New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:26 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:Ms UP

You have done a wonderful job of sharing every little baby step with us since you started this thread just 3 short months ago.

I also would like to congratulate you on this monumental leap and tell you how happy I am for you that it went so well.

Mr GILF
Thanks Mr GILF it has been helpful to me to have you all here supporting me as I hesitantly took those shaky steps forward not sure if I would ever be comfortable taking that final leap but determined that this was our best option. There have been frustrations and disappointments along the way but I am still convinced that this was the best option available to us.
Now it's time to settle in and find out how to make this all fit into our daily life.
It's hard to believe it's been only 3 months!

rickflst

Unread post by rickflst » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:15 am

Wow that sounds like a wonderful way to lose that hw virginity. I am sure M feels very lucky to have been with you.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:53 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:He actually reached for his cell phone to offer to take a picture while I was backing that ass up - oops TMI - nope sorry people that view is for the men in the room only :lol:
Disappointed that there won't be pics for us, but of course I understand.

But that word "men" ... I love that you're already thinking in terms of more than just one! ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 am

rickflst wrote:Wow that sounds like a wonderful way to lose that hw virginity. I am sure M feels very lucky to have been with you.
He made everything so easy and natural all my awkwardness just fell away.
Yes his comments said it all :D when I asked if he had any words about our time together. His response was simply "I'm honored. It was incredible."
I don't think he wanted me to leave but I told him no overnights and he respected that. The next morning he was talking about our next time :mrgreen:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 am

vicg wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:He actually reached for his cell phone to offer to take a picture while I was backing that ass up - oops TMI - nope sorry people that view is for the men in the room only :lol:
Disappointed that there won't be pics for us, but of course I understand.

But that word "men" ... I love that you're already thinking in terms of more than just one! ;)
Caught me!!!
Actually it has always been my plan to find more than one FWB because I never wanted my husband to think that my loyalty or attention was divided between him and one other man. He should never have to worry about me having deep feelings for these men. Fondness, sure but not more than that. This way with more than one he will understand (hopefully) it truly is just about playing.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:41 am

I'm really happy for the three (and hopefully more!) of you! Very fun story to follow and glad you had such a wonderful first time experience. Still interested to know how this affected you as a couple, if hubby had any angst about it, what sorts of details does he want to here, and how your intimacy might have changed.

Congrats!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 am

Hubby was quiet about it on Monday but he is one that needs to think about things so I let him to his thoughts and acted naturally. I wanted him to see by my actions that this didn't change anything between us.
I asked him if he wanted any pictures or details and he said no. He verified that he just wanted to know who I was meeting where and when.
We have a very strong bond, he has my heart and always will. He started joking last night about having a woman coming over in the morning before I wake up :lol: Of course he would not do that but I am hopeful that it was a small way for him to show me his acceptance. We laugh a lot around here!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:31 am

I've been thinking about our journey and a recent email led me to an interesting thought:

My husband may not actually be "turned on" by my being a hotwife but instead feels satisfied with the fact that I am able to be satisfied by another man.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:I've been thinking about our journey and a recent email led me to an interesting thought:

My husband may not actually be "turned on" by my being a hotwife but instead feels satisfied with the fact that I am able to be satisfied by another man.
I kind of assumed that to be the case all along based on your descriptions of your conversations. It takes a special kind of freak (like those of us on this board) to enjoy it and be turned on by it. The most mainstream response from a husband would be jealousy and insecurity. So you might have your own "special kind of freak" if he's truly just satisfied for you without any sense of negative emotions. Good for you guys!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:10 am

I assume what your husband is feeling is referred to as compersion. It's basically him feeling happiness or compassion for you and your new happiness.

It's one of the most selfless things a person can do and you are truly blessed. Please give him a huge high five for us and pass on our respect.

I hope that his health continues to improve , 1 yupper to another.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:13 pm

It is very true we have been through a lot together and he just wants to see me happy.
I hope that I have calmed his concerns about losing me just because I am able to find an outlet for sex with someone else.

He is still my sweetie and always will be :D

Thanks for the good wishes on his health :up:

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Good luck to you all, enjoy yourself and thank you for sharing.

fkmywfxn
Virgin

Unread post by fkmywfxn » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:18 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:Him giving me this option has lifted some of the devastating loss of our sex life. However the worry over what this could mean for our relationship makes me nervous.
You are a lucky woman and your husband is worthy of respect.

Great sex causes great emotions. If I were your husband I would be perfectly OK with the physical part but I would be worried about the emotional part.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:29 am

fkmywfxn wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:Him giving me this option has lifted some of the devastating loss of our sex life. However the worry over what this could mean for our relationship makes me nervous.
You are a lucky woman and your husband is worthy of respect.

Great sex causes great emotions. If I were your husband I would be perfectly OK with the physical part but I would be worried about the emotional part.
My husband never had anything to worry about with me when it came to emotions. It was his emotions that were the concern.

** It's interesting to be presented with statements I made a while ago and realize how very much we have grown and evolved in this process.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:42 am

8toplaywith wrote:Good luck to you all, enjoy yourself and thank you for sharing.

My main reason for sharing was wanting to pay it forward and give hope to those that were in my place. Hope that others can find decent people out there and make their first experience great too.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:50 am

So , now that the both of you have had time to talk and let this all sink in, have you made plans to see M again in the very near future or will you explore a potential new candidate?
Also was wondering, do you share all of your communications with your amazing husband?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:22 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:So , now that the both of you have had time to talk and let this all sink in, have you made plans to see M again in the very near future or will you explore a potential new candidate?
Also was wondering, do you share all of your communications with your amazing husband?
We both M and I have some scheduling issues right now but I am hopeful that we can arrange something soon. I am also hoping that I can find a workable date to meet up with someone else ;) that I have already been in contact with.

We are still planning on driving to a party the end of October and hubby will be present at the beginning of the party but has already told me that he will probably go back to the room before the after party starts. (his choice) I will be meeting up with H - who I have been in contact with for over a month.

I don't share the actual texts or emails anymore unless they are of a specific "educational" nature. That is mainly because he has told me "you don't have to show me all that" :roll: :lol: He is not the communicator anyway that has always been my job :up:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote: My main reason for sharing was wanting to pay it forward and give hope to those that were in my place. Hope that others can find decent people out there and make their first experience great too.
I asked my wife to read what you posted as I am in much the same boat as your husband.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:10 pm

SutterKane wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote: My main reason for sharing was wanting to pay it forward and give hope to those that were in my place. Hope that others can find decent people out there and make their first experience great too.
I asked my wife to read what you posted as I am in much the same boat as your husband.
SutterKane if your wife is a member here please have her contact me if she wants to have someone to chat with. It's not an easy situation to cope with, I get it!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
stillcanhang57 wrote:So , now that the both of you have had time to talk and let this all sink in, have you made plans to see M again in the very near future or will you explore a potential new candidate?
We both M and I have some scheduling issues right now but I am hopeful that we can arrange something soon. I am also hoping that I can find a workable date to meet up with someone else ;) that I have already been in contact with.

We are still planning on driving to a party the end of October and hubby will be present at the beginning of the party but has already told me that he will probably go back to the room before the after party starts. (his choice) I will be meeting up with H - who I have been in contact with for over a month.

I don't share the actual texts or emails anymore unless they are of a specific "educational" nature. That is mainly because he has told me "you don't have to show me all that" :roll: :lol: He is not the communicator anyway that has always been my job :up:
Jesus, so not only is he so trusting and supportive that he allows you full liberty and privacy in your conversations but he's willing to take a road trip to an event, stay long enough to give you comfort and then dismiss himself so you can persue!
This amazing man sets the bar pretty high for the rest of us supportive guys.
Whatvhe may lack temporarily in physical abilities, he clearly makes up for in his emotional support and trust to see you happy.
Please update your road trip adventure afterwards.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:10 pm

stillcanhang57 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Jesus, so not only is he so trusting and supportive that he allows you full liberty and privacy in your conversations but he's willing to take a road trip to an event, stay long enough to give you comfort and then dismiss himself so you can persue!
This amazing man sets the bar pretty high for the rest of us supportive guys.
Whatvhe may lack temporarily in physical abilities, he clearly makes up for in his emotional support and trust to see you happy.
Please update your road trip adventure afterwards.
Now you understand when I say that this is not a marriage on paper! This is a true partnership and he has nothing to worry about. I have taken care of him for years and he is now taking care of me in this way. We share our lives together, everything except sex.
I don't expect to be able to travel very often to parties but he is willing to take me to this one :D because he knows how very much I want to go.

I will be sure to give some kind of report on the road trip to the party.

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Looking forward to it!

I know this is all brand new so there's lot's of possibilities but Iam wondering. Since your husband made the very selfless choice to sign off on you playing solo, do you think that maybe sometime down the road you guys may explore him actually being physically present during play?
I ask because I am curious if it might help with his ED issues and spark something that the two of you haven't tried. Do you sense any change in his state of arousal when you re-tell the night with Mr M?
Sorry if this is too personal.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:41 am

stillcanhang57 wrote:Looking forward to it!

I know this is all brand new so there's lot's of possibilities but Iam wondering. Since your husband made the very selfless choice to sign off on you playing solo, do you think that maybe sometime down the road you guys may explore him actually being physically present during play?
I ask because I am curious if it might help with his ED issues and spark something that the two of you haven't tried. Do you sense any change in his state of arousal when you re-tell the night with Mr M?
Sorry if this is too personal.
In all honesty if I thought there was a chance it would make a difference I would drag, push, pull or do whatever I had to and get him in that room even if I was uncomfortable ;)

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:11 am

Understood! Lions or Packers for you guy?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:28 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
SutterKane wrote:
SutterKane if your wife is a member here please have her contact me if she wants to have someone to chat with. It's not an easy situation to cope with, I get it!
I'll tell her but she is VERY reluctant to post anything here. She's sure someone will come up to her on the street and say "I know about you on OHW and what you do."
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!