My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 am

I have been asked several times to include our posts in a single thread. I have kept a detailed computer journal of (almost) everything about my hotwife, either from seeing it or being told later by her.

The following are the principal events over the past four years up to the past two months. Unless the website’s moderator thinks this thread is too long, Miscellaneous events are found elsewhere here online. (Successive postings as "replies")

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48219
Before she became a hotwife:

This happened four years ago, before my wife became a hotwife. I had images of her fucking others before that, after she had told me she had sex with six guys before meeting me. Three were in high school, another a former coworker and the third a married man neighbor who was her first. Realizing her past fired my imagination, she relished in describing her past experiences in detail. I had told I would enjoy sharing her, but she shrugged that off.

I was briefly transferred to another town before where we now live. I was then 27 and my wife was 26. We were sitting one night in a dimly lit lounge. A guy sitting alone alongside us at another table started up a conversation. My wife invited him to join us . We hadn’t formed any friendships there and found him likable. We guessed his age at about 38. He was slender but clearly worked out a lot He had light brown hair, brown eyes and an attractive face.

He asked if we played poker. We didn’t. My wife said, “Why not come over tonight and give us some lessons?” He said teaching that would take more time than he would be in town but accepted her invitation to visit. He followed our car to the apartment.

We sat around our kitchen table. He had brought a deck of cards from his car and pulled them out of his coat pocket. He said, “Have you even shuffled a deck of cards?” We hadn’t, so he offered to show us an elegant way to shuffle. My wife picked it up quickly, but me - not so well. Neither she nor I drink much alcohol, but we shared whatever was left in a bottle of rum and another of whiskey from our cupboard.

He told us he was a regional salesman and had been transferred here a year before. He had just received a promotion requiring him to move again within two weeks. My wife said, “Well, darn! And we just met!” “Yeah, I know, right?” He said, “We could play high card draw for pennies if you want.” We at least knew which were a deck’s highest and lowest cards.

With her newly acquired skill, my wife did all the shuffling and soon had collected twenty cents more than him or me. At the moment he reached to draw another card, the power went out throughout the apartment complex and maybe beyond. My wife found a battery operated lamp from beneath the sink and we continued talking and playing in the dim light. An hour passed but his company made it seemed like only minutes. I’m unsure how full either bottle was at the beginning, but only a quarter bottle of rum then remained. Each of us clearly felt it. He said he could go if it was getting late. My wife said, “Oh no, we’re off for the weekend. We stay up late, so you’re welcome to stay long as you like.” I think my wife had consumed the most. She added, “You might want to sleep on our couch after all that liquor we went through.”

Our conversation turned to sex jokes and my wife got him to tell how many women he had slept with. That level of conversation allowed him to suggest changing the stakes from pennies to stripping. We laughed and my wife said, “What if I’m wearing less than either of you? That doesn’t seem like an equal start.” I suggested we could give her a pass the first time she lost one of the draws. She bit her lip thoughtfully, then said, “Okay, I’m in.”

It wasn’t long before none of us were wearing anything except for my shirt. She grinned and said to me, “I guess you win.” He said, “It doesn’t need to be over. We could play, with the lowest card holder having to do whatever the highest card winner wants.” My wife giggled and asked if I was game. I agreed. I removed my shirt, so we were all then naked.

The winners’ initial requests were frivolous. My wife was told to stand on one leg for a minute and the only way she could stabilize herself was by touching our guest’s head. I made him walk around the table. When he stood, he had a full boner I estimated at around seven and half inches. My wife stared at it, her chin cupped in her hand.

Sitting down, he grinned and said, “If I win the next round, I’ll ask your wife to massage and masturbate me.” Although my wife was three sheets to the wind, her eyebrows raised doubtfully until he added, “But if I lose on the next draw, my penalty will be $100 cash.” He reached for his wallet in his coat, removed the bills and laid them on the table. She calculated her odds of losing at just one in three and said, “I can do that. I’m hoping to win $100. If I lose, I’ll do either of you.”

I didn’t then realize it, but we would ultimately agree that night was likely her first step to becoming a hot wife.

She drew a winning king of hearts, reached for the hundred, pulled it across the table and set it at her elbow. My lowly five of spades resulted in my massaging her shoulders for thirty seconds. He said, “Another forty for the next hand.” We poured the last of the rum into our glasses. My wife, confident under intoxication, leaned forward and said to him, “Deal the cards.”

She lost with a humiliating two of hearts and said, “Well, damn!” She followed him to our living room couch, decided she had to lean over too far there to massage him and asked him to instead go to our bedroom. The power had never returned, so she brought the battery operated lamp and placed in on our dresser across the room.

She knelt alongside him, laying on his stomach, and began rubbing him down from neck to feet. He turned over onto his back and she gasped at his long cock pointing to the ceiling. She massaged his stomach, slowly moving down until curling her fist around his pole. She gulped, saying, “You’re very gifted!”

Standing near the bedside, I found myself in a high state of excitation a she stroked his dick. He breathed heavily, his hips lifting slightly with each pump of her hand. She leaned closer and he caressed her breasts. She moaned. Her mouth opened and engulfed his cock, her head bobbing over his groin. Her eyes rolled up to watch me masturbating. I wasn’t certain the look on her face was questioning, but I nodded approval. She withdrew her mouth and straddled his hips. Grasping his stiff rod, she lowered her groin to his, rubbing the dickhead against her clitoris, then inserting into her creaming pussy. He groaned with pleasure.

She leaned her hands on his chest and fucked him, increasing her tempo with each bucking motion. She whimpered, “You’re so deep inside me!” He said, “Oh yeah, ride it!” I reached to the bedside table for a tissue and spurted my semen into the paper.

He rolled her body beneath his without allowing his cock to fall from her slit and pumped madly into her. Her heels kicked the mattress and she cried out, “Oh my god! I’m so awfully hot! Fuck meee!” His shaft was buried in her muff to the hilt with each thrust. Her hips rotated as he plunged into her and tears rolled down her cheeks. She sobbed, “I love your big prick!”

His assault was relentless, no more than minutes, but seeming to me like an hour. Her bloodshot eyes were wide as saucers when she howled, “Oh my god, I’m cumming!” He said, “Me too,” and moments later his lava rocketed through his cock and into her heated cunt. They lay together, arms and legs entwined and whispering words I couldn’t hear.

She led him by a hand to our bath. I sat exhausted in the bedroom’s corner chair and watched their reflections in the bath door’s mirror as she soaped and rinsed his cock. She dropped to her knees and took his hard penis in her mouth as the water sprayed over them. She stood and leaned her back against the tiled wall as he entered her again. I fell asleep as he was fucking her.

Sometime in the dark early morning, I awoke to the bed rocking. I turned to watch my wife beside me on her hands and knees as he fucked her pussy from behind. Her head thrashed side to side, her hair flailing the room’s warm air. Her butt bumped against his firm belly each time he drove his rod into her cunt. She screamed in orgasm seconds before his sperm erupted into her channel. They lay silently side by side, my wife between us, and fell asleep.

At early light, I awoke and dressed in the living room. I heard my wife’s joyous sobs from the bedroom as he fucked her at least twice more. Around 11 a.m. they came to the kitchen where they had left their clothes the night before. He kissed my wife at the door, thanking her for “the bang-up night,” then turning to thank me for sharing her.

I suspected he would phone us before he was to move away but didn’t, and we had failed to ask for his phone number. I thought perhaps he had lost the napkin I wrote our number on. My wife laughed when I said that and said, “I don’t think so. He was telling me before we got out of bed he may have made me pregnant. I didn’t tell him my operation had left me unable to have children. I think he was concerned he might have some parental liability.” I laughed at that. We have no idea where he transferred to, and he has no idea where we have since moved.

But she has since entertained me with her graphic descriptions of that night, adding that event to others of her premarital past. Her retelling those always bring my cock to attention.

A little over a year later, she would enter into an affair with a co-worker for three months without my knowledge. When I ultimately learned of it, we mutually agreed she should become a hotwife. We each understood that her sexual fidelity thereafter was highly unlikely, having discovered the joy of other cocks in her married pussy. Our monogamous past is gone, and neither of us wish to return to that part of our lives.
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:35 am

How she became a hotwife:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47936

My wife is 5’10”, in inch taller than me. She’s very attractive and we have been aware of the stares of other men when we’re out together. She was 24 when we married and had been fucking other guys since she was much younger. She freely told me about her past experiences before we married. but assured me that was all in the past.

I knew the first guy who dicked her because he was a year behind me in college, before I met my wife. It seemed strange to me that I found the thought of his cock inside her exciting. She soon learned I enjoyed detailed stories of her sexual past. Within a year after we married, I found myself fixated on the idea of her having sex with others. I was then hesitant to admit those thoughts.

One night when we were having sex, I confessed I was imagining another man’s cock inside her. Her eyes closed and she moaned. She whispered, “Do you really want me to fuck another man?”

I told her I wouldn’t be jealous or cause a scene. Her body writhed and her hips rose to meet my thrusts. Her eyes closed tightly and she cried out, “Oh fuck, I’m cummin’!” We lay together and I asked if she was imagining another man’s cock in her. She aid, “Well, yeah! It’s your fault,” and laughed.

We played that game off and on for another year, but she often said, “I like the fantasy, but I don’t want you to start fucking other women.” I told her I had no desire for that but considered her to be so desirable to other men that she should be shared.

I encouraged her to dress sexy at work. She went along with that but only with clothing she considered tasteful for the office. She would shrug and grin at my frequent suggestions of fucking others. She once said she didn’t really believe I could handle it. I always said I would love it but wanted her to tell me about it. I don’t recall admitting I mostly wanted to watch but I did.

At that time, I was a representative for my company and traveled four nights each month. She was age 27 when I arrived home from a trip a day earlier than I ever had. The client called me at my hotel the morning of my appointment to say that several blocks around them had a power failure, which I needed for the computer presentation. I rescheduled the appointment for two weeks away, canceled my hotel reservation that night and drove home.

I arrived home around 2 p.m. and watched TV, waiting for my wife to get home from work around her usual time of 5:30. An hour later, she still didn’t show. I called her cell phone but it was turned off. Her office closed at five and all I could do was wait.

At 10:30, she pulled into our driveway. She walked in nervously, asking why I was home. Her queasy demeanor raised my suspicions and I lied, “Oh just arrived a half hour ago. I wrapped up early and decided not to stay in the hotel another night.” I asked if she had just stepped out.

She stammered and said, “I went shopping an hour ago but didn’t find what I wanted.” She had been with another man. I waited until after a late dinner to confront her.

We sat in the living room and I said, “I was home before 3 p.m. You weren’t out for just an hour, so tell me who you were with.”

She was caught and tears fell from her eyes. Her voice quaked as she fearfully said she had done what I had been asking, had sex with another man.” As I questioned her, she admitted that she and a coworker had been fucking for the previous three months. I know him and could understand the mutual attraction. He a tall thin guy, personable and good looking.

That wasn’t the deal I offered but I held my temper and asked her to come to bed. After heated sex, I told her it was okay and thanked her for telling me. Knowing she was vulnerable, I said, “I had wanted you to tell me about it if it happened.” She said that she hadn’t objected “lately.”. She said she would break off the relationship with her coworker and agreed to keep me in the loop from then on.. I didn’t think her breaking up with him was necessary but there was an advantage since now she was essentially saying she would be glad to take me up on my idea of her fucking others.

I asked about the he tantalizing details of how their sexual unions started. They often talked in the copy room when no one else was around. At times, his hand intentionally brushed up against hers at times and raging hormones were soon so strong, any resistance fell away. They went to lunch together over two consecutive days and held hands as they talked. She trembled with desire as their bond grew stronger.

By the time she couldn’t have resisted him, their boss sent the two of them to the bank’s rented storage room three blocks away as their last responsibility for the day. They were tasked to locate a needed file and bring it to him the following morning. She found the file in a cabinet within minutes. As they looked it over, his body pressed against hers. Their eyes met and they kissed deeply. He unbuttoned her blouse. Gasping, she unzipped his fly and curled her fist around his stiff cock.

He lifted her at the waist and sat her atop an aging desk. He removed her skirt and panties and spread her legs apart. Her voice quivered, saying, “Oh yeah, please.” She guided his pole to her pussy and he fucked her madly.

