Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:01 pm 
Experienced

ive been posting the on going story in the festish forum, but i feel like this might fit here better, as its not just a fetish or a fantasy, its actually happening. however, you can read my previous posts to be caught up...

basically, ive been with my girl for 10 years. she's had another boyfriend for about a year now. he owns her pussy, he has complete control over what happens to it, and her and i abide by his rules. read my previous posts to hear about how i was denied it before...

he rule now was that i can have her pussy but only after 4 other guys have had it first. until that happens im not even allowed to see it.

with this rule in place, about a month or so ago, her boyfriend took us on a road trip. me, her, him, and 3 of his guy friends. in a minivan, to vegas for the weekend. all three of the guys have fucked her before, and they all knew the rule regarding me and her pussy. though, the rule ended up changing for the weekend, as 6 of us shared a single car and hotel room from friday to monday. so the rule became, i could see it all i wanted, but i couldnt tough till it was my turn. however her boyfriend, and his 3 guy friends could touch all they want. she was instructed to allow them unlimited access all weekend.

i did all the driving, allowing the guys to enjoy her the hole time. no one missed out but me. the van had tinted windows, she sat in the middle row of seats, and was nude the entire car ride. i dont think there was a point in the car trip that there wasnt atleast a hand on her. she became like a communal property sex toy. there was a certain freeing familiarity that all the guys developed with her body that was indescribably hot. the more familiar they all got with her body, the more i loved it. walking around vegas, with your girl, and 4 guys who are entitled to her body as much as they want, and are on that kind of familiar level is... intoxicating!

one of the guys brought some toys. she spent the whole car ride with a remote controlled vibrating bullet in her pussy, and the remote getting passed around from guy to guy.

the hotel room had two beds and a couch. i slept on the couch by my self, and watched as each guy took his turn with her, over and over all week end. one night she slept in one bed between two of the guys, the next night in the other bed between the other two guys. naked, of course.

the second day in the room, it became less about fucking her, and more about kinky fun. she spent the day hanging out naked, with her legs open, and the guys taking turns playing with her pussy, with the bullet or the vibrating dildo or what ever. watching her have casual conversation while some one's rubbing her clit with a vibe was so hot.

I did also get a turn at the end of the second day. i even got her to my self, the guys all went to a bar. we met up with them later.

she walked around vegas wearing a super short skirt, no panties, and a super low cut tank top that showed all kinds of cleavage. she attracted all kinds of attention. it was easy access, which was the point. i watched her hanging all over each of the guys, in turn, like she was dating them... at one point they put the bullet in her while we walked around. that was fun!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 pm 
Virgin

Great experience.....she seemed to really like it being shared and available.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:27 pm 
Experienced

TheGreatStag wrote:
This sounds amazingly hot. I read your prior thread and had waited your story. My only hang up would be my lack of access but it seems to work for you so I'm glad it worked out that way.

wow, right on! im happy to hear you've been waiting for my story. the rules have changed a bit, too, since the trip. I'm about to post about it.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:54 pm 
Experienced

TheGreatStag wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:
TheGreatStag wrote:
This sounds amazingly hot. I read your prior thread and had waited your story. My only hang up would be my lack of access but it seems to work for you so I'm glad it worked out that way.

wow, right on! im happy to hear you've been waiting for my story. the rules have changed a bit, too, since the trip. I'm about to post about it.

Looking forward to reading it!

literally just finished posting it.