’t allow us to have intercourse but told us they didn’t mind our “fooling around.” Neither of them set out any specific rules beyond that . His wife had told me the week before, “It seems like a nutty rule, but we could push it to the limit.” But, at that moment, she hadn’t done anymore than she now was doing. A minute or so into jerking my rod and staring at the screen’s image of her husband fucking my wife, she said, “I need more.”

I lay the computer on their side table and urged her back to the bed. She shivered as I parted her legs and planted my mouth onto her mound. My tongue moved in circular motions against her clitoris until she cried out in a lengthy sob, “I’m cumming!” Her hands pressed against my ears as I pleasured her. Her body quivered as the orgasm flowed through her.

Our eyes weren’t then on the computer’s screen but we heard our spouses’ signs and moans through the speakers. My wife was in throes of passion and cried, “Oh fuck me, fuck me!” I glanced to the screen. The sound isn’t sufficient to hear lesser sounds like the slapping of flesh, but my wife’s body rocked madly beneath his, her breasts bouncing. She was ablaze and I realized at that moment her boss decidedly fits the definition of an Alpha male.

I told his wife, ‘You know I want to fuck you but know we can’t.” She said in a high pitched voice, “I knowww!” We had gone further than we had before and she confessed her stomach ached wantonly.

She said, “Come up here,” and I lay beside her. She leaned forward, grasping my cock and her lips clasped around my shaft. I groaned, and my fingers clawed the sheets as her head bobbed frantically over my groin.

I had intended to warn her before I spurted into her mouth, but was distracted by my wife’s scream, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh my god!” With that, my lava erupted.

She didn’t withdraw as I anticipated. She sucked me dry, swallowing every drop. I said, “I meant to warn you.” She said, “I wanted your sperm. Don’t apologize. I loved that.” She stood from the bed and walked to their adjoining bath, where I heard her rinsing her mouth. Returning to bed, she placed her hands at each side of my head and kissed me. I drew her back to the bed, out limbs entwined.

We looked back at the computer screen and our spouses were laying side by side. Whispers aren’t easily understood on our surveillance system and with their low voices, we didn’t know what they were saying. They seemed to be falling asleep.

His wife planted her elbow alongside me, leaned her chin on a hand and said, “Did I tell you how happy I am getting to have met you and your wife?” I reminded her she had, the previous week, and said, “I feel the same.” Before that night, I had no sexual relations with any woman during the course of our marriage. This was new, and I couldn’t have before imagined it. We talked and fooled around for an hour. She asked, “Since we didn’t go out earlier as planned, would you want to now?”

I was ready. We showered together, dressed and I drove her to a recently opened diner I’d wanted to check out for weeks. Our conversation was rather normal, nothing to do with our spouses or what we had done in bed. I paid the bill and asked if she would like to drive up to the mountain to the big lake. She said, “Great,” and we parked the car alongside the area of large flat rocks that looks over the town. We sat at a bench and tried to find our houses in the distance below but weren’t sure we spotted the right homes.

She said she hadn’t been here before and that this was one of her best nights ever. I said, “Me too.” We talked for another hour then drove back to their home. We shed our clothes, left them on their living room couch and scurried back to bed where we continued doing what we had before our road trip. She said, “I’m exhausted! That was so great.” She snuggled up to me and said, “I want to tell you something, but I’m afraid.” A minute or so of urging her to let it out, she said, “Do you think it’s possible to love two men?”

I was breathless and paused before responding, “Are you sure? I don’t want to threaten our marriages.” She said, “There’s no threat. I know we haven’t known each other this well for long. But I have feelings for you. Are you upset I said that?”

I thought a bit before saying anything. And the longer I waited, I realized she was something special in my life as well. I can’t imagine any reasonable circumstance I would leave my wife and certainly not for another woman. But I knew that wasn’t what she meant. Finally, I said, “I’m not upset. I think I love you too. I could never have admitted that had you not told me.”

She said, “I’m pleased to know that. It’s no threat to our marriages. But I now realize I need another in my life. It’s a much deeper friendship. I think that’s what my husband feels for your wife.”

We fooled around off an on throughout the night, between bouts of sleep, occasionally checking on our spouses. But their sexual activity had faded after a second fucking and they had fallen asleep. I turned off the computer around 2 a.m. and didn’t turn it on again.

This morning, the phone rang early. Her husband asked me to listen in on a second phone. My wife was also on our second phone. He asked us how our night went. She told him everything, unsure how he would take it. He said, “Great! His wife and I can handle that.” My wife laughed and said, “Yeah, this is turning out very well.”

His wife asked if was about to come home. He said the reason he wanted us together on the phone was that they wished to go to an entertainment resort the next town over for the day. But they wouldn’t do it if either of us objected. His wife smiled at me, her eyebrows raised questioningly. I nodded my agreement. She told her husband, “We don’t have a problem with that. When will you be home tonight?”

He said around six but would call first and added that he had complimentary tickets in the bedroom side table for a new office building’s opening ceremony that afternoon if we wished to go; his bank had financed the project. He added that my wife had told him he would forget about our hidden cameras and that she was “right.” He did forget. His wife said she and I enjoyed the “show.” We clicked off our phones and she hugged me. She grinned broadly and said, “I think that’s fucking Fan-Tastic.! What do you want to do today?”

Neither of us cared to attend the new property’s party. We went to a nearby church for an early Easter service, that being the first time since our marriage I hadn’t attended on Easter with my wife. We then went to lunch at their club. A couple and the waiter there knew her, and she introduced me as the writer-husband of the bank’s new branch manager. She told them we were to meet her husband after lunch, pick up my wife and we were all to go out later. Her story came across as entirely believable and innocent. I told her later she is very good at handling uncomfortable situations. She said, “I wasn’t uncomfortable. I was proud to be seen with you, but they wouldn’t know that.”

We spent the next few hours walking through the City Park, sat on a few benches and talked. She said as we walked back to my car, “I think we have the perfect marriages.” I responded that, beginning last night, they’re even better.

We were in bed when she phoned her husband’s cell phone at five o’clock. They were on their way back to our home where he said he would drop off my wife and head home. She and I parted with a prolonged kiss. I arrived home twenty minutes before he drove into our driveway and my wife exited his car. I talked with him a minute or so and walked my wife to our home. We went immediately to bed and fucked.

Afterward, she lay beside me and said, “His wife called him again on his cell after you left. She said this was one of her best weekends ever,” then added with a subtly accusatory tone, “You didn’t fuck her, did you?” I said, “No, but I agree with his wife. We had great weekend.”

She grinned, grasped my cock and said, “Good boy. Then he and I can allow you and she to experience more of those.” I almost said in response the proper word was “her,” not “she,” but let it go.

I suppose my wife assumes I don’t fuck his wife is because he and my wife told each of us they “wouldn’t be comfortable with that.” Those were my wife’s words, and he told his wife pretty much the same. Or maybe they think it’s because we wouldn’t risk our marriages. That’s part of it, and they can think whatever they wish until either asks my more significant reason. I had given my word. What could be more important than that?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 am

We had turned off the TV last night and sat talking on the couch. I asked if there were any men she had never told me about or any sexual events she had never mentioned. She said, “I think I have told about all of them at one time or another. I’m sure there have been some minor things I never mentioned that didn’t seem important. Let me think about it.”

An hour later we were in bed naked. She said she remembered “a few little things.”

She began with a premarital experience, and these are approximately her words: “I guess you’ll remember I mentioned the couple I told you I babysat for. I told you I had sex with him once but hadn’t mentioned what led up to it.”

The third time I was taking care of their daughter, I put her to bed early and he came home an hour earlier than his wife. He paid me but we sat at their kitchen table talking a few minutes before I was going to leave. He was driving me home and stopped on the way at a convenience store for a carton of cigarettes. He returned to his car and we sat in the parking lot a few minutes as I told him about something that was happening at school. Whatever I told him, he said he was sure I could handle it and gave a friendly peck on my cheek. He probably didn’t realize it excited me. I masturbated that night in bed as my imagination conjured up what else could have happened.”

The following week when driving me home, he laid a hand on my leg. I’d allowed my skirt to ride up and his hand on my bare leg. My teen hormones raged. I pushed the envelope by laying a hand on his lap. They lived atop the mountain and he asked if I’d like to see our town from the scenic rock beside the roadway. I’m pretty sure I knew what was on his mind and said I’d like that.” He pulled over at the scenic viewing spot. His hand again lay on my leg. I hadn’t removed mine from his lap.”

I looked at him until he turned his eyes to me. We didn’t say a word. The bulge in his slacks had become hard before we stopped. I wasn’t sure what he might think of me, but I squeezed it. Our married neighbor and I had been fucking for about a month, so I was no virgin. He leaned to kiss me and his hand moved up to my pussy and pulled away my panties. I unzipped his slacks and pulled out his hard cock. I put my mouth over it and sucked for several minutes. He lay his hand at the back of my neck. He said he was about to cum and handed me a handkerchief. I pulled my head away and jerked him off until he spurted into his handkerchief. I carefully wiped it clean.”

The rest of the trip, I was sucking his cock while he drove. After that, I was either jerking him off on the way home or sucking his dick. Eventually, he and his family were in the process of moving away. That’s the part I told you about. On my last night of baby sitting for them, we drove to that off-road view on the mountain and parked. I said I wanted to give him a good-bye gift and we moved to the back seat. I took off my skirt and he took off his pants. He laid me on my back onto the seat and fucked me. I’m not into car sex anymore, but at the time I thought that was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I was yelling, “Fuck me!” as his dick was going in and out of my young pussy. I continued sucking his cock until we were a block or so from my home.”

She thought a moment and added, “And you already know all the general stories about me and my boss. I recalled occasions that didn’t seem important to mention. I’ve sucked his cock while he’s driving too. The first time was when I was still working at the main office and he asked if I wanted to drive over to a commercial property he wanted to look over before the bank financed the project. We had been having sex for about two months at that time. I jerked him off while he was driving me back to the bank. I sucked his cock once in the parking garage a couple of times after hours and again while he was driving me home from the out of town client party. I’d only mentioned that we stopped and fucked that time. But I was also sucking his cock on the way to our house.”

Other than that, all I recall now are things you already know. There have been a few things we did that were just details that didn’t seem of any importance. Like once, we were in his office after the bank closed and he fucked me while we stood against his office window overlooking the street.”

My wife grinned as she looked at my dick, hard and pointing to the ceiling. She reached for it and began pumping. She said, “I’m sure I can eventually remember a few more silly things, now that I know you’re interested.” She stroked my rod until I was cumming. I’m not sure any of that is of interest to others here, but I was in a high state of excitation. I thanked her for her hot stories and told her I’m interested in whatever might come to her mind in the future.

She laughed and said, “I can tell! You’re easy to entertain.”

Before we fell asleep, she mumbled, “One more thing. You parked too close to my car in the garage last night and I had trouble getting in this morning. Another five inches would’ve been better.” I grinned and said, “I know that even two inches is good for you.” Knowing I was referring to her boss who’s two inches larger than my six, she laughed and said, “Yeah, that’s good too. I'm glad you see things my way.” She doesn't commonly talk about the size differences and her momentary admission made me hard again. I fucked her as she repeated the stories in greater detail.

It was a good night for me.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:10 am

Update:
I received a pm from a member as to whether there were any updates to my wife and her boss.

She and he have set up a weekend once a month at our home. On his most recent Friday visit, they agreed to allow his wife and mine to watch for few minutes. We then left for dinner and spent the night at their home. We still don't have intercourse for the reason of their demand but enjoy our time together.

The office manager - story told above - she met some time ago have had a few sexual encounters since, but they recently agreed to be together at his place once a month. My wife said that satisfies her needs and, at least for now, won't be meeting others. She finds both equally hot but for different reasons. When he and she are at his apartment, I'm writing work-related papers at home and hear about the details whenever she returns Saturday morning.

Last weekend, she asked me to help her get ready for her date. As a helpful husband, I dressed her and fixed her hair. She said to forget the underclothing and as she headed out the door at seven p.m., "You're a good husband." She was home around ten and asked if I minded if she occasionally stayed longer. I asked how long, and she said, "Maybe til noon." That's fine with me. Her reason was that would give them time to go to breakfast and return to his place to fuck once more.
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun May 13, 2018 8:34 am

Monk_Man wrote:Does everyone here just talk or people really do naughty stuff !! The OP seems to be a wannabe writer of the sleazy fiction that was prevelant in the WWII era. I personally like Cucks like Haweye who back their stories with pictures as a definite proof.
Rest of the "real-stories" posted here is just noise for me
Most of us don't want our pictures plastered all over the internet. What few pics my wife or significant other allowed, were taken with the assurance that they would never be shown to anyone.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:52 am

Monk_Man wrote:Does everyone here just talk or people really do naughty stuff !! The OP seems to be a wannabe writer of the sleazy fiction that was prevelant in the WWII era. I personally like Cucks like Haweye who back their stories with pictures as a definite proof.
Rest of the "real-stories" posted here is just noise for me
Monk Man wrote a PM to say he wasn't talking about the stories herein. I think most postings here are real life though for the reason certain details so often included would be difficult to imagine without at least some experience in this lifestyle.

(But I wasn't aware hot wife stories were around during WW II. Found that interesting.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:23 am

August 2017, but also before:

My wife has said many times, in different ways, that “Size doesn’t matter.” Yet, she has come across not just the more ordinary or smaller sized dicks, but also a few of the more well endowed guys. The way we look at it, she had something of an education in the differences.

Although she no longer needs to respond to personals ads , she did write to a few guys when we began our hotwife life three years ago. She met some for short term hookups and one long-term. One man wrote back a year and a half ago. As a sales rep, he occasionally traveled to our town. He forwarded a photo with his letter, and his pic and letter appealed to her. She phoned the number given and said she would be glad to have him at our home when he arrived in town.

He visited twice over the space of a year, but I was away on assignments during each of his visits. She wasn’t quite as detailed then at describing her hot sexual encounters, but I recalled her telling me their hookup was “fantastic.” That wasn’t a term she had used about any other who had fucked her. I would learn later I didn’t get the full meaning of what she told me.

In late August 2017, he phoned again, saying he would be in town the following night and asked if she was available. I wasn’t yet home from work at the time he called, but she eagerly agreed. Our understanding had sufficiently developed by that time that she didn’t need my approval.

I recalled her saying she liked “everything” about him, his personality, looks and body. But she also said he had another advantage she didn’t commonly consider as any advantage, his very large dick. There aren’t many of those around anyway, and she still says size doesn’t matter as much as compatibility. She had attempted to explain to me what was different or unusually exciting about his cock; she had said it was an enhancement that added to “everything else.” I wasn’t sure at the time what she really meant.

Over time, I had forgotten other remarks about his repeat ability and stamina until she reminded me an hour before he was to arrive. She said, “He can go a really long time!” and added, “I think you’ll enjoy watching more if you can stay hard the entire time he’s here. Since the Cialis kept your cock up so long last summer, why not take one?” What she was talking about was that a year previously, I had a two or three month bout in which I hadn’t been able to get an erection. Our physician prescribed Cialis. I took three, but the condition simply went away as mysteriously as it had come about. The rest of the pills had sat in our medicine cabinet since. The surprise for us was that each time I took those pills, I had a full erection for hours, even after ejaculating.

Frankly, I didn’t think her suggestion to be important. But I pulled the bottle from the shelf and downed it with a glass of water. I was hard by the time he arrived. In his presence as we exchanged social talk, I attempting hiding the bulge beneath my cargo pants by suppressing it with a hand in a pocket . It didn’t work, I could tell by his occasional glances that he noticed.

I’m an inch shorter than my 5’11” smoking hot, brunette wife. He’s 6’3” with a ripped body, blond hair and blue eyes. She enthusiastically wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fully on the mouth as she greeted him at our front door. He looked to me and said, “Good to see you again,” lifted her off her feet, walked to our couch and he plopped her butt onto a cushion. He sat alongside her and she asked me to fix some drinks for us. He exuded self confidence and carried a sense of authority about him. By that time, I began to understand why she had so enjoyed his previous visits.

We talked a half hour, the conversation punctuated by silences when they turned to kiss deeply. He said he was accepting another job within two weeks and wouldn’t be traveling through here anymore. My wife said, “Oh, no! Then we need to make tonight count.” I was beginning to regret taking the Cialis. My cock strained against my pants and I felt uncomfortable whenever each glanced at me knowingly.

He planted a lingering kiss fully on her lips. She unzipped his fly and drew out his cock. Wide-eyed, she opened her hand and said, “Oh, wow,” as if she had forgotten just how large he was. The smoothness of his pole glistened in the side lamp’s glow. She clasped her hands firmly at each side of his stalk and said, “It’s so beautiful.” She leaned over his lap to take it into her mouth. Her head bobbed a few times above his groin. His eyes rolled back in their sockets. They stood and undressed. Their clothes puddled to the floor. His shaft stood out as if pointing to her pussy and she couldn't keep her eyes off it.

Assuming he was about to fuck my wife in the living room, I turned off the lights. But she instead led him down our hall to the bedroom and wriggled a finger for me to follow them. I sat four feet away in our bedside chair as his mouth covered her mound. She yelped as his tongue lathered her clitoris.

My mind at that moment was on her claim that “size” isn’t particularly important.Yet, he and my wife’s boss are exceptions and she was captivated. I hadn’t seen her boss fucking her for the reason he didn’t then know I approved of their affair, but she had told me enough that I knew that was important to her with him as well. At that time, they had only recently begun fucking after work hours. When we first started down the path to her being a hotwife, I told her of my fantasy of her enjoying penises larger than my ordinary six inches.

He knelt between her thighs. My wife reached to grip his cock and guided it to her cunt. She whimpered in anticipation and whispered, “Your cock is so fucking gorgeous.” I would have thought his body would have been more noticeable to her; it’s smooth, seemingly unblemished and well-formed. His shaft, though, is certainly different from most, an easy eight, if not more, in length and porcelain pale with large bulging veins. Hid ample dickhead is dark beige in color.

I realized how unusual it then was that she would be experiencing two outsized dicks in a single week. She had described her boss’ dick as exotically dark with a broad, purplish dickhead. She would later tell me that the only reason she is so taken by their penises is that those two are nothing like mine or most others, and the differences fascinates her.

Our visitor turned his full attention her. Her widened eyes locked onto his, and her jaw gaped as if in anticipation of his assault. She guided his member to her opening. She gasped as his wide cockhead parted the mouth of her pussy. His torpedo sank half way into her and she squalled and moaned as he thrust into her. Her fists beat against his shoulders. I was pounding my dick when she cried, “It’s so fucking good! I love it! Fuck my hot cunt!”

I’m guessing they fucked fifteen minutes, but it seemed endless. As he plowed her furrow, she whimpered “Oh! Oh yes!” again and again. I don’t like feeling inferior, but that feeling that washed over me at that moment. My wife was now ecstatic and her heels dug into the mattress. I can’t imagine what that must have felt to her in her channel nor the mass of emotions through her quivering body. It was so magnificent to behold.

When she wailed, “I’m cumming!” I reached for a tissue from the side table and spurted my sperm into its folds. He plowed on through her three orgasms. And only then did is body stiffened. He looked to the ceiling and grunted as his lava gushed into her channel. She sobbed and screamed at the instant his semen rocketed through his cock.

He lay atop her, kissing her fully on her lips and her arms encircled his neck.

I was breathless. As he lay beside her, I asked if he wished to stay the night with my wife. He said, “Very much if she will have me,” and she responded, “Damned right.” I offered to stay in the guest room. Both thanked me and said a “Good night,” as I walked out of our bedroom. I remembered what she said about his stamina when I heard them fucking again before I made it to the stairs. I know some guys can get an immediate erection after ejaculation, but it’s rare. She lost count of the number of times they had sex and said at least twice, he was again inside her more than once immediately after cumming. As for me, although I had masturbated, I was still rock hard from the Cialis and remained like that another three hours.

I could have jerked off again listening to them throughout the night but fell asleep almost as soon as my body hit the mattress in our guest room. I was up early, around six, dressed and awaited them to come to breakfast. I heard them fucking down the hall off and on until eleven. She wore her short green robe when she walked to our dining nook where I sat. He followed, wearing my blue robe. I served cereal and coffee. They sat closely side by side across from me as we ate and talked.

He said I was a lucky guy and thanked me for loaning him my wife for the night. “Loaning” isn’t exactly the way she and I considered our hotwife relationship, but I let that go. Instead, I told him I liked all he did for her and said I should be the one thanking him. I turned to my wife and asked if she agreed.

She turned to him, and said, “Oh yes! But you and I would never have met if it hadn’t been for my husband’s encouragement. I only wish I’d agreed the first time he said he wanted me to have sex with other men.” We grinned. He said, “I'm not getting married until I find a woman like you.”

Having said all that, her other behaviors seem to affirm her insistence that the size of a dick isn’t all that important to her. At the outset of our hotwife life, we placed two successive personals ads for men and she has written to a few of other men’s ads. None of her choices had anything to do with size. She didn’t know his size either until the first time they had sex. Since I’m not overly endowed, I’m glad she has that attitude.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am

Happening this month and early June:

We had planned to go to Seattle for a week the end of this month for the graduation ceremony of the student she was fucking for three years until he moved to that city to work part time for a large software company and finish his last year of school. The company had recruited him here. Now, we won't need to go; he phoned and said he will get two weeks off following his graduation before the job becomes full time and will be here during that time. He and my wife have been keeping in touch by email and phone weekly since he moved.

My wife and he agreed last night that he could stay with us the first five days, and he will tell his parents he will be in town on Saturday at the week's end. Each said they can't wait to be fucking again. We're going to take off work although we'll be at home now instead of in Seattle.

Her sexual and emotional excitation over they reuniting probably makes me as excited as she, if that makes sense to anyone. She told him over the phone, "Oh, honey, I miss you so much." He claimed not as much as he misses her. She told me when she clicked off the phone, "You can sleep in the guest room those nights." I grinned and said, "I suspect you two will be fucking days also." She laughed and said, "Probably. But we'll be going out together at least some of those days." To some they might be an odd match; he's four inches shorter than my tall, 5'11 wife. That means nothing to my wife, but then she's an inch taller than me also. She once said his large dick makes up the difference, but she says she would love him even without that advantage.

She has never been so taken by anyone except her boss as she was with him during the three years he attended school locally . He still calls her "Mom," and she still thinks of him as her son, if you can imagine a son fucking his mom. He was 19 when they began fucking and is now 22. I liked him and am anxious to see him again also. They will be having some hot nights.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:41 pm

We're in Seattle for her former FB's college graduation at the end of this week. Her boss was fucking her last weekend and the two of them discussed his wife and me as I have written before. They didn't mind us going out together while they were having sex but said neither would be comfortable with his wife and me having sex. But she told me while awaiting the plane that they changed their mind.

I was told that if we wanted to go ahead and have sex they would understand and would no longer bother them. My wife said her concern was that i might fall in love with another woman, and her boss wanted his wife to remain exclusive to him. Their sex lives have improved greatly since he has been fucking my wife, and she gets as excited about him and my wife as I do when they're fucking. His wife and I have wanted that for awhile now and he will tell his wife the same this week.

He and she are attending the same training seminars for three days two weeks from now, so they will be fucking each night, but she says she will call me nightly as usual when she is out of town or staying overnight elsewhere. I hadn't before thought a bank president needed any more training but he says no one ever learns enough in that business.

Her student FB was inside her at our hotel all night Saturday through Sunday morning. I went out on my own Saturday night, returned around midnight and slept in the living room area of our suite to keep from bothering them. They will be together each night until Friday when his parents arrive in town. They were at it all night and I heard the noises off and on from the bedroom. The three of us went to breakfast at the hotel restaurant in the morning, then she and I went to church while he returned to his apartment for the day.

I'm looking forward to three weeks from now when he and my wife are together at our home and his wife and I will be at their home that night.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:22 am

Des 31 wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Finally

I had given up a long time ago trying piece together and follow your story. I finally got to the point that I stopped opening threads with ALL CAP TITLES.

Mr GILF
THIS! If you post in one thread and stop using CAP's in titles your followers will actually follow you. I don't know how the admin feels about this, but from my experience, it makes other threads go away much faster. There have been times when you have five or more threads on the first page. If the admin doesn't mind, cool. It's his site but to me it's very bad net.etiquette.

Okay.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:54 am

Thx for placing all your history (or I guess the vast majority of it) in one thread! That was something you should have done from the beginning. I do think you would have a better following in the cuckold forum, as it is clear from your tale that you derive great pleasure out of watching and hearing about your wife's activities, not so much joining in or even reclaiming. Anyone who would cum in a tissue instead of a wet, hot wife that is readily available, just doesnt compute for most of us in the HW forum.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:03 am

wpaman wrote:Thx for placing all your history (or I guess the vast majority of it) in one thread! That was something you should have done from the beginning. I do think you would have a better following in the cuckold forum, as it is clear from your tale that you derive great pleasure out of watching and hearing about your wife's activities, not so much joining in or even reclaiming. Anyone who would cum in a tissue instead of a wet, hot wife that is readily available, just doesnt compute for most of us in the HW forum.
I guess that's true for those who prefer threesomes by joining in. I'm not one of those. We have sex regularly without others involved, but I don't interfere when another guy is fucking her.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 am

Des 31 wrote:
wpaman wrote:Thx for placing all your history (or I guess the vast majority of it) in one thread! That was something you should have done from the beginning. I do think you would have a better following in the cuckold forum, as it is clear from your tale that you derive great pleasure out of watching and hearing about your wife's activities, not so much joining in or even reclaiming. Anyone who would cum in a tissue instead of a wet, hot wife that is readily available, just doesnt compute for most of us in the HW forum.
I guess that's true for those who prefer threesomes by joining in. I'm not one of those. We have sex regularly without others involved, but I don't interfere when another guy is fucking her.
I understand your position as you stated because I feel the same way. when my lady is being fucked by a lover I remain out of the picture enjoying the feelings of cuckold angst while riding the emotional roller coaster. It is so fulfilling to experience.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 am

DavidnDaria wrote:I'm not disappointed at all. I'm just suggesting a way for you to get MORE readers.
Thank you. Have hereafter changed my ways.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:51 am

Over the past year, my 31-year-old wife has been friends with a client of the bank for which she works. He has visited our home often over the past five months. Each admires the other for their advice and other reasons, and she enjoys his sense of humor. He’s 6’2”, three inches taller than my smoking hot 5’11” wife, great looking by any standard, with medium brown hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'10".

He keeps a written schedule for each day and has mentioned his two daily workouts at his home gym a couple of times when I was present. His favorite past-time is fishing in his 30-foot boat in the large lake at the city’s edge.

He owns three retail stores in addition to his real estate business and is a depositor at her bank’s branch where she is the branch manager. He invests through the bank’s brokerage office at the bank’s main office.

She laughs readily at his jokes more than me. On a Thursday night a month ago, when we had dinner with him at her request, she reached to lay her hand over his at the restaurant table. After his earlier visits, about two months after she first met him, I asked in bed that night if she had considered a sexual relationship with him. She said because he is a banking customer, that’s too close a business relationship. I had asked because his subtle behaviors led me to believe he had a strong physical attraction toward my wife. I suspected he held off hitting on her because she was married and by then had become to know and respect me.

But as months passed, she admitted a flourishing lust when they were together. Ultimately, she confessed that if he made a move she doubted she could resist. I brought his name up when we fucked. Her passion went into hyper-drive, screaming out his name and crying, “Fuck me! I need you hot cock!” I reckoned it wouldn’t be long before his cock would be entering my wife’s yearning cunt.

During the four months of his intermittent visits, we purchased a hot tub for our patio. The three of us were drinking in our living room. My wife asked if he wanted to join us in the hot tub. I loaned him a pair of swim trunks. We were in the water some thirty minutes talking and enjoying the company. At his next visit, my wife confessed she and I don’t wear suits in the tub. She asked if he wanted to go to the hot tub. He said, “Without a suit?” She said, “That’s okay with me.” The three of us have since been naked regularly when he visits. At some point during those times we were nude in our hot tub, he began massaging my wife’s shoulders as she sat between his thighs with her back to him. Each time she felt his hard shaft throbbing against her lower back.

Then one afternoon, he stopped off at her bank to talk about the possibility of buying an established gift shop three blocks from her branch office. Her company rules wouldn’t allow her to tell him what she already knew about the suburban mall’s store. The owner had been persistently late on short-term loans to a competing bank. She assumed the owner’s profit wasn’t as great as he told my wife’s friend. She suggested he order a credit report on the business before making any commitment. He ordered the report, and the gift shop’s owner credit rating was so bad he would be unable to get any loan from a respectable financial institution. Her friend was thankful for he advice. He came over to our house the evening he turned down the buy-out and offered to take her and me to dinner as a reward.

The three of us sat naked in our hot tub, and the night they agreed upon to go to dinner was one day after I was scheduled to leave for Omaha for my company’s client write-up. I told them it was fine with me if they went together. His eyebrows raised in surprise. He glanced to my wife and said, “Is that okay with you?” She said, “I’d love that!” She stood from where she sat, plopped between his thighs and his hands kneaded her shoulders, moving down into the bubbling water to her back.

My wife would later tell me his hands snuck around her underarms to stroke her breasts beneath the surface. Her breasts aren’t large but firm. Her eyes closed as his hands roamed over her breasts and tweaked her swollen nipples. She wriggled closer to him, feeling his rigid pole against her lower back and rotated her hips against his dick. She thinks he ejaculated, and his cock had deflated when we stood to get out of the tub. She stood, thanked him and kissed him on the cheek.

After he dressed and left, my wife said, “It’s finally going to happen.” We hadn’t bothered to put our clothes on. She told me about his stroking her breasts and that his cock was as hard as ever. I asked about her concern of his close relationship with her bank. She said, “We’re way past that now.” We went to bed and she cried out his name as my dick entered her pussy.

She didn’t phone me the first night I was in Omaha, the night they were to go to dinner. The second night in the hotel, she phoned. I had told the clients my write-up was nearly complete and wouldn’t need to stay beyond Friday night. He listened to our conversation while laying naked alongside her.

~ To Be Continued at this thread - (when I arrive home Saturday afternoon, when I'll have a better idea of what's happening. She admitted they're fucking, but her subtle signals tell me something else is going on.)
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:55 am

Over the past year, my 31-year-old wife has been friends with a client of the bank for which she works. He has visited our home often over the past five months. Each admires the other for their advice and other reasons, and she enjoys his sense of humor. He’s 6’2”, three inches taller than my smoking hot 5’11” wife, great looking by any standard, with medium brown hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'10".

He keeps a written schedule for each day and has mentioned his two daily workouts at his home gym a couple of times when I was present. His favorite past-time is fishing in his 30-foot boat in the large lake at the city’s edge.

He owns three retail stores in addition to his real estate business and is a depositor at her bank’s branch where she is the branch manager. He invests through the bank’s brokerage office at the bank’s main office.

She laughs readily at his jokes more than me. On a Thursday night a month ago, when we had dinner with him at her request, she reached to lay her hand over his at the restaurant table. After his earlier visits, about two months after she first met him, I asked in bed that night if she had considered a sexual relationship with him. She said because he is a banking customer, that’s too close a business relationship. I had asked because his subtle behaviors led me to believe he had a strong physical attraction toward my wife. I suspected he held off hitting on her because she was married and by then had become to know and respect me.

But as months passed, she admitted a flourishing lust when they were together. Ultimately, she confessed that if he made a move she doubted she could resist. I brought his name up when we fucked. Her passion went into hyper-drive, screaming out his name and crying, “Fuck me! I need you hot cock!” I reckoned it wouldn’t be long before his cock would be entering my wife’s yearning cunt.

During the four months of his intermittent visits, we purchased a hot tub for our patio. The three of us were drinking in our living room. My wife asked if he wanted to join us in the hot tub. I loaned him a pair of swim trunks. We were in the water some thirty minutes talking and enjoying the company. At his next visit, my wife confessed she and I don’t wear suits in the tub. She asked if he wanted to go to the hot tub. He said, “Without a suit?” She said, “That’s okay with me.” The three of us have since been naked regularly when he visits. At some point during those times we were nude in our hot tub, he began massaging my wife’s shoulders as she sat between his thighs with her back to him. Each time she felt his hard shaft throbbing against her lower back.

Then one afternoon, he stopped off at her bank to talk about the possibility of buying an established gift shop three blocks from her branch office. Her company rules wouldn’t allow her to tell him what she already knew about the suburban mall’s store. The owner had been persistently late on short-term loans to a competing bank. She assumed the owner’s profit wasn’t as great as he told my wife’s friend. She suggested he order a credit report on the business before making any commitment. He ordered the report, and the gift shop’s owner credit rating was so bad he would be unable to get any loan from a respectable financial institution. Her friend was thankful for he advice. He came over to our house the evening he turned down the buy-out and offered to take her and me to dinner as a reward.

The three of us sat naked in our hot tub, and the night they agreed upon to go to dinner was one day after I was scheduled to leave for Omaha for my company’s client write-up. I told them it was fine with me if they went together. His eyebrows raised in surprise. He glanced to my wife and said, “Is that okay with you?” She said, “I’d love that!” She stood from where she sat, plopped between his thighs and his hands kneaded her shoulders, moving down into the bubbling water to her back.

My wife would later tell me his hands snuck around her underarms to stroke her breasts beneath the surface. Her breasts aren’t large but firm. Her eyes closed as his hands roamed over her breasts and tweaked her swollen nipples. She wriggled closer to him, feeling his rigid pole against her lower back and rotated her hips against his dick. She thinks he ejaculated, and his cock had deflated when we stood to get out of the tub. She stood, thanked him and kissed him on the cheek.

After he dressed and left, my wife said, “It’s finally going to happen.” We hadn’t bothered to put our clothes on. She told me about his stroking her breasts and that his cock was as hard as ever. I asked about her concern of his close relationship with her bank. She said, “We’re way past that now.” We went to bed and she cried out his name as my dick entered her pussy.

She didn’t phone me the first night I was in Omaha, the night they were to go to dinner. The second night in the hotel, she phoned. I had told the clients my write-up was nearly complete and wouldn’t need to stay beyond Friday night. He listened to our conversation while laying naked alongside her.

~ To Be Continued at this thread - (when I arrive home Saturday afternoon, when I'll have a better idea of what's happening. She admitted they're fucking, but her subtle signals tell me something else is going on.)
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:57 am

Continued, through Saturday night . . . (quickly written. It's been a full day as you can see below. Getting ready to drive out of town early tomorrow morning for a day on a charter boat.)

I was uncertain what to expect when I returned. On the flight home, images of my wife’s hot body rocking beneath his as they fucked flooded my mind. I imagined his hard dick in her warm mouth and their naked bodies writhing madly in the sizzling lust that only the closest of friends could know. But what I was to learn was way beyond that, and it blew me away.

This is different from my wife’s previous hookups. I was to learn their mutual yearning and gratification are nothing like that of the typical extramarital hookups. It erupted into something more than “fuckbuddies,” but I have no better words to express it.

I was in Omaha from Tuesday through Friday and flew home Saturday afternoon. When my wife called me each night at my hotel, she didn’t use any of our usual code words we use to keep a guy from knowing I approve of her extramarital hookups. She told him it was originally my request for her to fuck someone else. He was alongside her in bed as we talked and masturbating while listening to her hot narratives. I too was hotly jerking off as she told me some of what was happening between them during my absence.