After that interlude, he was plowing my wife’s cunt at his home every night that I was traveling for my work. During lunch hours, they drove to a secluded area just blocks from their office where she was fucked in his car. She said the newness of it all made her insatiable for his big cock. I asked if she sucked his pole. She said, “I couldn’t resist it. Almost every time before we fucked.” I was thinking as she described their encounters that it would be unlikely she would be able to resist others who she met and excited her. I was getting hard just listening to her and realized the possibilities her experience offered to both of us. I' would learn she didn't then realized how far she had stepped into hotwifing and how difficult it would be for her not to continue fucking outside our marriage, either with him or another guy.

On Friday, the day following her confession, she told him that her husband had found them out and they could no longer be involved. He asked if they could at least share a parting fuck. She phoned me and I agreed, partly because I didn't think the breakup was necessary. I suggested she tell him I’m be out of town and she could stay overnight. She got home at ten the next morning. Although that was to be the last, they couldn’t resist fucking twice more and I understood that.

She then said she would do what I’d asked. We wrote up and placed an ad at an online married-but-dating website. She included a photo with her face turned away from the camera. She wrote that she was seeking men interested in fucking married women. The responses were … well, plentiful.

After meeting and fucking two men she approved, one a 19 year old student and the other a 42 year old school coach, she told me, “I don’t know why I waited so long. This is fucking fantastic.” She added, “I love you. Thank you.” That business owner was a one-nighter, but she’s still fucking the student at least every couple of months, along with others as circumstances allow. And more often than not, I get to watch other men’s cocks enter my wife’s eager pussy.
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 am

The Youngest Guy:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47941

It all began two and a half years ago when I l learned that, without my knowledge, my wife had for three months been fucking a coworker at the bank where she works. I knew at that moment that once she crossed that line that it would be very difficult to stop when other opportunities were presented to her. After talking about it with me, she had to agree. Their passion each time was intense. She broke up with him but knew that her need for another's cock would be overwhelming.

We placed an ad at a married-but-dating website. The first she consented to meet was a 42-year-old divorced man who lived out of town but drove the distance to our home. He stayed overnight and I watched for the first few minutes as he was fucking her in our bed, then slept on the couch until they awoke me the next morning as he was leaving. That was a one-night thing because of the distance he lived from our home.

We didn’t need to leave her ad online for long because of the many responses. Her ad described her as 5’11”, 27, with brownish blond hair and a super figure. Her accompanying pic didn’t include her face but showed her killer body and long legs. She added in capital letters, “My husband approves and may watch.” Over the past two and a half years, she has met the other men in her life at various places by chance. Sometimes she admits she dates with her husband’s permission and I usually watch those encounters.

But her most unique hot-wife experience was the second response to her online ad. He had just turned 19 and attended the college four miles from our home. She agreed to meet him although his emailed message was very different from anything either of us had expected.

My wife still keeps a printed copy of his message in a photo book. He included a pic of a slim, smoothly shaven body. He was two days into his 19th birthday but the message read, “I’m 18 and lack experience with women. That may be too young for you, but I really want an older woman to teach me how to talk with women and how to go about getting to sex. At 5’7”, I’m four inches shorter than you, but hope you find me to be a good looking guy. I have dark brown hair. I don’t like admitting I’m a virgin but I seriously want to have sex with an experienced woman. I don’t feel I know enough to experiment on my own.” The email went on for a few paragraphs, included his phone number and requested she at least meet with him.

My wife called me to look at her laptop’s message and said, “I’m going to answer this. I’d really like to help him. It’s gotta be tough for a guy that age with raging hormones.” She laughed and said, “I haven’t before thought of myself as an ‘older’ woman, but I guess some that age thinks so. I like that.” They set up a meeting the next night at a coffee shop across the street from his school. She found him to be a little shy but honest and likable.

He apologized for his error in saying he was 18, as if those few days made a difference. He repeated his emailed comment that he really needed “instructions.” She said that it might be a good idea for both her and her husband to guide him. At that time, he didn’t have a car, so she offered to pick him up at his place and drive him to ours on Friday evening.

On the weekend two nights later, she brought him to our place. He had an erection beneath his khaki jeans the moment they walked into the house and I didn’t see it deflate the entire time. A few months before, my wife and I had watched a rented a mom-and-son “bonding class” DVD ; to teach him as he requested, we thought it would be fun to follow those steps as best we could recall.

She introduced me to him over soft drinks and chips and asked me how he and they should begin. As she often does, she wore no underclothing, and this night she was wearing a short white skirt and a no-button white blouse that plunged to her waist. His eyes persistently glanced to the bare area between her breasts and her nipples pressing against the thin material. I was surprised to notice she seemed as nervous as our young guest. She later said that was because she knew they would soon be fucking.

I doubt I’ll ever forget what I witnessed that night.

I turned out the lights and said they should hold hands awhile and get to know each other. That didn’t last; within a minute or so, they kissed deeply, their hands exploring the other’s body. He reached into the open part of her blouse and stroked a breast.

He breathed excitedly as she unzipped his fly and drew out his cock. She smiled approvingly at his rigid six and a half inches and said, “Sometimes a girl wants to suck your cock. It’s like a kiss. Do you want me to do that?” He muttered anxiously, “Uh huh,” and she moved from the couch to her knees. Her full lips closed over his pink dickhead. Her tongue licked his dick until her mouth enveloped his stalk to its base. Her head bobbed slowly as she shed her clothes. She withdrew and helped him get naked.

I didn’t go any further with the “bonding” lessons as in the DVD, which had built up very slowly until the film’s characters were fucking. They were doing fine. But I was so charged, I unzipped and masturbated.

She lay on her back onto our carpet. His mouth covered her groin but apparently didn’t know exactly what he was expected to do. My wife guided him in whispers for his tongue to find her clitoris. Her head rolled back as his tongue then manipulated her hot spot. She moaned “Oh yeah,” and was cumming within a minute. She whimpered, “I’m so hot. I need your cock!”

His dickhead parted her pussy lips and slid fully into her. Her hips bucked in rhythm with his fucking. Although he was much younger than guys I had imagined would be fucking her, this seemed to be my dream come true. Her head thrashed side to side. Her hips rotated beneath him. His body was so slender that her long legs wrapped around him and she locked her heels at his back.

He turned her to her knees. Her hands lay on the couch and he entered her pussy from behind. She wailed, “You’re so fuckin’ great! Fuck me, honey!” He increased his tempo. His body stiffened and he said, “I’m gonna cum.” She said, “Oh yeah. Fill me my hot pussy with your sperm.” My wife had already had three orgasms.

They lay side by side on the floor. She offered him to stay the night if he wanted. He said, “That would be great.” She stood, lifted him up by his hand, and turned to me, saying, “You can sleep upstairs tonight.” She wriggled a finger for him to follow her to our bedroom and closed the door behind them.

I was up early, but they didn’t emerge from our bedroom until around 11:00 a.m. He had fucked her multiple times during the night. They were each dressed and she said she was taking him back to his apartment. He doesn’t live far away but she didn’t return until at least two hours. They had fucked again at his place.

I hadn’t anticipated that this would be a long term relationship. He now has a car and visits us often, and she occasionally stays overnight at his place. He knows she fucks other guys but once told her he feels privileged being her most "regular guy"; she replied, “That’s because I love you.” They now tell the other, “I love you,’when they’re passionately fucking. My wife says they really do love each other, in a mother-and-son way. I like that.

He had a girlfriend for a couple of months but, after breaking off their relationship, said he can’t imagine a bond with another girl that could compare to that with my wife. I said, “That’s what I think too.”

I didn’t think at the time he first emailed my wife that she would be interested in anyone that young. But she says she feels as excited as a high school girl when he’s fucking her. The downside for both is that he will graduate at the end of next year and plans to move to Seattle where a tentative job has been offered. Until then, he and my wife will be hot and heavy fuck buddies.

(FOLLOW UP: He did move away the first of this year to accept that job while continuing his final year of school.)
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:37 am

First time with her boss:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47951

My wife is now 30, 5’11”, an inch taller than me. To say she’s attractive would be an understatement, and her body is smoking hot. She has been a hot wife for less than three years and, after a year or so of my encouragement, eagerly accepted our lifestyle. With one exception, a younger guy she has been fucking since the beginning, her guys have been short term affairs.

The first man she was seeing was a coworker and she broke off that relationship for reasons I mentioned before; but also ended it because she suspected an employee had begun to notice something between them that suggested a sexual pairing. She decided getting involved with anyone at work was a bad idea. The bank where she works has strict rules about employees having affairs; that’s particularly true for any supervisor or executive having sex with anyone under their authority to protect the company from sexual harassment lawsuits.

She had told me that for a couple of months she was sure her boss wanted to have sex with her. He was subtle about it, saying in ways like, “You make an excellent impression on customers,” or “Men who do a lot of business with us are really impressed with your looks.” He found ways to be alone with her more often than necessary. She became increasingly attracted to him and began imagining his cock inside her when she and I had wild sex. I, of course, encouraged that fantasy, which sent her growing desire into hyperdrive.

He’s 41, about her height but she is taller than him in her three-inch heels. He’s maybe a few pounds heavier than what would be a perfect weight, slightly balding with black hair and glasses for reading. But those are superficial things; my wife says women at the bank certainly notice him when he walks in.

Then came the day the two were in his office talking and looking out his office window. Standing alongside her, his hand touched hers. She didn’t pull away and knew he noticed. She asked, “I’ve been curious about something for awhile. The company has an agreement form that employees who want to date must sign.” He nodded and said, “Yeah, that’s to avoid the bank from being a party to sexual harassment.” She knew as did others that he kept those signed forms, if any, in his office’s file cabinet. The office buzz was that they were in his safekeeping to avoid any gossipy HR employees from telling others about any such relationships. She later learned that it was extremely rare for any employees to ask for and sign those agreements.

She said, “Seems to me that signing an agreement before anything happens between a couple would take a lot of steam out of a budding relationship. I was thinking it might be better if an employee signed the agreement ahead of any relationship, just in the event anything happens.” He grinned and said, “Are you involved with anyone?”

She curled her pinky finger around his and giggled. She said, “No, but I’d be willing to sign the form and let a man sign later if anything happened between us.” He tightened his finger around hers. She glanced down to see a growing bulge in his slacks. She went on, “I’d never claim sexual harassment anyway, but even married women are tempted at times. Signing it for a future possibility just seems like a good idea.” He turned to her and their eyes were affixed on the other’s. She didn’t release her hand from his.

He turned to open a lower desk drawer, pulled out a form and handed it and a pen to her. He said, “I think that’s a smart idea.” She lay it atop his desk and signed. He didn’t file it in the cabinet against the wall but instead opened a desk drawer and slid it into a manila folder. He said, “Would you care to have lunch with me tomorrow?” The bulge in his pants would now be at full staff if released from his fly.

She told me this during dinner at home. I shrugged and said, “That’s okay with me.” I don’t disagree with any desire to do whatever she wants.

They drove separately the following day to a small diner with few customers. He told her he was married, but she had already known that. He said, “If I got involved with someone, it would be only for sex. I wouldn’t threaten my marriage.” My wife realized he still fishing for her to make known what she intended, so she said, “I wouldn’t have it any other way either. It’s just for … well, fun.”

As they were stood next to their cars in the diner’s parking lot, they kissed on the lips and he asked if she was free that night. He wrote an address on a note pad’s paper and asked her to meet him there after work. She had thought they might be meeting at a hotel, but he has a friend who occasionally loans him a condo when needed. His friend uses the residence for sexual liaisons. As always, she phoned me that afternoon to say she would be late getting home and would call again if it turned out to be overnight.

She has a couple of cover stories for situations like this so other men won’t know I approve of her fucking others. She told him that she phoned her husband to say she was going to dinner with her cousin after work. But, she adds, her “cousin is out of town, so even if he calls her he’ll assume she’s out with me. He doesn’t expect me home until at least 11 tonight.”

The sun was going down when she arrived. Each was in a high state of excitation. As they kissed, his boner pressed against her belly. She stroked his rod as he undressed each of them. The walked naked to the bedroom. She knelt and took his hard dick into her mouth. She rolled her eyes up to meet his. His hands gripped each side of her head as she sucked. She describes his penis as “very long and broad” when erect. I would later ask if he was bigger than me; I don’t know why I need to know that but I always ask. She said, “Yeah, don’t feel bad. But he’s a lot bigger.” I like that.

