How does your wife feel about you watching.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How much enjoyment does your wife get from you watching?

1. She doesn't let me watch.
13%
2. She'd rather me not watch, but allows it.
16%
3. She likes for me to watch.
21%
4. It gets her "fired up" and a large portion of her excitement is having me watch.
13%
5. She forces me to watch.
1%
6. I love to watch.
32%
7. I am indifferent to watching.
2%
8. I find it hard to watch/do not want to watch.
2%

Total votes: 814

A Perfect Match
Prepubescent

How does your wife feel about you watching.

Unread post by A Perfect Match » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:20 pm

My first poll so I hope the format is correct.
Please pick 1 option from 1-5
and a second option from 6-8

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: How does your wife feel about you watching.

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 pm

She likes me watching and I love to watch. But I also live not watching at times. Especially with long term partners and my friends.

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:38 pm

We do all aspects of this together. Neither of us would have it any other way.

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:53 am

6 and 2. Love the experience ... seeing them become one and nature taking its course. Highly erotic as he enters her, she is often uncomfortable until the first thrust then her body demands his cock as he thrusts, she often cums while arching her back craving for more of him. He finally tells that he will cum and either pulls out and she guides it back in or simply finishes in her. Super erotic seeing another male´s cum pour outside of her beautiful pussy.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:14 am

I love to watch. She is OK with me watching, even turns her on, but not until she's into it with her lover, and, she prefers I don't spend and extended time with them after I've watched and have partaken of my pleasure (taking her after he has, or licking her etc). She prefers to have private time with her lover after that - maybe he even spends the night with her in our marital bed. When she is alone with her lover, I prefer to have the option watch both of via closed circuit cam from another part of the house on a large screen TV - but only if he lover agrees and is OK with that. It it a happy medium of them feeling like they have some privacy but not my physical presence in the bedroom - and they don't know if or when I might be watching them. It's almost hotter to 'join' them from afar - I get to watch my wife's infidelity - feels like I'm almost watching her virtually cheating on me as she seems more comfortable and gets more intimate with her lover when I'm not physically there in the room - and I love to get off while watching them holding each other kissing each other passionately, watching them make love, and even hotter watching her in his tight embrace as she sleeps soundly in his arms. if I've got the sound on, I'll wake up in the middle of the night or in the early morning when they wake up and make love again - and I'll wake up and stoke myself to ejaculation as they have sex. It also works well because if I want to physically go watch them having sex, I can wait until she's into it, then quietly walk in and watch from the corner, optionally joint in and take her after he's finished. So there is watching, and then there is 'watching' :-)

TriangleTangle

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 am

I guess an important distinction for us is that while I watch for periods of time, I'm also an active participant

sextiescouple
Trainable

Unread post by sextiescouple » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:54 am

Great poll, Perfect Match, thanks.

I also picked 4 - It get's her fired up and 6 - I love to watch. As GreatStag indicated there is also an element in safety in having me there. Our pattern was for us to meet the other gentleman at a bar, if she liked him she'd bring him home, have his way with him and when he was beginning to tire, I'd jump in.

For further reading about our pattern, see 'One Hotwife, Another Night," in the Hotties section.

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:18 am

I didn't vote. We both like for me to watch her, and she puts on a better show if I'm in the room.

We're both fine with her playing by herself as well, with me hearing all about it later. Either way works fine and we've done both situations quite a bit.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:04 am

My wife loves to have me watch. It is sort of a game we play, where she watches me watching, during the act.

It creates a sort of feedback loop between us - the more I seem to enjoy, and get into it, the more erotic she gets, and the more intense the orgasm for both of us. There have been times when we've locked eyes, and experienced nearly simultaneous orgasms, her riding a lover's cock, while I stroke and squirt jets of hot cum.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:26 am

She reluctantly admitted she prefers 1 on 1, because it almost always means better sex. I had to agree because having been the 3rd person, it is very distracting with an audience. There are also the stage fright factor (ED) and scheduling problems to contend with. That being said, she wants me there if its a group setting or with a new guy. I love watching personally but one thing I've learned is that she has to be happy for this to work.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:21 pm

I would love to watch each and every time. At least be in the room and feel part of the group without participating. The times I have been able to join, watch or just be in the room it is because the lover is comfortable with the arrangement.

When I am not allowed, it is because it is simply a different arrangements. it is not easy to find lovers, so we (I) must be the one to adjust to circumstances.

If I am not allowed, I prefer that she leaves and returns from his place. It is almost hurtful for the 3 of us to hang out, dinner, movies, dance, nightcap... and then be sent of by myself to the other bedroom.... that is humiliating and not in a sexual way

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Neither of us have any say as to when and if i can watch. All of that is in the hands of Sir.
Both of us are submissive to his will. Following orders is the best way to get to be there
when he mounts her.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:46 pm

I picked 2 & 6, but as with some of the other responders, that's not really the whole story.

She does enjoy me watching, because she knows how much it pleases me and how much of a voyeur I am - that would qualify for #3. She also says it can be a real turn on for her to look over and see me jerking off while she's sucking a cock or getting fucked - there's #4.

However, she also says that most men, even the ones who are experienced at fucking a wife in front of her husband, act differently when they are alone with her. She likes that too, so the result is that she sees men both privately and with me there, and I know she actually prefers to see them privately. There can be a "best of both worlds" situation there, since she's very vocal in bed and I love to listen...she can see them privately and I can stay nearby and listen.

sandragleson
Experienced

Unread post by sandragleson » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 am

I selected three and eight for my husband and I. This is one area in the lifestyle that hubby and I have never felt the same about. I find it to be a major turn on to have hubby watch. I have frequently fantasized about him licking my clit while I am being fucked. I want his eyes, face, mouth, and hands to be fully involved.
My husband, on the other hand, is uncomfortable even being in the same room. He tells me he is embarrassed and would prefer to watch from another room. But he has admitted to me that some of his fondest memories are of times when he was present and touching me while I was being fucked.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 am

I picked 3 and 6 because that's the only way we have ever done it. Marla's been with 20 plus guys since we started just over 2 years ago and I have been there every time (so she tells me) .

