Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Has the hotwife hung in a hotel bar hoping to score?

No, she’s never tried to score in a hotel bar
17%
No, he’s shared that fantasy, but she’s not interested.
4%
Yes, she tried, but was unsuccessful in scoring
9%
Yes, she scored a solo outing
17%
Yes, the husband was allowed to come up and watch
8%
Yes, she scored an MFM
6%
It happened in a hotel near where we live
10%
It happened in a hotel when she was out of town by herself for business or pleasure
11%
It happened in a hotel when we were out of town together for business or pleasure
10%
It happened at a resort, cruise, etc.
7%

Total votes: 618

sextiescouple
Trainable

Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by sextiescouple » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:23 am

It’s a common fantasy. A hotwife heads for a hotel bar, flirts with the men there, finds a companion, he takes her up to a room for sex. In an advanced version, the husband accompanies them to the room and either watches or participates in the sex.

But, how often does it happen?

Here’s your chance to chime in, and tell us what happened. If it happened, you might also put in the answer whether she wore her wedding ring or a hotwife accoutrement (such as an anklet.)

Note: if it happened multiple times in multiple ways, check all that apply
If she went to the hotel for sex with somebody she’d already contacted, that doesn’t count.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:25 am

It's happened several times with us. The first guy she had sex with since we married was one we met in a lounge. That was one of the events that encouraged her to become a hotwife.

I posted how that came about here: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

oldgeneroushot

Re: Has the hotwife ever hung out in a hotel bar, hoping to score with a stranger that night?

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am

Nellie does this regularly when she is horny or needs an ego boost! Mostly she does it in bars near us with me watching from nearby unknown to the guy! Sometimes I am close enough to hear the seduction! Usually she wears her rings, a cocktail dress with seamed hose, no bra, and tells the guy she caught her husband cheating and has never done anything like this before, She texts his room number to her "sitter" for safety! Her sitter waits in the bar until she either comes down or texts that she is sleeping over and will call in the morning! She looks like such a slut in a cocktail dress waiting outside a hotel for me to get there! We do not do the high end hotels but do mostly weeknights in the ones where the working stiffs hang out! They tend to be hornier, younger and more appreciative of their good luck!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 am

My wife cut her hotwife teeth on the hotel bar scene. Anyway you can pick up men in a bar or lounge, she's done it.

paracufz
Virgin

Unread post by paracufz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:11 am

She has tried, but it can difficult for her to find a partner. She tends to be particular about whom she will get naked with. However, when she goes out, it is for me to sit home and wonder if she will find what she is looking for.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 am

It wasn't actually a hotel bar but she hooked up with a guy from a bar and a couple from a bar on out of town trips.

ThkOlder
Prepubescent

Unread post by ThkOlder » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 pm

She hasn't, but one time there was a guy at a bar who wanted to fuck her. We were on our way to a swingers party, and didn't invite him to join.

semaj3001
Virgin

Unread post by semaj3001 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:57 pm

This is definitely the next phase for us. She has met many many guys on the various dating sites. But, it would be exciting for me to watch her in action seducing a guy all the way to sex. But, she is an introvert and this is way out of her comfort zone. Hopefully, we can get to that point.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 am

Wife always had good success in classier business hotels. Weeknights are best, - when businessmen are traveling on the company dime, so to speak and already have a room. Sometimes my wife would just stop by the hotel bar on her way home from work, but other times I booked an adjacent room or one on the same level so I could be nearby or even listen if I was lucky! With a room in the same hotel, it was easy for my wife to rejoin me quickly.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:14 am

oldgeneroushot wrote:Nellie does this regularly when she is horny or needs an ego boost! Mostly she does it in bars near us with me watching from nearby unknown to the guy! Sometimes I am close enough to hear the seduction! Usually she wears her rings, a cocktail dress with seamed hose, no bra, and tells the guy she caught her husband cheating and has never done anything like this before, She texts his room number to her "sitter" for safety! Her sitter waits in the bar until she either comes down or texts that she is sleeping over and will call in the morning! She looks like such a slut in a cocktail dress waiting outside a hotel for me to get there! We do not do the high end hotels but do mostly weeknights in the ones where the working stiffs hang out! They tend to be hornier, younger and more appreciative of their good luck!
It is almost like we live the same amazing life thanks for sharing

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Marla tried in a swanky hotel in Toronto (Royal York) but no takers that night. She has twice picked up guys in a bar near our home and brought them home. Once I was there to witness; the other time she phoned me mid day to tell me she is cuming home with a pick up. That one was a disaster; the guy was too drunk to keep it up. The first time she picked up a guy half her age and flirted with him endlessly in front of everyone at the bar. We took him home and she had him twice within an hour.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Cass has done this many times while travelling for work. She scores about 80% of the time. Its her favorite scenario.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

our_mmann wrote:Cass has done this many times while travelling for work. She scores about 80% of the time. Its her favorite scenario.

I would love to read about some of these scores for Cass.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:56 am

paracufz wrote:She has tried, but it can difficult for her to find a partner. She tends to be particular about whom she will get naked with. However, when she goes out, it is for me to sit home and wonder if she will find what she is looking for.
my wife is similar, she is very very particular. she is older (64) and really has no interest in guys in her age group and the younger ones that she'd be interested in either don't want to be with someone so old or they are intimidated by an older gal.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:30 pm

No so much now but, more so in the the past.........
My wife has gone to the lounges/bars of the major motel chains. She would dress classy but sexy
She would first go in alone and I would enter after a few minutes.... pretending not to know each other.
I would then discretely watch as she got "picked up"and left with a guy to fuck in his room.
She would tell the guy that it has to be somewhat of a quickie as she was to meet someone there in a while.

She quickly realized that in these locations there were businessmen just spending the night away from home and are looking for some female action.
Some guys wanted her to send the night with them in their rooms .
So, there were times when she went to these places as a prostitute ...very discreetly of course. Her rate was not that high, just a token amount really.
She did it mainly for the thrill of it all.
She knew how to do the legal dance to avoid any trouble with the law. She has plenty of street smarts, growing up in NY City and has always gotten her own men.
The first couple of times, I went with her.... entering separably as before and let her do her thing
When she left with a guy to fuck for the night....to be his whore for the night, I would leave a short while later.
I would then receive a phone call a short while later when she would very briefly relate that all is OK and she would see me in the morning, etc
Soon, however I would just drop off my wife, the prostitute, at the motel lounge of he choice for a given night... which added an additional erotic thrill for me.

She has plenty of street smarts, growing up in NY City and has always gotten her own men.
I must admit, all that really turned me on.
Last edited by Luv It on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:04 pm

central wrote:
our_mmann wrote:Cass has done this many times while travelling for work. She scores about 80% of the time. Its her favorite scenario.

I would love to read about some of these scores for Cass.
Go to the link in my signature line.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Yes, a number of times when away on business. Good success rate. It's something that she looks forward to when traveling.

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:34 pm

We have tried this maybe 8 or 9 times, and have been successful every time. There was no set plan of how to go about it. We just played it by ear depending on the crowed, the situation, and the men that approached her. She would feel them out and choose the one she felt would be more susceptible being involved in such a situation. We actually met in a bar and had a one-night-stand that lasted the entire weekend. We married about 10 months later.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 am

My wife travels frequently on business, and hotel pick-ups are usually part of the trip if her schedule and circumstances allow it.

She’s also done this “locally,” visiting particular hotels in the convention center district, for successful solo, and group pick-ups, coming home in the wee hours freshly fucked.

We’ve done it together in various circumstances, with me acting as the “finder” - asking a guy she’s interested in if he’d like to fuck my wife.

Our first “real” hot wife encounter was on a combined business/pleasure trip - we were staying at an upscale hotel with a bar and lounge. I had to take an overseas conference call, expected to last about an hour, and left my wife in the lounge to dance and drink while I took the call in our suite. Just as the call was concluding, she showed up with her pick-up in tow, entered the suite, and oblivious to me, the two of them fucked each other’s brains out while I watched - I had a spontaneous orgasm watching them go at each other, and several more good cums, stroking as I watched them kissing, touching, sucking, and fucking as if I wasn’t even in the room.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:08 am

Wifey has been out looking on a few occasions when I was out of town on business trips.
Unfortunately for her, she has never had any luck finding the right place to find a suitable partner.
She is picky and so far not found a place that has her type. She likes a little older generally for some reason.
We really need to find a "go to place" that is the right venue so that when i am away and she gets lonely she can score!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:10 pm

jw_kk wrote:My wife travels frequently on business, and hotel pick-ups are usually part of the trip if her schedule and circumstances allow it.

She’s also done this “locally,” visiting particular hotels in the convention center district, for successful solo, and group pick-ups, coming home in the wee hours freshly fucked.

We’ve done it together in various circumstances, with me acting as the “finder” - asking a guy she’s interested in if he’d like to fuck my wife.

Our first “real” hot wife encounter was on a combined business/pleasure trip - we were staying at an upscale hotel with a bar and lounge. I had to take an overseas conference call, expected to last about an hour, and left my wife in the lounge to dance and drink while I took the call in our suite. Just as the call was concluding, she showed up with her pick-up in tow, entered the suite, and oblivious to me, the two of them fucked each other’s brains out while I watched - I had a spontaneous orgasm watching them go at each other, and several more good cums, stroking as I watched them kissing, touching, sucking, and fucking as if I wasn’t even in the room.
I hope a lot of the members here will read these posts and understand how exciting and successful hot wives are in hotel lounges and bars... especially the business/airport and convention hotels during the week. So many men that will immediately give their attention to a woman dressed to impress.

I try to explain this every time I see couples frustrated with online dates and hope they see how exciting and positive this is. It will be great to see many more examples for everyone to understand and try.

Hope to hear many more.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:04 pm

AHA. Brad has struck again! We have not used the airport hotels but they are perfect for an overnight ego boost! Thanks Brad!

