Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:56 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Some fun tonight
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm 
Trainable

Date night tonight. Got a young guy in his 20 s lined up. Got a nice hotel room. Going to take my beautiful hotwife to dinner. Then take her back to the hotel and lick her beautiful pussy to the brink of orgasm before our guest arrives. She will then put in some sexy lingerie and get the party started. I keep telling myself that this time I’m just gonna sit back and watch but I usually can’t resist and get involved. She’s been a hotwife almost a year now and has fun with about 6 different guys and 2 hot ladies. From a woman who was always pretty conservative, she has bought in 100%. Her kink is young in shape guys. She’s 45 and in great shape and loves the fact that hot guys in their 20s and 30s want to fuck her. Hotwifing has also opened up her mind as well as her legs in that she is now ok with me sleeping with other women. We have always had a great marriage but somehow being able to share each other with others has made it even stronger. Hope the young stud shows up tonight. Lol If anyone is interested in seeing some pics of my sexy wife pm me. Looking forward to a fun night.

Post subject: Re: Some fun tonight
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 am 
Pervert

Looking forward to your update on last nite.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:40 pm 
$2 Ho

Sounds exciting

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 am 
Trainable

Livingthedream wrote:
Date night tonight. Got a young guy in his 20 s lined up. Got a nice hotel room. Going to take my beautiful hotwife to dinner. Then take her back to the hotel and lick her beautiful pussy to the brink of orgasm before our guest arrives. She will then put in some sexy lingerie and get the party started. I keep telling myself that this time I’m just gonna sit back and watch but I usually can’t resist and get involved. She’s been a hotwife almost a year now and has fun with about 6 different guys and 2 hot ladies. From a woman who was always pretty conservative, she has bought in 100%. Her kink is young in shape guys. She’s 45 and in great shape and loves the fact that hot guys in their 20s and 30s want to fuck her. Hotwifing has also opened up her mind as well as her legs in that she is now ok with me sleeping with other women. We have always had a great marriage but somehow being able to share each other with others has made it even stronger. Hope the young stud shows up tonight. Lol If anyone is interested in seeing some pics of my sexy wife pm me. Looking forward to a fun night.

Update. The night was a great success. Wife and I checked in around 5 pm. He texted me and said he was already in the area. He wasn’t supposed to meet us till 7 but at least we knew he was excited. He drove almost 2 hrs for the opportunity to fuck my wife. Being that she wasn’t ready, I went down to the lobby to meet him and have a drink. He was shorter then I expected but in great shape. He is in contest prep for an upcoming bodybuilding show. I knew she would like him. That being said, holy shit did he look young. He said he was 30 but prob could have passed for 18. We talked for a while and he was a genuinely nice guy and certainly understood and appreciated the lifestyle. When my wife texted and said she was ready, we headed up to the room. She was wearing a short little black dress, no panties and a sexy lace bra under it. I had the two of them sit on the couch together and chat. We talked about weight lifting and exercise and I told him to take off his shirt so she could see. He was all for that as he’s used to showing off his hard work in the gym. My wife offered to give him a message to help him relax after his long drive. He got undressed down to his underwear and laid down on his back. She proceeded to oil him up and stroke his chest, stomach and legs. We could see he was already hard as a rock. Now my wife likes to be submissive but many times, with young guys she has to take control. This guy was different, after about 5 min of massage, he got aggressive and grabbed her on top of him and started making out furiously as his hands explored her beautiful body. I was sitting on the couch and had a great view. She took her dress off and he was like an animal on her. Couldn’t get enough. It was amazing watching his hands all over her ass. He then took her tits out of her bra and was sucking and licking them. She was moaning with pleasure. After a while he flipped her on her back and dove into her Pusey with his mouth. He was eating her like it was his last meal on earth. At this point I got on my knees at the edge of the bed by her head. I played with her nipples and kissed her as he was licking her pussy. I whispered in her ear how fucking sexy she was and how I wanted her to cum on his face, I kept telling her what a slut she was and how much I loved it and it turne me on, it didn’t take long for her to explode on his face, not once, not twice, but 3 times. She took a short break to catch her breath but he was so ready to fuck at this point. He fucked her on her back, her stomach, her on top, every which way. I joined whenever there was room for me. At one point, I held her arms above her head while he fucked get hard missionary. Then to give him a break, she laid him down, got on her knees an$ took him in her mouth. At this point, I couldn’t resist and took her from behind. I fucked her like that for awhile as she sucked his cock. So hard for me not to cum while I watched her with his cock in her mouth. Again, I took a break and now she was on a mission to make him cum. I laid down next to him and she stroked and sucked him hard all the while stroking my cock with her other hand. As he was ready to cum, I told him I wanted him to cum all over her tits. He stood up and jerked himself till he came hard, covering her tits in his cum. But I wasn’t done yet, so she got on top of me and ride me for all she was worth. Her tits gleaming with his cum. As I fucked bet, I rubbed his cum into her nipples. For a moment, I thought she was gonna try to make me lick it. We never talked about that and never did it b4 and I’m not sure I would have, but I was so horny at that point, who knows? I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and I was ready so she took me in her mouth. The Who,e time, the young stud was standing next to us just enjoying the show. I came hard and she swallowed every drop. All in all, a very sexy, exciting fun night. And once again, just reinforces how happy I am to have a beautiful, sexy slutty hotwife.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 am 
$2 Ho

I can't believe you haven't had more of a response to this hot, hot story! I would love to hear more about the other times she has been fucked and how you helped out. Hot, I'ma tell you!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 am 
Trainable

You live up to your screen name, you Lucky Bastard! LOL

Keep playing, and please continue to send us updates so we can enjoy it vicariously!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:17 pm 
Trainable

Fantastic

I have been hoping to have this experience with my wife for a long time
We keep trying to pick up a handsome guy in a hotel bar..... no luck yet

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 am 
Pervert

Great night
Did it end after 1 round each?

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:22 pm 
Player

Wow, that was quite a recount. I would bet this stud made the two hour drive again for an encore.