Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:57 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:50 pm 
2 Bit Whore

At a hotwife/cuckold club we attended July 3, I met a guy who said he and his wife had attended two Florida nudist resorts. He said that although most nudists would never consider sharing their spouses, it’s easy to spot the couples who do and singles looking for casual sex. The first park they visited is a family oriented resort in Central Florida. They didn’t approach any, but visitors and members can spot them as gathered in groups separately from most others. He noticed several men and women sitting apart from others and talking quietly, now and then looking about as if to see whether anyone might overhear their conversations. He sauntered over to the group of eight or so near the community shower. Their bits of conversation confirmed his suspicion. One man asked whether the others cared to meet at their home for a party that night.

I mentioned it to my wife the following evening. She said, “I’d enjoy going to a nudist park,” and moments later added, “We change our current travel plans if you aren’t committed to Texas again.” Our vacations are coming up in two weeks. We had planned to go to Galveston Island but went online for an alternative.

After checking out Florida nudist locales, I phoned cancellations for the Texas trip. We found two in Central Florida. At the first, I was told reservations wouldn’t be necessary unless we intended to stay in their hotel, so I scheduled three nights. We didn't make other reservations but think we might stop at one other nudist park for a day or two.

After some banter back and forth, we decided to rent a car and later drive south to Miami’s Haulover Beach where nudists were reported to congregate. Our final stop will be Key West although we found no nudist resorts listed on the island.

My wife is comfortable being nude in groups and is more excited about our revised plans than our other destination. An hour or so later she said, “If I don’t meet guys at the beach in Miami, we could visit one of the city’s pickup lounges.” She could do that. She has met guys in places I didn’t consider to be likely hunting grounds.

We were watching TV cable news last night. She turned off the sound and said it could be cumbersome telling guys she’s available with a spouse in tow. She asked whether I minded her introducing me instead as her “open minded boss.”

I laughed at her suggestion, but she shot me one of her disapproving glares of displeasure; so I promptly agreed. She said, “Fine, let’s do it. I won’t wear my wedding ring.” I wasn’t convinced I could carry it off, but the more she talked about it, the easier is seemed.

With one exception, we haven’t taken vacations specifically for her to have sex. That exception wasn’t exactly the same. We once drove to the town where she previously worked. Her former boss had persistently hit on her when she worked there. She wasn’t then a hotwife and had refused his advances. She phoned him to meet for coffee at a diner near his office. She apologized for having rebuffed him during her tenure at the office but said, after thinking about him since moving away, she wished she hadn’t. Her boss canceled a date with his girlfriend and fucked my wife at the hotel we were then staying. She didn’t tell him I was the understanding type, so I visited old friends that day. The first couple of days, we didn’t tell her family we were yet in town, allowing her and her former boss to fuck again a few times.

I suggested maybe next year taking a vacation at one of the Caribbean sex resorts. She said, “Let’s see how this goes first.”

SIDEBAR: I'm sure someone will eventually ask about that remark about the hotwife/cuckold club - Part of it covered at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50867

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:01 pm 
2 Bit Whore

A package I'd ordered arrived yesterday and my wife picked it up outside our doorway. Because it was addressed to me, she didn't open it until I arrived home from the office. I knew what it was and told her at the kitchen table it was a gift for her and to go ahead an open it.

She broke out laughing when she opened the box. Inside was my online order of a white tee shirt and a white hoodie, embossed in large black letters, "DTF." She said, "Where do I wear shirts with letters meaning 'Down to Fuck' on them?" I said she could wear either or both when we're on vacation this month. I've purchased other accessories with hotwife (and one cuckold) words and symbols. She has worn those a few times when we're out. The most effective for short-term hookups have been the hotwife tee shirts. Hotwife earrings, a necklace, an anklet and bracelet aren't often noticed.

She bit her lip thoughtfully, looked up to the ceiling a moment, and said, "Okay. I can do that." We'll be two weeks in Florida and narrowed down our locations to two to three different places, including a nudist resort and at Haulover Beach in Miami. We haven't been to either before but have been told by others that these are locations where it's easy to meet guys interested in married women.

The first time she had heard "DTF" was when she was new at the first bank where she worked. She was sitting in the lounge on break with a teller who said she had a date with an intern that night. The teller said, "I'm DTF tonight." My wife asked what that meant; she was pretty naive in some ways back then. She has since used the terms from time to time to get a laugh from me when she's going on a date or a guy is visiting our home.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:14 pm 
Experienced

I think I'll have to subscribe to this one s I can get the updates from your vacation while we are touring the Northwest to the Redwoods down to Sequoia then Vegas and Moab. I'm betting your vacation will be more fun than mine. We stopped playing in the mid 90's.