New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:01 pm

I had hoped that I would have already been at the stage of setting up a first meeting by now but it just hasn't worked out that way.
If I wanted a one night stand I could have made that happen many times over already but that isn't what I want.

We don't live in a highly populated area so the amount of profiles to choose from are limited. I'm actually searching within 200 miles to accommodate for people that travel to the area. I know that any arrangements will not be as regular as someone that lives in a city so I am looking for multiple partners.

I do have one solid guy (slowly developing) and a couple possibilities but I had hoped that things would have been a little clearer by now. The party in October is when I will meet the one man and that is great but I would still like to find at least one more solid man. The weather will become an issue in a couple months and I would like to have at least one established connection before then.

In the meantime I am trying to focus on the positive and hope that I receive answers to some of the emails I sent out.

Thanks to all that have shown your support - it is appreciated.

MrHopeful
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrHopeful » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:34 pm

You have progressed so far already, take it at your own pace. I'm so excited to hear how this will develop. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 pm

I'm excited to see how this is going to develop too, LOL

I have some idea at this point who I think our first experience will be with but you never know!
There is someone else that I am thinking about too. Hmmm ..............

I'm still sending out emails to new men hoping that I will find that "needle in the haystack" a real man on SLS :) No actually there seem to be a few good ones, but I have some specific things I am looking for that I won't budge on.

There should be some hot updates in the next couple of months!

MrHopeful
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrHopeful » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:54 pm

You're right to keep your options open. There's no real need to rush, you'll enjoy it more if you know you can relax into it with the right person. But once you've dipped your toe I'm, who knows where it'll lead, but that is also a lot of the excitement. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Well hello men :) three new men contacted me this week (and it's only Tuesday), you just never know!

I just sent a couple "we are not a match emails" and these three guys popped up saying they read our profile and were interested. Nice :)

I guess it pays to go randomly searching through profiles every so often. I don't even remember looking at any of them but I might have?
If even one of them moves from a maybe to a potential I will be happy.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 pm

And here we go ...............

We are talking meet and greet! Stay tuned for more information. Don't you just love a teaser LOL
We haven't scheduled anything yet but I let the man know tonight after talking to my husband today and we are ready for a meet and greet with a specific individual. Timing is everything.
He was pleasantly surprised :)

(There is a little distance involved so it isn't going to be tomorrow or anything.)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:48 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:And here we go ...............

We are talking meet and greet! Stay tuned for more information. Don't you just love a teaser LOL
We haven't scheduled anything yet but I let the man know tonight after talking to my husband today and we are ready for a meet and greet with a specific individual. Timing is everything.
He was pleasantly surprised :)

(There is a little distance involved so it isn't going to be tomorrow or anything.)
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:52 am

Sounds exciting! Good luck!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:59 am

Looks like our first meet & greet will happen on Friday - Wow! No pressure there :shock:

Actually we are keeping it low key and there are no expectations on either side of this being anything other than a chance to meet face to face so that we can see if this is something that will move forward to the next step.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:46 am

Will hubby be with you when you meet this gentleman?

Enjoy every baby step of this exciting journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Will hubby be with you when you meet this gentleman?

Enjoy every baby step of this exciting journey.

Mr GILF
Yes he will be with me so hoping that all goes well :D

My nerves have me on a roller coaster with trying to juggle all the moving parts of this whole experience but I know this is the right next step.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Hope you will give us ALL the juicy details!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 pm

superb101 wrote:Hope you will give us ALL the juicy details!

That should be rather interesting since he is a member here ;)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:

One of Ms GILF's last Hotwife encounters was with an OHW member and it went very well.

If you are interested, you could check it out on page 2 of our pic thread (link below).

Mr GILF

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:33 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

One of Ms GILF's last Hotwife encounters was with an OHW member and it went very well.

If you are interested, you could check it out on page 2 of our pic thread (link below).

Mr GILF
I remember reading that now that you point it out.
Taking a deep breath :cool:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:37 am

Yesterday was our 20th wedding anniversary a day for just the two of us to reconnect and be together before jumping into this with no discussion about this journey just "us". It was really nice. :D

Now back to the nerves and tomorrow is our very first meet and greet! Yikes no playing around we are ready (I think :lol: :lol: )

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:02 am

As ready as one can possibly be at this point. I hope it’s a good experience for all 3 of you
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:22 am

Just got the message that he is heading out now to meet us and we will be leaving in about an hour. It's a go and there's no turning back now!
Deep breath people ..... Yes it's only a friendly meet & greet but a huge step for us if you have been with us since the beginning of our story.
I've been given lots of great advice there is nothing more to plan or worry about other than what to wear because the weather changed
So I am determined to relax now and just go with the flow.

I will be back later tonight to update everyone on our little get together.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:15 am

Enjoying reading about your journey....has a very REAL feel to it.

Good luck.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm back home and processing everything from this afternoon. I have a lot to think about but it was a good experience and I was happy that my husband felt comfortable enough to ask some questions.
It was a meet & greet only with no play time but that was perfect for us and exactly right for our first time out.

I am still texting him now and my thoughts are a little jumbled so I will try to update tomorrow.

HWwanabe
Trainable

Unread post by HWwanabe » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Wow , this story reads the same way as watching a reality-tv show . Looking forward to the moment of the ' grand finale ' .
Miss Michigan , you are getting close to feel the appropriate & designated body part of a man inside you again . It will , no doubt , be an exciting annex in addition to what your husband has been offering you the past few years .
It looks like both men will be complementary , you're in for a treat by the looks of it .
Grease up ! ..... LOL

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:11 am

Mrs. UPer, happy to hear your meet & greet kept your hotwife intrigue piqued. Looking forward to your update and whether a follow-up get together is on the horizon. Stay wet, be happy!

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:47 am

Love hearing about your journey! The meet and greet is a big step!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 am

Kentros wrote:Love hearing about your journey! The meet and greet is a big step!
Thanks for continuing to follow along :D
I agree this was a huge step forward - and yes I got a kiss ;)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:46 am

What did you wear? Did he hold your hand? Where did you meet? Tell us more please!