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:02 pm

My GF and I flew to Vegas for a few days specifically to gamble and allow her to pick up guys and girls in an environment where there was no risk of anyone knowing us. She was successful every time she tried. Three guys and one woman (who I think might have been a pro, even though she never brought that up after my GF started hitting on her). We're flying to Hawaii in a couple of months, largely for the same reason, though we'll obviously enjoy the scenery while we're there as well.

MontereyHotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MontereyHotwife » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 pm

My wife and I recently spent a great weekend in Southern California, and prior to arriving we had already started talking about her "hooking up" with a suitable candidate that Saturday night--"we are out of town, already have the room, it's perfect," she said. We even had to pack a separate rolling bag which I called her "Hotwife Suitcase" because it contained 8" platform heels, outfits, stockings, lube, you name it. Everything she and we might need.

On Saturday after our other things were done, the question became how to get the best guy for her. She tasked me with that responsibility, which I took seriously. She, on the other hand, went to the spa. There I was, sitting in the chairs at the spa for what felt like hours, reviewing and interviewing and interacting with tons of guys from all over the Southern California area which I did via a popular lifestyle website.

When she was done with her spa treatments, I showed her the field I had narrowed it down to, 2 -3 guys. She told me to pick, which I refused, saying "you're going to be the one fucking him, haha." Anyway, the choice was made and he agreed to meet us in the lobby bar of the luxury hotel at 8:00.

Back up in the room, my wife asked me to help her get dressed. She chose a black corset with black stockings, a black half shelf bra, and black 6" platform heels (she can't navigate as well in the 8"ers.) She wore a gold Hotwife anklet on her right ankle over her stockings. And a black overcoat concealed it all (except, of course, for her amazing legs, stockings and those heels. We descended the many floors down the lobby bar, holding hands, and I loved the looks she got. We staked our spot which was a little table away from the main bar and waited for her suitor to arrive.

When he did, he was handsome, polite and was immediately attracted to my wife. She opened her coat to let him have a glimpse of what would be in store. Then she did something that surprised the hell out of me: she said to him "Hey, come here." He leaned towards her, and she laid a wet, sultry, amazing kiss on him that got the attention of everyone in the bar--she calls them blowjob kisses, because she wants guys to know how great she is at sucking cock. One business woman sitting nearby nearly fell over in her chair, wondering who this woman was that would arrive with one dude (me), and then start making out so passionately like that with another guy who just walked up and sat down.

After 10 minutes of small talk, we stood up and walked out of the bar and about 100 people. Many heads turned. My wife walked in the middle, holding hands with each of us, towards the elevators and up to our suite overlooking the ocean. I loved how assured, excited, and bold she was, as if to say to anyone looking "Yeah, THIS is going to happen."

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:38 am

MontereyHotwife wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 pm
My wife and I recently spent a great weekend in Southern California, and prior to arriving we had already started talking about her "hooking up" with a suitable candidate that Saturday night--"we are out of town, already have the room, it's perfect," she said. We even had to pack a separate rolling bag which I called her "Hotwife Suitcase" because it contained 8" platform heels, outfits, stockings, lube, you name it. Everything she and we might need.

On Saturday after our other things were done, the question became how to get the best guy for her. She tasked me with that responsibility, which I took seriously. She, on the other hand, went to the spa. There I was, sitting in the chairs at the spa for what felt like hours, reviewing and interviewing and interacting with tons of guys from all over the Southern California area which I did via a popular lifestyle website.

When she was done with her spa treatments, I showed her the field I had narrowed it down to, 2 -3 guys. She told me to pick, which I refused, saying "you're going to be the one fucking him, haha." Anyway, the choice was made and he agreed to meet us in the lobby bar of the luxury hotel at 8:00.

Back up in the room, my wife asked me to help her get dressed. She chose a black corset with black stockings, a black half shelf bra, and black 6" platform heels (she can't navigate as well in the 8"ers.) She wore a gold Hotwife anklet on her right ankle over her stockings. And a black overcoat concealed it all (except, of course, for her amazing legs, stockings and those heels. We descended the many floors down the lobby bar, holding hands, and I loved the looks she got. We staked our spot which was a little table away from the main bar and waited for her suitor to arrive.

When he did, he was handsome, polite and was immediately attracted to my wife. She opened her coat to let him have a glimpse of what would be in store. Then she did something that surprised the hell out of me: she said to him "Hey, come here." He leaned towards her, and she laid a wet, sultry, amazing kiss on him that got the attention of everyone in the bar--she calls them blowjob kisses, because she wants guys to know how great she is at sucking cock. One business woman sitting nearby nearly fell over in her chair, wondering who this woman was that would arrive with one dude (me), and then start making out so passionately like that with another guy who just walked up and sat down.

After 10 minutes of small talk, we stood up and walked out of the bar and about 100 people. Many heads turned. My wife walked in the middle, holding hands with each of us, towards the elevators and up to our suite overlooking the ocean. I loved how assured, excited, and bold she was, as if to say to anyone looking "Yeah, THIS is going to happen."
Awesome build up.

Do we get any details of what happened up in the room?

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss