Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:40 pm 
$2 Ho

I'm sure anyone who's been following Jasmine's recent escapades here has clearly got the picture that M***, her new extracurricular lover, is extremely well endowed -- because I don't seem able to write an update without emphasizing the point!

That said, not too much should be made of it, because Jasmine doesn't hide the fact that his size actually isn't ideal for her. If they're not careful together, there's always a risk that he can make her quite uncomfortable, at the least. On the other hand, that difficulty can almost disappear during particularly prolonged, passionate lovemaking, evidently not least around the time of her ovulation. Also, ever since she got past her apprehension the first time she saw M*** naked, it's pretty clear that the mere notion of the significance of his intrusion into her really turns her on -- undoubtedly reinforced by my reaction (as well as that of at least one of her girlfriend-confidants)!

My mental images of my fiancée's beautiful vagina stretched juicily around her lover's plunging shaft, mostly closeup and in very slow motion, is relentless and undeniably intriguing -- the sight of her glistening lips enveloping every contour; the sound; the smell. And I've become increasingly attentive to the physiology of sex, and the effects of different lovemaking positions.

On that note, Jasmine has shared that one of M***'s favourite ways to fuck her is by kneeling between her legs and elevating her hips while he occupies her. She's also shared that taking him in that position is surprisingly accommodating -- rarely uncomfortable.

I'm curious if other women with very well endowed lovers have had similar experience, or with other positions that tend to relieve the likelihood of discomfort...?

(I also posted this in our main thread in Hotties, with image...)