first starting

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Gasyjack
Experienced

Re: first starting

Unread post by Gasyjack » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 am

hi guys

last night after dinner we watched tv and then went to bed. we discussed something like that.
I dont remember all sentences but It was like this what I remember.

I asked first,

- what are you doing my naughty girl? how about your sexy fantasy? you promise last week.
- yeah I know but I am not sure how can I say. You know I am naughty lately but you could think that I am bad person or some slut or maybe you could feel bad or angry.
- no darling I am not. you know we talked about fantasies. we should more open eachother. in fantasies no rule no shy no judge. do you remember? so be relax. dont think so much just speak up.
- yes I remember we talked but I am still a little uncomfortable.
- ok lets go . be brave
(then we got naked and touch eachother. we begun kissing and she hold my cock and stroke a little.)

she added;
- ok here we go. so I though myself single before we met. then I went to vacatıon with my girlfriends. like greece. you know there are crazy places at greece ıslands. I wear a small bikini on the beach so other girls do same. we got more attentıon from guys. so I thought myself be a very naughty and slutty girl. İs it bother you?
- no darling not please go on
- ok after beach we went hotel and prepare for night club. I wear a mini skirt, high heel and low tshirt it means my boobs open show. I didnt wear bra just little panties. and show my naked legs. I was so sexy. other girls did same.
we were hot girls. when we get in the club many men looked us and made whistle. We like get attentıon. then we drink and dance so much. we all get some tipsy. and we danced with more guys. also kissed lot of guys while dancing. while kissing I have feel bulge in front of them . ıt was so funny. then I hold and squaze some of them over their pants. the funny thing is that I didnt know what is their names. I feel so slutty.

(after that I have got some hard while she telling and stroking me.she saw this)

- hey darling I think you like me being slutty when I was single. dont you?
- yes I like it it was so exciting. please go on

- ok then after club we went to beach with some of guys.. one of them very close to me. we begun kissing and fondled. then we all went to far beach. it was desert. so again kissing. after awhile I saw other girls more brave and they begun blowing guys. I was so wet then the guy with me take his cock out and begun stroke it while watching his friends. the looked at me I saw his big cock. it was so bigger then ı saw before. I reach it and begun stroke it. so ıt begin more grow. it was so nice. after awhile I heard some noıse and when I looked at around I saw other guys were fucking my girlfirends and girls moaning loudly. then guy tap my shoulder and pass me a condom and looked at my eyes. I looked at him and no just stroking .I kissed him then slowly stroke him out. and he begun finger me .10 mınutes later we cum to gether and I looked around saw other girls and guys watching us. funny th,ng is ı dont remember his name.
we get up kissed and all girls run to our hotels.

(ı was so fucking hard when she tell her fantasy but dıdnt cum I hold my self and she saw it and smile to me)
she said;
- ooo darling you are so hard . I thought you may feel bad or angry but I saw you like fantasy dont you?

I didint say anything and get on her and begun fuck her. she was so wet but I only fuck her 1 mınutes then I cum in her. I said;
- sorry darling I couldnt hold myself. ıt was so exciting your fantasy I like it and I thank you sharing with me.
- ooh no problem sweety. I am so glad you like it. actually I am feeling good sharing it with you. so do you mind if I finsh myself masturbating? I cant belive myself that I ask you something like that but I am more comfortable lately.
- oh no please go on darling.
she then closed her eyes and begun finger herself . 2-3 mınutes later she tightened and cum and moan load.
she said
- darling do you really sure that you are ok about fantasy. you know it is strange telling you this kind of fantasy. I know you told before there ıs no rule no shy no judge in fantasy. but ıt is also good feeling no secret between us.
do you think more couples do it like this?
- yes darling I am ok. dont be afraid. You know our sex life is good lately. because of fantasy. so we should keep going it. we share everything. whatever it is strange.

then we huged and kissed then went to sleep.

,so guys I think she is more comfortable with me. BTW I figure out she wnat big cock because in her fantasy she said manytimes big cock.

I hope we share more fantasies. and one day I could tell her that I wanna watch her fucking other man in front of me.

jack

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 am

I have update but very interesting thing happen tonight. I couldn't wait write to you. I am so excited.

I write down all dialogue between us. Almost all maybe I forget something but I remember this .

we are so horny last few days. after dinner we open a Bottle of wine. After a while she was drunk then we jump to bed and begun kissing fondling. after a while we were naked and lying side by side.
so we discuss about last few days. When I saw she was drunk and I got the risk and I start it

- darling I am horny because of last few days. you know we share fantasies eachother. I like it

- yes So do I. first it was strange but then I got use it. I like it too

- I am so excited when you talk dirty. when you use words cock fuck pussy.

- yeah I saw it on your cock (giggled)

- please keep going on it. and of course keep going fantasies. and sorry somtimes I got so excited and cum fast but I like listening it from you.

