New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 pm

superb101 wrote:You are welcome! Have fun tonight and remember that nothing HAS to happen until you are ready for it to happen!
I intend on having fun, he is a fun guy ;)
I have a feeling that tonight won't be "The night" but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun along the way.

Oh crap - gotta go, he's in town!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:25 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:Deep breath! M is about an hour away and there are butterflies in my stomach. :shock:

It is supposed to be cold tonight so I compromised and am wearing a V-neck sleeveless shirt with a zip up sweater over it to stay warm. I'm going to end up wearing jeans even though I didn't want to - was advised never to wear jeans when I thought there might be playtime. But better to be warm then to freeze!

I really have to shop for some warmer clothes that are "play worthy" :roll:
Jeans have never been a problem for Farmgirl though, she does prefer leggings instead of jeans and has winter weight leggings also. ;)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:52 am

Well, how did it go Ms UP? I'm excited to hear about your date

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:43 am

I know I am so excited!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 am

Oh My - lots to tell :) Don't you just love a teaser! I have to get my thoughts together and I have a comment from M for you also :lol:
I told him that there were other people following what was happening and waiting to hear all about it :mrgreen:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:05 am

Can't wait to hear about it :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 am

I'm going to write this a little at a time ............. (Part 1 of 3)

I was nervous as I walked down the hall looking for M. He is 13 years younger than me so I was a little self-conscious as I had only shared a couple pictures of myself with him. But there was nothing to worry about as when I saw him our eyes locked and although I was nervous I felt an instant connection. There was no hesitation we both went in for the hug right there in the hallway where anyone could have seen us. (Remember this is where I live)

We walked side by side talking the entire way to the bar area so that we could sit and talk. It was about 8:45 when we sat down and we stayed there until about 10:30 when they started to shut down the lights. We talked about our lives some and our interest in the lifestyle. There weren’t many people in the bar area so we were free to talk without any concern with being overheard. (No we didn’t hold hands – remember I live in this town)

He told me that he had reserved a hotel room with a Jacuzzi ahead of time in case things went well. He asked if I was interested in going back there with him. I really didn’t want the night to end so I told him that I wasn’t making any promises on how far things would go but that I would go with him. We walked out to our cars and that’s when it happened! Our first kiss! And wow this guy really puts his all into a kiss. Hands roaming my back a grab to my ass, a hand in my hair! I felt like I was being devoured! Ok, that was good :D Oh yeah almost forgot to breath, and now I had to drive a car? :lol:
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:12 am

Sounds like you were indeed off to a good start.

Looking forward to hearing the rest unfold :-).

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:16 am

Excellent writing! Please continue

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 am

sadie wrote:Sounds like you were indeed off to a good start.

Looking forward to hearing the rest unfold :-).
Ooh sadie wait until you hear the comment from M about our night ;)
I told him I would be posting and he gave me a comment to share!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:50 am

Ready for the next installment? Sorry had to take care of my regular life .... (Part 2 of 3)

I followed him to the hotel and waited while he checked in. I was so glad that I didn’t see anyone that I knew – that was my biggest worry about playing in town! It was a really nice room but I didn’t have but a minute to look around before he was rubbing my shoulders. He suggested I lay down on the bed so that he could do a better job. Now who am I to refuse a back rub? After a minute I took off my sweater (still had my tank on). He of course was paying as much attention to grabbing my ass as rubbing my back – but who am I to complain!

After my muscles started to relax he joined me on the bed. As a “bigger girl” it really is sexy when I big strong man can pull me around :D He flipped me over and slid me toward him. (Seriously he just grabbed hold of my thighs and pulled me toward him – swoon!) Yeah okay big guy come and get me – wouldn’t that be what you were thinking? I know that was what went through my mind!

Oh yeah more kissing, that was hot! He really puts his all into it never just a kiss and they aren’t sweet they are sinful! Licking, biting, damn! Okay …. Where was I again? Oh yeah it gets a little fuzzy in my head (no drinking either) but it wasn’t long until I was only in my bra and panties and he loved the black lace. “Very sexy” was what he said when he saw them.

more later .............
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:22 pm

As exciting as it is for me to read this, I cannot imagine how turned on hubby must have been to get all the juicy details.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm on the edge of my seat!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Oh sorry - real life needed my attention :) getting another installment ready now. Be back soon!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm

The rest of the story - and yes how I lost my hotwife virginity (you knew that was coming!) - (Part 3 of 3)

As I lay there on my back watching him strip down and then lean down toward me all I could do is smile inside. I started out this night thinking that we were just going to talk but here we were on this huge bed with this big strong man pressed tight up against me taking my breath away and I felt any last resistance just slip away as I surrendered to the moment. I was here to capture that essence of being a woman that I had lost and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. For once my brain didn’t take over, I was free to just be and feel.

With my legs wrapped around his thighs and him thrusting against me, my body couldn’t help but to respond. He slipped his fingers under my lace panties to find me bare and more than ready for him. Sliding his hands down my legs he told me he loved how smooth my legs were as he placed my feet on his chest. He reached over to grab a condom out of his pants then sliding my panties off, he pressed my legs forward and held on tightly to the back of my thighs. M followed through on his earlier text to me by looking into my eyes as he finally sank into me. I took a deep breath as I felt him enter me for the first time. I reached by arms up above me head and luxuriated in the feeling of being filled once again.

It was a little uncomfortable at first but that was understandable considering my situation. This big strong man was so patient and kind and accommodating. He wanted me to feel good above everything and I think we tried every possible position (and a few I had never even thought of) until we found those that were most comfortable. Of course he couldn’t get enough of me “backing up that ass” :lol: onto him and we kept changing back often so that he could enjoy the view.

I never felt uncomfortable because of my size in fact I never once thought about how my body looked once we got started until after and I was getting dressed. Now that is a good man that can keep a woman so completely distracted that she could care less about her body image! Yes it was that all consuming that I didn’t even think for one minute about how I looked from the second we entered the hotel room. Actually I take that back I don’t think I thought about it at all the whole time I was with him. It just felt so natural. He had already called me sexy in our texting and made me feel beautiful the entire time. And this man decided that he wanted to keep seeing me before we even got to the hotel :D Nice!

I had already told him about this message board during our time at the bar and while we were at the hotel he asked if I wanted him to take any pictures for “my followers”. I’m so sorry to tell you that I told him No! :roll:

We texted this morning and I asked if he had any words for “my followers” (he liked that everyone was so interested in our evening) about our time together and his response was “I’m honored. It was incredible.” So there you have it everyone this 53 year old woman lost her hotwife virginity to a 41 year old man who thinks it was incredible and wants to see her on a regular basis. That makes me want to giggle! LOL Yes we are already talking about meeting again.

Is there more to the story and what happened? Yes! But I hit the highlights and shared a lot of my thoughts but some things will remain private.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Wow! Congratulations on losing your hotwife cherry! I remember Flirtywife losing hers about 5 years ago like it was yesterday. It sounds like it could not have gone any better and I hope you have many years and many men in you hotwife adventures. You and your husband are now in an elite group.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Flirtywifeshubby wrote:Wow! Congratulations on losing your hotwife cherry! I remember Flirtywife losing hers about 5 years ago like it was yesterday. It sounds like it could not have gone any better and I hope you have many years and many men in you hotwife adventures. You and your husband are now in an elite group.

Thank you so much! It will be a good memory to have and I can't imagine it going better.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:Congratulations!! :D I'm so happy your 1st time was such a good experience. And how cute your guy referred to "your followers!"

And feeling beautiful ~not self-conscious about your weight~ get used to that! Because it's true!
Thanks! And yes he was cute too ;)
He actually reached for his cell phone to offer to take a picture while I was backing that ass up - oops TMI - nope sorry people that view is for the men in the room only :lol:

I felt just as sexy and beautiful as he told me I was. That young guy certainly was good for my ego. And the fact that he was the one crashed out when I was wide awake when I was leaving. :cool:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the club, I'm glad your 1st experience was good - you picked the right guy! :up: :D

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:37 am

So very hot! Great writing, too!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:50 am

Wow, sounds like an incredibly sexy first time. Mr M really seemed aware and respectfully hot.

Nowvthe big question. What about your husband and his first experience sharing his wife? Were you guys in touch through out your date? No pics or videos for him? How was the reconnect once you arrived home?

Now one mundane question if you don't mind. We are doing the bridge and the falls in two weeks. Will there still be fall colors?
Last edited by stillcanhang57 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:50 am

Ms UP

You have done a wonderful job of sharing every little baby step with us since you started this thread just 3 short months ago.

I also would like to congratulate you on this monumental leap and tell you how happy I am for you that it went so well.

Mr GILF

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 am

viking43 wrote:Congratulations and welcome to the club, I'm glad your 1st experience was good - you picked the right guy! :up: :D
Thanks for the welcome, nice club I think I will like it here :lol:
He really was a great choice for my first experience because he focused so much attention on me that I didn't have a chance to get lost in my thoughts.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:11 am

superb101 wrote:So very hot! Great writing, too!
We had great chemistry but I think both of us anticipated that just from our texting before we met.
:oops: I actually toned down my writing a lot since it was about me :lol: my writing style is usually much more explicit but I just couldn't go there about my own personal experience.

*** For those that were not already aware I write erotica under a pen name on Amazon :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Wow, sounds like an incredibly sexy first time. Mr M really seemed aware and respectfully hot.

Nowvthe big question. What about your husband and his first experience sharing his wife? Were you guys in touch through out your date? No pics or videos for him? How was the reconnect once you arrived home?

Very sexy and hot yes! M very respectful and considerate throughout and completely focused on me :D

Hubby has been pretty quiet about the whole thing but he is one to think things over before offering his opinion, so I am not surprised. No there was never any discussion of pics or videos as he would know I would not be comfortable with that at this point. At a later time maybe.
He was asleep by the time I got home but I think that was a good thing as I needed time to process things in my head before I saw him.