How does your wife feel about you watching.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How much enjoyment does your wife get from you watching?

1. She doesn't let me watch.
13%
2. She'd rather me not watch, but allows it.
16%
3. She likes for me to watch.
21%
4. It gets her "fired up" and a large portion of her excitement is having me watch.
13%
5. She forces me to watch.
1%
6. I love to watch.
32%
7. I am indifferent to watching.
2%
8. I find it hard to watch/do not want to watch.
2%

Total votes: 816

Wooster
Experienced

Re: How does your wife feel about you watching.

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:06 am

lookingiansa wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:50 pm
Wooster wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 am
1. She considers that a private part of her life.
I was wondering what do you get out of this then ? It would seem most guys wanted to see their hw with another man. Seems like your left out of the loop.if she never lets you join in watch.
Honestly, my sexuality is pretty fucked-up. I get a lot out of our marriage. My wife totally understands and accepts me, with all my quirks. I get more positive feelings from her having sex with her boyfriend than I ever did from her having sex with me. I get jealousy, which is very intense and gratifying to me. I get relief from trying to perform sexually, which has dogged me all my life. I get to be me. It totally works for us, but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone not wired like I am.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:22 pm

My wife likes me watching her in action, enjoys showing off for me.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:50 pm

My wife loves to be the center of attention. She loves to be watched by me and others.

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:59 pm

Most of the time she wants to be solo, however from time to time she will want me to watch her fuck an athletic lover, she loved to see the look on my clueless face as he pounds her in our bed.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:34 am

My wife is comfortable with me watching the flirting and foreplay. She enjoys having me watch as she is rubbing a soft cock and feeling of it getting stiff in her hands. She loves sucking a thick cock and licking balls as I sit only able to wonder how good it feels. Most of the time once he is preparing to mount her she will either tell me to leave the room or she will whisper in his ear and have him tell me to leave. Only a few times have I been allowed to watch the actual penetration and that was only briefly. I works for me and I love her controlling me this way in front of her boyfriend.

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:26 pm

I would love to watch but know she wouldn't be able to let loose if she even thought I might see her with her fwb.

DCaftermath
Virgin

Unread post by DCaftermath » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:57 am

This is a question that requires a lot of thought for me to answer. I absolutely love to watch my wife with another man. It’s sex for her but obviously not for me but an be just as rewarding. I find my wife extremely sexy and beautiful. I am totally in love with her and really want the best for her.

She has told me many times she is a bit uncomfortable with me there. The thing is that in the four times we’ve done this, with four different guys, I have never picked up on her discomfort. She gets lost in what their doing, occasionally searches the room for me and asks how I’m doing and if I’m enjoying it. It’s always be great to share this experience and we talk as out it for days. We have no rules and I really enjoy it when she does a first, in fact those things give me a favorable, lasting impression.

So I answered “I love to watch” and “She’d rather me not watch but allows it”. I think she might like me there more than she’s willing to admit.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 am

I voted for I love to watch, cuz I do, but that doesn’t tell the whole story. After a our first handful of experiences, she said that she said she was holding back with me there out of fear of hurting my feelings. I made it clear nothing short of falling in love with someone else would hurt my feelings but she said she still couldn’t do it. We eventually decided to have her try a solo date. First time she was with a guy for about an hour and a half then I joined. Second time, with a different guy, was totally solo. After this, we had another date with 2 other guys and me. She then realized that she could completely let go with me there. She still isn’t the biggest fan of me watching but only cuz she prefers that I be involved rather than watching. She has found that she really like the attention of more than one man and the feeling of pleasing them.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 am

We haven't played in a few years now and I suspect those days are now past. But when we did, she always wanted me present because there was a shared sense of intimacy and she knew I really enjoyed watching. But I don't think that necessarily increased her sense of excitement. When she did play alone a few times, she seemed to enjoy it very much (evident in video by powerful, multiple orgasms, etc.). She agreed she had a lot of fun, but stated that something felt off by my absence and wanted me there in the future.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:47 am

Susan loves put on a show for me, complete with smiles and moans.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:31 am

I couldn't answer these options, because we change depending on the scenario, her relationship with im and our mood at the time.

Sometimes she's very turned on by me watching, other times she wants to be alone and have them concentrate on each other.
I do enjoy watching them, but I also enjoy having her to myself afterwards while she describes what they did.

Looking at it from the opposite direction - 1,2 5,7 & 8 DON'T apply to us

HWCarol
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HWCarol » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:32 am

I let Hubby watch when we're with a man we don't know: that is, with a man we've set up a date with that we have met on OHW, or other swinger sites. When we sway with another couple, I like when he watches me with the other husband, and I love to watch him with the other wife.

But for some reason, I'm not comfortable letting him watch me when I'm with my old boyfriend. He's asked after I have had two dates with him, and trying to plan a third.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:40 am

HWCarol…I am curious why you don’t like to be watched with your old boyfriend?

I suspect that there could be some very passionate vibes going on between your old boyfriend and you that would possibly make you concerned your husband my pick up on?

My wife had an on and off relationship with her first love for more than 30 years and I know that at times she enjoyed one on one talks and experiences with him.

HWCarol
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HWCarol » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:07 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:40 am
HWCarol…I am curious why you don’t like to be watched with your old boyfriend?

I suspect that there could be some very passionate vibes going on between your old boyfriend and you that would possibly make you concerned your husband my pick up on?

My wife had an on and off relationship with her first love for more than 30 years and I know that at times she enjoyed one on one talks and experiences with him.
There's no feelings there, beyond remaining friendly. It's just sex. But I think it's just the familiarity of the previous history. It feels different than being with someone we've just met. As much as I enjoy being with the old BF, I do look forward to being with Hubby immediately after.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:30 am

HWCarol, thank you for those comments, I understand.

LuvSloppySeconds
Prepubescent

Unread post by LuvSloppySeconds » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:36 am

She prefers it's just the two of them the first few times. Often the new guy is nervous the very first time, and having me there cheering from the bleachers could cause him performance issues. Typical for us is that the third time she has him to our house and tells him I am in the basement working on my hobby project, but he never sees me. The 4th time I may bring them drinks, then retire to the basement while they get intimate. Around the 6th time I usually get to take my seat at the foot of the bed.