Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:09 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Short background- wife and I faithfullly married for 20 yes. Sex life is great. Everything is good. She knows of my fantasy to have her sleep with another guy but says it’ll never happen- though she has indulged the fantasy in hot tall to get me off.

There’s a younger coworker of hers that’s hard core flirted with her for years. It’s never been physical and she has flirted back a bit but he’s made no doubt that he wants to have sex with her . And she does get off on the idea in as much as when they do work together and they have their flirting back and forth the sex between us is particularly passionate . He’s apparently been with a bunch of women so I’m guessing he’s good in the sack while she and I were each other’s only partners and I feel like she deserves a free pass to see what it’s like to have sex with someone else. And whether he’s better or worse I think the act of being naughty itself will send our own sex life into overdrive

She’s leaving the job next week and I think he’s made a few more comments of course. I’m saying it’d be a great no risk way to say goodbye and have fun as she wouldn’t have to worrry about potential workplace gossip or seeing him again (unless she wants to)

I suggested having her invite him over while I’m at work but not too far away in case I’m needed and before the summer begins and the house is more active


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:21 am 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:48 am
Posts: 655
Location: Pittsburgh & San Francisco Bay
Do NOT push it. She's already told you she doesn't want to do it.

Yes, let her know that if it should happen, it would be fine with you. If she shows interest, support her. But in the end, it's her body, and you shouldn't pressure her into it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:23 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 am
Posts: 1019
It can, and I suspect it will. Good luck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:47 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Posts: 469
Iam curious about your goal here. Are you pushing them together in hope that she will take the step to fuck him then tell you all the details afterwards. Have you explained your plan about this dinner meet-up and your goal to your wife? Are you thinking that that leaving them alone together for a bit, after your hinting about your fantasy, that your wife will just decide to fuck the guy assuming it's what you want?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:14 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
sextiescouple wrote:
Do NOT push it. She's already told you she doesn't want to do it.

Yes, let her know that if it should happen, it would be fine with you. If she shows interest, support her. But in the end, it's her body, and you shouldn't pressure her into it.


Indeed. I only bring it up when she brings him up as she knows it get me hot and bothered


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Des 31 wrote:
It can, and I suspect it will. Good luck.


Thanks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:20 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
stillcanhang57 wrote:
Iam curious about your goal here. Are you pushing them together in hope that she will take the step to fuck him then tell you all the details afterwards. Have you explained your plan about this dinner meet-up and your goal to your wife? Are you thinking that that leaving them alone together for a bit, after your hinting about your fantasy, that your wife will just decide to fuck the guy assuming it's what you want?


I don’t know him at all except for having met him at her job briefly- all I know from him is what my wife has told me. No dinner plan on my end. She’s leaving the job and he made some remarks about going out before she left just the two of them. My suggestion was that she invite him over on a day I wasn’t around so they could hang out or do whatever. My hope would be if they didn’t hang out one thing would lead to another and that they’d fool around, yes. And yeah my wife is aware of my idea here.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:20 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Slight update

The other day at work her friend told her he wanted to take her out for drinks since her last day is today. He told her he wanted to look her in the eyes and give her something he thinks she’s wanted for a long time. Of course I was over the moon and she said she was going out for drinks (only) but did ask me why the idea of them doing more gets me so hot. When I told her she just responded with a hmmm and we had some great sex.

We’ll see what happens tonight


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:56 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Sausalito, CA
Sounds like it is progressing. I would back off on directing her how and where to land this guy. If she wants to do him, they can solve that one.

Since he is leaving the workplace, there is no rush. Having contact numbers and then "catching up" perhaps in a neutral place after he has moved on from work would be a great way to start.

Make sure she feels no pressure from you. It definitely works if she feels a desire for him and can come to trust that you are genuinely okay with her venturing out for more. It needs to be something she wants for herself for it to work out well.

You two seem to be on the way to her doing what she said "will never happen." Those are words I heard come from my ex's mouth just 6 weeks before she starting fucking her professor. She is just voicing the party line that wives are supposed to say. If she wants to have sex with him, she will do so.

_________________
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:04 pm 
Pervert
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 517
Keep us updated. When are drinks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:15 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
[quote=We"aztd"]Keep us updated. When are drinks[/quote]

It didn’t happen. She finished but he was pretty much doing double time. Not sure if he knew it was going to be working much longer when he suggested going out or if it was last minute. Still , she wasn’t going to wait at work that long and I guess coming home and then going back out would have been too complicated. It was an emotional day for her leaving- she actually didn’t even say goodbye to him because she was starting to get really overwhelmed by the reality of leaving the job . He texted her right after and they had some small talk but nothing about going out at another point . So I have no idea what’s going on now


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:56 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 5083
They will be texting this week. Keep us updated.

