New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:50 am

superb101 wrote:Are you dressing any different these days?
;) You got me! I am starting to yes.

All part of my caterpillar to butterfly transformation I have been going through. This hot wife journey is part of that.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 am

Shorter skirts? Low cut tops? Sexy lingerie? Have you been shopping with hubs? Please give us some description of your new clothes.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 am

ckathrill wrote:I think the proper attitude towards this is that it is a hobby - doing searches and interacting via email. And sooner or later you will get lucky and hit a goldmine! i recommend that you get a face photo from any guy. if he does not want to share that, move on. Then share your cell - it show you are serious. If he texts you, then move to stage 3. At this point I - the guy - tell him i intend to call to chat briefly. If he does not want to speak first before a meeting, move on and forget him. This KiK thing too is BS. if he want to remain that anonymous, he probably is not serious anyway. In this way you minimize the possibility of being stood up at a potential meeting. good luck !
I have face photos of all of the singles guys I have been in contact with.
I have a Google voice number that I use. I would not ever give out my cell number for a couple reasons. One is privacy that is my number listed in my name. The second and most important is we live in a rural area where we don't get a signal half the time so it would be pretty silly to give out a number that wouldn't ring if it was sitting next to me most of the time :roll:
Google voice however can be used to text over the computer and over the phone so someone can contact me from their phone and I can respond from my computer.
Actually talking I wouldn't do unless we had already agreed that we wanted to meet.

Each couple has to make the moves and plans that work for them and are within their comfort zone. With some potential play partners I have given them the Google voice number and others I haven't. Some because they asked for it and one because I offered it. Each interaction has to move at it's own pace.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:34 am

superb101 wrote:Shorter skirts? Low cut tops? Sexy lingerie? Have you been shopping with hubs? Please give us some description of your new clothes.
Dressing whenever possible to show off my curves more.

Shopping with hubby - No way! :lol: Not much of a shopper :)

I've been debating on putting "regular" pictures up but I won't post nude or partially nude pictures so not sure I will bother putting them in the hottie folder.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
superb101 wrote:Shorter skirts? Low cut tops? Sexy lingerie? Have you been shopping with hubs? Please give us some description of your new clothes.

I've been debating on putting "regular" pictures up but I won't post nude or partially nude pictures so not sure I will bother putting them in the hottie folder.
There a thread called ‘Hotwives dresses normally’. It’s my favourite thread here of all of them. Looking at picture of women scantily clad or naked is lovely, but I find it more erotic to see a picture of a woman dressed normally but to know that underneath those clothes is a woman in touch with her sexuality.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:02 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

There a thread called ‘Hotwives dresses normally’. It’s my favourite thread here of all of them. Looking at picture of women scantily clad or naked is lovely, but I find it more erotic to see a picture of a woman dressed normally but to know that underneath those clothes is a woman in touch with her sexuality.
I have never seen that - will have to search for it - Thanks!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey 2up, that's the only area that accepts photos. Awaiting eagerly! ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:29 pm

OK, and there they are I posted pictures in the hotwives dressed normally thread - can't believe it did that! LOL

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:57 pm

new guy on the scene :) he lives a little too close for comfort so we are going to play this one by ear - will keep you posted

In the meantime - thanks for the compliments on the pictures guys. It makes up a little for the whole "ghosting" after sending them out earlier this week (big sigh). I know that all men don't appreciate curves - and that's fine- but my profile states that I am a tall curvy woman what part didn't they read? If they like skinny women they shouldn't have even bothered contacting me.

There are a few others that I have been talking to in the "potential" category that I am thinking more about too.

Of course I am not giving up because what other choice do I really have? The right man is out there, or hopefully men, it's just more difficult in a rural area to find that needle in the haystack.
Enough rambling - time to shut off the computer and go do something IRL.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:27 am

Loved your pictures in the Hotties section.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:41 am

SutterKane wrote:Loved your pictures in the Hotties section.
Ooh, Thanks so much! You guys are so making up for those guys that disappeared on me after I sent pics.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Omg, heading there now!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote:Omg, heading there now!
LOL, made me giggle - I think I woke up "whosbeensleeping" :) JK

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 am

xoxox

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Hmm, trying to find a tactful way to tell a short guy that I am turning him down because he is too short for me.
I am tall (5'10") so not really comfortable for me to be with short guys - he's 5'5" according to his profile. I am too nice :) I have heard comments because of my height before and don't want to sound rude.

I know, just tell him "no thanks" - but at the first email? He has a nice smile it's I just can't get over the height thing. Should I just be honest about my issues with feeling uncomfortable with short men?

Rambling :)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:56 pm

You will have to learn to be polite and direct. Don't string them along.
Thank you, the position has been filled. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:06 pm

BallSpanking wrote:You will have to learn to be polite and direct. Don't string them along.
Thank you, the position has been filled. ;)
This email just came in today, haven't replied yet.
Was thinking about it - on how to respond nicely.

Haha - position has been filled :roll: :lol:

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 am

Just say we are not a match.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:56 am

Took the step on SLS to make pictures public so that if the men are not interested in curvy women they won't even bother contacting me - won't waste either of our time.
Feel better about it.
Hubby verified that he didn't think anyone local could identify me by the pictures so we were a go :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:13 pm

I added a quick reply for when they are not a match and will use that - just one more step outside of my box and forward down the path.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 am

will you share some more pictures with us?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:49 am

superb101 wrote:will you share some more pictures with us?
I'll see what I can do about that ;) maybe sometime this week.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:03 am

Shocker! :shock: Heard from one of the single guys last night that I thought was history. He said he had been working a lot - I am proceeding with caution because I saw him on SLS several times this week and no contact until last night.

Our profile is starting to get a lot more attention now that I made those two pictures public. Of course not all of it is what we are looking for. Hubby keeps reminding me, you have to be prepared for that. It's obvious that many people don't read the profiles, so I might have to come up with a creative quick reply for them. I suppose saying "seriously didn't you read our profile?" isn't exactly polite. (No I wouldn't say that!)

Still casually talking with a couple other men, we shall see .......

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Update: :!: :up: :D

Keeping my fingers crossed but I may have found a very good possibility for our first big step out there.
We have been exchanging emails and things are looking good so far. Probably won't meet him face to face until October but that is okay.
Lots of questions and answers flying back and forth. Very open and honest.

Still on the lookout for at least one more good man :cool:

The Bartender
Prepubescent

Unread post by The Bartender » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 am

I love your story... I am following closely to see what happens. Its kind of like waiting for the next episode of your favorite TV show.

BTW... I'm a big fan of curves. I saw your pics and You look nearly identical to my Hotwife from the back.

I am always way more turned on by a girl with some curves than by the classic Hollywood type beauties.
Remember there are a lot of us guys out there who prefer your look as our first choice!

Good luck and keep us posted regularly