He urged her to the bed. His tongue manipulated her clitoris until she begged him to fuck her. Her cunt was creaming. He mounted her and inserted his cockhead into her pussy lips. She sobbed and looked down to the narrow space between their bodies. She stared at his length as it slid deep into her cunt. She whimpered, “Oh gosh, your dick is so long!” She cried out when he thrust into her.

When hearing her tell me all this, I could imagine the feeling flooding his mind and body as he fucked my beautiful wife. And I well know her feelings when another man fucks her for the first time. She is wild with passion as another man’s dick glides through her pussy.

She reached a screaming orgasm within a minute as he plowed into her and another as he was cumming. Tears streaked her cheeks as she said, “Oh yeah, cum with me!” She wept as his seed filled her cunt. Exhausted, she sighed, “That was wondrous!”

They walked nude to the kitchen’s bar and he poured sangria from a bottle he had brought with him. They returned to bed and he urged her to her knees. She turned her head about to watch wide-eyed as he entered her muff from behind. She gripped the bed’s metal headboard. Her jaw dropped as he drilled her. She cried repeatedly, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” She reached to her groin and massaged her clitoris. She orgasmed a second time at the moment his body stiffened and said, “I’m cumming.” She said a thousand starts burst in the room.

She smiled, laying a leg across his, and said, “We need to be careful at work about how we act around each other. I don’t want anyone to suspect any relationship.” He agreed and said she was glad she said that because it told him she was willing to continue seeing him. She said, “Well, sure! If fucking me becomes stale, I won’t complain if you decide to end it.” He laughed and said that time would be awhile off.

They have since been fucking at least every couple of weeks at the borrowed condo. He has no idea I know about their sexual unions, and she doesn’t tell him she has other fuck buddies. Although I don’t have the opportunity to watch, I agreed that not telling him is best. I’m satisfied hearing her details after each session and pleased her needs are being filled.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:38 am

Hidden Cameras:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48347

Sometimes, real life in hotwifing can be stranger than fiction, or at least it seemed so to me following this event.

We had hidden security cameras installed inside and outside our home. As an audio-enabled system, I can hear voices in real time, although the sound feature isn’t always clear from our outdoor patio, for whispers or when anyone doesn’t speak clearly. The only room with more than one cam is our bedroom, which has three. One is at our ceiling level’s crown molding, another at a bedside wall and the other atop the dresser across from the foot of the bed. My purpose for those was to allow me to watch live remotely from my cell phone or laptop when my wife is being fucked in my absence. I’m often away on business trips, but she occasionally wants me out of the house while she’s fucking; that’s particularly true when either of us don’t want a guy to know I approve of her hotwifing. At those times when the weather allows, I now drive to a nearby lake and watch privately from my car.

Six weeks ago, a former high school classmate of hers was at our home. She hadn’t dated him in high school but connected when they volunteered to work together on planning their high school reunion. Because she doesn’t want him to know I approve of her extramarital sex, my wife had told him I would be out of town that night. At first they were having sex at his place almost weekly. They now get together every two or three months.

He was to arrive around seven. An hour before, I drove to the lake, parked beneath a tree and walked with my laptop to a park bench alongside the shore. Because the security system had been installed only weeks before, this was my second time I was to watch my wife being fucked.

It was now dark, and no one else was in the park at the time. Just minutes before her friend was to arrive, I turned on my computer and waited until my wife greeted him at the door. She served mixed drinks and they sat alongside the other on our couch. About the time his glass was half empty, he kissed her and their arms entwined. He reached beneath her blouse and caressed a breast. She stroked his rod beneath his slacks.

She led him to our bedroom. Their clothing fell away and she knelt to take his cock in her mouth. I learned long before that she enjoys oral sex with a guy more when I’m not in the room watching. She’s sucking much longer when alone with a man. She lay on our marital bed. He parted her legs and guided his penis to her vagina. Her hips lifted to allow him access as he entered.

Engrossed in the happenings on the screen, I didn’t hear the guy walk up behind me. He was wearing a blue jogging suit and had been standing there perhaps a minute before I heard a rustle of leaves behind me. I turned my head about. I think my face turned red. I apologized for the carnal activity on my screen. He said, “I should be the one apologizing but couldn’t resist when I saw what you’re watching. I get it. I watch porn at home. That’s a hot babe with that guy.” He asked whether I’d mind if he watched with me.

Unable to think of any reason why not, I said, “Sure. Have a seat.” I positioned the computer on my knees for our mutual viewing. My wife’s legs were wrapped around her fuckbuddy as he pummeled her pussy. My new viewing partner soon realized this was a live feed. I admitted the woman is my wife. I confessed she has my permission and approval to fuck others. He said, “That’s the hottest thing I could imagine.”

As we watched and talked, I learned he’s three years younger than my 31 years. He’s self employed as an air conditioner contractor from his home across the road from the lakeside park. I glanced to the bulge in his running suit’s pants. His cock was clearly as swollen as mine. He has light brown hair. At 5’11”, he’s the same height as my smoking hot wife, an inch taller than me. He said, “Makes me want to jerk off,” and I said, “I’d be doing that if I’d stayed in my car.” He said, “Why don’t we watch at my home across the road?”

I hesitated a moment, then shrugged in agreement and followed him to his home. As we walked to his front door, he said, “I divorced my ex two years ago after learning she was screwing my former employee. Fired his ass too. I wish I’d thought back then about doing what you and wife do. We might then still be together.” We sat on his couch and I set my laptop on the coffee table before us. Onscreen, my wife’s friend withdrew from her cunt. She turned her buttocks to him, supporting her body on hands and knees. He entered her from the rear.

The guy alongside me pulled down the waist of his sweat pants and began masturbating. He’s about an inch longer than my six inches. I unzipped my slacks and began stroking. He glanced at me and unzipped the jogger top, then removed that, his pants and shoes. It seemed oddly appropriate that I should be naked as well. I stripped and sat beside him to mutually jerk off.

I found this rather electrifying, sitting alongside another guy to watch a man fucking my wife in real time. It occurred to me how unlikely this circumstance must be. Even if I had imagined this state of affairs, I couldn’t have imagined a way I could have brought it about. Our eyes were affixed on my onscreen wife, gasping and screaming as the guy’s cock drove into her. Her hips rotated madly. Her body shuddered as she wailed, “Fuck me! I love your big cock!” My new friend’s fist jerked his shaft and said, “This is fuckin’ amazing! Glad I met you!”

My wife howled in orgasm but he didn’t seem to ejaculate. He withdrew, lay beside her and talked. She grasped his tool and leaned to insert it into her lips. Her head bobbed over his groin as he moaned.

My new friend asked, “How many guys has your wife fucked?” I told him that because almost all her encounters were short term, she and I had lost count, He said, “That is hot, man!”

I released my grip as he reached to curl a hand around my dick. I hadn’t experienced another male doing that except for a single time long ago, when a tent partner in the scouts had once jerked me off. But admittedly it felt good as he stroked his and my cocks; the experience was enhanced by listening to my wife howl in pleasure while being screwed mightily. I closed my eyes, lay my head on the back of his couch and let him continue. I could feel an orgasm building and said, “I’m gonna cum!” He grabbed a box of tissues from his coffee table and said, “Me too,” and we simultaneously spurted into the tissues.

We sat breathlessly a moment and he said, “We’re both naked anyway. I have a great pool out back if you want to take a swim.” I walked behind him to his patio. It really is a great pool, designer built in a swirled pattern with no corner and a fiberglass diving board. I dove in from the pool’s nearest side and he plopped in behind me.

A few minutes later, he swam up to me at poolside and said, “I wouldn’t want to offend you, but do you think your wife would allow me to fuck her?” I laughed and said, “She has fucked strangers we met through online ads. She might, I could ask.” I looked at my watch and said, “If her fuckbuddy has left, I should be going.” We dried off and went back to my laptop.

Each had fallen asleep. That isn’t common at 10 p.m. for her. I said, “I can’t go home but don’t want to inconvenience you. I’ll drive around awhile.” He objected, saying I could sleep on his couch instead, then looked at the computer's screen and said, “They’re awake. He mounting your wife again.” We sat and watched as he fucked her from behind. My wife yelled something neither of us could understand, but it was clear she was enjoying the guy’s big cock inside her pussy. We masturbated separately. When her partner’s semen erupted into my wife’s cunt, she said, “That was wonderful. I loved it.” He looked to the bedside clock and said he’d better leave, that he had an appointment the following morning. They exchanged long kisses and he reached for his clothes. My wife sat with her back to the headboard and watched as he dressed.

Soon, my wife was in bed, seeming asleep, and her friend was nowhere to be seen.

I and my host put on our clothing, and I said again that I would phone him with my wife’s decision. He said, “You’re my new best friend. Also, give me a call and come over the next time your wife is getting fucked. This was one of my best nights ever.” I promised I would, thanked him for his hospitality and drove home.

I had taken my new friend’s phone number but didn’t offer mine. I told him I’d call him and let him know if my wife would agree. I added, “But if she doesn’t want to, I’ll call anyway to set up another time to watch on my laptop if you want.” He said either way would work for him.

My wife was still in bed when I got home but wasn’t sleeping. I told her about my experience that night, and she rolled over laughing. She said, “Does this mean you’ve gone bi?” I laughed and said, “Not a chance,” and asked whether she would be interested in fucking my new friend. She asked me to describe what he’s like, then said, “Sure.” I phoned him the following night and he accepted our offer to come to our home a night later.

My wife said I could watch at first but wanted me to sleep upstairs if he wished to stay overnight. But before he arrived that evening, I decided not to to watch at all, grabbed my pajamas from the closet and slept in our upstairs guest room. I jerked off and watched them fuck downstairs from my cell phone.

He and my wife hit it off immediately, her lust increasing with every moment near him. I was sure her cunt was creaming in expectation of his cock deep in her pussy. They kissed deeply several minutes before she led him to our bedroom. His rigid seven inches curved slightly upward. As they nakedly embraced, I realized his athletic body and my very attractive hotwife seemed to belong together.

Although it doesn’t happen often, jealousy intermingled with my excitation. As strange as it may seem to some, those conflicting emotions enhance my excitation as another man fucks my wife. I know her facial expressions well, and this night her look wasn’t just that of lust; it was love at first sight. This would he one hell of a night.

Her new fuckbuddy was masterful. He pleased her orally for a lengthy time before his seven inches entered her married pussy. She whimpered passionately as if her supreme desire was now complete. His cock fit well into channel. Their writhing bodies were so entirely united that each seemed created for the other. Jealousy weighs heavier when I recognize a guy’s performance while fucking my wife is superior to mine. This was one of those times.

I masturbated madly, my mind reeling. Her jaw gaped in awe as he drilled her. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Her body shuddered and she screamed in a mind blowing orgasm. A moment later, his sperm gushed into her cunt.

Although they lay exhausted side by side awhile, they weren’t done. His cock rose again as her mouth covered his shaft. Even after I had turned off my cell phone, I could hear her gasps and moans downstairs throughout the night. I crawled from bed at daybreak, walked quietly to our media room and turned on my laptop. The morning sunlight streamed through our marital bedroom’s blinds. She was straddling his hips and rode his cock until both moaned in mutual orgasms. As they stood to dress, their bodies looked magnificent together. The physical part of her attraction toward him is evident. The guy's clearly a body builder, but his engaging personality that I also liked struck a deep chord within her.

I fixed breakfast for them. As he stood at the door to leave, she said, “I’ll phone you. You were great.” When she and I were showering together, she stroked my cock and said, “You made a good catch, really hot! Thanks a bunch. I’ll be needing his cock often.” She is this taken only by one other, her boss who is fucking my wife every two or three weeks. She was now in love with another.

We have since watched other guys fucking my wife twice, and I guess he’ll be stroking my prick regularly at his home. I now find it pleasant having my cock jacked by his warm hand for the reason it requires with no effort on my part.

He has since fucked her at irregular times agreed upon by my wife and him; unlike most she has been with, he is likely to be a long-term stud pal. Until now, only her boss at the bank and a young student have been her ongoing fuckbuddies. One day, my wife took a workday off so she could meet him at our home for an annual check on our central heating and air conditioning system. He fucked her before leaving. She told me that night that he said any a/c work that we need thereafter would be free; but she insisted that he at least accept payment for any parts or expenses he might incur. She said, “Looks like a good business relationship, don’t you think?” I said, “That isn’t business. That’s friendship.” She grinned and said, “Okay, but it’s a profitable friendship.”

