New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 pm

I was feeling sad today because of the funeral this week and I really appreciated the flirty messages that I received today here and on other sites from some interested men.
These are men that didn't necessarily know what I am dealing with right now but it made me smile and distracted me from the feelings of sadness.
My husband is there to support me during the grieving while the other men are a distraction to take my mind off things. It just all works, doesn't it?

Don't ever forget to celebrate life!

stillcanhang57
Experienced

Unread post by stillcanhang57 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:56 pm

So happy to hear your finding support from others and obviously your amazing husband. Distractions are important since hard loss is can be so overwhelming.
Condolences and we are here for ya.

Countinued strength you sexy Yopper

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:03 am

Back home again, trying to get back into the grove. Not sure yet if we will get to the party or not. We have done a lot of traveling in the last week and a half. I will have to see if hubby is willing to drive me.

Have sent messages to "the guys" to let them know my status.

I will be disappointed if I don't go but I know that very soon is when H starts coming up here on vacation (hunting and snowmobiling) so I will be seeing him soon regardless. I just really wanted to go to the party! I am not worried about "wasting" the outfit as at least two of the men will be sure to see it! :mrgreen: :whip:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm

I'm sure that you will blow their minds no matter what you're wearing or not wearing! I find a woman that owns her sexuality to be beautiful. Period! BTW, you could have the husband take some pictures of you in that outfit and post them for us to glory in your radiance!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55 pm

We really need pics to see!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:08 pm

superb101 wrote:We really need pics to see!
LOL - Well remember that M had already offered to take pictures for me to post here - so that would not be an issue. And I know I would have fun dressing up for him ......Hmm would probably have to tell him about the pictures before I show him the outfit however :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: Or there might not be time for pictures!!!

I wish hubby took better pictures but he tends to just point and click. Love him but I don't come out looking my best in the ones he takes and would probably not feel comfortable posting them.
Besides what reason would I give him for putting on the outfit if I wasn't going to the party????
It's not something that I would wear out in public.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:58 am

Tell him the truth! Tell him that there are a legion of 2inUPMichigan fans on this site that are clamoring for to see your new outfit and that he will be the lucky guy that sees it first! Have him take 10-15 pictures and let him pick the hottest ones to post. Why him? Guys know when a woman looks hot to other guys and no woman anywhere ever has liked any picture of herself. EVER. At least in this space-Time Continuum! EVER!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm

I am so very disappointed that we will not be going to the party tomorrow. I was so looking forward to it but at this point I don't think I would be able to enjoy myself.

I was in a car accident a few years ago and right now the pain is too much of an issue for me to ignore and have a good time. Those two long car trips were just too much in such a short amount of time and it is better that I look after my health than make matters worse.

I have already touched base with H and although he was disappointed he will be in my area in a couple weeks and we will meet then. I sent him a couple pictures and he said I looked "hot as hell" and he said that made it worse for him LOL - actually he was very understanding.

Now the question is - what thread do I post the pictures in?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Create a new one in the Hotties section and post the pictures there. Then come back to this thread and post the link. Pictures have to be less than 8K (? been a while, I need to check the sticky on posting pic's again) in size. If resizing them to that size is a problem, PM me and I can resize them for you. A good free program for that and many other things to do with pictures for the net is Ifranview
irfanview(Dot)com
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Ok they are posted and the thread is called "Halloween anyone?"

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Very yummy, thank you! :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote:Very yummy, thank you! :)

Well you are welcome and thank you :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Oh great! I contacted a man about a month ago because of his profile - I really liked it. But of course now that he started communicating with me through email I am getting a bit of a creepy vibe! (big sigh)
Not sure if I want to give it a little time to see if I am reading this right or not? I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines however.
Seriously I have sent him 3 messages total and he wants to know if I would like to see pictures of him and his last swinging partner - Um that would be a big NO!
Apparently he doesn't understand the meaning of the phrase "take things slowly".

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:38 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote: I started out this night thinking that we were just going to talk
but here we were on this huge bed with this big strong man
pressed tight up against me taking my breath away
and I felt any last resistance just slip away as I surrendered to the moment.

With my legs wrapped around his thighs and him thrusting against me,
my body couldn’t help but to respond.

He slipped his fingers under my lace panties to find me bare and more than ready for him.
Sliding his hands down my legs he told me he loved how smooth my legs were as he placed my feet on his chest.

