Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:55 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Control & hotwifing
Unread postPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 pm 
Virgin

Question for husband's:

Is it a turn on, turn off, or neutral for you to have your wife's lover really control her, sexually?

I personally love to be in full control during sex, though it's not essential. For me as an alpha, this is exactly the thing that would turn me off about her having lovers. I would't be jealous of her having sex and having a great time, I'd be jeous of her being more deferrential to any other man than me, sexually or otherwise. (That's not the case with someone else's wife.) But for so many of the cuckholds who post on this point, that seems to be the very heart of the matter. Another man dominating their wife in a way they can't or wouldn't or don't know how to is what turns them on most of all. Why?

In other cases it does seem to be the exact opposite and some husband's seem to love the power of dominating their wives sexuality through among other things instucting them to have sex with others under their close control. In the case for more dominate hot wife husband's, are you jealous of lovers who would play D/S games, use bondage, or engage in rough sex with your wife?