I was about to qualify that remark also but let it go. I know I’ll always “come first” but not necessarily “cum first.” I like that.

(This relationship ended when he accepted a position on the coast as a hospital’s maintenance chief.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:38 am

Continuing relationship with her boss:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49559

A RESPONSE BY MY WIFE TO HER FINANCE-MINDED BOSS (after a hot night of sex): “Yeah, it sometimes decreases in size, but it’s increased in value.”

A few times during our hotwife experience, I have felt life can be stranger than fiction. It happened again this week. To say “surprised” would be an understatement. I was as floored, as if I had stepped into an alternate universe. My first reaction was, “You aren’t serious?” She laughed and said, “I’m not kidding.” I don’t know if others here have experienced this, but it’s certainly different from anything in our three years at this.

EVERYTHING, JUST AS IT HAPPENED: Thursday night, she was fucking her boss from the bank where she has worked for two and a half years. Their affair doesn’t fall into the category of a superior taking advantage of an underling; she subtly instigated the affair by letting him know she was interested. Circumstances have allowed them to enjoy a few sleepovers, once for five days at his home when his wife and kids were away visiting relatives. Their last time was a month and a half ago, attending a banking seminar. I wrote about both those events here and how they first became sexually involved.

Most times, their meeting nights are Thursdays. That has been the night he occasionally meets with selected managers at the bank or large depositors. The choice gave both an excuse to avoid conflicting events. Recently a board member told him, “I like that. Unlike emails and phone calls, face-to-face meetings allow ‘deeper’ insight.” A couple of months ago, he was atop my wife and repeated the remark while his dick was perhaps seven or so inches inside her pussy. She joked, “He gave good advice, I like your ‘deep’ input.”

At the outset of their couplings eight months ago, they were having sex most Thursdays at his friend’s condo as their time allowed. During those first months, the intensity of their relationship was so strong that it was a struggle at the office to avoid behaviors that might arouse suspicion. Now, they’re each busier with work projects than then and are fucking less often, around every four to six weeks. And she still refers to him as “Mr.” and he calls her “Mrs.” Yes, I asked and am told that each prefers it that way.

This week, she received what is probably our most surprising revelation of her three years’ hotwife history. They lay together after their first round of sex and he said, “I feel guilty about something.” He said he hadn’t been entirely open with her. He said that for more than two years, he and his wife seldom have sex. She isn’t as interested any more. A year and a half ago, his wife told him she sympathized and understood his needs and wouldn’t mind if he found another woman for occasional satisfaction. He didn’t act on it until the day my wife approached him when they were alone in his office and made it clear she would welcome a relationship. He added, “I hope my silence during all this time doesn’t upset you. I had to get it out.”

My wife pondered a moment in astonishment, then rolled in laughter. He seemed confused. She said, “I understand, and you won’t believe what I’m about to tell you. My husband also encouraged me to enter into an outside relationship. He loves the idea of another cock in me while he stays faithful.” She added, truthfully, that it fills a “deep need” for me. Strangely, I thought, he said he could understand that but didn’t elaborate.

She didn’t admit though that she has been having sex with others before and throughout the 9 months she and he had been fucking. She went on, “So I’m not upset. You and I were each keeping secrets.”

She gave him a moment to process that and seemingly accept it. She said, “I wish we felt we could have been open about our spouses’ approval before.”

His cock rose to full staff as she talked. He said, “I’m relieved.” She reached for his cock, guided it to her lips and fucked with her mouth as he considered their newly discovered situation. His penis is an inch and a half longer than my six inches and that may be one reason she gives him oral sex more often than to me. I once asked if she liked oral sex better with him but should have already known that. Her answer was one I’d heard before about others. She says sex with other men is always more exciting than with husbands that wives have lived with for years. Familiarity. I get that. I’m pretty sure most hot wives prefer oral sex more often with men other than their spouses.

He said, “I have a permanent hard on with I’m with you,” then mounted my wife and fucked her again. Her heels kicked his buttocks. Tears of passion streaked her cheeks and she sobbed, “I’m glad I’m making your wife happy!” She came once more before his sperm again spurted into her channel.

She told me all this in bed soon after arriving home around eleven. I asked what differences she believed their confessions would bring about. She said, “For one thing, he and I can have sex here at our home if you don’t object.”

She wasn’t through with her disclosures. I nodded my agreement about him visiting her at our home, and she said, “If that isn’t weird enough for you, there’s more. I would have been home an hour earlier if he hadn’t phoned his wife and told her I have my husband’s approval to fuck her husband. She was thrilled and asked to speak with me. He handed me the phone.” My mouth fell open and I said, “This can’t be real.”

Shaking her head affirmatively as if saying “It’s real,” she said, “She and I talked for maybe a half hour. We had a really great conversion. I laughed when she thanked me ‘for my service,’ but at the same time, it seemed strange, because here I was in bed with her husband and stroking his dick while his wife and I talked like we were planning a dinner party.”

I was breathless at the realization his wife had known he was fucking my wife all along. She went on, “He says there’s no reason why you and his wife can’t be friends if you want. Of course, I’m sure she didn’t mean sexually. But you could go to dinner with her or whatever either of you prefer. Their live-in nanny watches the children when they’re out.”

Her boss said his wife had told him a few nights before that she didn’t think I seemed clueless and that I must be aware by now of their sexual relationship. I have met his wife on four occasions, three times at bank socials and once at a party at their home with a small number of attendees. At 40, his wife is eight years older than me, very attractive, down to earth and personable. I said that sounded like a fun idea if she’s actually willing to do that.

My wife said, “It was her idea. She encouraged him to tell me she knows about his and my affair. She added that if there were some way to pull it off, she would enjoy your company socially if you want to do that.” The impetus for her boss’ confession was that he had mentioned to his wife that my wife had occasionally expressed guilt in that their sexual unions were her fault; she had concerns being the “other woman” causing him to cheat on his wife. She told her husband that for that reason it’s probably time that he tell my wife that his wife approves.

My mind reeled. I asked if she would mind if I could watch now and then. She said, “If you insist, but I’d prefer your taking his wife out somewhere when he’s with me. I don’t object to your being in the same room with new guys. But he and I are accustomed to intimacy alone.” She had told me something like that before about two other men she is no longer seeing.

I understood and agreed to either do as she wishes or sleep in our guest room when he’s at our home. We have surveillance cams in our bedroom that allow me to watch remotely on our laptop, but I agreed not to do that either unless both decided it was agreeable to them. It’s way top early to expect them to have that sort of discussion.

I promised to phone his wife this weekend and discuss all this. I’m not yet sure what to say. My mind’s still fuzzed. I had thought only a husband with a hotwife could understand the enjoyment of watching her dress for the night out, knowing it’s all for another man who soon will be fucking her. Tonight, I have begun to suspect some women may get similar feelings as their husbands leave the home for the night or watching him inside another woman. I don’t really know that his wife gets the same hot feelings I do about it but will soon find out.

Of all our experiences, this will be the strangest, at least until it becomes “normal.” It took a year before our hotwife lifestyle became an ordinary way of living for each of us. My wife was the first to notice that it had become a commonplace event, like that of other couples going out to dinner. I assume that over time, this arrangement can become a normal part of our - and their - lives as well.
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:12 am

My wife was suspiciously reluctant when I first confessed five years ago I confessed my desire for her to have sex with other men. Her stories of her premarital sex and a one-time experience with a man we met by chance in a lounge excited me. But following a chance encounter and an affair with a co-worker three years ago, she agreed to “try it.” After her first encounter through a personals ad, she found she loved fucking other men. She often says, “It’s really for both of us.” That’s actually true. I had encouraged it and am thrilled when watching or hearing about it afterward. She recently joked, “It’s my job. I get the dicks, and you get my stories.”

At times since, I’ve guessed correctly she would soon be fucking a guy she has met before she realized it. An example of her extramarital enthusiasm came about two summers ago with a short-term hookup.

She then worked at the bank’s main office downtown and occasionally preferred having lunch alone. She needed some time away now and then to think about projects assigned to her. She always frequented the same Italian restaurant a block away. It’s a small, family-owned place with no more than fifteen tables and I’m told it’s always busy at that time. The owner’s wife befriended her and thereafter made sure they found her a table whenever she showed up.

On one day that July, she spotted a man awaiting a table while standing at the cashier’s counter. She motioned with a hand that he could sit across from her if he wished. He walked over, took the chair and thanked her. He said that, although a seating was worth the wait, he had waited at least ten minutes to be seated on the previous week he was here.

She learned he works as an office manager for a plumbing supply company a block away. She described him as then 38, slightly taller than her 5’11”, with closely trimmed, light brown hair. Although slender, he appeared fit. She mentioned that to him, and he said that was the result of nightly jogs and morning exercise.

The following day, he showed up at the same time, walked over to her table and chatted briefly. She invited him again to join her. This became a three-days-a-week happening over the next two weeks. She recognized a mutual physical attraction and told me nightly what was going on. She said her motivation for returning more often was the hope he would be there for conversation; she realized she enjoyed his company more than that of the women with who she regularly dined. She suspected that was also his reason for his more frequent appearances. I asked, “New sex buddy?” She said she wasn’t sure, but she wouldn’t be the one to suggest it to him.

The following Monday, he asked, “Do you ever come here after work?” She said she had a few times when her husband is traveling. She mentioned I don’t do that as often as I once did but typically am out of town about once a month for one to three nights. She told him I was assigned to be away Thursday and Friday night. He asked if she would care to have dinner with him at another place across town that evening. She hadn’t anticipated that and said, “Maybe. Let me think about it.” He pulled a business card from his jacket, wrote his home phone on the back and handed it to her.

I was told that night about his offer for a date. I do a lot of writing for my company but also keep a journal of my wife’s extramarital sex life on my laptop. Beginning that night, I added the occurrence to my notes. We occasionally re-read them together in bed, and she has corrected some things I got a bit wrong and added other details.

I like watching her sexual activities on my laptop when I’m traveling. We have three hidden security cameras in our bedroom, and the images are available through an internet connection no matter where I am. I asked if she would invite him to our home if it turned out to be more than dinner. Knowing why I said “our bedroom,” she rolled over laughing and said, “Sure, I can do that.” I told her I was okay with whatever she decided, even if they went to his apartment. She didn’t phone him, though, saying she wanted to think it over more before agreeing.

On Wednesday, she returned to the restaurant and he was already seated. He waved her over and she sat across from him. Before they left, he complimented her engagement and wedding rings. Those are actually rather ordinary jewelry, but she held out a hand for his inspection. He held her fingers longer than necessary. She didn’t pull away and she felt a deepening sexual tension between them. He held her hand as they walked a half block down the street before he turned at the corner toward his office.

That night at home, she told me, “Both of us are in a high state of excitation when we meet. I’m going to do it.” I had heard her say that before when her desire peaked. I asked what the attraction was and received the usual answer: “He’s good looking and I like his personality. I’ve learned a lot about him. His wife divorced him for an old boyfriend and took their two children. Although he said he ran track in high school, he’s no sports fan; so I don’t need to put up with football-like talk with him.”

I said, “So it’s on for dinner Thursday night?” She said they agreed to Friday since neither work Saturdays. She mentioned to him she was picking me up at the train station at eleven Saturday morning.

When I phoned home three times Thursday evening, the line was busy. I finally got through around ten. She said she called him and they were on the phone a long time. I said, “That sounds promising.” She laughed and said, “I invited him to stay overnight at our home and leave around nine Saturday morning. I didn’t tell him about our hidden cams and he has no idea you’re a ‘very understanding’ husband.”

She didn’t need to tell me lust that raced through her body. That was evident in her voice. I assumed she would be soon masturbating with her vibrator for relief. And just before I hung up, she gasped in orgasm. She had been turned on her flesh-colored, penis-shaped vibrator before I phoned. I didn’t tell her I was jerking off as she described what was likely to happen the following night, but she guess rightly that I was. Her last words were, “Too bad we didn’t cum together over the phone.” I knew what was going through her mind. Arousal becomes lust. Lust becomes craving until her desire is so powerful, she loses resistance. By the time she’s that heated up, I know that she will soon be fucking whoever brought her to the boiling point. As for the men, she had learned in high school it doesn’t take as much for them. She knew instinctively this guy wanted her as much as she needed him inside her.

