New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pm

No new "encounters" planned for this week as I have some important family obligations. Maybe next week, you never know

One of the men I was talking to have decided not to continue - that's ok, it happens and I have wished him well and am pleased we will remain friends.
I have stepped up talking with C who has been in the background. He has asked to meet but our conversations up to this point had been minimal. I am testing the waters to see if there is a connection.

As before my plan stays the same. I would like to find more than one FWB situation that is somewhat regular. Considering the distances regular is negotiable. I'm not looking to build numbers here! Quality over quantity has always been what I am after.

I'm looking forward to seeing M again soon and will meet H for the first time in a few weeks.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Best wishes on the "Hunt!"
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm back home after being out of town for a family event and my first thoughts are that I need a day to recover :cry:

My second thing through my brain: I really have to set up some playtime with M this week! He is supposed to be in the area and I was in contact briefly with him over the weekend. He is very much looking forward to more play time together - Yeah for me :D

Not too much longer until Halloween either and the party on the 27th when I will finally meet H. He is warming up his hand so he can give me that spanking me promised me at the party. :whip:

Fun times ahead. Talking to a few more men but these two are the ones that I will be meeting up with this month. No plans at this point to meet up with anyone else. I may be talking to others but no one else has reached the point that I would be interested in meeting them.

I got some good advice recently -go with your gut. It made my think about my interactions with one man that has been on my mind. I would like to move things forward with him but I keep hesitating. On paper he sounds good but his emails are short and lacking in information. If he can't keep my attention in an email why would I think he could hold my attention in person? Disappointing but it would probably be best to let that one fade away.
If a man can't hold my attention in a conversation he certainly won't be able to hold my attention in the bedroom!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:55 am

You go, Girl!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:57 am

If all goes well and I do get to that party as planned I might just be convinced to post a picture of myself in costume ;)

I am definitely going with the pirate theme.
I have a short black skater skirt, fishnet thigh highs with a garter belt and some sexy sandals. My top is one that has elastic and can be pulled off the shoulders. I also have a corset belt in black.

Looking forward to the 27th :up:

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:37 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:If all goes well and I do get to that party as planned I might just be convinced to post a picture of myself in costume ;)

I have a short black skater skirt, fishnet thigh highs with a garter belt and some sexy sandals. My top is one that has elastic and can be pulled off the shoulders. I also have a corset belt in black.

And we are Soooooo looking forward to that pic.

;)

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm

I would love to see that pic (or several of you for that matter!)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 am

I'm sure H would love to take my picture in costume to post on the board when I see him on the 27th.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:42 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote: And we are Soooooo looking forward to that pic.

;)

Mr GILF
What he said!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 pm

H said he would be happy to take my picture at the party :D

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Maybe...something... revealing?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 pm

I will never have nude pictures online - not my style - but my outfit for the party is "skimpy".
If I drop anything while wearing that outfit it is staying on the floor!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:I will never have nude pictures online - not my style - but my outfit for the party is "skimpy".
That's hilarious! Nothing better then a sexy pirate/wench.
Have you modeled it for your amazing husband? Positive reaction?

If you don't mind me asking, how's your husband health doing? Will he be up to driving you to party?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:I will never have nude pictures online - not my style - but my outfit for the party is "skimpy".
That's hilarious! Nothing better then a sexy pirate/wench.
Have you modeled it for your amazing husband? Positive reaction?

If you don't mind me asking, how's your husband health doing? Will he be up to driving you to party?
No I haven't modeled everything for him yet just got part of it the other day. Been picking up bits and pieces slowly to put together outfit. He does know what I will be wearing and has seen the skirt on me - had him check to see if he could see the tops of one set of thigh highs I had from the back - his answer was "YES" :lol:

His health is really good these days and yes the plan is for him to drive me down to the party and maybe stop in for a little while. (I told him there will be a topless waitress :roll: ) He will not stay for the entire party nor will he go to the after party.

I know this will be the only party this fall\winter but hopefully I will be able to go to another party in the spring if this one goes well. It is a 2 hour drive for us so the weather around here is a factor.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Would love for you to model whats under that skirt, too!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:37 pm

superb101 wrote:Would love for you to model whats under that skirt, too!
:shock: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Nice try :up:

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:34 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:If all goes well and I do get to that party as planned I might just be convinced to post a picture of myself in costume ;)

And we are Soooooo looking forward to that pic.

;)

Mr GILF
What he said :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:12 am

I mentioned "if all goes well" I would be going to the party. I got a phone call this morning that a family member that was put into hospice has passed away. I am waiting to find out about the arrangements now. At this point I have no idea if I will be at the party or not. My first priority is of course with my family.

I was keeping H posted and he is aware of the situation. If I can make it to the party I will because life should be celebrated!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:26 am

So sorry for your loss. You are right that life should be celebrated.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:04 am

Her number1 wrote:So sorry for your loss. You are right that life should be celebrated.
Thanks hernumber1 :)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Condolences on your loss.
That's the worst part of growing up and older, we move from going to weddings and kids things frequently, to now going to more and more funerals!
Unfortunately its just a fact of life!
Keep smiling if you can.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Condolences on your loss.
That's the worst part of growing up and older, we move from going to weddings and kids things frequently, to now going to more and more funerals!
Unfortunately its just a fact of life!
Keep smiling if you can.
Thank you

I didn't mention the details before but the family event I was out of town for was my stepson's wedding :D
So coming home to news of this close relative's death less than a week later has been a bit of a rollercoaster.

I sent messages to two of the men and immediately got responses back :up:
One very sweet and simple and the other tried to take my mind off things a bit. It shows how different they both are and that they both care in their own way.

It will be good to see family, just not for this reason.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Condolences on your loss.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:22 pm

SutterKane wrote:Condolences on your loss.

Thank you SutterKane.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 am

You are most welcome. And my friends call me Sutter!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!