- I understand you darling dont worry. I also like masturbate in front of you. first I was shy but then I saw you like it as much as me (giggled again)

- yeah sweety it is excited to watch you masturbate. I am very sorry when I cum quick and you couldnt get satısfactıon. ıt is not your fault and you deserved get satısfactıon by sex. I have to help you about it. so ıf you want we can use the dildo when I cum quick next time. please dont be shy about ask it.

- oohh darling dont be sorry. I know you. you were so good fuck me before. I am sure it is temporarily thing. you know I am not shy anymore. ı dont know why but I am relax anymore. I trust you. you didnt judge me anything. So I am honest with you I thought about dildo too lately. dont you thing it is too big for me? you know it is bigger then yours. (giggled) do you thing it is no pain when put in my pussy? you know I have never put huge thing like it in my pussy. I am not sure I could handle it.

- there ıs only oneway to fınd out (giggled). so maybe we take it near the bed and if we need it we con take easyly. Just in case what do you think?

(she looked at me and didnt say anything then got up go to next room. 5 mınutes later she came back holding dildo with her hand. get on the bed and put dildo on the nightstand near bed)
then she looked at me and said;

- just in case darling ( giggled)

- yeah just in case sweety ( giggled)

-ok whats next?

- hımmm I think you are so good giving head

- oohh you are so naughty but if you want.

( She got between my legs on her knees begun give me head. Her ass was up while blowing but she looked at me )

- oohh sweety you are so hot . I like your position. Will you do it this on the nude beach if we go to? Just like same position

(She have break blowing and begun stroking)

- himmmm do you really want this?
- yeah I really want this so much

(She giggled again still stroking)

- you are so naughty but I love you and yes I will do it if you want.

Then begun blowing me for a while. I got hard this time then turn her and got between her legs. Begun lick her pussy. She moan load she got wet
This time I have break and asked

- tell me sweety what will you do nude beach
She load moan again hold my head push it her pussy.

- ooohhh yes I will blow you. Yesssss

- you mean you will suck my cock on the beach in front of everyone?

- yesssss oaaahhhh I will suck your cock

- oh thank you darling. What about let me fuck you on the beach?

( I was still licking her same time finger fuck her. She was lost a little because of alcohol)

- yesssss ooaahh keep going yesssss I will let you fuck me. Ooaahhhh. Please now fuck me
I need you so badly

( I was so fucking hard when she said this but I had know if I penetrate her I would cum quickly. I had a plan if I cum quick maybe she use dildo so she was drunk and so hot that time or she wouldn't accept we got back but I got the risk.)

- ohh darling you want my cock don't you?

- yesssss yesssss I want it now please

Then I got up her and put my cock her pussy and begun fuck her but I was so excited so I couldn't hold so much in 2 minutes later

- ooohhh darling I cumming

- no no no sweety not now nooooo( hold me )

Then I cum in her a few times she didn't cum that time

- sorry darling you were so hot I couldn't hold it

She didn't say anything just breathing fast looked at me then I looked at her and then looked at nightstand. Then she looked at nightstand then looked at me. I nodded and said

- you need this darling don't be shy

She looked at me for a while and reached the dildo and take it from nightstand.
I then slide near her let her a space. She looked the dildo and turn it a few times then said

- it is too big darling .how can I do it?

Then I kissed her lips and said

- just try sweety if doesn't work we find another way.

She looked at me and then hold dildo both hand and put it between legs and. Closed her eyes. A few times rub dildo over her pussy and moan a little. Then put dildos head in her pussy and out. She tried a few times in and out just head of dildo. Then tried more in but she got some resist and hit her lips .then open her eyes and looked at me

- sweety I couldn't do it. It is so big I have never put this big in me before.

- ok darling you can leave it if you want but I think you can do it please try slow one more time.

And I kissed her again. Then she did it again first just head of dildo a few minutes. She got more wet and then she got in her pussy more inches. She still close her eyes . 5 minutes later she begun more moaning and speed dildo a little and she got in her pussy almost half of dildo. And she stop then hit her first orgasm. She was stretched tight. Still keep eyes closed and keep dildo in her pussy then she again begun in and out slowly dildo. This time more moaning and 3/4 dildo in her pussy in 5 minutes. BTW I was stroking my cock while watching her. It was very strange feeling watched her like this but I was hard. So I didn't think so much let myself free.
She hit her second orgasm for a while later. She moaned alot and said
" ooohhh I missed this so much"
then she stop cumming then She open her eyes and looked at me and saw me jacking off myself then smiled at me.didnt say anything Put the dildo out of her and took me herself and hold me and kissed me french. I got on her we begun kissing. My cock was hard on just over her pussy. I rub it while kissing her she moan a little. She put her hand between us and hold my cock and put it in her pussy.
When I got in her pussy I felt so strange. It was loose. I have tried in and out a few times but I didn't feel so much her pussy lips. Even I didn't feel so much I cum again in a minute.
We didn't talk anything just hold each other and went to sleep because of alcohol and sex

When I woke up this morning she was not on the bed. I got up went to bathroom and come back. I looked around but I didn't see dildo either. So went to kitchen. She was there and prepared breakfast for us. We kissed and sit down and eat didn't say anything. After breakfast she begun talk while looking down.

- darling sorry about last night if I upset you I was really drunk so I lost myself.

- why are you sorry sweety? You didn't do it wrong anything? What do you mean?

- you know dildo thing. I shouldn't do it but you know I was so horny and drunk so when you cum quick again and I want cum so badly so I used dildo. So I am so sorry again.

I got up to her and kissed her then looked at her eyes
- sweety don't be sorry. You didn't wrong anything. Actually I am sorry about cum quick. So you need cum and you did right thing. Also I suggest it to. Don't forget. So I like it too don't you remember? (Giggled)

- yes I remember (giggled) you like it. So you are not upset or feeling bad, don't you?

-no sweety I am not. Actually I am happy because you are happy and satisfied. You are satisfied aren't you?

- yes darling I am soo satisfied. Thank you. It was long time get satisfied like this.
Oohno darling I didn't mean it sorry.

She hug me when she said this.

-ok sweety. I know it. Don't be sorry. It is my fault I should help you about it. Forget history. We looked Future. So now we have a solution for my quick cum until I get normal. So now promise me don't sorry about last night anymore. You deserve it and you got it. Period.

- ooh Darling I am so lucky. You are wanderful husband. I love you so much.

Then we go out to work she seems so happy.

So guys this is what happens. I Know i got big risk but it works.but I have some questions in my mind.

- so she is so happy and smile this morning . Do you think all the reasons getting satisfied? You know from big black dildo ?

- when she said "I missed this" is she mean She missed me fuck her good before? Or she missed guy who fucked her before me? she wasn't a virgin when we met. What do you think?

- when she started use dildo I felt strange. Because there is a cock(even plastic one) in her pussy it wasn't my cock and she begun satisfied from it. First I got jealous then I got hard so I left this though out of my mind. I didn't think about it. So do you think it is normal? I thought I passed this jealous thing before in my fantasies. In my fantasies I am not jealous her fucking other men. What do you think? Am I jealous?

- last one. When she finished dildo I put my cock in her pussy but it was so loose. I didn't feel her pussy. I feel strange again. Do I feel same Everytime when I fuck her after she fuck other men? If it will be same how can I fuck my wife good? Or what will I do? Just watched and jackoff and no fuck?
I thought women pussy elastic so when women fuck with big cock men after then their pussy get normal size. What do other cuckold husbands do when their wife fuck other men?
What do you think?

Thanks
Jack

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 am

ı cant believe myself I am talking with my wife like this. it is too fast I think but it would really happaned.
so last sesion was wanderful. so we are so hot lately. last night we played again. I think it was good
we had a unbelievable talking. you cant believe what we talked. I believe she is no shy anymore and trust me.
so I write down what we talked. it was long letter but I need your opinions. I writed this just she went to out because I didnt want to forget anything.

we drunk again one bottle of wine we were both tipsy but no drunk. then went to bedroom and when we were center of room standing we begun kissing and strip eachother and we got naked. suddenly she break up kissing and didnt say anything and went out room. then 2 mınutes later she came back with the dildo in her hand. she put the dildo on nightstand near bed. the smiled at me and said:

- just in case darling (giggled and kiss me again)

- yeah sweety just in case no problem (then we lie down on the bed begun fondle eachother)

- whats next sweety?

- hımm what about a fantasy that your favourite one ( she begun stroke me )

- yeah I like this. so we went to a adult resort which has a nude beach. you know Cap d'Adge from France. that is I went to there when I was a single. so we got in the resort and direcly went to our room. put our things and prepare for beach. I got naked and ready. so you wear a mini bikini .it was so sexy. then we went to beach and sit on sand. we looked around and saw many couples there naked. only you are the one who is wearing bikini. so you lie down on your face and take off your top. you lie down there for a while. then you got up on your elbow so others saw your breast. you then got some sleep and aske me oil your back. I begun sunoil your back. then oil your legs and I hold your bottom side and slide it a little down. suddenly you hold my hand and asked me" what are you doing?" I said " I am helping you get relax. look you are the only women here bottom on" then you looked around and then leave my hand and up your ass so I easyly strıp your bottom. so now you are lying down naked face down on the beach. 5 mınutes later you turn over face up. so finally my beatiful wife lying there naked with me. everyone passing by saw your naked body. I am proud of you.

(by this time I begun finger fuck her she closed eyes. I kissed her)

so then I suggest go to swim. you reached for your bottom but I hold your hand and take you up and we walked to sea. it was so good walking with you naked in front of people. everyone looking your big breast. they swinging when you are walking. we swam for a while then out of sea. when we were out , we run into one couple who are staying next room. we chat a little. she was red hair avarage women but small tits. he was a black man has a big cock. his cock bigger then my cock so you check it out a few times when we talking. then we all go back to our towels and lie down. they sit down near us. so red woman begun suck black man's big cock. we watched them for a while then you suck my cock. you was between my legs sucking my cock your ass up just like red woman. so then gathered audience and watch you and red woman. you and red woman get on men and take cocks and guide it your pussy. so you started fuck up and down. your breast swinging when we are fucking. everyone looked your beatiful breast.

(BTW she begun moaning while I finger fucked her)

so then I couldnt hold more and cum in pussy. we watched other couple a few mınutes then they cum too. we looked eachother. btw audience claps us then get out. then you have no shy got up and go to sea for cleanıng. I watched you walking alone naked. I am proud of you. you went to sea and ignoring people clean your pussy with hand. then come back to me. while walking back you sway your hips. you were so hot. then lie down next to me and kissed me.

(after finish my fantasy I got between her legs and put my hard cock in her pussy begun fuck her. whisper her ears "do you like my fantasy?" she moan said " yessss ıt was good.I like it" then of course I cum ın 2 mınutes again.
she looked at me "it is again too early darling " then didnt say anything and reached the dildo . when ı slide next her she take it and place it between legs. slowly put dildo's head in her pussy. begun fuck herself with dildo. closed her eyes. 5 mınutes later she put half of dildo ın her. she hit first orgasm after she wait a little then keep dildo in her and begun fuck herself again. She load more moan this period. I got off the bed and stand near the bed watched her while stroking my cock. ı whisper her ears " you look so hot sweety when a big cock in your pussy" then she speed dildo and hit second orgasm. she didnt take off dildo in her wait a little then begun more put dildo in her pussy. that time visualise the dildo was a man who is fucking my wife. I got so hard and stroke more my cock. she moan load and speed dildo. she said " ooohhh ıt is sooo good so big " when I looked the dildo ıt is almost in her pussy all length. then she stop and hit third orgasm ın a night. I couldnt hold and cum on her breast. she little shock open her eyes and saw me there standing and cumming on her breast. she just smiled.)

I got on the bed and we hugged. she put her head on my shoulder.

- you were so hot sweety. I couldnt hold myself watching you that a big cock in your pussy ıt was so exciting.
- yeah I saw how you like it. (giggled) so it didnt bother you that a big cock in my pussy , dont you darling? I dont want to do it if you are uncomfortable and you feel bad.
- ooh no sweety. it didnt. do you like big dildo?
- ohh yes I love it. it was so good.
- so do you wish I had a big cock?
- ooh darling dont be stupid. I love your cock. you are good husband.
- I know sweety but I didnt ask it. you know we promised to open eachother. dont be shy. so do you wish I had a big cock?
- hhımmm yes I wish you had a big cock. it is so good take a big cock but you know I love you so much.
- I love you too sweety.
- so why you wish you had a big cock? I love your cock and it is enough for me if not I can use the dildo. (giggled again)
- I wanna fuck you good and cum you by hard fucking. I am honest with you I couldnt feel your pussy when I am fucking you after you used dildo. İt was loose so ıf I had a big cock ı would fuck you good more.
So did you feel my cock after you used dildo? dont be shy just honest with me.

(she looked at me and kissed then)

- oohh darling I am so sorry. I dont wanna hurt you. I though you like it. I didnt fıgure out. I give up dildo asap.
- no no sweety ı dont want you give up. I like it because you like it and you are happy. İt is enough for me. so I just wanna know did you feel my cock? be honest if you are not we cant help eachother.
- hımm actually I dont remember because I was so turn on . If I am honest I didnt feel it so much but I know you are in my pussy but You cum quick I thought you like it
- thank you honest with me. so Yes I like it because it was so wet and slobbery so if I had a big cock I dont cum quick and I fuck you good and cum you.
- darling I love your cock and I love you so much. dont be sad. I am happy with you. I believe it is temporary thing that you cum quick. and you will solve this. until that day we have a helper (giggled again and hold the dildo her hand and put it between us.)
- yes sweety I will solve this. I have read some article about it on the internet so there are many couples in same sıtuatıons. many of them use dildo to help their relatıons. some study says if you didnt use this kind of toy and didnt help women needs then they cheat on their husband.
- ooh darling I ever never cheat on you. I am so sory.
- I know you never cheat on me. but you have needs and I have to help you about it. so I like it when you used dildo. it is so good to me. dont be afraid using it. you can use it whenever you need.
btw some study suggest use dildo more and use many otherthings for help couples.
- really, like what? (she interest. I was no sure say it or not but ıt seems timing is good)
- I dont know how can I say it becaouse it is strange. you can thought of me wrong.
- ooh darling you know we promise open eachother. you told me this. no judge no secret.
- yeah right. so some study suggest toys, some suggest go to swinger club or hire a man like a gıgolo.
- oooo ıt is so hard to believe some suggestıons. I think swinger thing means switching partner so if you fuck other women I will cut your penis.(giggled) İ think it is cheating I cant do this kind of things. I thought old single women hire a jigolo. how could a woman hire a gigolo? it is cheating to hire a gigolo behind your husband, dont you think?
- dont be afraid I dont wanna fuck other women. and I know you would cut me. (giggled) so it is study suggest. I think they thought different from us. our culture different. hire a man different what you think gigolo. women didnt hire a man behind their husband. actually they hire him together.
- what? I dont believe you. it is bullshit. why they hire a man?
- I dont know sweety. dont be angry with me .
- sorry darling but I think it is wrong I just consider why they dont use a dildo like we use?
- I dont know why they dont use dildo but I dont judge them what have done. you know every country has a different culture and different rules. Someone's Trash is Someone's Treasure. you shouldnt judge people what they done because they live in different culture.
- hıımm you could be right but it is so strange.
- yes strange but for us not for them. do you remember we read some news that is interesting customs all around the world on the net a few years ago. for example there is a clan in Africa and virgin women cant married
so there was a wise guy ın the clan. he should take the women virginity before marriage. it is also strange for us. another one in Korea. when the couple married. first night groom's best buddy takes Bride's virginity. this is also strange. you see around the world there are many strange things for us. but they still doing this.
- hıımm you are right darling. all this is logical. it is strange for me but yeah they live other counry so I shouldnt judge them.
- what about your mother? do you think she could use big dildo in front of your father?
- oohh nooo she will never use it even alone.
- so but you use it in front of me and we both love it. no problem. I mean culture and time is change. we are different form our parents. we thought different. we have different value judgment. so free your mind. just get relax. dont judge people. we have fantasies different situatıon.
- yes but fantasy is different, making reality is more different. I have fantasies too but they just fantasies. I dont wanna make it happen.
- yes I know but some people thought fantasy is wrong thing. it is cheating to be with another person in fantasy
- I dont think so it is cheating darling. I thought it is helping sex life.(gigled )
- so you mean you thought anotherman in your fantasy?

she shock and freeze a little loooked at me ne talking. I added ;

- dont be afraid sweety you know we should honest eachother. we promise
- sorry darling I dont wanna hurt you but yes I have thought other person in my fantasies sometimes.(then she kissed me )
- ıt is so normal sweety. I understand you. you have needs. I couldnt fuck you good in last year so you did it. I dont blame you.
then she hug me tight then said;
- I love you so much darling. you are wanderfull husband.
- you can share them with me dont be shy maybe we make a roleplay to help us
- really? it is so exciting. are you sure you dont feel sad? I like roleplay.
- Of course I am sure sweety. İf you are happy I am happy. roleplay doesnt hurt anybody.

then we hugged and kissed again and went to sleep.

so guys
I cant believe this happen to us. we talked so open this time and she is more relax
maybe I created a monster :)
so again I have some questıons ın my mınd

- first, when we were ın bedroom she direct go to take dildo. so I think she was sure I will cum quick. İs it good thing or not I am not sure. what do you think?

- second, I added other couple in fantasy so I think she like it. because didnt say anything. I fıgure out she had 3 times orgasm with the dildo. I am sure she will do it more in the future. I am sure she thought the black man in her mind while fucking herself with dildo.
before she use dildo I fucked her. and she has tight pussy this time. I think she got normal size a few days later. strange thing is after I cum quick she didnt ask me allowing dildo. she direct take dildo and put it in her pussy.
Do you think is it normal? and she will use it more even dont ask me anything?

- third, I have too strange feeling while standing near bed watching her fucking. she looked like getting more pleasure. first I am little jelause then it gone and I got more pleasure. when I visualized another man fucking her I cum fast. I like this . I think I am accepting new situatıon. what do you think?

- fourth, I encouraged her more this time and She got in game. I think after we pass doorstep we are more relax. I remember all read on the net and tell them to her. maybe she got confuse a little but didnt complain this. do you think she is ready next level? maybe switch partner in fantasies only?

so guy I am waiting your comments.

jack

Iscar
Prepubescent

Unread post by Iscar » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:57 am

She is opening up. Keep going.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

Sounds like a very hot discussion you had with your wife!!

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 am

Iscar wrote:She is opening up. Keep going.
thank you

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:36 am

shall54 wrote:Sounds like a very hot discussion you had with your wife!!
thank you

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:40 am

hi guys
soryy I am late tell this but I had no time to write

monday night I had a counting at work. so I went to home too late.
when I have got home it was 3 in the morning. home was dark
I went to bedroom it was dusky. only nightstand lamp open. so when I looked I saw my wife was asleep.
she was naked. then I approached bed. I saw big black dildo. it was on the bed near her where I slept.
I fınd out she used dildo and left it where I slept. Do you think it is a message to me?
then looked around and our laptop was on the nightstand. I didnt dısturb her.
carefully I took notebook and got out bedroom. ı went to living room. open laptop and searhed history.
she googled " big black cock videos" then search some pages.
she looked many pages then she watched last two videos. videos about bbc fucking white women.
after this videos no track probably she got orgasm and then closed laptop.

then I went to bed and put away dildo and get in bed. sleep near her.
thursday morning we wake up. she was smiling to me. before I go to work I started talking

- sweety You were a naughty girl last night
she giggled
- yes darling I was. you were out and I was so horny. I couldnt wait for you. I needed relax. are you angry?
- ooh no sweety. no angry. I just suprised. and I have felt strange.
- strange why?
- you know it is strange because when I came home and find my wife naked on the bed. it looks like she got satisfied. First I thought you cheat on me but then I saw black dildo on the bed and I got relieved.
- oo darling I m so sorry you know I never cheat on you. I just thought You are not angry. BTW dildo is our helper dont you think?
- no sweety no, dont be sorry. it is good used it. also it is better then you used anothermans cock.(smiled)
she just smiled didint say anything.
then I added
- so anything else? (I looked her eyes)
- hımmm I am honest with you because you deserve this. ok I have watched some porn while I used dildo. so I didnt hide it from you. are you sad?
- no sweety . I really thank you because you are honest with me.
Then I went to work

Do you think she is a monster?
İs she used dildo so much?
Jack

CoupleByTheBay
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleByTheBay » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 am

Jack,

Please update us with your situation! I appreciate so much your being willing to share this with all of us, and find it very exciting to hear updates about your wife’s progress!

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:12 am

this morning I woke up hard on because I had a dream about my wife fucks a black man who has a big cock. so there was a bulge in front of my short and my wife woke up and saw my cock and she take her hand in my short giggled and we talked like this;

- ooo sweety you are so hard I guess you had a dream (smiled at me) do you wanna tell me about it

I thought it is now or never and I decided tell her my dream but ı was so excited.

- hımm yes darling I had a dream

- I think it was so sexy tell me who are you fucking? is she celebrity? ( giggled again?)

- Actually it was you darling but it was little strange I dont know how can I tell you. please dont think of me wrong.

- ooo interesting . I am so curıous now what it is sweety? (she was still stroking me and I was so hard)

- so It was strange dream. we were in a hotel room and you and a black man on the bed. he was fucking you his big cock and you are moaning load. I was standing there and I couldnt move. I have try move but I couldnt . then suddenly You orgasmed and I woke up. the looked my self I was hard. I dont know why I had a dream like this.
(when I told this I cum a few times in her hand she just smiled at me),
sorry darling I dont wanna hurt you. I am so shy about it.

- sweety dont be sorry. but I am so suprised hearing this. but we should talked this later now we have to hurry to go to work.

then she kissed me and went to bathroom wash her hand.

aftre then we went to work. I think she didnt upset hearing this but I am not sure. we will see this night.

jack

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:13 pm

hi guys
I was still excited lastnight after morning. we didnt talked about it at dinner.
finally we went to bedroom and got in to bed.
she smiled at me and begun talk. I was still shy about and she saw this

- ok sweety. looked at me dont be shy
- sorry darling . I feel shame at the dream. I really dont know why I had a dream like.
- oo sweety dont be sad. I was really shock when ı hear this morning. afternoon I have thought about it. and I remember what we talk about to be honest eachother last mounth. so I am reallt glad that you are honset with me even ths dream was strange. also You were hard when you woke up. I am suprized too.
- I know it is strange but yes right we should be honest eachother.
- last months we changed many things between us about sexsual relatıon. I am not regret it. are you?
- no no I am not regret too. We should open and comminicate eachother. I think it will help us. so tell me again what you saw in dream?(and she again begun stroke me)
- yeah darling it is very strange to tell you that but ıf you want I could. so we were in a hotel room. you and a black man were on the bed. he was fucking you. you were moaning load. ı was standing in the room but I couldnt move. so then you had orgasmed load. (btw she was stroking me and I cum faster this time)
- ooh darling you are so excited dont you?
- oohh yes
- so has he had big cock? how long? where did we meet?
- yes he has a big cock but ı dont know where you met ? I just remember hotel room. then I woke up. what you feel about it? did you angry or upset?
- no I am not upset but I confuse. I can understand why you had a dream like because we have a problem that you are not fucking me good. so ıt could be that dream but I confused because you had a hard on when you woke up I dont know is it normal or not.
- I dont know sweety ıt just happened.
- yes but it is still strange. you had a hard on and cum. is it excite you really dream?
- I am shy to tell this but yes it excite me.
- hım ok we talk about it later. now we have to sleep . love you darlind
- love you sweety.

then we kissed and went to sleep. she didnt want to fuck last night.

CoupleByTheBay
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleByTheBay » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:28 am

I love the anticipation and the “baby steps”. This story has potential to have an amazing outcome.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:38 am

Several Facebook posts are by Muslim men like you with hot wives who fuck other men, and they post their wives pics there, something I'd be hesitant to do in that neither of us want others to know about our lifestyle.

From what you have told us, I think it won't be long before another man's dick will be inside your wife. It seems she's getting close. Good luck to you both.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi guys
Last few days we were busy. Finally to night we had a play.
Actually I didn't open topic then she open up.
We went to bedroom begun kissing then she whisper to me
- how are you naughty boy? Did you have a dream lately?( She slowly stroke me)
- yes I have.( I kissed her an begun finger)
- oohh baby tell me what about dream?
I whisper her ear slowly
- it is about you are fucking a big black man.
She moaned then asked
- ooohh tell me more please
- you are lying on the bed and he is top on you and fucking you hard. Then you switch. He was lying and got on top. Hold his cock and guide it your pussy. ( She moaned loadly and cum. She lost herself a little)
- are you ok darling
- ohh yes sweetie. I am ok.
- did you like the dream?
- ooh yes sweetie I like it. It is still strange but I like it. I think you like too because you are hard again.
- be honest yes I liked.
- sweetie what do you think about this. Is it strange? Right? I mean we are talking strange dream? Is it normal?
- I don't know darling but it is affected to us good feeling. Isn't it?
- yes but I mean talking about otherman not right for couples.
- why not darling. Who said it is wrong? We didn't damaged anybody.
- yeah right but still it seems strange.
- it is strange for you because we didn't do it before. But I am sure many couples do this. Some of them do more then this
- really? What more?
- I mean they do this but dream actually they really do this real life
- what? common bullshit. It is cheating.
- darling we have talked about before. It is not cheating. You remember they are living different cultures. So every cultures has own rules.
- but you told they do this real . I can't believe it. What about love? Marriage?
- I think they love each other and why they do this. We can't judge them. There is a this kind of lifestyle around the world
- ohh you mean lots of them so there is a lifestyle. I am shocked now.
- don't be shocked. We can't judge people lifestyle. They are happy about it.
- yeah we can't judge but I think it is still strange. I have heard a little thing about swinging you mean talk then lifestyle.
- himm actually I am not talking about it . I am talking another lifestyle. Hotwifing or cuckolding. This is different
- hotwifing? What is different? Couples switching partners. So what?
- yeah in swinging switch partners. But hotwifing no switch. hotwifing is for wife's pleasure. I mean in hotwifing the wife fucks whoever she want but husband not. He can only fucks his wife.
- oo really. Is it true? I can't believe it. Why husband accept this. It is not fair. And how do you know a lot of things this ?
- I think husbands love their wife so much and they want their wife be happy. How I Know. I have searched on the net about our situation. What people do solve this. Then I saw by chance this topic. Read more. If you want you can check it out later.
- I will check later. But it is still strange. Why they do this
- in My searching some of husband has problem fucking .they can't satisfied thier wife so they found a man help her. Some of them no problem but they like do it.
- ohh shit. I can't do this kind of things. I mean fantasy is ok . It could be. But doing in real life ohh no way. Anyway I will check it out what it is. Why they do this.
- ok Darling. What about now. Do you wanna watch some porn?
- heyy you are naughty. But ok let's do it.
Then I open laptop and find alohatube pages found some IR videos.she didn't say no we watched a while. She begun stroke me I finger her while watching. Then I suggest
- sweetie if you want you can use dildo while watching?
- ooh darling really? I loved to
Then she reached nightstand drawer took dildo out. I didn't know it was there. Then smiled me and suck dildo a few times and put it in her pussy. She begun moaning right then.
-ohh sweetie it is so good.
Then she closed her eyes keep going fuck herself. I got up bed went to near her and stand near her while stroking myself. I was hard. She was fucking herself with dildo. It was so good viewing. I bent over her first kissed her then whisper her ear " you look so good darling" then she moaned loadly and cum again but keep dildo in her. After a while she begun again this time more speed and hard. I stroke myself . I was so hard and some pain but I didn't cum. Then I whisper again.this time I have more brave.
" Ooh darling yiu are so hot. And it is look so real. Like a real man fucking you."
She suddenly open her eyes. Looked at me.
Same time I stroke speed and cum on her breast. She didn't say anything keep herself with dildo then cum again.
I got near her and hugged her. I took a time got normal. I said
- I love you darling. It was so good.
- ooh sweetie I love you too. I am so glad you like it even it is a strange.
- why strange?
- you Know. You got so hard and cum while you watched me with dildo and you said it look like real. I can't believe you hard on and cum imagine me fucking otherman.
- ohh darling I am so sorry if I upset you.
- no not upset but confused. I didn't know that you have kind of feeling.
- I have thought this fantasy make us happy because both of us cum and satisfied.
- ohh yes I am satisfied . But still feel confused. Anyway we talk it later. Now time to sleep. Tomorrow is hard day. Love you darling
- yes darling love you too.

Then we kiss and went to sleep.

After she is sleep. I got up and decided to write it here.
So guys what is your thoughts?
Jack

Cologuyforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cologuyforfun » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Take your time. I know the kink can make you compulsive but you gotta give her time to come to grips with it and make it her own. You are young. Plenty of time.

There is a lot of enjoyment between where you are and actually going through with it. Don’t skip it. The role play, texting, pic exchange, etc would keep most guys happy for years.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Thanks
You know what is funny last night she got 3 cum and I cum once but we had no penetrate sex.

Jack

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 am

You are moving to the right direction. Maybe you could go out together or she with her friends and she could check up men and dance and flirt a bit... so hot story and well written

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:38 am

hi guys
saturday night we have a great time . we have a little alcohol so we were just little tipsy

when we went to bed. we were cuddling then kissing. I asked first

- do you wanna play some Darling.
- yes sweety ıt would be good.
- yeah I am feeling sad because of early cum problem. I am afraid it is affect our relation. I love you
- 0o sweety dont be so sad . I love you. you know we said eachother bad days good days. we will solve this.
- thnks darling. I know but I thought you didnt deserve this. You know , I had a quick cum problem lately
sso in a long time you didnt get any good satisfied from penetre sex. I am so sorry about it for you.
- ohh sweety dont be sorry. ıt could be for any couple this. we will be stronge and work on this. look we have fantasies now it help us. dont you think?
- yes ıt helped. thanks for understanding.
- no problem sweety so what about watch some porn together maybe it help more
- ok lets do it

then we got naked and opened laptop. I typed my favorite page ( aloha tube) we have watched first some nude beach videos while she was stroking me. but it didint work for me still flaccid. then searched other videos. I choosed interracial sectıon. we search in it. I choosed againg some blacked com videos because this videos has hot girls and hot boys with big cock. she liked this videos also. and also I have a little tremble on my cock still not hard.then she felt it and smile me.

- ooh sweety I think you like it.
- yes I did. what about you? did you like it.
- oohh definatly yes. they are so hot guys and huge hard cocks. that girls so lucky dont you think. oohh sorry sweety I dıdnt want to hurt you ( then kiss me)
- oo no you didnt. we can talked openly you know this our satısfactıon so we shouldnt worry about talking.
- ok sweety thanks for this.
- so do you like this hot guys fuck that girls?
- yess its so hot. (she also begun f,inger herself while stroking me).it looks like girls got more satısfactıon
- yeah right. I wish I had cock like this to fuck you. have you thought or imagine yourself replace of this girls? dont be shy open up me plaese
- ohhhh sweety you are so naughty. but no I dont think I could do this.
- really why?
- because I am married to you and I dont wanna kiss another man like this pasionate.
- yeah I see but what about his cock? do you have imagine take his big hard cock in your pussy?
- oohhhh sweety dont do this. but I dont know actually. I am married woman and I shouldnt fuck another men.
- what about if you were a single woman could you do this?
- ohh yess deffinitely I would. (then she moan load but not cum)
- so do you want something hard in your pussy?
- ohh yes sweety I want it so much. (then I begun finger her and kissing)
- then so you want a big hard cock in your pussy?
- oohhh yes but I shouldnt do this. I dont want another man but but I want to be fuck so hard ohhh I am so shy said this.
- yes darling you can say this dont be afraid please free your mind just relax we can talk about big cock fuck you
- ohhh sweety ıt ıs so hot.ohhh yesss I want to be fuck by big black cock ohhh ( then she moan again an cum)
then she kissed me and looked at my cock this time my cock is full hard. we looked at eachother
- oo sweety I think you like this talking as much as by me(then she stroke me aga,ng this time more fast)
- hımm you like me fucking big black cock dont you?
- yess ıt ıs so hot
- you know it is just fantasy right?
-yes I know but ıt excıte me so much and you see hard me (gigled)
- yes I saw it. it is so strange but maybe we talk about it much and see how affect you.(still stroking and I was so close cumming)
- ohh darling keep going
she close me and whisper in my ear
- so you want me fuck that big black cock, dont you? because you didnt fuck me good lately right?
- ohh yess darling you deserve good fucking
- oohh sweety you are so cute ( then kiss me) but I am not sure that I could handle that so big cock. I have never take that big in me before?

when she talked this I am so excited and she saw this and giggled.

- oohh darling I think you could because you took big dildo before
- yes but it was a toy this is different. this is a real big black cock

then I couldnt hold so much and cum in her hands

we kissed again and went to bathroom clean up. after to bed before sleep we talkeed about more. she begun this time

- I love you sweety. you know it is so strange talking with my husband about fucking me otherman but it is so hot also. I have never thought you will like it also. But it is so good. I think we share all our fantasies. I have got satisfied tonight thank you

- I know it is stange but if it helps to us we should keep going.
then we went to asleep

jack

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:19 am

Great progress! You two are amazing!

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:25 am

You two are making fantastic progress! Keep reminding her that it would not be cheating as long as you know about it.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi guys
I need some help.
Could you tell me some articles about hotwifing or cuckolding. It could be about benefits of hotwifing or cuckolding.
Or similar things.
If you know this kind of web pages.
I am so glad you tell me this

Jack

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm

shall54 wrote:You two are making fantastic progress! Keep reminding her that it would not be cheating as long as you know about it.
Thanks shell54
I will plan to tell this but first she should read some pages about hotwifing.
What do you think?

Wifedates

Unread post by Wifedates » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Open and honest communication.

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Wifedates wrote:Open and honest communication.
Thanks wifedates

CoupleByTheBay
Prepubescent

Unread post by CoupleByTheBay » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:19 am

Any updates? Anxious to hear about your games