We have an understanding. On nights she’s with another, I don’t phone. She phones me when she can. My phone rang in the hotel room at eight thirty. She had told him she needed to check in with her husband. She didn’t talk long but said she was working on a project at the bank that would need “deep input” by a supervisor. That’s one of our codes for “He’s inside me right now.” She gasped just before hanging up and covered that by saying, “Oh, I just dropped something. I’ll see you tomorrow morning at the train station.”

She had been waiting a half hour when my train pulled up. He left at eight that morning, earlier than planned. They had fucked for hours off and on, missionary position and his entering her pussy from behind. In the early morning, she straddled his hips when she awoke and rode his dick until both were cumming. Knowing the telling of her adventures get me immediately hard, she added the details when we were home in bed. After hot sex, she sat with her legs crossed lotus style and said our fucking, along with the other guy, had made her sore, We wouldn’t be having sex for the next couple of days. That was okay with me; but, while imagining her beneath him, I probably jerked off at least twice during that time.

They were together twice more at his place and once at ours over the next two months. They had planned yet another lark, but his ex-wife broke up with her boyfriend and asked if he would give her another chance. He and my wife talked a few more times over the phone until he and his ex remarried. We were among four other guests invited to their second wedding at their home.

We since wondered whether theirs would then become an open marriage, but my wife didn’t ask him and he didn’t imply that. But we each agreed that would have been perfect timing for him to bring it up to her before re-tying the marital knot. It worked for us following my wife’s three-month affair with a co-worker. But even in this lifestyle, some things aren’t knowable about her fuckbuddies.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:14 am

FOLLOW UP TO HER BOSS AND HIS WIFE:

My wife’s boss and his wife arrived at our home at 6:30 last night. I suppose this will be the routine from now on. For the reason that we have no kids or others who drop by to visit unexpectedly, our home is preferable to theirs for him having sex with my wife overnight. My wife and he decided last week that he would be here about monthly from now on. We talked socially about a half hour, and his wife and I had planned to then attend to an evening event at the City Park. His wife and I would later watch her husband and my wife on my laptop via our bedroom’s surveillance cameras.

After a couple of drinks at a downtown lounge, she suggested skipping the event at the park and instead going to their place to watch our spouses fucking. I’d hoped she would prefer that and drove her to their home. Their nanny and two children were staying at her sister’s. Their nanny and her sister were told the couple plans to be out of town once a month; and her sister asked them to allow the nanny and kids to stay those nights at her home.

This night was different from the two previous weekends in that my wife and her boss agreed his wife and I could watch them via our home security system. That’s the only room with three separate cameras. I brought my laptop. They have a large computer screen, but it’s stationary on a desk and we preferred watching in bed. I attached the speakers and fired the computer up.

She unzipped her dress and began removing her clothes. I stripped down, and we crawled into bed, sitting alongside the other with our backs to the headboard and the computer in my lap. She said, “I love this. I could only imagine what their sex was like before, but I have a very good imagination!” I chuckled at that.

But our home’s rooms were unoccupied. I flipped through the images, working my way to the kitchen and finally to our front and back lawns. Nothing. Our spouses were spotted nowhere. Then his wife said, “Wait, go back to the bedroom, I saw some movement.”

They were coming out of the shower, which has no camera. She laughed and said, “I thought for a moment they changed their minds and went out some place.”

He and my wife were naked, and she was drying her hair with a large towel. His long dick stood at full staff and bounced as he walked behind my wife. She lay the towel atop the back of a bedroom chair and turned to him. They kissed deeply. My wife’s back was to the camera but it was clear her hand was reaching down between their bodies to grasp his dick. None of our three bedroom cams are positioned to capture her hand at the angle where they stood.

She led him by his cock to the bed. He lay between her splayed legs and his mouth covered her shaved mound. She urgently ran her fingers through her hair as his tongue manipulated her clitoris. We switched the angle to watch them from a side. She bent her knees, planting her feet onto the sheets, and moaned. Her hips rotated. She whimpered, “That feels so good!” He knelt between her thighs and guided his tool to the mouth of her cunt. She raised her hips to allow him full access, although his entire length won’t fit entirely to its base. Her eyes widened as she gazed down to the narrow space between their bodies. Her mouth formed an “O” as his tool slid into her channel.

She whined as he thrust into her with slow motions. Her head bumped repeatedly against her pillow as his thrusts quickened. When fucking her at full speed, she screamed passionately, her head thrashing side to side. She cried out, “Oh fuck, you’re hittin’ my cervix!” and sobbed as he thrust rapidly into her cunt. Her heels dug into the mattress.

His wife’s eyes were wide and wild. She gulped and whispered to me, “Seeing them together is like watching a fuck machine. It’s awesome.” On screen, my life laughed and talked with him as he pummeled her. I suspected that her highly animated body and yelps of pleasure may have been for our benefit but later learned she was just so much into it she didn’t even think about the two being watched on camera. She said that he later told her that when they were fucking, he also forgot they were being watched.

His wife curled her fist around my cock and stroked slowly. She said, “Tell me if you’re about to cum. I want this to last.” Our spouses won’t allow us to have intercourse but told us they didn’t mind our “fooling around.” Neither of them set out any specific rules beyond that . His wife had told me the week before, “It seems like a nutty rule, but we could push it to the limit.” But, at that moment, she hadn’t done anymore than she now was doing. A minute or so into jerking my rod and staring at the screen’s image of her husband fucking my wife, she said, “I need more.”

I lay the computer on their side table and urged her back to the bed. She shivered as I parted her legs and planted my mouth onto her mound. My tongue moved in circular motions against her clitoris until she cried out in a lengthy sob, “I’m cumming!” Her hands pressed against my ears as I pleasured her. Her body quivered as the orgasm flowed through her.

Our eyes weren’t then on the computer’s screen but we heard our spouses’ signs and moans through the speakers. My wife was in throes of passion and cried, “Oh fuck me, fuck me!” I glanced to the screen. The sound isn’t sufficient to hear lesser sounds like the slapping of flesh, but my wife’s body rocked madly beneath his, her breasts bouncing. She was ablaze and I realized at that moment her boss decidedly fits the definition of an Alpha male.

I told his wife, ‘You know I want to fuck you but know we can’t.” She said in a high pitched voice, “I knowww!” We had gone further than we had before and she confessed her stomach ached wantonly.

She said, “Come up here,” and I lay beside her. She leaned forward, grasping my cock and her lips clasped around my shaft. I groaned, and my fingers clawed the sheets as her head bobbed frantically over my groin.

I had intended to warn her before I spurted into her mouth, but was distracted by my wife’s scream, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh my god!” With that, my lava erupted.

She didn’t withdraw as I anticipated. She sucked me dry, swallowing every drop. I said, “I meant to warn you.” She said, “I wanted your sperm. Don’t apologize. I loved that.” She stood from the bed and walked to their adjoining bath, where I heard her rinsing her mouth. Returning to bed, she placed her hands at each side of my head and kissed me. I drew her back to the bed, out limbs entwined.

We looked back at the computer screen and our spouses were laying side by side. Whispers aren’t easily understood on our surveillance system and with their low voices, we didn’t know what they were saying. They seemed to be falling asleep.

His wife planted her elbow alongside me, leaned her chin on a hand and said, “Did I tell you how happy I am getting to have met you and your wife?” I reminded her she had, the previous week, and said, “I feel the same.” Before that night, I had no sexual relations with any woman during the course of our marriage. This was new, and I couldn’t have before imagined it. We talked and fooled around for an hour. She asked, “Since we didn’t go out earlier as planned, would you want to now?”

I was ready. We showered together, dressed and I drove her to a recently opened diner I’d wanted to check out for weeks. Our conversation was rather normal, nothing to do with our spouses or what we had done in bed. I paid the bill and asked if she would like to drive up to the mountain to the big lake. She said, “Great,” and we parked the car alongside the area of large flat rocks that looks over the town. We sat at a bench and tried to find our houses in the distance below but weren’t sure we spotted the right homes.

She said she hadn’t been here before and that this was one of her best nights ever. I said, “Me too.” We talked for another hour then drove back to their home. We shed our clothes, left them on their living room couch and scurried back to bed where we continued doing what we had before our road trip. She said, “I’m exhausted! That was so great.” She snuggled up to me and said, “I want to tell you something, but I’m afraid.” A minute or so of urging her to let it out, she said, “Do you think it’s possible to love two men?”

I was breathless and paused before responding, “Are you sure? I don’t want to threaten our marriages.” She said, “There’s no threat. I know we haven’t known each other this well for long. But I have feelings for you. Are you upset I said that?”

I thought a bit before saying anything. And the longer I waited, I realized she was something special in my life as well. I can’t imagine any reasonable circumstance I would leave my wife and certainly not for another woman. But I knew that wasn’t what she meant. Finally, I said, “I’m not upset. I think I love you too. I could never have admitted that had you not told me.”

She said, “I’m pleased to know that. It’s no threat to our marriages. But I now realize I need another in my life. It’s a much deeper friendship. I think that’s what my husband feels for your wife.”

We fooled around off an on throughout the night, between bouts of sleep, occasionally checking on our spouses. But their sexual activity had faded after a second fucking and they had fallen asleep. I turned off the computer around 2 a.m. and didn’t turn it on again.

This morning, the phone rang early. Her husband asked me to listen in on a second phone. My wife was also on our second phone. He asked us how our night went. She told him everything, unsure how he would take it. He said, “Great! His wife and I can handle that.” My wife laughed and said, “Yeah, this is turning out very well.”

His wife asked if was about to come home. He said the reason he wanted us together on the phone was that they wished to go to an entertainment resort the next town over for the day. But they wouldn’t do it if either of us objected. His wife smiled at me, her eyebrows raised questioningly. I nodded my agreement. She told her husband, “We don’t have a problem with that. When will you be home tonight?”

He said around six but would call first and added that he had complimentary tickets in the bedroom side table for a new office building’s opening ceremony that afternoon if we wished to go; his bank had financed the project. He added that my wife had told him he would forget about our hidden cameras and that she was “right.” He did forget. His wife said she and I enjoyed the “show.” We clicked off our phones and she hugged me. She grinned broadly and said, “I think that’s fucking Fan-Tastic.! What do you want to do today?”

Neither of us cared to attend the new property’s party. We went to a nearby church for an early Easter service, that being the first time since our marriage I hadn’t attended on Easter with my wife. We then went to lunch at their club. A couple and the waiter there knew her, and she introduced me as the writer-husband of the bank’s new branch manager. She told them we were to meet her husband after lunch, pick up my wife and we were all to go out later. Her story came across as entirely believable and innocent. I told her later she is very good at handling uncomfortable situations. She said, “I wasn’t uncomfortable. I was proud to be seen with you, but they wouldn’t know that.”

We spent the next few hours walking through the City Park, sat on a few benches and talked. She said as we walked back to my car, “I think we have the perfect marriages.” I responded that, beginning last night, they’re even better.

We were in bed when she phoned her husband’s cell phone at five o’clock. They were on their way back to our home where he said he would drop off my wife and head home. She and I parted with a prolonged kiss. I arrived home twenty minutes before he drove into our driveway and my wife exited his car. I talked with him a minute or so and walked my wife to our home. We went immediately to bed and fucked.

Afterward, she lay beside me and said, “His wife called him again on his cell after you left. She said this was one of her best weekends ever,” then added with a subtly accusatory tone, “You didn’t fuck her, did you?” I said, “No, but I agree with his wife. We had great weekend.”

She grinned, grasped my cock and said, “Good boy. Then he and I can allow you and she to experience more of those.” I almost said in response the proper word was “her,” not “she,” but let it go.

I suppose my wife assumes I don’t fuck his wife is because he and my wife told each of us they “wouldn’t be comfortable with that.” Those were my wife’s words, and he told his wife pretty much the same. Or maybe they think it’s because we wouldn’t risk our marriages. That’s part of it, and they can think whatever they wish until either asks my more significant reason. I had given my word. What could be more important than that?

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Epic stories. Thank you for so much thoughtful writing.

HWwanabe
Trainable

Unread post by HWwanabe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 pm

This reads like a best seller !
I believe that he and your wife should give you both permission to fuck.
Maybe on a special day , a birthday , or better yet , the fourth of July !
That would be appropriate wouldn’t it ? ;-)
I bet if you and his wife each drop the word / desire to your spouses they might contemplate about giving you guys a hall pass .
That would be the day , fireworks in the bedroom on the 4th of July .

