What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1305

Tryagain
Pervert

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:33 am

I love when she meets the guy at the door who she really is mad about. It is the intense kissing and i watch him grabbing her shapely ass over the tight leggings she wears. And then she puts him up against the door and grinds the hell out of him against his already hard cock !

StephanieLuvzcum
Prepubescent

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by StephanieLuvzcum » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:31 am

I can make a truly convincing argument , that anyone of the thirteen sex acts described, is the most exciting for me to watch my wife, Michelle, do with another man. I guess cause anything that gives her sexual pleasure is equally exciting for me to see. I might even believe this myself. But then it would happen again, and there would be no doubt. My answer is 14, something else.

Let me explain.... Maybe,
because it was our first time(his too), and we all had so much fun. It was truly an amazing night, none of us could ask for anything more.

So, going back to that first experience, I realized something about us, and our life together.

Our relationship, the love, the trust and the bond between us, has only grown stronger and deeper, each and every time my wife has felt the pleasures, of new dick. Yes, another man's cock. From the very moment, i first saw my sexy wife being penetrated, by my best friend from college, while i was beneath her, looking. up and worshipping her beautiful pussy, a cuck 69 (aka the under cuck). This, was just the third time, she had felt a new dick! And I witnessed the exact moment, the head, of his long thick smooth cock, slipped between her perfect pink lips, and disappeared pushing deep into her beautiful pussy. It was so very shocking and unexpected! Yet really exciting, mesmerizing, confusing and really fucking hot! All at the same time. With her moans growing louder, I felt her thigh muscles flexing against my face. So I knew she was about to orgasm, any second. She said something, but i couldn't make out all the words, until she began to frantically cry out, "OK, Ok, ok, yes, Yes, YES! No, go ahead, it's ok, it's ok, it's... OH FUCK, YES! Oh my god!" Then as she screamed out, "Na...Na...Na...NOAH, I'm fucking cumming! YES! YES!
Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.The under cuck suprise", I felt his weight push forward, keeping his cock buried deep inside her. I watched, as his balls started pumping, what I knew I needed, deep inside her. She new it too! Somehow, I think we all did, because, as soon as his head slipped out of her. She sat up and road my face. Playfully, sliding her cum filled pussy, across my nose, chin and lips. As i pushed my tongue into her. i could feel her muscle contracting, forcing his cum down my tongue and into my mouth. Surprisingly, she continued riding my face, having two more intense orgasms, both sent a rush of her fluids, mixed to a varying degree, with Noah's, this new flavor i thoroughly enjoyed. She didn't stop until well after, my tongue had found, and I had savoured all of my best friend's cum And to the point, were I confirmed, this sissy cum slut can only taste, my Goddess wife's lovely sweetness, on her lips.

rkbg
Virgin

Unread post by rkbg » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:43 pm

I love watching my wife put her mouth around the tip of another guys cock and just sucking on that for a while.

I also love watching her use the flat part of her tongue to lick another guys cock up and down.

Another favorite I like is watching anohter guy lift up her skirt in public and exposing her.

last but not least, I love watching my wife getting fucked doggystyle. Not only is the guy watching his dick go in and out of my wifes pussy but he is also getting a good look at my wifes asshole. :shock:

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:12 am

I also love when she is doing cowgirl and leans over to kiss him and i see his long arms wrap around her and hold her tight so she seems unable to move and then i see a lot of his long thick cock upthrust - she loves that up thrusting - and i see her pussy being pulled out after each time he thrusts.

The moans and grunts and screams are a symphony to me :-)

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:50 pm

My answer to the poll was rough fucking doggy style.
My reason for this being that I'd really like to see her being banged hard and dominated by a powerful man. She tends to dominate me most of the time.
BUT lots of other things would also turn me on immensely such as the act of her willingly kissing another man passionately - I'd probably cum in my pants instantly if I saw that.
Also, to see her suck a well-endowed Bull's cock - and then for her to kiss me passionately so I could taste him on her lips and tongue would definitely make me tremble with excitement.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:53 pm

I selected her sucking someone’s cock. My wife and I have been together 18 years,,, 2nd marriage for both….5 years into our relationship during a move I found a vhs tape….I asked her what was on it before throwing it out.but could see right away she was blushing….a lot !….I suggested we play it to see the contents…….she reluctantly said ok but advised I wouldn’t like it which of course made it mandatory viewing! The video opening scene was my wife on her knees in front of a boyfriend she had after her separation from her first husband…there she was just starting to suck his cock..stroking it….reaching up to cup his balls and starting to open her mouth nice and wide to take him nice and deep…..my wife was so worried about my reaction but when she saw how stiff and hard I got instantly she realized I had desires we knew nothing about! The blowjob scene was unbelievable as was when she got on all fours and begged him to slide his stiff cock in from behind and as he slowly pushed his cock into her while grabbing her hips she reached up underneath and cupped his balls squeezing his cum out and into her beautiful soaking wet pussy….great camera angle showed a great big bunch of cum dripping out of her pussy when he finished and slowly pulled his cock out of her….she turned over and spread her legs apart and he quickly mounted her and slid his big stiff cock into her again….. she came ( loudly!,) and was screaming all the same things she screams when she is cumming on my cock now…..has added so much to our sex life…. I’m in my 60’s and sex has never been better…..have lots of pillow talk re the vhs…..so glad to have found the video!!!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:11 am

Rodturn you need to digitize that video for sure!

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:53 am

Great suggestion! Did just that this morning……had to watch it again of course,

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:55 am

My 36-year-old wife loves other men fucking her as I love them doing it for her. Although not necessarily my favorite, I have come to really enjoy watching another man nurse the globes of her full breasts when preparing to insert his erect manhood into her opening. I love watching them in passion as I watch from my computer via our bedroom cams - and when the bedroom door is open, peering around the door frame as he pummels her pussy.

I am madly masturbating when the two are hotly united.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Excuck_79
Virgin

Unread post by Excuck_79 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:16 pm

I think passionately kissing is the best thing to see. It signifies the deepest connection with a partner. The ultimate betrayal feeling we love to feel, at least for me. And hearing your wife say I love you to her lover is the ultimate feeling. I've experienced both.

DSK1967
Trainable

Unread post by DSK1967 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:13 pm

I chose oral, my wife is incredibly sensual and good at oral. But more so, I LOVE watching her ride a guy. When she arches her back and sticks her beautiful chest out and her long blond hair falling down her shoulders and back, VERY HOT!
Avitar is my wife. Just to be clear.

Mustang1
Experienced

Unread post by Mustang1 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:36 am

Getting cum on her face and tits! On time I shot a huge load on her face and she went back to work and had some in her hair. A co worker said something and she said it was conditioner she didn’t rinse all out. Yea sure…..

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:22 am

I chose 14, something else, please explain. I’m still a wannabe, but the most exciting sexual act for me to watch would be another man cumming inside of my wife. Prefer pussy, but open to other places as well. And, prefer missionary, but open to other positions as well. Something that I would find particularly sexy is if she left her panties on. One of my biggest fantasies is for her to come home fully clothed so I can slowly unwrap my creampie.

Daveinsane
Trainable

Unread post by Daveinsane » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 pm

It wasn't until about the fifth time we played that I really watched her give the guy a blowjob. I mean she had done it before but this was the first time I really got a good look. It was incredibly hot. He was on his back and she was on the bed below him. Maybe because he was black? The contrast in skin seemed to make a difference. After that I told her to ride him . She sat down on his cock and I watched them fuck, watched her tits shake, lying next to them on the bed. It was amazing. We have a repeat scheduled for this Thursday. So excited.

Spacecadet
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spacecadet » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:57 am

Daveinsane wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:39 pm
It wasn't until about the fifth time we played that I really watched her give the guy a blowjob. I mean she had done it before but this was the first time I really got a good look. It was incredibly hot. He was on his back and she was on the bed below him. Maybe because he was black? The contrast in skin seemed to make a difference. After that I told her to ride him . She sat down on his cock and I watched them fuck, watched her tits shake, lying next to them on the bed. It was amazing. We have a repeat scheduled for this Thursday. So excited.
That's exactly what the wife and I want to experience

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:51 pm

Re: Most Exciting Vision of Your Hotwife or Girlfriend

Apart from her two steady lovers, there were other guys with whom she (and of course they) had a special relationship.

In what became “our” club she had regularly very good sex with a man called Aldo. He was a french speaking belgium. (We live in a short distance between Belgium and Germany.)

Aldo was fucking my wife missionary. But obviuosly he wanted to grab her big breasts and changed to fucking her from behind. He started slowly but soon he accelerated his thrusts. Deep and hard at a certain moment. My wife encouraged him by shouting the words HARDER ALDO, HARDER. He did. My wife reacted with AS HARD AS YOU CAN ALDO. He changed to a beast till both came.

Never before in my life I saw my wife so open, so slutty.
My wife tongue kissed him. I heard her say “thanks Aldo, that was real fucking”.

She took his cock into one hand and with the other she took his condom of.
With both hands she pressed his cum out of the condom, over his cock. As quick as she could, she began to clean his cock with her mouth. Slowly and thoroughly.
Every spot ended into her mouth. She finished with the biggest glob and tong kissed him. A bunch of men had been watching her and an applause her reward. She smiled at them and kissed some cocks, one in particular.

The day after she told me that, during this cleaning, she made eye contact with one of the onlookers.
"They were jerking their cocks so I knew I did a good job. I met him later that evening. He complimented me being such a HW. I gave him a BJ and let him cum into my mouth. Kissing him too. I hope to meet you again he said."
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:57 pm

My answer is "the 2nd blow job". Which is a term of art. Strawberry, as a trained slut, was always expected to give her best head to any bull that was invited. Bc if he had made it through the vetting process btwn the 2 of us, then he must deserve her best.
Our rule: you don't suck the cock of a man you don't respect. Therefore, if you're on your knees you show that man your respect,...thru action.
She would always suck accordingly for the 1st round. But if said bull was real and true by fucking her all the way out I could always tell.
The "2nd blow job" would be a combination of begging and thank you, via action and sound (moaning & choking) not words. Sounds that meant far more than words.
Strawberry would make a lot more eye contact, go deeper in her throat and become more vocal (even w her mouth full) if she had been fucked right. Also her mouth would be open w her tongue out when she took her facial.
The 2nd bj in this way was always her begging and thanking.... so yeah, the hottest thing.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:01 pm

My answer is "the 2nd blow job". Which is a term of art. Strawberry, as a trained slut, was always expected to give her best head to any bull that was invited. Bc if he had made it through the vetting process btwn the 2 of us, then he must deserve her best.
Our rule: you don't suck the cock of a man you don't respect. Therefore, if you're on your knees you show that man your respect,...thru action.
She would always suck accordingly for the 1st round. But if said bull was real and true by fucking her all the way out I could always tell.
The "2nd blow job" would be a combination of begging and thank you, via action and sound (moaning & choking) not words. Sounds that meant far more than words.
Strawberry would make a lot more eye contact, go deeper in her throat and become more vocal (even w her mouth full) if she had been fucked right. Also her mouth would be open w her tongue out when she took her facial.
The 2nd bj in this way was always her begging and thanking.... so yeah, the hottest thing.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:41 am

I chose no, 10. I think my favourite was when we 69 with her on top and her lover kneeling by my head, fucking her in a doggy position and me fucklicking them.

I wouldn't be able to see much once I'd guided him into her as his balls would bang against my face but I'd get to see him shoot as he pulled out, before pushing his penis down my throat to finish off.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 pm

Voted 12.
It hasn't actually happened yet. Not to my knowledge. ;) :(

Strange that 13 got 4 votes.....on a Hotwife forum?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:12 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 pm
Voted 12.

T - You have wonder what those persons interest are here.
Any idea what happened to the OP Punter?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:07 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:12 pm
trecital wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:44 pm
Voted 12.

T - You have wonder what those persons interest are here.
Any idea what happened to the OP Punter?
Thinking about it some more, I suppose the 4 that voted "13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men"
could be excited to read about hotwifing, but not actually want their wife to participate.

This thread was started by ThePunter58, as his last post, in 2018. He still seems to visit the forum though.
I didn't realise when I posted, that the thread was started so long ago. Still valid though.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:05 am

I never saw - or even heard - my ex Heather having sex with any of her boyfriends. What I did see, a couple of times, was Heather sitting cosily next to her boyfriend on a pub couch. It was clear to me, and anyone else who saw them, that they were more than just friends.

On another occasion, Heather and a different boyfriend walked casually hand-in-hand down the street with neither of them caring that they were likely to bump into work colleagues who knew that Heather was married to me.

Even those two occasions were enough to get my cock rocking and me wanking like crazy as soon as I had the opportunities.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:47 pm

Revisiting this, after just having watched KK and Paul for the last hour, I'm sticking with cow-girl and related female superior positions. My absolute favorite is watching KK, reverse cow-girl, riding, in complete control of another mans' cock, while she's looking me in the eyes, watching me stroke.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:14 am

My most exciting isn't listed. I don't care how she gets fucked, hard, fast, tender, slow or what position. The most exciting part is when he's cumming, balls deep inside her. Watching her, hearing her and hearing him as he unloads inside her. Nothing hotter than watching another man cum inside my wife, hands down the winner for me.