New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wistful

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Earlier I proffered six off-the-cuff guesses as to 2inUP’s new “focus.” And, according to her, one of them was at least tangentially a correct candidate.

I think I might re-purpose and paraphrase Sherlock Holmes as regards my amateur sleuthing: Eliminate the impossible, and whatever remains must be the truth.

We have to take 2inUP’s posts as gospel, as least for this purpose—and she has just firmly rejected two of my guesses based on paid companionship.

I can reject the first of my own guesses (at least as I wrote it, only admits of pure fantasy.) But a real-life alternate social network site could still be in play for 2inUP.

She said she has begun “a bit of flirting” so maybe my idea of hunting locally has merit? But then she adds “discretion” is still the watchword, so maybe nothing local? Mixed signals.

She has said nothing about women, so that has to remain in the mix.

I think I need some help from you other commenters, some of whom may have more closely followed 2inUP—and especially those who may have had secret access to her comments and thoughts in the VHW cloister. Maybe, based on intimate knowledge of this thread, some of you can help eliminate the impossible from the (now down to four) list:

1— new social site?
2 — local interactions (Does anyone have an idea of possible outside the home work commitments?) Could it be a contact from work?
3 —a traveling/vacation rendezvous (but how would she have met, and now be flirting with, that certain someone?
4— a woman?

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:54 pm

I'll admit it--I'm beginning to feel like a panelist on the old "What's my line?--or maybe a contestant on Family Feud.

1--social site?--Could it be someone from OHW?

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:39 pm

How's about something more involved with OHW, even though she is already an admin?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:56 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:39 pm
How's about something more involved with OHW, even though she is already an admin?
🤫 Don't tell them I was flirting with you, Happy 😘
Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:00 am

I continue to ruminate over 2inUP’s “guessing game,”—where she encouraged our conjectures about her plans moving forward in a “different direction.”

I recently offered a couple of fairly narrow ideas: members from OHW, or acquaintances from work. 2inUP has not acknowledged either of those to be on the mark—and it would only be fair for her to announce the end of the game if a correct answer were given, so I believe I can remove those two guesses from consideration.

Also perhaps “women” can be eliminated from my list. 2inUP said I was “close” on one of my original categories, but not really correct. “Women” is such a yes-or-no choice that “close” would be an unlikely evaluation.

So my newly winnowed list:

1— a new social site (But not OHW.)

(2inUP has talked some about her affinity for aspects of BDSM. Could her new direction be away from BDSM, or conversely a more exclusive focus there? Is there a new or better meet up site along that line?)

2— local interactions (But not at work.)

(Could 2inUP have stumbled upon and vetted a private close-by lifestyle group, BDSM or otherwise?)

3— traveling/vacation rendezvous

(Maybe a trusted person from her past has resurfaced, and she’s dreaming of joining him for an exotic fling, say in the South of France?

So am I getting any warmer, or just straying further from the truth?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:51 pm

You can definitely remove any kind of work connection.

And although in the past I entertained the idea of playing with men from OHW on 2 separate occasions (oops - that might not have been public knowledge) 🫢 neither one was a good fit when it came to evaluating whether or not to move forward.

I have occasionally considered playing with women, but honestly I'm having fun playing with men and haven’t explored all my options yet, so no need to look elsewhere yet 😂

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:37 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:51 pm
You can definitely remove any kind of work connection.

And although in the past I entertained the idea of playing with men from OHW on 2 separate occasions (oops - that might not have been public knowledge) 🫢 neither one was a good fit when it came to evaluating whether or not to move forward.

I have occasionally considered playing with women, but honestly I'm having fun playing with men and haven’t explored all my options yet, so no need to look elsewhere yet 😂
This is a very sexy comment, but I thought we were going to keep it just to ourselves!!! :lol:

As far as women are concerned, I think it would be easier to play more with local women. I know you have had many difficult times to find sexy men to play with. The women would be a good substitute if the men were not responding as much as you needed.

Rascal

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:22 am

Taking a new tack may be in order for this game of Twenty Questions about 2inUP’s statements that she is “looking forward to going in a different direction,” and it is “time for some different scenery.”

Metaphorical language, I had supposed, to describe her new lifestyle quest.

But maybe we should be taking her words completely literally. Is she planning to move from Michigan’s U.P. to a place with not only different scenery but also greater lifestyle opportunities? Could this be the answer?

If so, will 2intheUPMichigan now need to come up with a new golden OHW name?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:02 am

Wistful wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:22 am
Taking a new tack may be in order for this game of Twenty Questions about 2inUP’s statements that she is “looking forward to going in a different direction,” and it is “time for some different scenery.”

Metaphorical language, I had supposed, to describe her new lifestyle quest.

But maybe we should be taking her words completely literally. Is she planning to move from Michigan’s U.P. to a place with not only different scenery but also greater lifestyle opportunities? Could this be the answer?

If so, will 2intheUPMichigan now need to come up with a new golden OHW name?
B I N G O 👍

I never thought it would happen, but we are planning on moving out of state this year.
I'm not sure if I would change my name here 🤔 but I have already thought about changing the profile name on SLS.

Nothing is finalized yet, but hubby asked, and I agreed. You all know once I agree I am all in 🤣

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:10 am

So, moving huh?? I'm guessing you guys are looking for places with less snow and ice??? I think the Mid Atlantic is a GREAT place to live and so many cultural opportunities in all directions!! Will any family stay behind that you might visit from time to time?

Rascal

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:34 am

Mystery solved? Case closed?

Not quite. There still remains 2inUP’s enigmatic comment, “I have already started a bit of flirting. . .”

Where? and How?—But I think I’ll just leave these questions as exercises for the rest of the readers.

It’s been fun to go on a good treasure hunt. Do I win a prize?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:46 am

Ah yes the flirting comment 😏
I was searching in the area we are planning on moving to (more on that later) and found a familiar profile 😀

It was M the pilot who I was very excited about a few years ago. He was newly divorced, we had a lot of fun messaging, but he just wasn't ready to meet anyone yet (understandable).
I reached out and he is definitely interested in meeting 😊
(His pictures were still open to me) 😈

A path forward but with someone from the past who I never got a chance to meet. Should be fun!!

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:34 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:46 am
Ah yes the flirting comment 😏
I was searching in the area we are planning on moving to (more on that later) and found a familiar profile 😀

It was M the pilot who I was very excited about a few years ago. He was newly divorced, we had a lot of fun messaging, but he just wasn't ready to meet anyone yet (understandable).
I reached out and he is definitely interested in meeting 😊
(His pictures were still open to me) 😈

A path forward but with someone from the past who I never got a chance to meet. Should be fun!!
Woooooooohooooooo!!!! I can't wait to hear how the first meeting goes. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

BlackandKinky
Experienced

Unread post by BlackandKinky » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:24 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:48 am
BlackandKinky wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:06 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Hubby and I will have our 20th anniversary this year and have a solid relationship. We are both in our 50's and I never thought this was something we would consider but our circumstances have moved us in this direction.
My husband had prostate cancer at the age of 50, and with all the treatments we are unable to have sex (penetration). Due to other health issues he is unable to take ED meds.

He loves me so much that he told me, "Just because I can't have sex anymore doesn't mean you should go without too." So we are exploring the option of a hotwife experience as he is very interested in watching me with another man.

I have been reading a lot and started joining a few sites, lurking mostly. I signed us up to go to one event in a couple months to give both of us time to prepare and also time to back out if either of us needs to.

Him giving me this option has lifted some of the devastating loss of our sex life. However the worry over what this could mean for our relationship makes me nervous.
bravo!
Thanks, BlackandKinky, and welcome to my thread 😍
It's hard to believe I wrote that 4 1/2 years ago. Time sure does go by fast!
Thanks for the welcome!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:41 am

Based on my wife and my experiences, don't overthink it and try to figure it out. Let it flow naturally. Always support your wife. Tell her in a loving way that you support her exploring her sexuality. Communicate respectfully with her. She must feel completely comfortable telling you what she wants.

I always tell my wife that I'm in love with her and I admire her sexuality and confidence. I tell her that I love to watch her sucking cock so she makes sure I get a great picture of her sucking cock.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:48 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:41 am
Based on my wife and my experiences, don't overthink it and try to figure it out. Let it flow naturally. Always support your wife. Tell her in a loving way that you support her exploring her sexuality. Communicate respectfully with her. She must feel completely comfortable telling you what she wants.

I always tell my wife that I'm in love with her and I admire her sexuality and confidence. I tell her that I love to watch her sucking cock so she makes sure I get a great picture of her sucking cock.
Oops.....I think maybe there is a misunderstanding here.
My profile name is 2inUP and I am a VHW (verified hotwife) Admin (I don't have a wife) 😉 My hubby is not a member and is not involved in this site in any way.

My thread here was started in 2018 (4.5 years ago) when I was "new and still figuring it all out". A lot has happened since then!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:00 pm

Oh My! I guess a change in location really does make a difference 🤣

I changed my location yesterday to a town in....Indiana! ,Yes we are planning on moving just a little bit south to Indiana 😁

I have 4 or 5 men messaging me right now! Hehe
One of them I am definitely interested in 🤩😋🤤😘😈

Gotta get back to chatting...yippee!!

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:00 pm

I changed my location yesterday to a town in....Indiana! ,Yes we are planning on moving just a little bit south to Indiana 😁

Woooooooohooooooo! Best news I've read all day. I look forward to seeing who the lucky man may be. In the meantime, what are you thinking for a new user name? Hoosier something?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:30 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Woooooooohooooooo! Best news I've read all day. I look forward to seeing who the lucky man may be. In the meantime, what are you thinking for a new user name? Hoosier something?
Oh No! I have no idea 🤣
I was thinking IndyGoddess but that just makes me giggle and I'm not going to be playing in Indy so thinking that might not work.
Including Hoosier in the new name would be good.

I'll take suggestions 🤷‍♀️

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:04 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:30 pm

Oh No! I have no idea 🤣
I was thinking IndyGoddess but that just makes me giggle and I'm not going to be playing in Indy so thinking that might not work.

Hoosier hottie? Midwest Mistress? Although I like the "2" in your current name. It connotes that your husband is integral to how you play. So maybe Midwest Mrs?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:05 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:

Oh wow! I'm so happy for you :D. Indiana is a lovely state, I especially like the southern end in the Ohio valley.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 pm

[/quote]

Oh No! I have no idea 🤣

[/quote]
I was thinking HoosierMommy, if you were a guy I would've suggested the more loaded HoosierDaddy. Saying it aloud conveys either meaning.

Spacecadet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spacecadet » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:55 am

:up:
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:04 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:30 pm

Oh No! I have no idea 🤣

Hoosier hottie? Midwest Mistress? Although I like the "2" in your current name. It connotes that your husband is integral to how you play. So maybe Midwest Mrs?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:12 am

The only one I would veto so far is Midwest Mistress because I would be concerned that some guy out there would think I was a cheating wife 😖

If I switched it to Mistress of the Midwest, then men looking for a sub might pass me by, and as a Switch, I enjoy playing with Doms. 😉

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:31 am

GoshenGoddess comes to mind. "Land of Goshen" was on their license plates for years - perhaps still is.