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 am

Damn, those are great stories dude. You are a gifted writer and fortunately for you, you have a gifted lady to write about. You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing her adventures with us. Can't wait to see what other conquest and activities she takes on in the future. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:38 am

* * * All our stories that follow are events that occurred between the four years of the principal five events above. Therelationship with her boss is her only ongoing affair as a "regular" now, but she still sees other men. Some of those will be posted here if worth writing about, and others occurred over the past three years. We go out to social events with her boss and his wife on various week nights, but he and my wife are fucking only once a month.

A casual fuckbuddy:

My wife is cautious in her choices of the men with whom she has sex and is altogether honest with me about her relationships. For those and other reasons, we have had no disagreements about her fucking others over the past three years of her extramarital activity. She is . . . well, very active. Two who had been longer-term sex partners moved away the first of this year. In January, she was transferred from the bank’s main office to their branch office across town. She and her boss from the main office had been fucking somewhat regularly for months and they’re still involved.

After her transfer, she changed her gym membership to a facility nearer her new work location where she attends about an hour and a half after work on Mondays, Wednesdays and most Saturday mornings. She mostly was on treadmills and stationary bikes but since joining the new facility added 20 minutes of working with 20 lb. weights. Now after almost three months, her arms are becoming more toned and defined. She has no desire to be a body builder. She suspects an overly muscular woman might appeal to certain women but not to most men. She befriended a particularly muscular, lesbian who was a weight lifter at her previous gym, but their relationship wasn’t sexual. Her only sexual encounter with a woman occurred during a swinging encounter with her boss and a couple they met at an out of state seminar, which she told me the women intended that as a “show” for their men’s enjoyment. The other woman’s date asked them to kiss and it progressed from there.

On a Monday in mid-February, a man she had seen only on Saturdays was at the gym. He had been lifting weights or working on a chin-up bar when she previously noticed him. On that day, though, he was running on the treadmill alongside her.

When he dialed down the machine to walking speed, she turned her head to him and mentioned she noticed he wasn’t on the weights today. He said he had been doing that before she came in but felt like a quick run before he left. She describes him as having a shaved head and no visible body hair, so he likely shaved his entire body. She guessed his height at about 5’9”, two inches shorter than her.

Because he’s exceptionally muscular, she commented, “You must work out here a lot.” He said typically he’s here only on weekends, that he has equipment in his exercise room at his home. She told him she considered increasing the weights over the 20-pounders she used. He warned that she should first talk to a trainer, adding, “Some members here don’t do it properly.” He uses 45 pound hex dumbbells at the gym but said he has heavier weights at his home.

Since then, they stopped and talked a few minutes whenever they encountered another on Saturday mornings. She doesn’t attend every Saturday, particularly when fuckbuddies stay overnight Fridays. Their conversation had been just ordinary talk, so she didn’t mention him to me until two weeks ago. We were in bed when she told me “a guy at the gym” seems interested in her. She was hesitant to respond to his flirting because by then each knew where the other worked. She prefers her more casual sex buddies not to know her employment, particularly when she intends the hookups to be only one or two times.

He mentioned as she lay on a weight bench alongside him that if she wished, he would be glad to work with her on heavier weights at his home. She told him, “Maybe, let me think about that.” Each had taken brief glimpses at the other and she’s sure he noticed her furtive glances at his body. She said the spongy protrusion in his gym shorts, although not an erection, is visibly evident. She said with a smile, “Probably pretty big, I would guess.”

He returned again last Monday, talked with her almost their entire time at the gym and walked out with her to her car. Rain clouds were rolling in, darkening the parking lot. He remarked that she was very attractive. It was at that moment she realized the sexual tension between them had developed to a mutually recognized lust.

He stood beside her at her car some fifteen minutes, talking and remarked about her wedding rings. He asked what married life is like. Her pussy pulsed as she responded, “It’s better than just living with someone but sometimes has its challenges. I’d need to think awhile to come up with a better answer.” He asked whether she would like to see his "equipment" he had in the exercise room at his home. She paused, biting her lower lip, and said, “Will you be here next Monday night?” He said he would if she were there and she said, “I’ll let you know then.” He wrote his home phone number on the back of a department store receipt from his wallet and handed it to her.

In bed, she said to me, “I’d like your opinion. If I have sex with him, I suspect it will something of a regular thing. I would need to tell him he’s not my only guy to avoid conflicts or a deeper relationship.” I said, “You think you’d like his big dick?” She laughed and said, “There’s more to sex than a guy’s cock. I personally like him.” I asked whether he could be a stalker. She said she’s sure he wasn’t, that he has a responsible job as a supervisor for the County office.

She stroked my dick as I lay back and thought a minute or so, then said, “Yeah, I think he would be a good replacement for the two guys who moved away. If you tell him it won’t be every week or so, I think that would work.” She said, “Okay, I’m going to do it. But I’m not telling him I have your approval. If it happens, we’ll be at his place, not here at home.” I was on fire from the thoughts of what was to come. She called out his name as I fucked her.

Satisfied, she reached for the phone alongside our bed and phoned him. She said she would meet him at his home Tuesday night instead of Monday at the gym. She chose Tuesday because her boss had fucked her Saturday night. He gave her the address and directions and talked a few more minutes. She hung up, leaned over to plant a lingering kiss on the lips and said, “From that conversation, I can say it’s definite. He’ll be fucking me Tuesday night. I’ll be home around eleven and call you when I’m on the way.” We exchanged knowing smiles and fell sleep.

On Tuesday this week, they were in bed having wild sex within a half hour after she arrived at his place. Although he’s a couple inches shorter than her 5’11” height, she said the sex was “great” and she loves his exceptional body. She is fascinated with his athletic, unblemished physique and long limbs. He’s 34, but she says his face is boyish and looks more like he’s in his mid-twenties. He isn’t tanned because his skin is so light he burns after more than an hour or two in the sun, so he typically wears long sleeves and pants when outdoors for lengthy periods. What she liked most was that he could go for long times sexually, allowing her multiple orgasms before he cums. They fucked three times that night, and she was home before 11:30. Her job can be stressful at times, but she says she depends upon these sorts of meetings to keep her calm and focused. It apparently works. No one would ever consider her as anxious or nervous. One of her more memorable comments was, "I'll take fucking over the medications others use any day."

She told him that because she’s married, she won’t be available for several weeks at a time but would call him to make arrangements for their next date. He said he has a couple of casual girlfriends and that timing works for him. They exchanged prolonged kisses at his doorway before she drove away. She said, “This might turn out to be a good friendship, if you can call it that. I can work him in between fuck sessions with my boss.”

From her description of their first night, I can expect more great sex with her as she tells me of each time they get together. We have learned that all her relationships have a date of expiration. Some marry or become engaged, some move in with other women and others move away. But we can expect her wants to be fulfilled as long as this one lasts.

* * * FOLLOW-UP NOTE: She still sees him off and on, but it has never turned into a "regular" fuck buddy relationship. Either he or she occasionally calls the other to get together for a night. * * *
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Finally

I had given up a long time ago trying piece together and follow your story. I finally got to the point that I stopped opening threads with ALL CAP TITLES.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 am

APPARENTLY, SIZE MATTERS SOMETIMES

My wife has said many times, in different ways, that “Size doesn’t matter.” Yet, she has come across not just the more ordinary or smaller sized dicks, but also a few of the more well endowed guys. The way we look at it, she had something of an education in the differences.

Although she no longer needs to respond to personals ads , she did write to a few guys when we began our hotwife life three years ago. She met some for short term hookups and one long-term. One man wrote back a year and a half ago. As a sales rep, he occasionally traveled to our town. He forwarded a photo with his letter, and his pic and letter appealed to her. She phoned the number given and said she would be glad to have him at our home when he arrived in town.

He visited twice over the space of a year, but I was away on assignments during each of his visits. She wasn’t quite as detailed then at describing her hot sexual encounters, but I recalled her telling me their hookup was “fantastic.” That wasn’t a term she had used about any other who had fucked her. I would learn later I didn’t get the full meaning of what she told me.

In late August 2016, he phoned again, saying he would be in town the following night and asked if she was available. I wasn’t yet home from work at the time he called, but she eagerly agreed. Our understanding had sufficiently developed by that time that she didn’t need my approval.

I recalled her saying she liked “everything” about him, his personality, looks and body. But she also said he had another advantage she didn’t commonly consider as any advantage, his very large dick. There aren’t many of those around anyway, and she still says size doesn’t matter as much as compatibility. She had attempted to explain to me what was different or unusually exciting about his cock; she had said it was an enhancement that added to “everything else.” I wasn’t sure at the time what she really meant.

Over time, I had forgotten other remarks about his repeat ability and stamina until she reminded me an hour before he was to arrive. She said, “He can go a really long time!” and added, “I think you’ll enjoy watching more if you can stay hard the entire time he’s here. Since the Cialis kept your cock up so long last summer, why not take one?” What she was talking about was that a year previously, I had a two or three month bout in which I hadn’t been able to get an erection. Our physician prescribed Cialis. I took three, but the condition simply went away as mysteriously as it had come about. The rest of the pills had sat in our medicine cabinet since. The surprise for us was that each time I took those pills, I had a full erection for hours, even after ejaculating.

Frankly, I didn’t think her suggestion to be important. But I pulled the bottle from the shelf and downed it with a glass of water. I was hard by the time he arrived. In his presence as we exchanged social talk, I attempting hiding the bulge beneath my cargo pants by suppressing it with a hand in a pocket . It didn’t work, I could tell by his occasional glances that he noticed.

I’m an inch shorter than my 5’11” smoking hot, brunette wife. He’s 6’3” with a ripped body, blond hair and blue eyes. She enthusiastically wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fully on the mouth as she greeted him at our front door. He looked to me and said, “Good to see you again,” lifted her off her feet, walked to our couch and he plopped her butt onto a cushion. He sat alongside her and she asked me to fix some drinks for us. He exuded self confidence and carried a sense of authority about him. By that time, I began to understand why she had so enjoyed his previous visits.

We talked a half hour, the conversation punctuated by silences when they turned to kiss deeply. He said he was accepting another job within two weeks and wouldn’t be traveling through here anymore. My wife said, “Oh, no! Then we need to make tonight count.” I was beginning to regret taking the Cialis. My cock strained against my pants and I felt uncomfortable whenever each glanced at me knowingly.

He planted a lingering kiss fully on her lips. She unzipped his fly and drew out his cock. Wide-eyed, she opened her hand and said, “Oh, wow,” as if she had forgotten just how large he was. The smoothness of his pole glistened in the side lamp’s glow. She clasped her hands firmly at each side of his stalk and said, “It’s so beautiful.” She leaned over his lap to take it into her mouth. Her head bobbed a few times above his groin. His eyes rolled back in their sockets. They stood and undressed. Their clothes puddled to the floor. His shaft stood out as if pointing to her pussy and she couldn't keep her eyes off it.

Assuming he was about to fuck my wife in the living room, I turned off the lights. But she instead led him down our hall to the bedroom and wriggled a finger for me to follow them. I sat four feet away in our bedside chair as his mouth covered her mound. She yelped as his tongue lathered her clitoris.

My mind at that moment was on her claim that “size” isn’t particularly important.Yet, he and my wife’s boss are exceptions and she was captivated. I hadn’t seen her boss fucking her for the reason he didn’t then know I approved of their affair, but she had told me enough that I knew that was important to her with him as well. At that time, they had only recently begun fucking after work hours. When we first started down the path to her being a hotwife, I told her of my fantasy of her enjoying penises larger than my ordinary six inches.

He knelt between her thighs. My wife reached to grip his cock and guided it to her cunt. She whimpered in anticipation and whispered, “Your cock is so fucking gorgeous.” I would have thought his body would have been more noticeable to her; it’s smooth, seemingly unblemished and well-formed. His shaft, though, is certainly different from most, an easy eight, if not more, in length and porcelain pale with large bulging veins. Hid ample dickhead is dark beige in color.

I realized how unusual it then was that she would be experiencing two outsized dicks in a single week. She had described her boss’ dick as exotically dark with a broad, purplish dickhead. She would later tell me that the only reason she is so taken by their penises is that those two are nothing like mine or most others, and the differences fascinates her.