He had picked her up at from our home Wednesday night and went to dinner at the restaurant where she and I go most often. She lay her hand across his as she laughed at a joke he told. His hand curled around hers and their eyes locked. He looked around and, assured no one was watching, leaned across the table and kissed her fully on the lips. She eagerly responded and reached a hand to the back of his neck. He asked if she would be interested in seeing his home after dinner. She said, “I know it isn’t just to ‘see’ your place.” She bit her lip thoughtfully and said, "Sure."

Their conversation turned intimate. He admitted he had wanted a closer relationship with her for months but held off because of me. She hesitated thoughtfully a moment before saying, “I’ll tell you a secret if you promise never to tell a soul.” He agreed and she went on, “I’m hoping this won’t shock you. My husband wants me to have sex with another man. I told him I couldn’t do that, but I’ve become emotionally attached to you. You’re my best friend. What do you think about that?” Her confession wasn’t quite true. She has been with more men than either of can remember over the past four years, but telling him that isn’t necessary and probably not even desirable.

He said, “I understand that desire. I’m sure it’s common. ” He added, “I guess I’ll be doing your husband a favor.” She laughed and said, “We would be giving him what he wants.” As he drove to his home, he said, “This is the best sort of friendship I can imagine.”

Their clothes puddled to the floor moments after entering his front door. They kissed deeply. Standing in his living room, arms entwined, His stiff cock nestled between her thighs. She squeezed her legs together to envelop its broad dimension.

He led her to his bedroom, pulled back the bed covers and urged her back to the mattress. She whimpered as he knelt between her legs. She gasped as she stared down to the narrow space between their bare bodies and watched him guide his dickhead to the mouth of her pussy. She cried out as it separated her folds and slid smoothly into her wet cunt. Her hips rotated in rhythm with his slow thrusts until he increased his tempo and fucked her wildly.

She howled, “Fuck, fuck, fuck” as he plowed her furrow. She said, “This is so fucking awesome!” She later told me “And I wasn’t exaggerating. it really was awesome.” Their fully developed friendship enhanced their physical union to a level she hadn’t before experienced. She didn’t think I could understand what she meant by that, and I’m not sure I fully do. Tears welled up in her eyes when she told me the instant his hot cock sank into her cuntal channel was the culmination of their relationship. Her lips curled in in an impish grin and she said, “And you helped bring it about. Thanks a bunch for that!” He didn’t use a condom and she hadn’t wanted one.

My wife squealed in lust through successive orgasms. She didn’t want their fucking to end. His cock was like a battering ram. She cried out, “Oh my god, it’s awesome!” He said, “Did you know I love you?” She whined in orgasm and said, “I know. I love you too.” His sperm rocketed through his cock and spewed through her channel.

She believes he may have fucked her more than an hour and she loved every minute. I have never been able to last anywhere near that long before spilling my sperm. An hour later, they fucked again before she picked up his bedside phone and told him she needed to phone her husband.

When I told her I would be home on Saturday afternoon, she said he was driving her home for her to pick up some clothes and other items. She stayed at his place through Saturday morning. She accepted his offer to drive her to the airport to pick me up. He fucked her through the weekend and nightly after getting home each day from work.

He drove his SUV to picked me up at the airport. She wore her cuckold tee shirt imprinted with “It isn’t cheating if my husband approves” over tight jeans and he was attired in a beige polo shirt and khaki chinos. As he put my bags on the driver’s back seat side, my wife opened the back passenger-side door for me. They sat in the front seats and we chatted as he drove. He said to me the past three nights were among the best of his life. She turned about with a broad smile and said, “Mine too.”

He exited the highway onto the road in the forested area toward our home. My wife turned toward him and unzipped his fly. I leaned forward onto the back of the front seat to watch. His rod is between an inch and an inch and a half longer than my six inches. She pulled up her tee shirt to the level of her underarms, baring her breasts. Her mouth opened wide and her full lips closed over his hard cock. She gagged as his dickhead hit the back of her throat. I gasped as her head bobbed over his lap.

She was still sucking him as he pulled into our driveway. I glanced to the rear-view mirror as his eyes rolled and closed. He groaned, “I’m cumming,” and her head increased its tempo onto his pole until he ejaculated.

As soon as I closed our front door behind us, her first words to me were, “Oh my god, he fucks like a champion! You’re gonna love hearing what I have to tell you.” She hesitated a moment, then added with a smile, “That is, I hope you do!”

We scurried to the bedroom, our clothing littering the path from the doorway to our marital bed. Her first words as I entered her pussy were, “I can’t begin to describe how awesome his dick felt inside me these past nights. I haven’t experienced emotions like that since you first got around to fucking me.”

She went on to say she couldn’t get him out of her mind when she was alone in her office. Each time they returned to his home after work, they couldn’t wait to get inside. She said, “Even now, my mind’s flooded with the image of his big dick.” It may not be some monstrous tool but apparently big enough for her and certainly bigger in length and breadth than mine. She said, “It’s just so nicely shaped.”

Because she’s 5’11 and I’m 5’10”, she most often wears flat-heel shoes when we’re out together. That’s her choice, not mine. I actually like her seeing her as three inches taller than me in her high heels. But because he’s tall, she was comfortable wearing her 4-inch heels when out with him while I was away. Friday night, they were at a lounge featuring nude dancers, and he tipped a dancer to give him a lap dance while she kissed my wife alongside him and reached beneath her blouse to stroke a breast. That’s another hot story but too lengthy to include here. Then, after fucking Friday morning, he told her of an experience in a video booth at a local adult books store and that it would be hot watching her jerk off a guy in one of the booths. She didn’t admit she’s done that once before with me but laughed and responded, “Might be fun with the right guy. I’ll think about it.” I thought was a lot to tell in a new relationship, but hey, I don’t judge. She says that might come about before long and I told her I won’t object.

She later told me that, having hit it off with him, she won’t be fucking others randomly as she has over the past four years. I asked if she still intends to fuck her former boyfriend during their annual high school get-together at her hometown in November. She said, “Oh sure! That’s different!” I mentioned that upcoming annual event in another post here, so I won’t go into it came about again here.

Aside from her affair for about a year with her boss, she has had only one fuckbuddy with whom she felt so deep an emotional connection. But that guy was a college student nine years younger than my wife. Perhaps had he not been one of her first sex partners she met as a hotwife, that may not have been so hot a relationship. He was 19 when they first met and was fucking her regularly for three years until he moved away. She says her newer friend is closer to her age and this friendship is “so different.” I can understand why that would be true.

Recalling their mutual expressions of “love,” I asked how deeply she loved him. She said, “As much as two best friends can love each other.” She laughed and added, “I know why you’re asking. He and I ‘love’ each other, but we’re not ‘in love.’ I’m not running off with him.” I already knew that but it’s nice to hear. She said that, unlike most of her past relationships, he and she have agreed be long-term fuckbuddies.

When having sex Friday morning, she was wearing nothing but the cuckold tee shirt that she wore when they picked me up at the airport. He grinned and said he agreed their “arrangement could only last as long as I approve.” She said, “I know but I’m sure he’ll be fine with it.”

