New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 pm

This thread may turn out to be one my all time favorites. I have a special place in my heart for hotwives over 50. Mature women are simply smoking hot. My wife is 64 and my avatar is my wife. We have been married 39 years and she has been a hotwife for the last 20 years. This lifestyle is amazing. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Please keep us updated on your sexual activities. :P :P :P
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:21 pm

You both sound like nice people. Take your time and communicate but don't leave it for ever to start your new lifestyle. Best to not have regrets about not doing it sooner.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 pm

I plan on being active on here, because honestly .... who else could I tell? I have one friend that I have told about our decision. She's probably the only one I can trust to talk things over with, but she is not in the lifestyle at all so there are some barriers to her understanding.

We have only recently made this decision to travel this new adventure together so I wanted to give us a little time to make sure we were completely comfortable and had talked through everything before getting out there. We are going to an event in October but there is another event in September that we could go to if I think we are ready sooner. He is leaving the timing up to me as he will be the voyeur while I am the one that is putting myself out there to play.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:03 am

38kewp wrote:Baby steps seems to be the watchword in these matters.

Has hubby considered buying/wearing a Strapon to participate in penetrative sex w/ you? Some are hollow to insert his penis into. Also, some allow a selection of various dildos which provides you(and he) the impression of having a “variety” of lovers.

Lastly, maybe when on a vacation, visiting an airport hotel bar (entering separately) and having him watch you flirt/get hit on (with non intention of it going beyond that) is one baby step down the path. Of course, the close proximity of a hotel room will allow you both to retreat and retell the hot aspects of the evening while pleasing each other.
:lol: I read part of your response to my husband and he said he would only wear one if it was the "John Holmes" version! I actually have given this some thought but not sure if he would -worth considering again.

Andycraydoll
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andycraydoll » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 am

Very interesting
Can i get an Amen?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:56 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:UP huh? I didn’t know anything lived up there but mosquitoes! Sounds like a great opportunity for you both. Not being able to have penetrative sex doesn’t prevent him from enjoying your fun! I suggest a swingers cruise as a great place to get your feet wet. And it’s warm enough there that people take their clothes off haha. I’m from Michigan btw.
I actually found quite a few people listed on one of the swinger sites for this area - I was a little surprised actually, but I guess when it gets cold a little body heat is a good thing. ;)

A swingers cruise sounds like a lot of fun.

Seems like there are a lot of swingers either in Michigan or from Michigan.

That’s awesome! Yes they are fun. The highlight of our year! We’ve made some great friends too!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 am

Thanks for the advice 38kewp - will look into those

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am

The last couple of days I have spent a lot of time thinking about what steps I still want to take before "getting out there". I am starting to feel a little like a caterpillar just waiting for my wings and the moment that I become a butterfly.

I have an appointment at a local store for a style session and she is going to play dress up with me. I am hoping that will make me feel more confident. We don't go out much at night so I mentioned to my husband maybe we could go to a bar in town one night so I could practice flirting. I even thought of maybe the two of us going to a strip club together in a nearby town - something we have never done together - to put us in a sexual situation together.

I am looking for other ways to prep not only my mind but my body for my first hotwife adventure, because once we start I see this as a regular part of our lives.

2 weeks until I turn my SLS profile to paid and start talking, but don't plan on meeting right away.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Good luck in your new adventure and I hope you have a great time and do not have too many flakes and disappointments in the future!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Do you have an interest in women as well?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:03 pm

superb101 wrote:Do you have an interest in women as well?
Good question ;)
My honest answer is I am at the "curious" stage. Not sure if I would follow through or not but there is interest there and hubby would be all for it! :roll:

Right now we are focusing on seeking men for me to play with.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Good luck in your new adventure and I hope you have a great time and do not have too many flakes and disappointments in the future!
Thank you for the encouragement :up:
I am doing everything I can to prepare myself and we are starting slowly and cautiously. I keep going over each step with my husband so he knows whereby m at with this process.
I know there will be bumps in the road but we are a good team and have weathered many storms together over the years.

jacobs_ladder
Virgin

Unread post by jacobs_ladder » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:19 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
superb101 wrote:Do you have an interest in women as well?
Good question ;)
My honest answer is I am at the "curious" stage. Not sure if I would follow through or not but there is interest there and hubby would be all for it! :roll:

Right now we are focusing on seeking men for me to play with.

Great question!
You would make a wonderful unicorn. (Another couple’s plaything)
Playing with a well-married man, as opposed to a unattached one, might alleviate some anxiety for your husband.

Is hub content with sitting on the sideline?
He is still a potential pleasure resource, you know. (arms, fingers, tongue, vibrator, extension, etc.).
He may want some measure of reclaiming you. Invent something fun. #Aftercare

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm

[/quote]
Great question!
You would make a wonderful unicorn. (Another couple’s plaything)
Playing with a well-married man, as opposed to a unattached one, might alleviate some anxiety for your husband.

Is hub content with sitting on the sideline?
He is still a potential pleasure resource, you know. (arms, fingers, tongue, vibrator, extension, etc.).
He may want some measure of reclaiming you. Invent something fun. #Aftercare[/quote]

Just questioned hubby :roll: and he would love to see me playing with another couple! "You could explore both fantasies at once." :oops:
He actually doesn't have any anxiety over me playing with another man at all. He doesn't want to be involved with any play between myself and another man, he wants to watch.

We are still talking about aftercare and reclaiming and how that will go.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:05 am

My wife and I are also in our fifties, and we took the plunge just last Friday, so we are in the middle of the aftereffects (only positive so far). I think you and your husband are at a very good starting point for hotwifing, the communication between you seems to be excellent and you both know what you want to get out of doing it. That both of you are willing to explore it as a way to get around your husbands health problem, and gain pleasure for both of you is nothing less than wonderful.

If I should give you an advice, it would be to find a guy who already knows the game, and take the time needed to get to know him before you do anything. It's important that the first experience is a good one, and doing it that way, will make both you and your husband feel more secure about it.

We have been very lucky in that regard, and it has been as close to perfect as it could be - I don't think we would have been where we are today without doing it that way.

I wish you good luck in your new exciting adventure :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:19 am

viking43 wrote:My wife and I are also in our fifties, and we took the plunge just last Friday, so we are in the middle of the aftereffects (only positive so far). I think you and your husband are at a very good starting point for hotwifing, the communication between you seems to be excellent and you both know what you want to get out of doing it. That both of you are willing to explore it as a way to get around your husbands health problem, and gain pleasure for both of you is nothing less than wonderful.

If I should give you an advice, it would be to find a guy who already knows the game, and take the time needed to get to know him before you do anything. It's important that the first experience is a good one, and doing it that way, will make both you and your husband feel more secure about it.

We have been very lucky in that regard, and it has been as close to perfect as it could be - I don't think we would have been where we are today without doing it that way.

I wish you good luck in your new exciting adventure :)
Thanks for the advice.

I have been looking at profiles on SLS, specifically those that mention they have experience with hotwife couples. My husband knows that I intend on messaging with any potential men prior to meeting up with them. We would have to travel a bit to meet anyone so I want any issues figured out ahead of time so no one is wasting their time, even if it is just meet and greet.

Congrats to you and your wife on your new status! How exciting, I hope that our first time goes just as smoothly when the time is right (hopefully soon).

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:33 am

This story is very sexually exciting to read, and the real excitement for me is the love and devotion between a couple married for many years. I admire husbands that love their wives in this special way.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am

nevertoolate wrote:This story is very sexually exciting to read, and the real excitement for me is the love and devotion between a couple married for many years. I admire husbands that love their wives in this special way.
Thank you for acknowledging our very real bond. My husband is my rock and if he didn't feel secure in all this we wouldn't move ahead. The most important thing to me remains our relationship during all this. We are fulfilling needs for each other through this journey, that is what is most important.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 am

Set up the Google Voice number today so we are all ready to start making contact with potential men. I am going to take a deep breath and spend some time with my sweetie the next couple of days before we switch to a paid SLS membership and start up communications over there.
Still not quite ready to meet with anyone in person but ready to start making contact and searching for someone who will be a good fit for us.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Sounds like a good plan, good luck with your search. I hope you will be just as lucky as we were with your first guy :up:

I wish Michigan wasn't so far away from Denmark - I would love to get to know you and maybe be your first. And MrsViking would love it too - she likes sharing just as much as I :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:02 pm

viking43 wrote:Sounds like a good plan, good luck with your search. I hope you will be just as lucky as we were with your first guy :up:

I wish Michigan wasn't so far away from Denmark - I would love to get to know you and maybe be your first. And MrsViking would love it too - she likes sharing just as much as I :)

I am blushing at you offer Sir :oops: ;)
I am actually looking forward to meeting other couples in the lifestyle, in person, almost as much as potential play partners. (well maybe not that much :roll: )

My husband is a cautious man and is concerned about fakes and phony online profiles so I will have to be extra careful for his peace of mind while searching.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:35 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:My husband is a cautious man and is concerned about fakes and phony online profiles so I will have to be extra careful for his peace of mind while searching.
He's right, there are idiots, assholes and flakes out there, so it's better to have too many meet and greets without result, than it is to find yourself in a hotel room with an asshole or deal with the feelings caused by a flake. It's better to take it slow and try to limit the risk of being exposed to that.

I know it's a long shot, but nevertheless I'm serious - If you should ever come to Denmark, let me know. I'm allowed to play alone, and have done it before. - take a look at Sexy Adventures in the Land of Vikings. That was a fun and very sexy experience :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:56 pm

We now have a paid subscription over at SLS which means I will be open to interactions over there. I have been making a short list of potential profiles that I am interested in.
I am considering whether we are ready for a party that is coming up in about 3 weeks. Not necessarily for play but for dipping our toes into the environment and potentially a first meeting with someone.

Do I have to set up a Kik account? Or can I get away with just using the SLS platform along with Google voice?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:45 am

Took a deep breath and started chatting on SLS, baby steps but I am moving forward.
A little flirting + a little nervous laughter = a good first attempt

saunatime
Prepubescent

Unread post by saunatime » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am

Hello

I have been reading and enjoying your journey. Would you be willing to share your SLS profile name or... you can find me in the central UP under a very Finnish name.

For what it's worth. I have never posted on the site before.

Hope to hear from you.