New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 27, 2022 8:24 am

weluvtoodoit wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:11 am
Hi 2UP, if I recall, I have never commented on any of your posts but this one moved me beyond what I usually enjoy when reading your posts. Your sharing of such personal things shows what a great lady you are. Your posts of naughty getaways are so fun to read and like so many others, I wait to see when you post another playdate. The icing on the cake for me is how you always make family first. We have been in those shoes too and consider ourselves lucky to have had that opportunity that others may not have had.

Thanks for taking me along on your journey both in and out of the bedroom!
Thanks for those kind words!
Yes family is and always will be first for me, never a doubt there. ❤
It may be a difficult time but it will not be wasted, instead we will all find ways to enjoy our time together and work on how to continue after each one is gone.

My journey will continue, it just has a slightly different focus right now.
You never know...... might just decide I need a stress relieving break and meet up with H or (new guy) M. 😈

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:49 am

Hello! I am new to this forum, but I think your husband have a real’s MAN attitude to allow you to look for sexual satisfaction with another men. I fully understand him and I also understand your concerns or fears, but all will be fine.
I think you should consider this option, this will certainly boost yours and your husbands strengths and who knows, this adrenaline might even help him with a health recovery.
My only recommendation would for you not to have one bull only, avoid your husband to think you are finding another love, it is just sex. Please consider to become a hot wife and have several men, this way you will always have stories to tell.
I am sure you are on the right step.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:30 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 7:49 am
Hello! I am new to this forum, but I think your husband have a real’s MAN attitude to allow you to look for sexual satisfaction with another men. I fully understand him and I also understand your concerns or fears, but all will be fine.
I think you should consider this option, this will certainly boost yours and your husbands strengths and who knows, this adrenaline might even help him with a health recovery.
My only recommendation would for you not to have one bull only, avoid your husband to think you are finding another love, it is just sex. Please consider to become a hot wife and have several men, this way you will always have stories to tell.
Thanks for your comments and your support!

I'm way ahead of you 😉 I became an "official hotwife" in September 2018! And I have always been upfront about the fact that I will never be exclusive with any man. It's what works for us.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:52 am

Let's see where did I leave off last time?

H is having to take care of some health issues so we might not be able to meet for a couple months. Makes me sad but as his friend I would rather he take care of his own health first.

I moved my conversations with M to texting and we shared some additional pictures including face pics on my side. I was nervous as there was a delay in his response 😯 He has been very understanding about my needing to deal with Mom's health care issues as a priority.

I told him I was planning on scheduling a couple meetings or play dates the end if the month.

Unfortunately it looks like (as of last night) I may need to see my Mom again instead of waiting another month. 😕
Bad news seems to form in groups......
My 6 month follow up testing came back "suspicious" so it looks like I will probably be having another biopsy 😟
Hubby is having some outpatient surgery this week.

Every time things settle down, I meet someone I am interested in, and get mentally ready to go forward real life puts the brakes on play time.

I almost feel sorry for my next play date 🤣
Going To Wear Him Out!!! 😈😈

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:59 am

Something fun 🤭

I was getting a massage and we started talking. Apparently her boyfriend "thinks" he is a Dom and doesn't like it if she is at all assertive sexually. We had a long conversation about D/s and BDSM in general.
I admitted I write erotica as an easy way to discuss the subject since I don't know her that well.

My advice after our conversation was to ask him "what does being dominant mean to you?" He doesn't seem to approve of the way she conducts herself but doesn't want to help her develop her submissive side. I explained that he should be leading her but respecting her limits/boundaries. I think that was an aha moment for her.

Fun conversation! 😀

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:21 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:30 am
tempus_fugit36 wrote:

I'm way ahead of you 😉 I became an "official hotwife" in September 2018! And I have always been upfront about the fact that I will never be exclusive with any man. It's what works for us.
Wow…my apologies for been that late, I a, new here… :) how is your husband recovering and how was it the first time or couple of times that you cucked him, if you wouldn’t mind to tell. Was that any bad feelings for you or to your husband to be passive for the first time and just watch?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:38 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:21 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:30 am
tempus_fugit36 wrote:

Wow…my apologies for been that late, I a, new here… :) how is your husband recovering and how was it the first time or couple of times that you cucked him, if you wouldn’t mind to tell. Was that any bad feelings for you or to your husband to be passive for the first time and just watch?
I wrote about my first few times earlier in my thread (sorry I don't know the page number)
It was his choice to alter our original plans and have me play solo before the 1st time.
Hubby is considered cancer free (thank you for asking that question)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am

I miss you my friends.....
I am spending time with Mom soaking up the memories while we still have her.

Thinking about life's adventures ahead of me and the memories I will make for myself.

Live life to the fullest and don't regret anything! ❤💙

I'm not sure when I will be back actively posting, but I will be back! 😬😘

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:33 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am

Thinking about life's adventures ahead of me and the memories I will make for myself.

We miss you too.

Enjoy this time you have with your mom. And we look forward to reading all about your adventures once you are back :)

In the meantime, hugs from me to you.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am

WAIT!!!! You've been missing??? OK, that's why I haven't been chastised lately for something I said or didn't say!!! :D :lol: You know I'm kidding, but seriously, I have noted your reduced presence here and I knew why. So, I'm hoping everything is going as well as can be expected and I'm looking forward to your return to us here. You have been missed. So from Vixen and I, best wishes and we hope you will be able to cope with the trying times ahead. 💖💋

Rascal

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:17 pm

Precious, special time. Treasure every moment.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:20 pm

Hey, I hope everything is going okay with you Mom and Husband, I been through all that and is a devastating period of time. Stay strong it gets better after time. The memories keep you going. You have Me and my wifes prayers for you both

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Thank you for all the support and the PM'S I appreciate it!
I needed some time for myself after saying goodbye to my Mom.

Spending her final moments with her was the most beautiful experience in my life but also the saddest 😢

I hope to catch up with all of you and find out what I've been missing out on.

As far as hotwifing.....I have started having some conversations but I am not ready to meet anyone. Not sure when I will be ready? If they can't wait they aren't right for me 😏

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:00 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:15 pm
Thank you for all the support and the PM'S I appreciate it!
I needed some time for myself after saying goodbye to my Mom.

Spending her final moments with her was the most beautiful experience in my life but also the saddest 😢

I hope to catch up with all of you and find out what I've been missing out on.

As far as hotwifing.....I have started having some conversations but I am not ready to meet anyone. Not sure when I will be ready? If they can't wait they aren't right for me 😏
❤️❤️❤️

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:17 am

I will be mostly offline for the next week or so spending what time I can with my Dad.

After all those years together understandably he just doesn't want to be here without her 💔
He is now on hospice and they haven't given him too much time so my time will be spent with him ❤
This isn't entirely unexpected so besides the fact that it is "a lot" being so close together we are doing well.

I will be reading and responding to PM'S sporadically.
See you soon! 😘

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:21 am

You, my dear 2UP, are doing exactly what you should be doing!!! Spending that precious time with the person who was so strongly influential in your development, and who was your anchor for many years is without doubt what you need to do to hopefully make his last days here with you special for him AND for you too!!! It is such a romantic ending for him to go so soon after his wife has parted from you. Not romantic in the usual sense of the word but that he held on till she passed and was in God's hands, and now it's his time. It does give you a double whammy to have him in this situation but hopefully, your grief for them is combined and isn't stretched out separately. My best wishes to you and he over the remaining time you have together. ❤ Warm hugs for you!!

Rascal

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:00 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:17 am
I will be mostly offline for the next week or so spending what time I can with my Dad.

After all those years together understandably he just doesn't want to be here without her 💔
He is now on hospice and they haven't given him too much time so my time will be spent with him ❤
This isn't entirely unexpected so besides the fact that it is "a lot" being so close together we are doing well.

I will be reading and responding to PM'S sporadically.
See you soon! 😘
My own mother died 10 years ago and my father died just three weeks later after 60 years of marriage. My Mum was frail and even in his 90s with the rest of his family living thousands of miles away, he saw his role as her protector and provider. On her death, he could genuinely say that his duty was done and in his role as loving husband, he had ensured that she knew she was loved and cares for to the end.

And so, he could let go and he died unexpectedly in his sleep soon after, sadly with none of us nearby. Be with him. And Wife_uk and I wish you well at this special time.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:39 pm

2up, You have My wife and I deepest prayers during these stressful times. Please take care!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:43 pm

Early yesterday morning I got the call that my Dad had passed away.

He told me Thursday "I'll be gone tomorrow". He knew the next day would have been her birthday and he wanted to be in Heaven with her on her birthday. ❤ He missed it by only a few hours.

Their love was the kind that is written about in books and made into movies. "The moment I saw her I knew she would be my wife". They were devoted to each other in a way that you don't often see these days.

I will miss both of them every day but am comforted by the fact that they are where they should be, together ❤♥

After I say my final goodbye surrounded by family and friends I will take a little time for myself before diving back in again.

See you soon 😘

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:54 pm

I understand your sorrow. Take time to heal....
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:41 am

It doesn’t matter how old we get, one’s parents are always the rock. Take comfort in all those great memories. There are so many today that don’t have those memories. I wish you the best in your road to healing. Deepest condolences my friend.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:02 am

Like you, I am so fortunate to have had parents that were role models. So sorry for your loss.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:26 am

You take whatever time you need. I'm so sorry for your loss.

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:47 am

2inup, you have my deepest sympathies for your loss, there are no words to ease your pain but know that the good memories never leave. Please have peace in journey. Your friend
FarmerJ

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:55 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Early yesterday morning I got the call that my Dad had passed away.

[---]

See you soon 😘
My sincere condolances. Must be tough to miss both parents so soon after each other. Take your time 2inUP.

Hope to see you back in the game