I quivered in excitation as she went on. My psyche was hot and wired and I was soon hard again. She grinned down at my swollen cock and crawled atop me. Her long legs straddled me and I deep inside her as hips thrust rapidly onto me.I told her their close friendship excites me as much as anything I could imagine, even if it turns out he might fucking her more than she and I do. If “how long it lasts” is up to me, that’s likely to be a very long time. Thrilled, she said, “Then maybe it’s forever after!” At her excited response, my sperm discharged into her. She screamed in climax, sobbing, “Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much.”

I said it seems like she discovered a need she didn’t previously know. She looked away in thought, then said, “I can’t explain why, but it’s not like anything I remember. Maybe I’m fooling myself with some irresistible infatuation, but I can’t now imagine quitting.” I bought into that possibility too. Time will tell.
I knew when I first wanted her to fuck others that the sex would be hot, but I couldn’t then have imagined how red-hot it can get. When she tells me she has had sex with another guy, I get harder more often, fuck longer and cum more often.

As she elaborated on the depth of their sexual emotions, I stroked my hard-on and shuddered like a girl about to be fucked for the first time. Reaching to remove my hand, she curled her fist around my cock. Stroking it slowly, she grinned in satisfaction at my emotional melt-down and said, “I’m pleased you’re so compliant and manageable.” Her demeanor and tone were overpowering. I was open-mouthed and whimpering as her hand caressed my swollen prick.

Her cell phone buzzed and she lifted it with her other hand as she pumped my dick. He asked if this was an ‘okay time’ to call. She said, “I’m jerking off my husband but we can talk.” He chuckled and said, “I’ve noticed you like talking when having sex.” I spurted onto her hand and sheets, but they carried on their conversation another half hour. I lay alongside her and was thinking this must be something like life in a polyandry arrangement. When she clicked off, she told him, “I love you too. Very much.”

It’s as if my wife has wed a second part-time husband. She’s hooked, and there’s no way she can retreat. Because I have no control over any of that, I’m in the process of adjusting my thought processes to it. When anything involves her sex life, she’s the boss around here. She decides, not me, and I like it. A lot.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:10 am

UPDATED UP TO AROUND NOON TODAY:
Unforeseen circumstances sometimes come about in our hotwife life that totally surprise me. Yesterday was one of those days I couldn't have anticipated.

Was exhausted after last week’s travel, followed yesterday by a long day on a charter fishing boat on Sunday, so I’m taking a couple of days off work. I’m no fisherman. I was there on my own time to nail down some basics for an upcoming PR and ad writing assignment with the consortium’s captain to prepare for their PR and advertising writing assignment two weeks away. I’ll soon be doing the same for another charter company’s deep sea fishing outfit on the east coast that the local owner had referred.

My wife was sleeping when I left at 4:00 a.m. Sunday morning, so I didn’t ask whether she and her newest bf would get together during my absence. I was on the river when my cell phone buzzed. She wanted to know what time I’d be home.

Because the marina is more than 80 miles from our home, I guessed I’d return late Monday morning. My intention was to check in a local motel whenever I completed my observations and notes. She said her reason for asking was that her boyfriend was coming over at 9:00 that morning and she wanted to be sure she was home when I returned. She had arranged a personal day off from work the next day. Her bank allows full-time employees 12 “personal days” off each year in addition to the employees’ vacations.

As it turned out, I finished my notes and follow-up interview around half past seven last night. I decided to stop off for a quick meal and drive home rather than stay in the river-town’s only motel. I pulled into our garage alongside my wife’s sedan at ten o’clock.

She wasn’t home. I assumed he had driven her to his place for the night. My cell phone buzzed an hour later. I told her I’d changed my mind and came home earlier. She was in his car and on the way home. She said, “Today was ‘interesting.’ I’ll be home in about a half hour and tell you all about it.” She was silent a moment and added, “Would you mind if he stays overnight with us?” That was fine with me. Not only were my face and arms lightly sunburned from the day on the boat, I was so tired I could happily sleep alone in our guest room and dozed off almost as soon as I clicked off the phone.

I awoke on the sofa when they walked through the front door, laughing and exuberant. Judging from the hard-on beneath his cargo pants, I guessed they also had a good time during their ride home.

My wife asked how my day went. I confessed my shoulders and neck ached from the long day and driving home. She glanced to him and said, “Let’s give him the poor guy a rub-down.” He said, “Sure,” and she told me to strip down and go to the bedroom. Their clothes also fell to the floor and he and I followed her down the hall. She urged me face down on the bed and told him to to rub my shoulders. As he straddled nakedly my waist, I felt the full weight of his hard, heavy penis flop onto my spine.

As I expected, he has strong hands that his broad fingers felt good as he kneaded my shoulders and neck. My wife started with my feet and worked her way up to my thighs. My energy slowly returned and she told me about their day together. Within minutes after he first showed up at our home to pick her up, they were fucking atop the throw rug on our living room floor. They drove to his home and were in bed most of the day. But I then learned that wasn’t the most interesting part of their time together.

When darkness approached, he reminded her of his desire to watch her jerk off a guy at the local adult bookstore’s video booths. She thought that was funny and said, “What the hell, I’ll do it if you really want.” From her remarks, I determined she didn’t tell him she and I had been to the store once before to buy DVDs and a couple of magazines but hadn’t gone into the video arcade.

The sex store was busy last night. Her boyfriend exchanged a few dollars with a young female cashier for video-player coins. She and my wife chatted a minute and the girl said she goes to the local community college and works here nights. The woman commented on my wife’s wedding rings and said, “Have you and your husband been here before?” My wife smiled and said, “He’s not my husband, but I haven’t. He has.” She said her husband was out of town. The cashier grinned in understanding and said, “I’m not required to police the booths, so you won’t be bothered unless some of the other guys ask to join you.” My wife told her that was good to know.

She walked behind him into the store’s dimly lit hallway. Several curtain-covered booths are set at each side of the corridor. Most booths were occupied, Five or six guys hung out talking in the hall and turned to stare as they walked past. He led her to the last booth on the right and inserted coins into the video player. She pointed to a hole drilled into the wall separating the adjoining booth and said, “I guess that’s what I think it is.” He chuckled and said, “Yeah, a glory hole. We may find a visitor poking his dick through there.” My wife unzipped his fly and stroked his dick when watching the short film about an Asian mom helping her son to relax and concentrate on his homework by giving him a blow job.

As he was about to drop a coin for a second video, a guy parted the curtain and said, “Can I join you?” My wife appraised him. She guessed his age at around 22, with reddish blond hair and a slim, fit build. He was about 5’8”, three inches shorter than my tall wife. She considered him very attractive with a smoothly shaved, tanned face. My wife turned her head to her boyfriend who nodded his agreement and she said, “Sure, close the curtain behind you.” The short film’s minimal plot was of a wife fucking a loan shark to pay off her husband’s debt.

Their visitor unzipped his fly and asked if they lived in the area. Not wanting to reveal unnecessary information, she claimed they’re passing through town and stopped in out of curiosity. She was still stroking her boyfriend and took their guest’s cock into her other fist and jerked both simultaneously. Her boyfriend watched her stroking the other cock more than the film and she was pleased both were enjoying it.

