New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:46 pm

It has been a few months since I checked in.
Many of you know of my ongoing health issues.

I have had nonstop pain since a car accident in 2015.
I recently decided to try chiropractic again and found out something startling. I have a severe C1 subluxation 😳
I have started a course of treatments and I am already noticing some improvements πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I even found myself walking with a bit of my old switch in my walk this morning 😏
I have hope and am looking forward to what the future brings.

I intend to see this through and get better!
I intend to get back out there and have some πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ naughty fun 😜 ASAP!

Woohoo look out because I will be back in action soon 😈
And this woman intends to make up for lost time!!

Look out men!
You better bring your A game
This badass princess has never been and never will be a one and done kind of girl 😘

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:15 pm

Why am I NOT surprised!!!!!! :D
Good luck with your progress, 2UP!!

Rascal

btw, did you move from the UP??
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:26 pm

Awesome news!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:04 am

Thanks, Rascal and FarmerJ 😘

Another adjustment today πŸ‘
Each one is a step forward, a step away from pain and towards more mobility, more independence, more enjoyment in life, and getting back to those marathon play sessions 😈

*nope still in the UP

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:14 am

2inUPMichigan wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:46 pm
It has been a few months since I checked in.
Many of you know of my ongoing health issues.

I have had nonstop pain since a car accident in 2015.
I recently decided to try chiropractic again and found out something startling. I have a severe C1 subluxation 😳
I have started a course of treatments and I am already noticing some improvements πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I even found myself walking with a bit of my old switch in my walk this morning 😏
I have hope and am looking forward to what the future brings.

I intend to see this through and get better!
I intend to get back out there and have some πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ naughty fun 😜 ASAP!

Woohoo look out because I will be back in action soon 😈
And this woman intends to make up for lost time!!

Look out men!
You better bring your A game
This badass princess has never been and never will be a one and done kind of girl 😘
I'm so happy to hear you are on the mend! And look out men! A hot wife goddess is soon to be on the prowl :)

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:18 am

I am so glad you are feeling better, Nothing bothers me more than to see a woman in pain.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:56 am

I am finding myself missing "her" more and more, that part of myself that was so alive, vibrant and free. She is still in there and just aching to play again but circumstances haven't lined up yet.

The wonderful medical team I have put together over the past year has helped me solve another riddle and I am on a challenging journey. We have identified some genetic conditions that explain much of what I have been dealing with for years. (Finally!)
I now have to completely change what I eat and may need to change other chemicals and products in my environment too.

Of course I want a play date......yesterday 😈
But I need to get more stable first then find a way to tackle my sensitivities on a play date.
I might have to be very specific about my restrictions including fragrances and anything on my "bad" lists. Crap! Might have to bring something to put on top of the bed in case I am sensitive to detergent (this is complicated! )

I have been told that I always seem to land on my feet and I will figure this out too. Just wish I could play now! πŸ˜‚

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:42 am

Just be thankful that you and your medical team have found a potential pathway out of your pain!!! Something that will allow you to live your life the way you want to live it!! If it requires changes, I'm quite sure you will be able to endure them until they are part of your everyday life. The rewards will be more than greater than the pain. I still suffer some pain, but I've been able to find new views of the pain that have shown me some pathways to a lesser pain now than three years ago. If you need to change your diet and other things, then DO IT to get your life back! I just hope that sperm is NOT among the dietary changes you will have to give up! :D

Good luck with your new approach to your pain!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:27 am

Just finished reading all 82 pages and all I can say is β€œWOW !!” My wife is also reading; she is only about halfway through but we talk about your story several times per day since we started!! Although our situation differs from yours, it is also similar in many ways. Your writings have helped us understand that we are not alone in our struggles with this LS.

Thank you and look forward reading more of your journey. You have inspired me to also write a little about what we are experiencing because I think as the years pass, it will be of great benefit to have it to look back on. Several times in your writings you reflected on not believing how far you have come. Great to be able to look back and relive the memories
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am

Anticipation

My leg tied straight above me as I lie on my back, my wrist cuffed to my thigh with his leather restraint. Lying on my back open to him wearing nothing but a small smile and the confidence that comes with being a hotwife who has played with the same man for awhile.
He walks slowly around the bed occasionally reaching out to touch me. A finger sliding along the curve of my breast, his teeth biting my nipple. I arch my back and he moves away with an evil grin. 😈
The anticipation builds again as he watches and comments on how wet I am becoming 😳 (no way to hide that from him).
His thick finger slowly glides through my wet folds before withdrawing to taste my juices that gathered on his finger. "Naughty girl, is that all for me?" I have no chance to answer as he quickly rolls me to one side and smacks my ass before grabbing a handful and leaning down he licks my sensitive hip bone.
Backing away he continues to walk around the bed with his eyes on mine talking in a low voice. I barely register what he is saying. I am a live wire, every bit of me is on fire and ready to explode. Just the way he likes me! 😏😈
I try to reach out with my loose hand and he shakes his head. No tonight we are doing things his way, but I know I won't regret it. πŸ˜‰
He is now standing near my head and I can't stop looking at how hard this teasing me has made him. He chuckles and says "not yet naughty girl" then leans over and starts to literally devour my pussy. OMG!!
This man eats pussy like it is his last meal. By the time I have cum three times I am squirming and whimpering and can't wait any longer to get his hard cock inside me. I don't care if he spanks my ass so hard I can't sit for a week!!
I pull my arm out from under him where he had purposely pinned it and quickly got that hard cock where I wanted it. Sucking and teasing a hard cock increases my enjoyment. He started swearing it felt so good. He tried to get away from my greedy mouth but I wasn't having it. He gave me an explosive orgasm. (He plays dirty!)
I open my eyes and he is poised above me waiting for a sign. I smile and he slowly, achingly slowly, plunges his hard cock into my dripping wet tight pussy. We both gasp then moan as I once again adjust to him.

