What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1305

tstplt
Prepubescent

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by tstplt » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:01 am

Watching them when he cums. She always knows when the guy is about to cum, and sometimes she'll tell me what she feels, saying he just got bigger, or just got harder, and when he's shooting in her sometimes she'll tell me when she feels it. Regardless, if they're in missionary, as he's cumming she will spread her legs wider and tip her hips back to take him even deeper. The entire ejaculation phase is the most exciting to me.

texan4836
Prepubescent

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by texan4836 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:09 pm

It's been a month since I invited our neighbor Tim over to jack off for my wife and she hasn't let up about asking if I have talked to him. So Christmas when he was out of school and I decided to talk to Tim and invite him over to our house once again but this time I told my wife that he was coming. She was beyond excited all day and kept asking when he was going to be there. Finally 10 pm arrived and Tim showed up. As soon as he walked into the den to were my wife was sitting, her pulled her top off to expose her breast and throw her t-shirt across the room. Telling Tim to come to her before she even said hi. As soon as Tim stepped in front of my wife, she quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. Looking at his cock for a second and then started sucking him. I've never seen my wife act like this before and really didn't know what to think. I almost felt invisible like this was just a dream until I seen my wife reaching out her arm and motioning for me to come to her. As I stepped closed she reached for the top of my shorts pulling them down and started stroking my cock as she sucked Tim. After a couple of minutes to turned to me and started to suck on me while stroking Tim's cock. She went back and forth a couple of times and then suddenly stopped and pulled her panties off. I knew right then that she was wanting to get fucked and told Tim to kneel down between her legs. As he started kneeling down onto his knees I stepped behind him and grabbed my wife's ankles. Pulling her feet up until I had her legs straight up into the air and told Tim. She's your to fuck if you want to. Tim in a split second buried his cock hard and deep inside my wife with me still holding onto her legs. I think as soon as Tim got inside her she had an orgasm. Each time Tim would thrust I could hear my wife's pussy fart and knew she was excited with Tim fucking her. (Sorry but family just came home and i need to stop writing. Will try to finish tomorrow}

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:26 pm

I've decided that this has to be situational dependent. I love watching her giving blowjobs because they are artistic expressions to her. Then I think about other sex acts men have performed on her and she on them. One is instant wood. She was completely naked standing between a dude's open legs. Her hands were on his shoulders. He was sitting on the edge of her side of our bed. He rubbed his hands over her body. He ran his fingers through her silky bush. She instinctively widened her stance to give him access to her pussy. He massaged her clit. She lowered her forearms to rest them on his shoulders. She briefly looked at me before closing her eyes following by the melody of her moaning in orgasmic euphoria. She pushed his hand from her sensitive clit and stepped back before telling us that it was wonderful (her orgasm).

mjb0007bond
Virgin

Unread post by mjb0007bond » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:40 pm

The Kissing in public

texan4836
Prepubescent

Unread post by texan4836 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:55 am

Sorry it took so long getting back with the holidays and everything. As soon as Tim slide inside my wife, she grabbed his hips and pulled him deep into her. Throwing her head back with her eyes closed and letting out a long moan as her first orgasm hit. I'm not really sure how I felt at that very moment. Seeing Tim's dick slide into her was exciting but to hear her orgasm so quickly from some one else's cock. I don't know if I was really mentally prepared to see her orgasm so quickly from another man. For the next few minutes all I could do was stare at my wife's face. Trying to figure out who she really was after all of these years of being married. I held my wife's legs wide apart as Tim thrusted hard with me hearing his groins slapping against hers. Tim wasn't acting like the same person he was the first time he was here. All of the not knowing what to do was totally gone and now Tim was giving my wife a royal fucking. To hear her grunt and to see her hips thrust back at his was almost to much for me to bare. For a moment I felt jealous that I wasn't him making my wife feel this way and eventually I had to let loose of her legs. Then to see her legs and arms wrapping around Tim's back, as she held him tight and let out one of the loudest screams I had ever heard. As her orgasm quickly begin to flow through her body. Causing Tim to just lose it and I hear him say that he was going to cum. Watching the two of them quickly made me realize just how hard my own cock was. I barely let the two of them finish their orgasm before I was pulling Tim back and getting between my wife's legs. To see Tim's cum running out of my wife and to feel his cum coating my cock as I slide my cock into my wife, to reclaim her pussy as mine.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:15 pm

If the cock's really big Amy will start the fuck with the guy on his back while she straddles him and gently lowers herself onto his shaft. He isn't allowed to thrust... all he can do is explore her body with his hands. The look on her face as she slowly slides up and down, taking him deeper and deeper... the arch of her back... the roundness of her peach butt... watching her ride him faster and faster... the guys hands all over her body. So damn horny, I love to see that.

I also love to see her in heels, bent forward leaning on something getting fucked from behind. The guy holding her waist... her face contorted with pleasure, begging for it harder and faster.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:48 pm

Watching her wrap her legs around his legs, grabbing his back pulling him in as deep as she can while moaning how good he is.

Pauline

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:09 pm

So hot!
texan4836 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:04 am
Everything that happened the first time my wife was with another man was exciting to me, so it wasn't any one thing. We had talked about finding a third person years ago but it just never happened. Finally my wife told me that she had a fantasy to watch a younger guy jack off. She wasn't interested in having sex with him but just wanted to watch. It took some time but I found a young neighbor next door that agreed to jack off for my wife on our 40th anniversary. Then to to see the excitement in her eyes as she watched him pulling his cock out to jacking off. The excitement in her eyes as she watched him stroke his length and the look on her face as she turned to me and asked if she could touch his cock. To see her hand rubbing a cock that wasn't mine and to watch her rub his head across her nipples. As she smeared his pre-cum across her breast. Then to see her bent down and take his head into her mouth almost caused me to loose my load. To see the joy on our neighbor's face as he watched my wife's lips sucking his cock for his first blowjob. i could see that our neighbor was getting close to orgasm and quickly pulled him away and told him to get down on his knees and cum on my wife's pussy. I wanted tonight to be special for my wife, since it was our anniversary and knew she would have an orgasm if he shot cum on her pussy. She would always orgasm when I did it for her. To see her body shake as her orgasm started to built as she watched our neighbor stroking his cock just inches away from her pussy. To watch as her hips raised up as she tried to touch the tip of his cock, as she tried to force her orgasm through her body. To hear the both of them moaning the closer they got to orgasm and to see the juice flowing from my wife's pussy. Hearing her say, cum on her pussy over and over again, knowing she was getting close to orgasm from a cock that wasn't mine. To see the expression on both of their faces and the look in their eyes just seconds before their orgasms hit and then that final moment. When I pushed on our neighbor's back and slide his cock into my wife's pussy. The look on her face as she felt his hard cock sliding into her pussy and causing both of their orgasms to explode. To see my wife's hips raising up and taking his cock deep into her pussy.

Mark888
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark888 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:52 pm

Well, my fantasy is seeing her receive a big black cock slowly into her pussy in our hotel room. Then watching him fuck her deeper and deeper and when her orgasm starts to happen, seeing her kissing him deeply as ultimate surrender.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Mark888.

texan4836
Prepubescent

Unread post by texan4836 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:27 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:48 pm
Watching her wrap her legs around his legs, grabbing his back pulling him in as deep as she can while moaning how good he is.

Pauline
Apparently he's better than I am. I don't ever remember her acting that way with me. If she did it was a long time ago.