The young guy pointed to the glory hole behind her. A cock was sticking through. My wife stared down at the protrusion and said, “Gosh, it’s big.” She glanced at each guy and said, “Should I?” Her boyfriend removed her hand from his cock and guided it to the stranger’s rigid member. Curling her hand tightly around the dick, she knelt on the floor facing the python at the wall’s hole. She jerked the young man’s dick faster as her mouth opened and slid her lips down the stranger’s length. Her head bobbed rapidly. The man on the wall’s far side moaned.

The younger guy said to her boyfriend, “This is so fucking hot. I’m gonna cum.” He groaned and his body stiffened. He gripped my wife’s hair as his sperm spurted outward and onto the floor. Her boyfriend breathed heavily as he masturbated in unison with her sucking.

She felt the stranger’s lava rocketing through his cock the instant before it gushed into her mouth. She swallowed and stood to wipe her mouth with a tissue from the booth’s dispenser. The other guy exited his booth at the same time as the three of them. She said he was probably in his early 40s, a big guy but not overweight and didn't look at them as he walked away. She grabbed her boyfriend’s hand, kissed the young guest and scurried out of the booth, down the hall and into the ladies room where she rinsed her mouth. They walked quickly to the parking lot and he drove her to our home as she fondled his dick from where she sat in the passenger’s seat the entire distance. He asked her, “Did you like that?” She laughed and said, “Yeah, that one time. It’s not something I want to do often.” He promised not to ask her to do it again but thanked her for the “show.”

She hadn’t anticipated seeing me at home but said she was glad she did. We slept side by side last night, my wife between him and me. I awoke at the bed’s rocking around two a.m. She was riding him cowgirl style, her hips thrusting onto his cock and her body braced by her hands on his shoulders. She glanced aside and saw me watching. She took his hand and guided it onto my cock. He didn’t stroke me but gripped my soft member in his hand.

My wife said, “Your big cock feels so good!” My prick swelled in his hand. I’m not bi but unsure whether it was the feel of his warm hand encircling my cock or the image of my wife fucking him that caused my tool to harden. He moaned, “I’m cumming,” and she increased her thrusts until his sperm flooded her channel.

She lay on her back between us and I mounted her as he watched. We don’t do threesomes. I either watch or wait until she can give me the details of her adventures later. But on this occasion, I couldn’t resist. She screamed in lust as I plowed her pussy. By the time I was about to spill my cream into her, he was hard again and jerking off as he watched.

This morning, my wife made breakfast and the three of us sat at the kitchen table in conversation. Until then, I wasn’t certain whether he actually likes me as a guy. It was soon clear that a bond had been established last night. I can’t describe just how I understood that but it was a certainty and openly admitted by each of us. He and I aren’t going to be sex partners. I couldn’t adjust my personality to that, and I’m as sure as I can be that he harbors no bi tendencies. He was atop her when I awoke this morning. The rising sun’s rays streamed through our blinds. My wife screamed in pleasure and her heels kicked his buttocks as he drilled her. His balls bumped against her butt. I was amazed he could cum again so soon, but my wife said that’s normal for him. She later told me she loves his stamina.

My wife said it best when she said, “I think we’re going to be the best of friends. I mean what could be more ‘friendly’ than last night?” We clinked our coffee cups together in a toast. He said, “I’ve had a lot of good friends in my life, but the two of you are the best. I don’t want anything to change that.”

He dressed and left after breakfast. He kissed my wife as he stood at the front door and said to me, “I’ll never create any problem between you two. That’s an brass-bound promise.” Actually, I know no one can do that, but I appreciated hearing it. I don't recall anyone using the term "brass-bound" before. I filed that in my memory to use sometime somewhere else. Somehow sounded better than "ironclad."

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 am

(Continued from three postings above.)

At the bank’s president’s offer, my wife took Friday and Monday off after her work assisting architects’ and contractors’ constructing the bank’s newest branch. Her bf asked if we wished to accompany him on his 30-ft. boat down the the river for a couple of days. The institution’s president is generous to her in days off after certain extraneous duties she performs. They were sexually active until he was promoted and we still go out socially with him and his wife about once a month; his wife had approved of their relationship at that time as did I, but she and I weren’t allowed to have sex together.

I had to wrap up a project on Saturday and had to decline but said it sounded like fun and that I didn’t mind if my wife went. He picked her up at our home early Friday. She was geared up with cargo shorts, a red pullover, camera and leather duffle bag. He wore a denim shirt, travel vest, khakis and a blue boat captain’s hat. He brought two almost identical caps for each of us as a gift. I laughed as she donned hers and said she looked every bit the part of a first mate. I told him I’d wear mine the next time I had the opportunity to go on his boat. I’ve only seen the craft on his cell phone pics, but it’s fully fitted out with a sizeable galley, sleeping quarters and an array of electronics.

She emailed four selfies Saturday morning of her in her billed cap sucking his dick in one of the boat’s two single beds. In another, she was naked and on her knees and her mouth opened wide with sheer lust. He was fucking her from behind, wearing his captain’s hat, grinning and holding his hand up in a wave for the camera. Another pic was of her diving from the boat’s side into the water. She wrote in the email, “Havin’ fun. Wish you were here to watch.”

She phoned on her cell minutes later to tell me about their sexual activities of the first day and night. She breathed “Oh, oh, oh,” saying he was fucking her while we talked. They both laughed when I joked I was masturbating, that it’s becoming my favorite activity and I should take my next vacation alone while she tells me her adventures by phone. I was cumming at the moment she clicked off five minutes later.

They swam awhile in a lagoon but spotted a couple of black serpents some ten yards away swimming near the shore. Unable to determine whether the snakes might be poisonous or part of a larger nest, they climbed the ladder back into the boat.

They were at the back of his boat fishing naked along the river’s forested area when passed by a smaller pontoon boat occupied by five naked revelers, two guys and three women. She guessed most were in their twenties and one woman around thirty-five. The operator pulled the boat near theirs and chatted a few minutes. One of the women asked him and my wife if they lived in the area. He told them she was the wife of his friend but lived a good distance away. They laughed and one of the guys nodded, saying their arrangement was similar. He nodded at the woman around 35 alongside him and said she was the wife of their friend also. One of the guys leaned his hand against their boat, handed them a couple of beers as a gift and went on their way.

I didn’t ask how many times they’ve fucked but she has said he can go multiple times, so I assume it’s more than just that one time in the photo.

Last night, he docked at a marina, had the resident mechanic do a once-over on his craft while they went to a nearby waffle diner, then to a Polynesian-themed Tiki lounge across the road for about an hour. They spent the night docked at the marina and fucking on his boat.

Tonight, they plan to anchor further down the river at the shore of an island too small for habitation. She said she would phone again in the morning and should be home no later than six Sunday night. Because their relationship is relatively new and blossoming, their sexual excitation is at its peak. I like that.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

elvis_is_my_daddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by elvis_is_my_daddy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I look forward to every post you submit.

HowardRoarke
Experienced

Unread post by HowardRoarke » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Amazing turn of events! Thanks for the update!

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:39 am

I am so glad that you all found one another and have managed to develop your relationship into one close to poly-marriage. I love the whole idea and envy you but hope to get into one myself in the future. Please continue to update us as time goes on.
Mark

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Thanks for posting your life events and keeping us up to date on your experiences with your fantastic sexy wife - you are indeed a very lucky man having her in your life!
Please continue writing all the happenings up for us to enjoy as well!