"It's been a long time, I've missed this"

Me too, me too.

Soon my friend, hopefully very soon 😈

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:08 am

2inUPMichigan wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:05 am
Anticipation

My leg tied straight above me as I lie on my back, my wrist cuffed to my thigh with his leather restraint. Lying on my back open to him wearing nothing but a small smile and the confidence that comes with being a hotwife who has played with the same man for awhile.
He walks slowly around the bed occasionally reaching out to touch me. A finger sliding along the curve of my breast, his teeth biting my nipple. I arch my back and he moves away with an evil grin. 😈
The anticipation builds again as he watches and comments on how wet I am becoming 😳 (no way to hide that from him).
His thick finger slowly glides through my wet folds before withdrawing to taste my juices that gathered on his finger. "Naughty girl, is that all for me?" I have no chance to answer as he quickly rolls me to one side and smacks my ass before grabbing a handful and leaning down he licks my sensitive hip bone.
Backing away he continues to walk around the bed with his eyes on mine talking in a low voice. I barely register what he is saying. I am a live wire, every bit of me is on fire and ready to explode. Just the way he likes me! 😏😈
I try to reach out with my loose hand and he shakes his head. No tonight we are doing things his way, but I know I won't regret it. πŸ˜‰
He is now standing near my head and I can't stop looking at how hard this teasing me has made him. He chuckles and says "not yet naughty girl" then leans over and starts to literally devour my pussy. OMG!!
This man eats pussy like it is his last meal. By the time I have cum three times I am squirming and whimpering and can't wait any longer to get his hard cock inside me. I don't care if he spanks my ass so hard I can't sit for a week!!
I pull my arm out from under him where he had purposely pinned it and quickly got that hard cock where I wanted it. Sucking and teasing a hard cock increases my enjoyment. He started swearing it felt so good. He tried to get away from my greedy mouth but I wasn't having it. He gave me an explosive orgasm. (He plays dirty!)
I open my eyes and he is poised above me waiting for a sign. I smile and he slowly, achingly slowly, plunges his hard cock into my dripping wet tight pussy. We both gasp then moan as I once again adjust to him.

"It's been a long time, I've missed this"

Me too, me too.

Soon my friend, hopefully very soon 😈
I hope your wait is not too much longer. This sounds amazing....and you've been waiting so long already :)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:27 am

May your dreams and desires be fulfilled, you so deserve it :D!

I so enjoyed what you described :mrgreen: :whip:.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Thanks my friends πŸ˜πŸ’™ glad you like the wanderings of my mind 😏

It's time for sure :mrgreen: :whip:
I should really share those thoughts with someone.......

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:55 am

Excellent!

G

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:19 pm

i hope that all comes to fruition :)

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:15 am

I hope you're ready to turn your fantasies into reality soon.
Last edited by HotwifeBabs on Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:16 am

So, my dear 2UP, are you planning to stay in the UP for the winter now??? Having plans with your regular guy?? If so, I hope your pain issues are greatly reduced so that he rocks your physical world!!!! :D

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:48 am

Seekingmore12 wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:55 am
Excellent!

G
Thanks G 😊

H and I have great sexual chemistry but it can be difficult to describe the mental connection during a scene that is so important to me.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:51 am

jane wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:19 pm
i hope that all comes to fruition :)
πŸ˜‚ funny story one of my siblings told me this weekend that I got the "can do attitude" in the family, and I have been told before that "You always find a solution".
So no worries as long as he is interested I will make sure it happens πŸ˜‰

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:53 am

HotwifeBabs wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:15 am
I you're ready to turn your fantasies into reality soon.
Oh yes I am more ready every day!
It is time for me to bring out the woman that I had to put aside in order to take care of family. She needs to come out and enjoy life again 😏😈

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:57 am

rascalnvixen wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:16 am
So, my dear 2UP, are you planning to stay in the UP for the winter now??? Having plans with your regular guy?? If so, I hope your pain issues are greatly reduced so that he rocks your physical world!!!! :D

Rascal
I have made great strides with my pain 😁 and increased my flexibility πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
We are in the UP for the winter. Spring/summer may bring some changes.
H and I have been in regular contact, yes, and he says he has healed from his gf passing to the point he wants to play again.
He has some things to straighten out before he can come up (just waiting on that).

I'm not prepared at this point to look for anyone new.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:18 am

As always, so happy to read about your journey. So glad you are making headway on your medical issues!!