Our visitor turned his full attention her. Her widened eyes locked onto his, and her jaw gaped as if in anticipation of his assault. She guided his member to her opening. She gasped as his wide cockhead parted the mouth of her pussy. His torpedo sank half way into her and she squalled and moaned as he thrust into her. Her fists beat against his shoulders. I was pounding my dick when she cried, “It’s so fucking good! I love it! Fuck my hot cunt!”

I’m guessing they fucked fifteen minutes, but it seemed endless. As he plowed her furrow, she whimpered “Oh! Oh yes!” again and again. I don’t like feeling inferior, but that feeling that washed over me at that moment. My wife was now ecstatic and her heels dug into the mattress. I can’t imagine what that must have felt to her in her channel nor the mass of emotions through her quivering body. It was so magnificent to behold.

When she wailed, “I’m cumming!” I reached for a tissue from the side table and spurted my sperm into its folds. He plowed on through her three orgasms. And only then did his body stiffen. He looked to the ceiling and grunted as his lava gushed into her channel. She sobbed and screamed at the instant his semen rocketed through his cock.

He lay atop her, kissing her fully on her lips and her arms encircled his neck.

I was breathless. As he lay beside her, I asked if he wished to stay the night with my wife. He said, “Very much if she will have me,” and she responded, “Damned right.” I offered to stay in the guest room. Both thanked me and said a “Good night,” as I walked out of our bedroom. I remembered what she said about his stamina when I heard them fucking again before I made it to the stairs. I know some guys can get an immediate erection after ejaculation, but it’s rare. She lost count of the number of times they had sex and said at least twice, he was again inside her more than once immediately after cumming. As for me, although I had masturbated, I was still rock hard from the Cialis and remained like that another three hours.

I could have jerked off again listening to them throughout the night but fell asleep almost as soon as my body hit the mattress in our guest room. I was up early, around six, dressed and awaited them to come to breakfast. I heard them fucking down the hall off and on until eleven. She wore her short green robe when she walked to our dining nook where I sat. He followed, wearing my blue robe. I served cereal and coffee. They sat closely side by side across from me as we ate and talked.

He said I was a lucky guy and thanked me for loaning him my wife for the night. “Loaning” isn’t exactly the way she and I considered our hotwife relationship, but I let that go. Instead, I told him I liked all he did for her and said I should be the one thanking him. I turned to my wife and asked if she agreed.

She turned to him, and said, “Oh yes! But you and I would never have met if it hadn’t been for my husband’s encouragement. I only wish I’d agreed the first time he said he wanted me to have sex with other men.” We grinned. He said, “I'm not getting married until I find a woman like you.”

Having said all that, her other behaviors seem to affirm her insistence that the size of a dick isn’t all that important to her. At the outset of our hotwife life, we placed two successive personals ads for men and she has written to a few of other men’s ads. None of her choices had anything to do with size. She didn’t know his size either until the first time they had sex. Since I’m not overly endowed, I’m glad she has that attitude.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Another HOT adventure. You tell the story so well I felt like I was there. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Big thank you for giving us a better overview. :up:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:13 am

A hookup from a little over a year ago:

My wife was suspiciously reluctant when I first confessed five years ago my desire for her to have sex with other men. Her stories of her premarital sex and a one-time experience with a man we met by chance in a lounge excited me. But following a chance encounter and an affair with a co-worker three years ago, she agreed to “try it.” After her first encounter through a personals ad, she found she loved fucking other men. She often says, “It’s really for both of us.” That’s actually true. I had encouraged it and am thrilled when watching or hearing about it afterward. She recently joked, “It’s my job. I get the dicks, and you get my stories.”

At times since, I’ve guessed correctly she would soon be fucking a guy she has met before she realized it. An example of her extramarital enthusiasm came about two summers ago with a short-term hookup.

She then worked at the bank’s main office downtown and occasionally preferred having lunch alone. She needed some time away now and then to think about projects assigned to her. She always frequented the same Italian restaurant a block away. It’s a small, family-owned place with no more than fifteen tables and I’m told it’s always busy at that time. The owner’s wife befriended her and thereafter made sure they found her a table whenever she showed up.

On one day that July, she spotted a man awaiting a table while standing at the cashier’s counter. She motioned with a hand that he could sit across from her if he wished. He walked over, took the chair and thanked her. He said that, although a seating was worth the wait, he had waited at least ten minutes to be seated on the previous week he was here.

She learned he works as an office manager for a plumbing supply company a block away. She described him as then 38, slightly taller than her 5’11”, with closely trimmed, light brown hair. Although slender, he appeared fit. She mentioned that to him, and he said that was the result of nightly jogs and morning exercise.

The following day, he showed up at the same time, walked over to her table and chatted briefly. She invited him again to join her. This became a three-days-a-week happening over the next two weeks. She recognized a mutual physical attraction and told me nightly what was going on. She said her motivation for returning more often was the hope he would be there for conversation; she realized she enjoyed his company more than that of the women with who she regularly dined. She suspected that was also his reason for his more frequent appearances. I asked, “New sex buddy?” She said she wasn’t sure, but she wouldn’t be the one to suggest it to him.

The following Monday, he asked, “Do you ever come here after work?” She said she had a few times when her husband is traveling. She mentioned I don’t do that as often as I once did but typically am out of town about once a month for one to three nights. She told him I was assigned to be away Thursday and Friday night. He asked if she would care to have dinner with him at another place across town that evening. She hadn’t anticipated that and said, “Maybe. Let me think about it.” He pulled a business card from his jacket, wrote his home phone on the back and handed it to her.

I was told that night about his offer for a date. I do a lot of writing for my company but also keep a journal of my wife’s extramarital sex life on my laptop. Beginning that night, I added the occurrence to my notes. We occasionally re-read them together in bed, and she has corrected some things I got a bit wrong and added other details.

I like watching her sexual activities on my laptop when I’m traveling. We have three hidden security cameras in our bedroom, and the images are available through an internet connection no matter where I am. I asked if she would invite him to our home if it turned out to be more than dinner. Knowing why I said “our bedroom,” she rolled over laughing and said, “Sure, I can do that.” I told her I was okay with whatever she decided, even if they went to his apartment. She didn’t phone him, though, saying she wanted to think it over more before agreeing.

On Wednesday, she returned to the restaurant and he was already seated. He waved her over and she sat across from him. Before they left, he complimented her engagement and wedding rings. Those are actually rather ordinary jewelry, but she held out a hand for his inspection. He held her fingers longer than necessary. She didn’t pull away and she felt a deepening sexual tension between them. He held her hand as they walked a half block down the street before he turned at the corner toward his office.

That night at home, she told me, “Both of us are in a high state of excitation when we meet. I’m going to do it.” I had heard her say that before when her desire peaked. I asked what the attraction was and received the usual answer: “He’s good looking and I like his personality. I’ve learned a lot about him. His wife divorced him for an old boyfriend and took their two children. Although he said he ran track in high school, he’s no sports fan; so I don’t need to put up with football-like talk with him.”

I said, “So it’s on for dinner Thursday night?” She said they agreed to Friday since neither work Saturdays. She mentioned to him she was picking me up at the train station at eleven Saturday morning.

When I phoned home three times Thursday evening, the line was busy. I finally got through around ten. She said she called him and they were on the phone a long time. I said, “That sounds promising.” She laughed and said, “I invited him to stay overnight at our home and leave around nine Saturday morning. I didn’t tell him about our hidden cams and he has no idea you’re a ‘very understanding’ husband.”

She didn’t need to tell me lust that raced through her body. That was evident in her voice. I assumed she would be soon masturbating with her vibrator for relief. And just before I hung up, she gasped in orgasm. She had been turned on her flesh-colored, penis-shaped vibrator before I phoned. I didn’t tell her I was jerking off as she described what was likely to happen the following night, but she guessed rightly that I was. Her last words were, “Too bad we didn’t cum together over the phone.” I knew what was going through her mind. Arousal becomes lust. Lust becomes craving until her desire is so powerful, she loses resistance. By the time she’s that heated up, I know that she will soon be fucking whoever brought her to the boiling point. As for the men, she had learned in high school it doesn’t take as much for them. She knew instinctively this guy wanted her as much as she needed him inside her.

We have an understanding. On nights she’s with another, I don’t phone. She phones me when she can. My phone rang in the hotel room at eight thirty. She had told him she needed to check in with her husband. She didn’t talk long but said she was working on a project at the bank that would need “deep input” by a supervisor. That’s one of our codes for “He’s inside me right now.” She gasped just before hanging up and covered that by saying, “Oh, I just dropped something. I’ll see you tomorrow morning at the train station.”

She had been waiting a half hour when my train pulled up. He left at eight that morning, earlier than planned. They had fucked for hours off and on, missionary position and his entering her pussy from behind. In the early morning, she straddled his hips when she awoke and rode his dick until both were cumming. Knowing the telling of her adventures get me immediately hard, she added the details when we were home in bed. After hot sex, she sat with her legs crossed lotus style and said our fucking, along with the other guy, had made her sore, We wouldn’t be having sex for the next couple of days. That was okay with me; but, while imagining her beneath him, I probably jerked off at least twice during that time.

They were together twice more at his place and once at ours over the next two months. They had planned yet another lark, but his ex-wife broke up with her boyfriend and asked if he would give her another chance. He and my wife talked a few more times over the phone until he and his ex remarried. We were among four other guests invited to their second wedding at their home.

We since wondered whether theirs would then become an open marriage, but my wife didn’t ask him and he didn’t imply that. But we each agreed that would have been perfect timing for him to bring it up to her before re-tying the marital knot. It worked for us following my wife’s three-month affair with a co-worker. But even in this lifestyle, some things aren’t knowable about her fuckbuddies.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:52 am

My wife was 30 last year. She then had long dark blondish hair with reddish streaks but now has returned to her original brown color. She is 5’11, an inch taller than me, and great looking. She agreed to cuckold me two and a half years before after I learned she was fucking a coworker. A lot has happened since then, but this is the most recent guy she met.

In late September 2016, we planned to meet at a movie theater at the mall near our home after work but I was running late. I phoned her while she was waiting at the theater. She said the film was about to start, so I told her to go ahead and get a ticket and I would join her in five or ten minutes. As always on work days, she was wearing her bank’s uniform green blazer, white blouse and green, short skirt.

I was a few minutes later than I anticipated. Because it was still early, not many people were in the theater. My eyes barely adjusted to the darkness before I saw her near the back. A guy sat alongside her, and they were the only ones in the last dozen or so rows. I walked by casually, glanced aside and saw his hand on her leg. She looked up impishly with a smile. I understood what was happening. I nodded to her and moved on down a few rows to sit alone.

She had noticed the guy sitting one seat from the aisle and intentionally sat alongside him. Their arms were on the same arm rest a few minutes when his hand brushed against hers and she didn’t pull away. He covered his hand with hers. That advanced to him unbuttoning her blouse and caressing a breast. His hand was on her leg just moments before I walked by.

He whispered to her it would be better if they move to the row’s end against the wall. She followed to the seats farthest from the aisle. He lifted her hand and placed it on the bulge in his slacks. She unzipped him and slid her hand inside, stroking his cock. Nothing was spoken between them. Their eyes remained fixed o the screen.

He reached beneath her skirt, pushed aside her panties and slid a finger into her shaved pussy. Manipulating her clitoris, she bit her lower lip to keep from moaning and was soon cumming.

My wife leaned to take his dick into her mouth. Her head bobbed over his lap. I of course saw none of this. Her tongue lashed his stalk as she sucked him. His body stiffened after a couple of minutes and he whispered, “I’m gonna cum.”

She swallowed his sperm, buttoned her blouse, zipped him up and said, “Thanks. I needed that.” They exchanged phone numbers. She asked whether he was married. He said, “Not yet, but engaged. We plan to marry in four months,” and looking at her wedding ring, said, “I guess you are.”

“Yeah,” she said, “but I have an ‘understanding’ husband. He’s the guy that walked by us.” His mouth fell open, then he smiled and said, “You’re kidding, right?” She assured him she wasn’t and added, “Call me if you don’t mind him watching sometime.”

He told her if she was serious, he would. She said, “I guess you could say my husband’s a little ‘different’ from most. He has been encouraging me to do something like this. He said he’s either like to hear about it afterwards, or even better, watch me have sex.” She didn’t tell him she had been fucking other guys for the past couple of years with my permission. After some explanation, she said, “Think about it and call me at home tonight if you’re interested. I’m serious.” They sat together through the rest of the film, talking now and then, and he left as the film was ending.