I would love to experience Marla cuming home and telling me about it but she prefers i witness the event. I do love to watch as I am a voyeur. It really turns me on to see her making out with another guy with her tongue down his throat, but the cuck in me would like to feel the angst of not knowing what was happening until I was told.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:56 pm

petey boy wrote:Neither of us have any say as to when and if i can watch. All of that is in the hands of Sir.
Both of us are submissive to his will. Following orders is the best way to get to be there
when he mounts her.

Petey boy, SIR is very dominant. DOes he make love to your wife with deep tender kisses and lots of talking? Or does he fuck her roughly like a whore and make her do humilating things like spitting or peeing on her?

Does your wife still enjoy sex with you, or she is no longer interested and fully hooked on the mindblowing orgasms from SIR

:-D

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:49 pm

It's fun to watch just before plunging in (figuratively and literally) to participate in the MFM.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Passion4sharingamy
Virgin

Unread post by Passion4sharingamy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:08 pm

During the 3 months after Amy’s first experience, she was happy with me being there with her in the same room when she was with another man. It helped her with knowing it was my fantasy and also because she wanted to assure her safety I think. However, it didn’t take long before she approached me with her desire to try it alone with another man we both knew in a private room at a swingers party we were at. It was that night that actually turned me on more I think, not fully knowing what the two of them did together while alone in that bedroom. I could also tell that my wife seemed to like the experience more as she said, “We were both less reserved about letting our erotic desires come out, knowing that you were ok with him and I being alone and having sex in another room...” We have continued to experiment over the years, depending on what we both felt good about trying and who the other guy was. Amy would always reassure me, “You know it’s just sex for fun, ok? I’ll always be your loving wife!” Some of our swinger friends have talked about this in terms of being an “Independent HW” (going solo with her date at a club/party in a private room or while out of town in a hotel room ) vs. a “Team Player HW” (only plays if her husband is present whether she plays with just one guy or with multiple men). Either way, I’m ok with Amy’s decision. Jim
Jealousy comes from fear and insecurity. There is no jealousy in true love. If we care, we should be willing to share.

Our posts are only for adults 21+

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:Neither of us have any say as to when and if i can watch. All of that is in the hands of Sir.
when he mounts her.

Petey boy, SIR is very dominant. DOes he make love to your wife with deep tender kisses and lots of talking? Or does he fuck her roughly like a whore and make her do humilating things like spitting or peeing on her?

Does your wife still enjoy sex with you, or she is no longer interested and fully hooked on the mindblowing orgasms from SIR

SIR is very dominant is an understatement. He does make long hot tender love and also fucks her like a whore. Made her last week
suck him off in the back of a taxi. He had me give her a champagne glass of his piss for her to sip while we were at a party.
The only sex i am allowed is to eat her clean or to tease her pussy with my tongue while SIR takes her anally. He has also from
time to time made her kneel next to the bed as he took me anally and then she was told to lick his load from me.

zedd767
Virgin

Unread post by zedd767 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:15 am

First, she has a steady bull so security with strangers isn’t a concern. When she first started seeing him, she said she preferred I didn’t watch so she could better ‘let herself go’ with him. In time she came around to a higher comfort level about me watching sometimes. Her Bull likes to make it a reward for me to watch and serve them.
It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be. (Brigitte Bardot)

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:37 am

It's not the same all the time.

In reality, sometimes she like me to watch and sometimes she wants privacy. Sometimes I want to watch and sometimes I prefer to imagine.

gator2501
Prepubescent

Unread post by gator2501 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am

She always wants me there. I like to watch, she likes watch me and ask me what I want see. However I think it would be hot for her go alone and video it, and bring video with her and one and/or multiple bulls
BBC loving wife

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:47 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
when he mounts her.

SIR is very dominant is an understatement. He does make long hot tender love and also fucks her like a whore. Made her last week
suck him off in the back of a taxi. He had me give her a champagne glass of his piss for her to sip while we were at a party.
The only sex i am allowed is to eat her clean or to tease her pussy with my tongue while SIR takes her anally. He has also from
time to time made her kneel next to the bed as he took me anally and then she was told to lick his load from me.
Champagne glass full of piss?! Jesus! That's serious. Seems he gets off on the dominance and not really the sex.
Your wife loves to be dominated just like you do? Does she cum hard when SIR humiliates her, like with the piss thing?

Are you allowed to kiss your wife when he is there? (or even when you are home?)
Which other wife does SIR fuck regularly? DOes he do FFMs threesomes with your wife and his other sluts? :D

(I would love to hear that he fucked her and another woman while you sat there and licked the womens feet during the fucking)

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:16 pm

She loves having others see her taken by SIR. There is a special heat she gets when she is aware
he is displaying her.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 am

petey boy wrote:She loves having others see her taken by SIR. There is a special heat she gets when she is aware
he is displaying her.

Champagne glass full of piss?! Jesus! That's serious. Seems he gets off on the dominance and not really the sex.
Your wife loves to be dominated just like you do? Does she cum hard when SIR humiliates her, like with the piss thing?

Are you allowed to kiss your wife when he is there? (or even when you are home?)
Which other wife does SIR fuck regularly? DOes he do FFMs threesomes with your wife and his other sluts? :D

(I would love to hear that he fucked her and another woman while you sat there and licked the womens feet during the fucking)