Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:08 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:50 am 
2 Bit Whore

Do other men enjoy preparing their wives for dates?

She often asks me which dress to wear, whether to wear a bra or underclothing, dependent upon what she thinks a particular guy would like. I ask what he's like in her opinion. More often than not, she takes me shopping to help her pick out clothes intended for dates. She almost always has me put on her makeup before going out. She got hot while teasing me last night as I helped her for a date with a new guy. She said, "I think I might want this guy as a regular. If you met him, you'd be really jealous. But I don't want to tell him I have your approval, so you probably won't." She was standing alongside our bathroom's mirror. She spread her long legs and said, "Get on your knees."

She instructed what to do with my tongue and, looking at her watch, said, "That's enough, thanks." She turned for the door and said, "I'll phone if I'm going to be late." She returned just after midnight, saying, "He and I will be at his place again tomorrow night. Maybe overnight. I'm tired, but I'll tell you all about it in the morning." I was rock hard when she went to bed, but she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Is helping wives get ready for dates common for others?

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:41 pm 
Experienced

Des 31 wrote:

She often asks me which dress to wear, whether to wear a bra or underclothing, dependent upon what she thinks a particular guy would like. I ask what he's like in her opinion. More often than not, she takes me shopping to help her pick out clothes intended for dates. She almost always has me put on her makeup before going out. She got hot while teasing me last night as I helped her for a date with a new guy. She said, "I think I might want this guy as a regular. If you met him, you'd be really jealous. But I don't want to tell him I have your approval, so you probably won't." She was standing alongside our bathroom's mirror. She spread her long legs and said, "Get on your knees."

She instructed what to do with my tongue and, looking at her watch, said, "That's enough, thanks." She turned for the door and said, "I'll phone if I'm going to be late." She returned just after midnight, saying, "He and I will be at his place again tomorrow night. Maybe overnight. I'm tired, but I'll tell you all about it in the morning." I was rock hard when she went to bed, but she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I truly enjoy preping my wife when she goes out to meet her lover.
We have gone shopping together to pick out cloths, langerie and jewelry/accessories to match.
She will ask me is this too open or revealing I would encourage her to show some cleavage, wear thin mini skirt showing off her ass and legs on top of that visable thong line on the dress....absolute turn on.

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:39 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Sandeep wrote:
Des 31 wrote:

I truly enjoy preping my wife when she goes out to meet her lover.
We have gone shopping together to pick out cloths, langerie and jewelry/accessories to match.
She will ask me is this too open or revealing I would encourage her to show some cleavage, wear thin mini skirt showing off her ass and legs on top of that visable thong line on the dress....absolute turn on.

I know the feeling. Since I posted that prior to last summer, she has limited her activities to mostly one guy and a couple other fill-ins. Haven't been helping her lately as a result, but I enjoy watching her get dressed and listening to what she anticipates. Thanks for writing!

~ Des

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 am 
$2 Ho

Yes, getting her ready, helping her look for clothes online that she would look hot/slutty in, just thinking about her dressing in her new clothes for somebody else, all that gets me turned on.

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 am 
Player

Absolutely! I love helping get my wife ready for a date.

In the past, when she'd be going out to meet a new man, she'd get ready and then show me what she was wearing for her date. We'd usually end up adjusting things...unbuttoning a button her blouse, for instance, so he could see more of her breasts. She'd remind me that she wanted her body to be accessible if he wanted it.

Nowadays, since she mostly sees her lover at our home, she'll bathe and get ready, and then select a sexy bit of lingerie to wear for him. She'll come out and model it for me, asking if I think he'll like it. If it has a garter strap and stockings she'll have me help her adjust them, and scolds me if I try to get a feel of her body while I do it.

When I'm done she'll ask me again if I think he'll like it, and of course when I say yes, she looks so hot, she'll respond by checking the bulge in my pants and laughing about how hard I am. Then she'll ask me what I'm going to do with my hard cock, since I'm no longer permitted in her body and won't be getting any when he's done with her. Then she sends me out of the house...they always see each other alone.

I love how your wife made use of your tongue and then pushed you away...you're lucky you still get to do that! And it's hot how she dismissed you when she came home too!