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:12 am 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
[quote="bradisalpha"]They will be texting this week. Keep us updated.

Brad[/quote

She’s prepping for a test w the new job so I left it completely alone when she told me what was going on but once she passes I have a ton of questions and suggestions.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Okay so here’s an update. I did a bad job of hanging back and letting things just play out . I knew they had communicated via Facebook or some other way but she wasn’t talking about it and they definitely weren’t planning anything more than a possible drink at some point. I told her that this has been going on for awhile she knew my feelings/ fantasy and that for all our sakes maybe she should follow through and see what happens .

Today we were talking and I told her that she had a few nice opportunities this weekend with her schedule and it’d be ideal if it happened Saturday because then we could shop for something nice for her to wear on her night out and special for him only lingerie (I mentioned the lingerie because I wanted to reassure that my feeling was that she did indeed have permission to do more than drink ). She told me she was waiting to message him when he works tomorrow because he’s off today with his kids and she knows he’ll be free without anyone looking over his shoulder to read their messages. It’s a simple enough comment but the fact that she thought through his schedule and not being caught- I don’t know it was a major turn on. Best opportunities this week for something to happen are Saturday evening but I worry it’ll be too late. Sunday but he works she doesn’t and Monday during the day. Those are the three big moments . Im also getting her a certificate for a pedicure since I believe he has a bit of a foot thing if I recall and some condoms.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:09 pm
Posts: 170
Andreilly wrote:
Okay so here’s an update. I did a bad job of hanging back and letting things just play out . I knew they had communicated via Facebook or some other way but she wasn’t talking about it and they definitely weren’t planning anything more than a possible drink at some point. I told her that this has been going on for awhile she knew my feelings/ fantasy and that for all our sakes maybe she should follow through and see what happens .

Today we were talking and I told her that she had a few nice opportunities this weekend with her schedule and it’d be ideal if it happened Saturday because then we could shop for something nice for her to wear on her night out and special for him only lingerie (I mentioned the lingerie because I wanted to reassure that my feeling was that she did indeed have permission to do more than drink ). She told me she was waiting to message him when he works tomorrow because he’s off today with his kids and she knows he’ll be free without anyone looking over his shoulder to read their messages. It’s a simple enough comment but the fact that she thought through his schedule and not being caught- I don’t know it was a major turn on. Best opportunities this week for something to happen are Saturday evening but I worry it’ll be too late. Sunday but he works she doesn’t and Monday during the day. Those are the three big moments . Im also getting her a certificate for a pedicure since I believe he has a bit of a foot thing if I recall and some condoms.


Looking good!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:06 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Don’t know what she said in her message to him but she did at least reach out at some point today and ask him if he wanted to go out (at least for drinks) - don’t know if she insinuated that there could be more to it . And he apparently called out sick from work and isn’t feeling well. Ughhhggg


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:07 am 
Experienced

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Posts: 151
Reading through all of this I can conclude that "Can it?" -Yes
"Will it?" -Yes
If not with him then with somebody else. She has that seed planted in her desire now.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:15 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Cucked_Slave wrote:
Reading through all of this I can conclude that "Can it?" -Yes
"Will it?" -Yes
If not with him then with somebody else. She has that seed planted in her desire now.


Interestingly enough we were chatting and I joked that he keeps getting sick or having to working and it’d be quicker to just visit one of the swing clubs in PA. She said she’d probably prefer that since it’d be anonymous and not awkward. I told her we could go Friday after work if she was serious and she said she’d be interested in going to see what it was like but wasn’t indicating she’d want to necessarily sleep with anyone. It was sort of out of left field that she’d even consider it so I’m very happy about that. On the down side it feel soooo far away lol


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
Cucked_Slave wrote:
Reading through all of this I can conclude that "Can it?" -Yes
"Will it?" -Yes
If not with him then with somebody else. She has that seed planted in her desire now.


Interestingly enough we were chatting and I joked that he keeps getting sick or having to working and it’d be quicker to just visit one of the swing clubs in PA. She said she’d probably prefer that since it’d be anonymous and not awkward. I told her we could go Friday after work if she was serious and she said she’d be interested in going to see what it was like but wasn’t indicating she’d want to necessarily sleep with anyone. It was sort of out of left field that she’d even consider it so I’m very happy about that. On the down side it feel soooo far away lol


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:40 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Posts: 469
Just have to endorse your Swinging LS idea. Not only do you get to experience this as a couple thus easing you both into the idea of her getting fucked by another man but as you pointed out, the far less risks. Chances are high that you will find someone or a couple that are understanding, and respectful of your boundaries, expectations and your desires. Far less risky to your daily vanilla lifes then engaging with a coworker.
Excellent idea!.
Other great opportunity is that you also could enjoy some sexual play which just adds to it. Win Win.

Time wise I believe your fantasy would become a reality much sooner and with less risk this way.

PS: Save some time and get a STD screening for both of you. Still stick to condom play but that documentation makes everyone more at ease and opens up more potential fun.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Sausalito, CA
Yes. Going together to a LS event to check out emotional reactions to all that happens is a great way to start, especially if you are clear that you don't expect her -- or you -- to do anything except to observe.

You might find that you go back a couple of times until she suddenly gets the urge to "go native." Let her set the pace as she dips her ... toe ... into the water.

The more you take the stance that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do and then you stick by it, the sooner you are to have a hotwife.

_________________
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am 
Player

Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 am
Posts: 415
I hope it works out either way.

_________________
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea," - Robert Heinlein.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:54 pm 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 5083
zorro wrote:
Yes. Going together to a LS event to check out emotional reactions to all that happens is a great way to start, especially if you are clear that you don't expect her -- or you -- to do anything except to observe.

You might find that you go back a couple of times until she suddenly gets the urge to "go native." Let her set the pace as she dips her ... toe ... into the water.

The more you take the stance that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do and then you stick by it, the sooner you are to have a hotwife.


Great advice !!

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Posts: 6324
Location: Sausalito, CA
bradisalpha wrote:
zorro wrote:
Yes. Going together to a LS event to check out emotional reactions to all that happens is a great way to start, especially if you are clear that you don't expect her -- or you -- to do anything except to observe.

You might find that you go back a couple of times until she suddenly gets the urge to "go native." Let her set the pace as she dips her ... toe ... into the water.

The more you take the stance that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do and then you stick by it, the sooner you are to have a hotwife.


Great advice !!

Brad

And I erred. Instead of saying "stick her toe into the water," I should have written, "stick her cameltoe into the water."

_________________
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Can it? Will it?
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 29
zorro wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
zorro wrote:
Yes. Going together to a LS event to check out emotional reactions to all that happens is a great way to start, especially if you are clear that you don't expect her -- or you -- to do anything except to observe.

You might find that you go back a couple of times until she suddenly gets the urge to "go native." Let her set the pace as she dips her ... toe ... into the water.

The more you take the stance that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do and then you stick by it, the sooner you are to have a hotwife.


Great advice !!

Brad

And I erred. Instead of saying "stick her toe into the water," I should have written, "stick her cameltoe into the water."


Ha

So here’s the update. No fun time yet. I got sick this week and was in no way shape or form ready to have any fun this weekend. It sucks because she was curious as I told her there were two theme nights this weekend. Friday was a day where they encouraged African American males single and coupled to come and Saturday was a less busy shorter night because of Father’s Day Sunday. We were leaning to Saturday for our first time out tho she was intrigued by Friday. It didn’t happen due to me being under the weather. This upcoming weekend looks like it will be kind of busy she’s also due for her monthly visitor so we may skip to the weekend after - which of course succcccks but it is what it is .

She asked a very close friend if she’d ever done this and the friend confided that she’s been often. Once with an ex husband and again with a newer friend w benefits who managed to bed multiple women in one night. I was surprised , my wife was surprised and I reiterated I didn’t have an interested in being the one who screwed other people- I want to a) be watched by others, b) watch others c) watch my wife with others. Wife agreed she wouldn’t want to see me w anyone else but said she probably didn’t think another woman blowing me would be out of line- what!?! I mean if it’s on the table I would love to have two women do that to me but I wouldn’t seek it out ever . It was just interesting to me that my wife brought it up to her friend, the friend revealed she’s done it numerous times which sort of said look it’s not as uncommon or crazy as we think and we talked about it a lot this weekend even though we didn’t go.

So a dud in terms of getting there but a big plus in terms of moving forward in our heads.

And it was a great weekend over all outside of me feeling like crap


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze