Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:06 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Wives with Black Men
Unread postPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:41 am 
2 Bit Whore

I was surfing through the cuckold section and came across a member's question about why some White wives don't have sex with Black men. That reminded me of one situation in our lives. It was one of those brief throw-away stories, so I hadn't previously mentioned this here. I responded to his question this way:

We aren't prejudiced against a race, but African-Americans are few in our circles. On one occasion three and a half years ago when we were still new at this, a mixed marriage couple - black husband, white wife - responded to her personals ad for men interested in fucking married women. They were from out of state and were to visit near here on vacation. His wife asked whether my wife would be interested in her husband having sex with him.

She showed me the response and I had no objection. She said, "Okay, what the heck," and wrote back with her photo. They arrived in about two weeks and were with us one night. They were an extremely attractive couple in their early thirties. He had a large, ripped build, and my wife told me the next day his cock was huge. His wife and I talked and had drinks in our living room, then went to bed naked together in the guest bedroom. She and I didn't have sex while he was fucking my wife all night. She enjoyed that time, but because they weren't locals, it wasn't a long term or repeated event. To this day, he is the only black guy who has fucked my wife.

I guess you could consider his wife as the "cuckold" in their relationship - or, maybe he was the "hot husband, I'm not sure how to categorize that relationship. She enjoyed her husband fucking my wife as much as I did. She and I masturbated the other and had oral sex while listening to the moans from our marital bedroom. My wife shrieked whenever he was fucking her at full speed. His wife and I were in a high state of excitement as our spouses fucked. My wife had given her approval prior to their arrival for me to give his wife oral sex if the need came about and said she didn't mind if his wife sucked my cock at that time - but she insisted then as she still does, no intercourse. She can't handle that. Except in the more complicated relationship with her boss, while I "date" his wife has carried the same restrictions. Other than that and this previous occasions, my wife has never approved of even that sort of sex between me and other women. I'm faithful to her demands.

She has never sought out any guy with racial preference in mind. A 28-year-old Japanese-American military pilot stationed briefly near our town responded to one of her original ads also and fucked her two nights in a row. Her other sexual partners have all been White. I know only from reading online that many husbands most enjoy their wives being fucked by Black guys, the Mandingo factor I suppose and I can understand it, but that hasn't been any sort of obsession for us.