New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Having two or three men at once would rock your world, for sure!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm

superb101 wrote:Having two or three men at once would rock your world, for sure!
It certainly would make it a Birthday celebration to remember :P :whip: :mrgreen:

It could end up being a whole weekend celebration too :!: H is supposed to be coming up here soon and with M trying to get over this way if they both end up here back to back nights would be fun too :cool:

There is a new man that really wants to meet up (not sure about him yet) and another one that I am interested in meeting. So it could be very interesting :lol:

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 am

Four knights in four nights. You are such a princess!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:51 am

Now don't get ahead of yourself! I don't plan on all four of those men! :roll:

I'm just keeping my options open on who I will meet up with. No I would not be meeting up with all four of them! Not even sure the one is ready to meet yet.

It is entirely possible that I could meet up with two of them however :D

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:11 am

Well, please keep us posted. We love details!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:39 am

You have my full support on you birthday mission to "Drain the cocks!"
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:25 am

With all the snow we are getting I am just thankful that one of the guys has a snowmobile and another has a heavy duty pick up so if I can't get out they could still come pick me up! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 am

Update - I have one belated b'day celebration scheduled for next week Tuesday with H! We are both looking forward to finally meeting! :whip: :D
Unfortunately that is the soonest that he can get up here but I'm sure it will be worth the wait ;)

Now I'm wondering what else I can make happen :shock: :lol: :o

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:45 pm

You are such a naughty, horny girl!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:21 pm

superb101 wrote:You are such a naughty, horny girl!
I have no problem admitting to the naughty side - it's hiding in plain sight behind the innocent good girl image :D

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:46 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
superb101 wrote:You are such a naughty, horny girl!
I have no problem admitting to the naughty side - it's hiding in plain sight behind the innocent good girl image :D
:P :up:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Just got an email contact on SLS - I don't get it??? The man is Bi-Curious, um ok not an issue but did you read the profile? (It clearly states that my husband doesn't play) We are older than his stated age range and he is from the next town over. (Our profile states "sorry not interested in local FB's due to privacy")

He doesn't mention anything about our profile in his email. And then on top of that he is shorter than me which I clearly state in my profile that I like tall men because I am a tall woman. Oh dear! He even mentions that he doesn't have any pictures but could email or snapchat them??? His entire email is about him no mention about us other than "hope to hear back from you guys".

:roll: OK maybe I'm just tired but why does anyone respond to a profile without reading it? If you are going to send out an email please read the profile and then find something, anything in it that attracts your attention and comment on that in the email.

What is really funny is that there is a line in my profile that reads :A nice smile might catch her eye but what you write should capture her attention.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:33 am

He may be sending you his version of a form letter he sends out to every woman that comes up within a certain range of him.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am

Today I'm reflecting on all the changes in my life in the past year and looking ahead to what the next year will bring. Yes today is my birthday and although not a significant milestone as far as the number is concerned this birthday brings about some changes that are hard to ignore.

I am leaving behind the negative and headed into a more positive time. I am shedding both physically and mentally those things that didn't work to move toward to "new" me.
This hot wife journey is part of my transformation and I thank you all for supporting me in the highs and lows as I travel this road.
My journey is far from over - it is just beginning.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 am

Glad that we can walk with you a little ways. Happy Birthday!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:Glad that we can walk with you a little ways. Happy Birthday!
Thank you for you support and well wishes :up: :D

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:14 am

Good for you! :up: :up: :D

Lightening the load can greatly improve the journey! :cool:

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:14 am

Happy birthday! This one should really be memorable!!!! :whip:
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Hehe oh my!
I told H I was going to bring one of my stories for him to "guest edit" and he said he wants to help make the story a true story - whoops! Maybe I have time for a rewrite :oops:
Or quick write up a hot wife story before Tuesday :up: :D :mrgreen: :whip:

This could very well be a birthday that I'll never forget :lol: and if I put it in writing ...... neither will anyone else :shock:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Happy Birthday and may you have many more in good health!

Trust the story you are intending publishing and Hubby wants to make into real life involves your him and is exceptionally good for you both.

Looking forward to both reading the story, if you will tell us where and when it is published, and how you manage to enact it in real life with the outcomes from it _ good luck in anticipation!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Happy Birthday and may you have many more in good health!

Trust the story you are intending publishing and Hubby wants to make into real life involves your him and is exceptionally good for you both.

Looking forward to both reading the story, if you will tell us where and when it is published, and how you manage to enact it in real life with the outcomes from it _ good luck in anticipation!

I like my story the way it is but I'm not so sure about living it out in real life with H :shock:
Hubby used to help me edit some of my stories when I first started writing and still does occasionally. We actually wrote a few together :D but those I have never published.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:21 am

Happy birthday to you!
Best wishes,
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 am

SutterKane wrote:Happy birthday to you!
Best wishes,
Sutter
Thanks Sutter :up: :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:26 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this cold I have clears up before Tuesday so that my time with H can go ahead as planned.
I've been doing everything I can think of to get rid of it because I don't want to postpone again!
I did let him know and he asked me to keep him posted because he doesn't want to cancel either but doesn't want to get sick and I don't blame him.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:11 am

I can't believe I have to postpone plans again! I am still sick so H and I decided to postpone playtime until I am better. Unfortunately he might not be able to get up here for another three weeks!! I didn't want to get him sick and also am tired and would prefer to be full of energy when I meet him. :P

Then he had to go and tell me he had all kinds of naughty plans for us for tonight! Well that's just not fair :(
There goes my birthday spanking :roll: :whip:

However one piece of new information: H told me that if I ever wanted a MFM he wanted me to give him a call, he definitely wants to be included :D
(I kind of already knew he was the perfect candidate :mrgreen: )
You just never know - not saying yes, but not saying no either at this point ;)