He reached over to grab a condom out of his pants then sliding my panties off,
he pressed my legs forward and held on tightly to the back of my thighs.

M followed through on his earlier text to me by looking into my eyes as he finally sank into me.
I took a deep breath as I felt him enter me for the first time.
I reached by arms up above me head and luxuriated in the feeling of being filled once again.

So there you have it everyone this 53 year old woman lost her hotwife virginity
to a 41 year old man who thinks it was incredible and wants to see her on a regular basis.
Oooh, that's sooo hooot to read...
Have you asked him to be tested for some bareback sex later? :up: :up: :up:
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:43 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
superb101 wrote: *** For those that were not already aware I write erotica under a pen name on Amazon :D
Anything to do with hotwifing?
I may have bought your ebooks.
Please, PM Me!
I wish to read your ebooks.
I feel your are good writer.
From Norway...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:46 am

HansA wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote: I started out this night thinking that we were just going to talk

He slipped his fingers under my lace panties to find me bare and more than ready for him.
Sliding his hands down my legs he told me he loved how smooth my legs were as he placed my feet on his chest.

M followed through on his earlier text to me by looking into my eyes as he finally sank into me.
I reached by arms up above me head and luxuriated in the feeling of being filled once again.

to a 41 year old man who thinks it was incredible and wants to see her on a regular basis.
It was even hotter to be there live and in person :mrgreen:
I am a safe sex kind of girl (always) and he has been in the lifestyle for years so I don't see that ever happening.
Bareback sex with someone you aren't mutually exclusive with may sound sexy but it is risky, not sexy at all!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:50 am

HansA wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
superb101 wrote: *** For those that were not already aware I write erotica under a pen name on Amazon :D
Please, PM Me!
I don't have any hotwifing titles yet but plan on some soon.
I have about 20 titles currently :D
My pen name is listed in my profile ;)
Thank you for the compliments :up:

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:45 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
HansA wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Please, PM Me!
I don't have any hotwifing titles yet but plan on some soon.
I have about 20 titles currently :D
My pen name is listed in my profile ;)
Thank you for the compliments :up:
I am sitting on several sources for info/knowledge
about Kindle and making money from it if you need something.
From Norway...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:43 pm

2inUPMichigan, PM me your nom de plume and I'll buy them! I mean, you're the only HotWife writer that I know who truly knows what a HotWife feels!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Basicinstinct711
Prepubescent

Unread post by Basicinstinct711 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:11 am

HansA wrote:

Wow i loved what you wrote about figureing it out seems you did a great job so love to hear more about you an expirence s you are having

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Very happy for you that you managed to get filled up once again after what must have seemed a very very long time for you!
I hope that the experience was everything you were looking for and you get to experience many more.
Trust hubby is happy for you and he handled the experience without too many emotional problems - I just hope I am never in the position he is!
All the very best with many more hot experiences to come for you!
Happy

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Very happy for you that you managed to get filled up once again after what must have seemed a very very long time for you!
I hope that the experience was everything you were looking for and you get to experience many more.
Trust hubby is happy for you and he handled the experience without too many emotional problems - I just hope I am never in the position he is!
All the very best with many more hot experiences to come for you!
Happy
It was a great first hotwife experience and I will be seeing M again (scheduling has been an issue) and H very soon.

Hubby has handled it well. As long as he sees that I am happy and that things don't change between us, he will not have any issues with it, as far as I can tell. I wouldn't wish his situation on any man - how frustrating!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:48 pm

It is my birthday this week so I decided that I would contact several of the men on my list and tell them I was interested in a private party and I wanted to see who was available.

I heard from M within oh, about a minute :mrgreen: and he is hoping that he can arrange his work route to get over my way so that he is the one to be at that private party. :up:

I still have more messages to send and am looking forward to finding out who will be the one I will end up celebrating my birthday with :D :whip:

Hubby and I of course will have a low key celebration but I want a little something extra just for me ;)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:58 pm

That is so awesome!!! Will you consider having more than one come to your party?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:38 pm

superb101 wrote:That is so awesome!!! Will you consider having more than one come to your party?
A very interesting idea :o I guess that will depend on who responds and if they play nice together :lol:
I am keeping an open mind and hoping for a fun time! I have no idea at this point who it will end up being. It could even end up being someone new - you never know :cool: