How does your wife feel about you watching.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How much enjoyment does your wife get from you watching?

1. She doesn't let me watch.
13%
2. She'd rather me not watch, but allows it.
16%
3. She likes for me to watch.
21%
4. It gets her "fired up" and a large portion of her excitement is having me watch.
13%
5. She forces me to watch.
1%
6. I love to watch.
32%
7. I am indifferent to watching.
2%
8. I find it hard to watch/do not want to watch.
2%

Total votes: 816

SammySings
Virgin

Re: How does your wife feel about you watching.

Unread post by SammySings » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:36 am

She loves it when I watch and loves it when others watch too

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:41 am

She says she feels more comfortable if I'm not there watching.

It's ok with me. I've been there and done that. I like to watch but I'm ok with giving them privacy.

AmyRich
Virgin

Unread post by AmyRich » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:28 pm

My wife wants me to be there but only because she knows I like to watch her. Once they kiss, she is basically so into fucking the other guy that she doesn’t know if I’m there or not.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:57 pm

The first time I watched my first wife with my best friend was almost too much for me to take. Not that I didn't like it, but the emotions battered me. It was sexy beyond belief. And it had been my idea. And she didn't really jump at it. But once we were on the same page and made it happen, I couldn't believe her passion. That was the only time I got to see her having her way with another man's cock. After that, she insisted that if she were to continue, she was going to do it one on one. So I accepted that. I was always a thrill to see her getting dolled up for a date with him, and I was always happy to pay to have her nails and hair done, or to buy her sexy new outfits, especially when she was shopping for a date. I Ioved to see them greet each other with a kiss on the lips when he came by to pick her up for a date, or just to hang out at our place. And there were other times we'd go out, to the movies, or a restaurant, and they would be touchy-feely, holding hands like were the couple and I the third wheel and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:30 pm

I love to watch! She doesn't let me watch anymore. But i can listen an watch the video afterwards! She may allow me to watch again. But i been kicked out. Because she wants to connect to him with no distractions.

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Easy for me to not watch because she often forget about me when im there. She just pays attention to him im third wheel

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 am

I’ve never watched. When we first started I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to be true prying eyes, the thought of watching just seemed ‘creepy’ to me and awkward. She was never interested in me being there either as she wanted to focus on her own pleasure. We both felt like I would be a distraction.

Over time, I grew to want to watch at least once... now I have a desire to see it live, firsthand. Of course, we’re currently not active so the opportunity isn’t there. We do use it during our playtime in the fantasy world where she’ll ask and tease about me watching her fuck someone and it helps get us both off but for now... that’s back to fantasy only.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Our response has been 3 and 6. R strongly prefers I be there from start to finish. So I am happy to oblige her, and I love being part of the action. There have been a few times when the extra guy was having performance issues that I stepped outside the bedroom to give them some private time. Sometimes that helped; sometimes not. I can find the sounds of their fucking in the bedroom very exciting in a way different from being there and watching, hearing, smelling, and feeling everybody's reactions. Sometimes I have held back at the start of their love play to let their energy develop and the fucking rhythm get established before stepping into the room. It can be great to let them have some private time alone and then step in quietly without their knowing it. I guess it speaks to my scoptophilic side. And sometimes I have stepped out to give them some 1-on-1 postcoital time together -- but not very often. This is in part because R is very multiorgasmic, so once the first guy is done, she is ready for me. If he is up to it, another round with him works wonders.
There have been times that our regular MFM buddy has come over for private encounters. I find the idea of that very hot, and I definitely stiffen when I hear about it after the fact of it actually happening. And I urge them to play together as well as our threesomes. But both he and she prefer I be present. Were it up to me, it would be half and half, but of course they need to do what they want to do -- at least most of the time.

I love hearing all the different varieties of HW experience and preferences. There is definitely no set way to do this.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:14 pm

I watch the video. An she puts on a great show. I used to watch.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Mine hates it. When we first got started in sharing her, she tolerated it somewhat, but it quickly became obvious she did not like it......she's not an actress performing for me, she has affairs with her Lovers and those need privacy to be enjoyed. So I settle for hearing the details afterward.

CW

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Not allowed to watch, but I am allowed to stay hiding in the wardrobe or sometimes under the bed.

Lakeslad
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lakeslad » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:32 pm

My wife loves being watched. That is not just by me - she has a strong exhibitionist streak - and she loves anyone watching to know she is married. And that the man inside her is not her husband.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:48 am

Lakeslad wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:32 pm
My wife loves being watched. That is not just by me - she has a strong exhibitionist streak - and she loves anyone watching to know she is married. And that the man inside her is not her husband.
Like LadyD.

lifesajourney
Prepubescent

Unread post by lifesajourney » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:41 am

its not always easy watching them though.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:48 am

Having me watch is my wifes favorite. She gets off and watching me watch her getting fucked
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:43 am

As a general rule my wife prefers me to watch and participate, especially for first meets. However she is beginning to realise that both her and the guy can relax more and concentrate solely on their pleasure if I am not watching. So for this reason alone she is slowly developing a liking for solo meets or me waiting and listening from another room. I am totally okay with either and certainly gagging for my turn as soon as the guy leaves.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:23 pm

My wife loves me watching. She says it is more exciting with me there watching, especially with me wearing the cage.

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:58 pm

I love to watch and usually she doesn’t mind me watching, but I make sure at least once a month the HW and bull get a session without my peering eyes.

I think this allows her to fully let go and enjoy herself without having to worry about my enjoyment as well.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:49 am

Last night one of her regulars stopped by. I sat and listened in the other room while they fucked. When he left I came in to do cleanup then she unlocked my cage and let me fuck her. On Thursday night which I might add was my birthday she went over to her boyfriends house and fucked left me caged the entire night came home late and I was already asleep so I didn’t get to do cleanup or reclaiming until Saturday morning when she let me out of my cage to just put my little cock in for a while but wasn’t allowed to cum.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:27 pm

She likes that I've secretly seen her in bed with a lover, and she likes the idea of it happening again -- spotted by me during authentic unscripted sex.

himnher143
Player

Unread post by himnher143 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:44 am

L doesn’t mind if I watch , and I have on a few occasions, there was a thread on here awhile back that ask whether you would rather watch or be told the details , I personally like to be told the details, my whole purpose is for her to enjoy sex as much as she possibly can . If I’m there watching I feel that she is gonna feel like she needs to put on a performance for me or not let go totally for fear of hurting my feelings. I like for her to have the sexual freedom to do what ever she feels like , and to get her needs met , whatever they are at that time.

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:00 am

We haven’t jumped in yet, but my wife has let me know if/when we do I won’t be around to watch. I’d like to watch, but am ok with her going solo. I’d probably find watching very difficult, even though I’ve encouraged her to do it and would be happy if she did.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:50 pm

Wooster wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 am
1. She considers that a private part of her life.
I was wondering what do you get out of this then ? It would seem most guys wanted to see their hw with another man. Seems like your left out of the loop.if she never lets you join in watch.

sparky42
Experienced

Unread post by sparky42 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:11 pm

My wife prefers if I'm not watching or listening as she says she can't fully get in the moment if I am.

himnher143
Player

Unread post by himnher143 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:52 am

When I don’t watch, there is a real excitement as I sit at home and wonder how things are going and what they might be doing to each other . And then it’s awesome when she gets home and we have reclaim sex , as she tells me all the details of the awesome experience she just had.

I have watched , and I have had details afterwards, I truly enjoy the details better. The mind and the imagination is powerful. I will add that I do like to listen and not watch , once again the imagination is powerful .