We were soon at home having dinner when her cell phone buzzed. She mouthed the words quietly to me, “It’s him.” He asked if she worked weekends and she said no, her banks closed then. His fiance is a night-shift nurse, so he would be free. She repeated, “Friday,” and I nodded an okay. She said, “Sure, would 7:30 Friday night be okay?”

He arrived a few minutes earlier. He’s 25, works downtown near my wife, 5’10”, with thinning brown hair. A really good looking guy. I understood my wife’s attraction. He was easy to get along with. I don’t golf as he does but our other interests are similar.

I intentionally hadn’t turned on lights in our home other than a dim night-light plugged into a living room socket. He sat alongside my wife on the couch in the dim lighting. I served mixed drinks and plopped into our recliner chair. His arm draped over the couch behind my wife’s shoulders. I let them talk uninterrupted and did nothing to hide my erection.

My wife turned about and kissed him fully on the lips. Their clothes puddled to the floor. I unzipped my fly and stroked my stalk.

My wife dropped to her knees and sucked his cock as he stroked her long hair. Fully erect, he urged her back onto the couch and knelt between her thighs. She breathed rapidly, curling her hand around his pole and guiding it to her shaven mound. She moaned as his dickhead parted her pussy lips.

I jerked off as they fucked. I don’t know why, but I’m more excited watching another guy fuck my wife than fucking myself. He withdrew, turned her body about so her arms and breasts were on the couch cushions and her knees on the floor. His cock entered her pussy from behind. She masturbated her clitoris as he fucked her. She whimpered as she was cumming. He groaned and spurted his seed in her. They lay exhausted on the carpet.

He said, “I was hesitant but glad I came over.” She grinned and said, “I’m glad you ‘came’ too.” The three of us laughed at her double meaning.

He said he’d heard some husbands like watching their wives have sex but had never met a couple like that. He wasn’t familiar with the word “cuckold,” but I told him to look it up online.

My wife invited him back the following weekend. After fucking in our bedroom while I watched a DVD in the living room, the two came out naked to join me. He said he did what I suggested, searching cuckolds online and said, “I get it now. I’m thinking of asking my fiance to have sex with another man.”

I asked what he would do if she objected. He said, “The more I thought about it this week, I’m not sure I’d want to be married if she isn’t willing.” I gave him no advice.

He’s was fucking her about every couple of weeks up until the week before he married.

One of the bosses was then coming on to her in subtle ways but at that time, she was hesitant to fuck anyone she worked with again. I told her I wouldn’t mind if she wished and that up to her. They are now in an ongoing affair. They allow his wife and me to "date" but not have sex when they get together. We were told they wouldn't be comfortable with that.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 am

Two great stories. Everyone was a winner. Thanks for sharing those adventures with us. So HOT. :whip:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:57 am

Skillful writing and wonderful narrative.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:45 am

Last night, my wife's boss was at our home, maybe already fucking her, when I drove to their home and knocked on their door. His wife invited me in. We decided to go to dinner rather than our home so that her husband and my 31-year-old, smoking hot wife wouldn’t be distracted by our sitting in the living room watching TV or a video while they were just down the hall in our marital bed.

She was dressed in an attractive red, knee-length dress. Her brown hair is shoulder length. She’s about 5’6” and very attractive, with a slender athletic body. I suspect that her husband considers her a designer wife. At 40, she’s eight years older than me. She served wine and we sat several minutes talking on their couch. Our conversation wasn’t as nervously stilted as I had thought it would be. The talk soon turned to the mutually agreed arrangement of her husband’s and my wife’s sexual relationship. Her demeanor made it clear she was truthful in saying she approved of it as I do. She said she likes that my wife is tall, 5’11”, but I didn’t think to ask why. My wife’s actually an inch taller than me.

I drove her to a local arts-film theater that offers mostly foreign movies along with dinner and drinks, which allows conversation without disturbing other customers. We sat apart from others at a corner table for more privacy, and neither of us paid much attention to the film.

She asked how long before my wife got around to admitting to me the affair with her husband. She said he had been fucking my wife about a month before he confessed to her. I knew about it even before it began; my wife had told me some two months before that she was sure it wouldn’t be long before they would be having sex.

With a laugh, she said, “He tells me everything now. Actually, I enjoy hearing the details.” I admitted my pleasure in hearing my wife tell me about their time together as well. I’m not sure her reaction is exactly like mine but was glad to hear she enjoyed it.

I said, “Does the telling get you excited as it does me?” She blushed and said, “It pleases me. Sex between him and me had become stale in the last few years. I’ve read that happens in a lot of marriages. We still don’t have sex often, but sometimes I’m turned on imagining him being inside your wife.” She told me one reason she was glad that my wife was his sexual partner was that he had told her that my wife’s operation a few years before wouldn’t allow her to become pregnant. She added, “That was a great concern when I first suggested he should look around for another woman.”

I cannot claim to remember every sentence spoken, but I asked whether she thought their sexual relationship would also become stale over time. She said it might, but she and her husband would like to remain friends with the two of us even if that happens. She added, “After all, how many couples can claim this sort of closeness with another, if you know what I mean.” I said we would love that. She said we’re likely to be immediate friends anyway after tonight, now that the “ice is broken. How much more open can we be than this?”

We hadn’t paid attention to the film and neither of us had any idea of the plot when it ended. But a unique bond had formed between us. I drove her to to our home, where we hopefully might watch our spouses a few minutes if they were still having sex. From the front, it appeared all lights were turned off. I parked in our driveway and offered to show her our back yard. It’s surrounded by a stone fence for privacy. We talked quietly until she pointed to our house and said, “Is that your bedroom?” It was, and she said, “The window blinds are open and a light is on. Want to watch?” She followed me to the south side of the window and we peered in.

The angle where from where we stared was to the bottom corner of our bed where neither of our spouses was likely to spot us, particularly from the darkened yard. The room’s only lighting was from our bedside lamp against the wall. I hadn’t expected them to be fucking at that particular moment, but he was kneeling behind my wife and his dick pounded her pussy from the rear. Her hands gripped the headboard. Their moans were audible and my new friend gasped, “They’re so into it!”

He withdrew and she knelt alongside him to take the top half of his cock into her mouth. She had told me before his penis is too large to fit entirely into her throat to its base. Her fist curled around the lower portion of his shaft and pumped it as her head bobbed over his groin. She pulled away and said something to him we couldn’t make out.

He urged my wife onto her back. Parting her legs, he mounted her. My new friend whispered, “Doesn’t this make you want to masturbate?” Standing alongside me, the side of her hand touched my rising bulge, but I wasn’t certain it was intentional. I said, “Very much.” Her fingers brushed against my bulge and unzipped my slacks. She slipped a hand into my fly and withdrew my growing erection. She said, “I know,” and stroked my protrusion as we stared at the hot sex beyond the window. A moment later, she said, “They left the bedroom door open. Can we sneak inside to watch from there?”

I suspected we would be seen doing that but agreed and unlocked the back door, led her down the dim hallway and watched through the opened door. I hadn’t tucked my dick back into my fly, and she curled her hand around it to continue stroking.

Her husband’s tempo had increased to full force, thrusting powerfully into my wife, and she wailed in delight. Her voice quivered in moans and her heels dug into the mattress. She thrashed her head side to side, her hair flailing the room’s warm air. Then as her head turned to the door, she spotted us in the dimness. Startled, she let out an “Oh!” and his fucking came to an immediate halt as he also turned his eyes to us. His rigid dick was half buried in her pussy. Then, recognizing it was us, both began laughing.

She stopped pumping my shaft but tightly gripped it in her fist. My wife said, “I see you two are enjoying yourselves too.” Her boss said, “Do you want sit and watch?” His wife said, “We didn’t mean to disturb you. We’ll go to the living room,” and turned, leading me by my stiff rod in her fist back through the hallway.

I zipped up and we sat alongside the other and listened to our spouses’ sighs and groans from the bedroom. She said, “Sounds as if your wife is getting it it really good. He’s pretty big, isn’t he?” We grinned when they were at their loudest. My wife cried out, “I’m cumming again. Oh, yeah, fuck me!” His wife smiled and said, “I love this.” Her husband let out a throaty utterance, and we realized his sperm was now spurting into my wife’s cunt. My wife sobbed and squealed at his moment of climax.

Minutes later, they walked from the hallway to sit with us. He wore a yellow polo shirt and khakis. My wife wore her short green oriental robe that accentuates her long, bare legs. His wife and I remained on the couch as my wife sat on the nearest wing-back chair and folded her legs beneath her. He plopped onto the matching chair alongside her. My wife smiled contentedly, laid a hand on his not yet deflated dick beneath his slacks.

Other than that, the rest of the evening seemed bizarre in that we talked about everything except their just having had sex before joining us. It seemed a typical evening of a couple entertaining guests. Near midnight, they decided it was time to go and thanked us for an eventful evening. He has a two-day meeting to attend the following weekend, so he and my wife agreed to meet at our home Saturday after next. I asked his wife if she wished to visit the city aquarium where an event will be held that night, and she agreed.

My wife wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply at the door. His wife gave me a peck on the cheek and said, “I’m glad we came tonight.” My wife grinned, saying, “I’m glad you could come too,” and her double meaning, “cum too,” caused us to to laugh.

We went to bed and I asked my wife how she felt about this new situation. She said, “Loved it! It was better here at our home. Could only have been better if we could have fucked all night. Maybe we can sometime.” I said, “I’m looking forward to their next visit.”

But her face took on a determined look and in a firm tone, she said, “One more thing. He and I want you to understand some rules. Of course, he can fuck me and his wife, and you can fuck me whenever we want. We didn’t mind that she relieved you by jerking you off like on some high school date, but you can’t fuck her. We wouldn’t be comfortable with that.”

I said, “His wife already told me that when we were having dinner.” She said, “Good, ” and turned over to fell asleep seemingly within seconds. I was awake another hour, dazed at what had happened that night.

There was really no need for her command that I remain faithful, though. She can carry on with extramarital sex for the benefit of both of us. She often reminds me our one-sided open marriage is for both of us and once said with a mischievous grin, “I’ll take on that sexual burden for us.”

It’s now Saturday morning, and my wife is still sleeping. I’m thinking it will take me awhile to become comfortable with this arrangement. I think my wife has already accepted it. I’m not sure about the other two, but I assume that eventually it will all seem rather normal to all of us. Time will tell.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:28 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:Damn, those are great stories dude. You are a gifted writer and fortunately for you, you have a gifted lady to write about. You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing her adventures with us. Can't wait to see what other conquest and activities she takes on in the future. :P :P :P
THANK YOU! A lot.

HERE'S SOMETHING I HAVEN'T BEFORE MENTIONED: A concern my wife had at one time was whether anyone at work, other than her boss at the main office, who she's fucking, might find out about her sexual life. As it turned out, she has received recognition through dinners, certificates and promotions for developing more bank customers than all but two broker in the bank's investment division. Guys she has fucked and some of their friends have opened business and personal accounts, become mutual fund customers in the investment division (which isn't her wheelhouse), bought bank stocks and have taken out business, personal and mortgage loans. All make sure that whoever they talk to at the bank make sure they let anyone there know that she was the reason for doing business with the bank. She recently told one of her friends as a joke, "Just be sure you don't tell them you're fucking me."

She says she never intended her relationships for business reasons but appreciated their support that followed from her personal relationships.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Tue May 01, 2018 10:41 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Finally

I had given up a long time ago trying piece together and follow your story. I finally got to the point that I stopped opening threads with ALL CAP TITLES.

Mr GILF
THIS! If you post in one thread and stop using CAP's in titles your followers will actually follow you. I don't know how the admin feels about this, but from my experience, it makes other threads go away much faster. There have been times when you have five or more threads on the first page. If the admin doesn't mind, cool. It's his site but to me it's very bad net.etiquette.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:43 am

DavidnDaria wrote:
Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Finally

Mr GILF
THIS! If you post in one thread and stop using CAP's in titles your followers will actually follow you. I don't know how the admin feels about this, but from my experience, it makes other threads go away much faster. There have been times when you have five or more threads on the first page. If the admin doesn't mind, cool. It's his site but to me it's very bad net.etiquette.

Hereby expressing regrets for disappointing you. I had no intent to irritate anyone. Yet, it seems I get as much criticism as otherwise.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

DavidnDaria

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 am

I'm not disappointed at all. I'm just suggesting a way for you to get MORE readers.