New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am

I know you're disappointed in having to cancel and that's a shame that you are sick. :idea: But to always try to find some humor in all situations, I had a flash in my mind of the two of you NOT cancelling your date and to keep him from catching your cold, you could use a dental dam between you when you are kissing!!!!!! Kind of like a condom but on the other end!!!!! :lol: :oops: :shock: :up: :cool: :whip:

Ok! Ok! I know!! Too many unemployed comedians in the world!!!! Just my kind of warped humor. Hope you get to reconnect again soon!! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Yes I am aware of dental dams - kind of takes the fun out of kissing! Yuck! :o

If he lived closer we would just meet up on the weekend but he is a couple hours away.
This was going to be a special trip to see me next time will be a trip up to visit with friends and he will see me while he is here.
We are both disappointed but both of us would rather I be healthy and physically be at my best instead of so tired. Don't want to lose my energy too fast on him - He is almost 10 years younger! :D :up:

We were texting for a long time yesterday and we are in contact frequently. H is definitely more of a FWB instead of just a FB.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:33 pm

We're hoping you are well soon!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm starting to get better - Thanks Her number 1 and to your Farmgirl too :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am

I thought I would stop in and give an update. Not much going on because of getting over my cold but I am looking forward to that changing soon.
I talked to M on the phone for the first time yesterday. I might have mentioned that our cell signal is horrible so I was actually in town and decided to give him a call. He was surprised to hear from me -he knows about our signal issues- and we ended up talking about half an hour til he had a meeting. He offered to call back but I had to go.
I'm going to try doing that more often. I haven't seen him in awhile because his driving route and my schedule haven't worked. I was feeling like I would never see him again and the call reassured me that he does want to see me again.
I will be seeing H on the 13th and he said he has naughty plans for me but won't give me any hints!!

I had hoped that things with S would have moved past the casual conversation toward a potential meeting in December but he hasn't been online in almost two weeks.
If things do move forward with S and I continue forward with both M and H then I will make changes to my profile because I won't be actively seeking out anyone else at that point. If an ideal situation appears I won't ignore it however, I won't go looking for it. I would rather explore where things are going with these men instead.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:41 am

" ... where things are going with these men ..."

I know where I hope their things are going ... :twisted: :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:36 am

bubbajack wrote:" ... where things are going with these men ..."

I know where I hope their things are going ... :twisted: :whip: :mrgreen:
:oops: It's been awhile I might jump whoever I see first poor guy ;)
Yep definitely feeling better!
Oh guys? Anyone available tonight :???: :twisted: :whip:

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
bubbajack wrote:" ... where things are going with these men ..."

I know where I hope their things are going ... :twisted: :whip: :mrgreen:
:oops: It's been awhile I might jump whoever I see first poor guy ;)
Yep definitely feeling better!
Oh guys? Anyone available tonight :???: :twisted: :whip:
If I was in your area I would gladly volunteer.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:06 pm

rickflst wrote: If I was in your area I would gladly volunteer.
:D Good to know!
That's the problem with living in a rural area = scheduling and availability of play partners!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Its time you took a road trip to Kansas!!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:51 pm

superb101 wrote:Its time you took a road trip to Kansas!!!!
Kansas?
Is there a reason you are suggesting Kansas :???: ;)

Shoot I could travel a couple hours south and meet up with H quicker if I wanted to take a road trip. :lol:

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:27 pm

You're probably only an hour from me by helicopter. I really need to up my game! ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 am

How chivalrous you men are - willing to "help a girl out" :lol: ;)

Whosbeensleeping - a helicopter huh? You are close :D

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:40 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:How chivalrous you men are - willing to "help a girl out" :lol: ;)
Unfortunately I am on the East Coast... Rural but way east. If I ever head out your way I will let you know ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:14 am

Well H made reservations for next week so I guess I can wait until then :cool:
Looking forward to finally meeting him after having to cancel twice. We have been in contact now for about 2 months!
Now I have to rest up before then :twisted: and hope the roads are good that night.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Isn't it so annoying how reality has a way of laughing at all our plans?! :) Wishing you the best-aligned of stars. xo

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 pm

I hope he rocks your world!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:38 pm

I know he has plans for me so we have to make this happen this time!

In fact he has back up reservations :roll: I think he is looking forward to this too. ;)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

I hope that a lot of bells get rung for both of you that weekend!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm looking forward to Thursday and playtime with H. :whip: I also got a message from M today saying he wanted to get up to see me soon because he missed me :D

This weekend however I know that both H and M are playing elsewhere so I am going back to look through profiles at SLS again to see who I might have missed ;)

S hasn't been online in almost 3 weeks so that might not progress any further.
I would like to find a third man for those times when M and H are not available since they both live hours away and scheduling is an issue. I had hopes that S would be that third man and I could stop looking but with no contact in over two weeks (and we haven't met yet) I'm thinking it's time to start looking again.

Honestly if the two of them lived closer or I knew I could see each of them once a month on a regular basis I wouldn't look for anyone else.

So I guess I will be sending off more emails this weekend and see what happens.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 pm

I know you'd like to get this worked out but I also know how much ladies love to go shopping, even if they don't buy anything!Don't buy the first cock you see.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:00 pm

LOL, window shopping for men gotta love that! :mrgreen:

I won't settle, I'm looking for specific qualities and will be picky. ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Well you never know what will happen
A few hours later and I have been chatting on SLS with a man who has experience with hotwives and has a cabin within an hour of where I live!
I had seen his profile before but because he lives almost 4 hours away didn't contact him. Tonight just as I was going to email someone else an IM pops up and I recognized the name. Let this be a lesson! This is why you want to add those maybe guys as friends. That way when they pop up you will want to respond and not ignore them.

I'm seeing possibilities with this new man R - back to the IM!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:32 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:Well you never know what will happen
A few hours later and I have been chatting on SLS with a man who has experience with hotwives and has a cabin within an hour of where I live!
I had seen his profile before but because he lives almost 4 hours away didn't contact him. Tonight just as I was going to email someone else an IM pops up and I recognized the name. Let this be a lesson! This is why you want to add those maybe guys as friends. That way when they pop up you will want to respond and not ignore them.

I'm seeing possibilities with this new man R - back to the IM!
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm taking numbers and causing trouble!

Actually we have family coming into town next week (staying at a hotel) and they will be here about 10 days - yikes!
So I'm getting together with H on Thursday so I sent M a message saying I really will need to see him to have him "work me over" after all the stress of having them here. So we are trying to get a date figured out within a few days of them leaving.
:whip: :twisted:

He said "that sounds hot" and we will I'm sure figure something out to lower my stress level! :lol: :up: