New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jps18
$2 Ho

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:34 am

A fantastic step on your journey to becoming a true hotwife ! Following along every step of the way and can't wait until the final steps . Enjoy every moment , it will be a cherished memory that only happens once , but I'm sure will be attempted to be repeated .

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 am

superb101 wrote:What did you wear? Did he hold your hand? Where did you meet? Tell us more please!
:D Well it was at a state park that is famous for it's waterfalls so definitely an outdoor outing. They also have a restaurant with an outdoor seating area so lots of flexibility there.

No hand holding but that was okay, I didn't even think about it until you just asked actually.

Since we were outside and would be walking on the trails down to the waterfalls I had to be practical but still wanted to get his attention ;) I wore leggings with a tank top with a short sleeve zip up hooded shirt. I'm not describing it very well because it sounds boring :lol: Anyway the leggings certainly did the trick because I caught him checking out my ass ;) (If you are reading this I did promise I would only tell the truth!)
There was flirty talk about spanking prior to our meeting so the leggings were strategic. He was intrigued by my smile and the thoughts that he could tell were going through my mind.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 am

Oh my! Well I might just have another meet & greet this weekend
Hubby said what about the first guy? Oh I haven't forgot about him :) I'm just keeping my options open and want to see what is out there before I decide who is going to be the first one :cool:
You have all told me the first one is important so I want to get this right!
At this point I am interested in both of them so it is just a matter of timing and if things continue moving forward.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Hubby and I sat down yesterday and had a talk about our vision of this lifestyle and how we each saw things going.

The end result is that we came to a mutually agreed upon decision that I will be meeting these men solo and he will not be present. He told me that if it were him that he would not be comfortable with me watching so he wanted me to be comfortable and thought it would be better for me to be alone with them.

So that is it, time to go Solo! The journey continues just a little different then we originally thought. We are both happy with the decision. I have started to let the men that I am communicating with know about the change.

MrHopeful
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrHopeful » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:19 am

Any decisions that are mutually agreed upon are the best ones. It's great you can both be so honest with each other, it makes it all so much more comfortable.

I can't wait to hear about the up coming meet and greets. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 am

**MrHopeful -I'm looking forward to them too!!! *****

I never knew I was so flirty or maybe I forgot? (or thought I left that part of me behind)

I find myself showing that playful side of me more and more as I get comfortable with these men.

The fact that they are all respectful of my marriage makes it easier to just be me and not worry so much.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:46 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:Hubby and I sat down yesterday and had a talk about our vision of this lifestyle and how we each saw things going.

The end result is that we came to a mutually agreed upon decision that I will be meeting these men solo and he will not be present. He told me that if it were him that he would not be comfortable with me watching so he wanted me to be comfortable and thought it would be better for me to be alone with them.

So that is it, time to go Solo! The journey continues just a little different then we originally thought. We are both happy with the decision. I have started to let the men that I am communicating with know about the change.
How one plays is of course a decision for each couple as none of us are the same. But, Farmgirl playing solo has worked very well for us for many years and I don't see it changing. I can understand the excitement of those that watch and have even thought about what it would be like.
Then there is the fun and excitement I have in hearing about it when she recounts her adventure and for me, that is the bigger excitement.
We hope it works that way for you two as well as it does for us.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks hernumber1, for your take on things.

I do believe that we have "found our groove" with this new decision. I am not as hesitant in my communications anymore and feel myself getting more settled inside with our path.
If all goes according to plan I will have my first solo meet & greet on Sunday. So that will show me when I get home how well we both handle this.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:04 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:Thanks hernumber1, for your take on things.

I do believe that we have "found our groove" with this new decision. I am not as hesitant in my communications anymore and feel myself getting more settled inside with our path.
If all goes according to plan I will have my first solo meet & greet on Sunday. So that will show me when I get home how well we both handle this.
:shock: :up: :whip:

I am so excited for you Ms UP. I have followed your journey with great fascination.

Is there a chance that you could be surrendering your HotWife virginity this weekend?

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:32 am

You got this Mrs. UP. Hope you first solo date is cumtastic and you have the magical hotwife afterglow as hubby reclaims his adored bride!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 am

There is definitely a chance it could happen on Sunday but I'm not expecting it at this point. If it feels like the right time and person it will happen, it not that is okay too. M would like to be first but so would D and either one would be a good choice :up: And finally heard back from B and he is interested too :D

I won't meet H for another month but I don't think I want to wait another month :lol: ;) :whip:

Thanks as always for the support and encouragement!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 am

Who will you be meeting tomorrow?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:09 am

superb101 wrote:Who will you be meeting tomorrow?
Tomorrow is with M ;)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:54 am

Please give us details! What will you be wearing? etc.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:21 pm

superb101 wrote:Please give us details! What will you be wearing? etc.
Yes, inquiring minds would like to picture you on your meet and greet (date) ;)

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Still deciding on what to wear, not sure if he will make it up here in the afternoon yet or evening.
We will be somewhere that I could potentially run into someone that I know so I have to keep that in mind.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:03 am

All set to meet up with M tonight - of course now the nerves have set in and I have hours yet until he gets up here!
I had thought about what I wanted to wear but of course the weather changed and it is too cold so back to the closet I go!

Will something happen tonight when we meet? I don't know but I am not going into it with expectations and I told him to not expect play either on the first meeting.

He is very different than most men that I have been around so this should be interesting :) a new experience on my adventure.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:32 am

Would you mind sharing in what ways is M different?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 am

JeffBingham wrote:Would you mind sharing in what ways is M different?
He identifies as a "primal Dom" so that is all new to me.
I have written about D/s relationships but have not experimented with it at this point.
He said he is willing to "take it down a few notches".

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:52 am

Wow! If he turns out to be the right guy (or one of the right guys), it sounds like it could be pretty intense for you and your husband. Good luck!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 am

JeffBingham wrote:Wow! If he turns out to be the right guy (or one of the right guys), it sounds like it could be pretty intense for you and your husband. Good luck!
Intense is the right word to describe M that is for sure.

So yes just a "bit" nervous :lol: about how tonight will go.

The men that I am communicating with are all very different on purpose. I think this is a great opportunity to explore different sides of myself. And M is a perfect example of that. Who knows, maybe there is a bit of a sub in me?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Deep breath! M is about an hour away and there are butterflies in my stomach. :shock:

It is supposed to be cold tonight so I compromised and am wearing a V-neck sleeveless shirt with a zip up sweater over it to stay warm. I'm going to end up wearing jeans even though I didn't want to - was advised never to wear jeans when I thought there might be playtime. But better to be warm then to freeze!

I really have to shop for some warmer clothes that are "play worthy" :roll:

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Pants can come off pretty easily, too.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:52 pm

superb101 wrote:Pants can come off pretty easily, too.
LOL that is true
Thanks for making me smile superb101 - my nerves were taking over for a minute!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:56 pm

You are welcome! Have fun tonight and remember that nothing HAS to happen until you are ready for it to happen!