Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:57 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:50 am 
$2 Ho

Do other men enjoy preparing their wives for dates?

She often asks me which dress to wear, whether to wear a bra or underclothing, dependent upon what she thinks a particular guy would like. I ask what he's like in her opinion. More often than not, she takes me shopping to help her pick out clothes intended for dates. She almost always has me put on her makeup before going out. She got hot while teasing me last night as I helped her for a date with a new guy. She said, "I think I might want this guy as a regular. If you met him, you'd be really jealous. But I don't want to tell him I have your approval, so you probably won't." She was standing alongside our bathroom's mirror. She spread her long legs and said, "Get on your knees."

She instructed what to do with my tongue and, looking at her watch, said, "That's enough, thanks." She turned for the door and said, "I'll phone if I'm going to be late." She returned just after midnight, saying, "He and I will be at his place again tomorrow night. Maybe overnight. I'm tired, but I'll tell you all about it in the morning." I was rock hard when she went to bed, but she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Is helping wives get ready for dates common for others?