What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

1. Deep kissing
14%
2. Her giving him a blowjob
15%
3. Her licking his ass
3%
4. He licking her pussy
1%
5. He licking her ass
1%
6. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly in missionary
20%
7. Her being fucked slowly and tenderly doggy style
4%
8. Her being fucked rough in missionary
9%
9. Her being fucked rough doggy style
12%
10. Her being fucked in other position, cowgirl, from behind or any other position. Explain! :)
5%
12. Her being fucked in the ass
11%
13. I dont want my wife to have sex with other men
0%
14. Something else, please explain
3%

Total votes: 1305

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:06 am

Hi Magellanic29,

Thank you.

I know I'm extremely lucky to be married to my scorching hot and incredibly marvelous wife. When I met her, I knew she was extremely good looking and had a scorching hot body. I was ecstatic that she agreed to a date. During dinner, I sensed from her that I'd fuck her after dinner. We did. We had magically euphoric sex on our first date. But I was young and stupid. I thought she would be a booty call. She was for about a month. After a month of booty calling her about twice a week, we talked after incredible sex. It was our first deeply intellectual conversation. I was taken by her breadth of intellect. She was far, far more than merely a hot looking woman with a flawless body who fucked better than any woman I knew before her. She was innately intelligent, more intelligent that her baccalaureate degree indicated. She mentioned to me in a dismissive and causal manner that college was easy for her.

We became exclusive within days of that conversation. Within day of becoming exclusive, she told me she had to have sex every day. Life couldn't get better. I had her flawless naked body to myself every day and I appreciated every second of it. More importantly, I relied on her intelligence when I needed help. The best day of my life was when she said, "I do."

Sex is a huge part of our life together but far from the dominant part. We've best friends and in love with each other.

texan4836
Prepubescent

Re: What is the most exciting sexual act watching your wife do with another man?

Unread post by texan4836 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:04 am

Everything that happened the first time my wife was with another man was exciting to me, so it wasn't any one thing. We had talked about finding a third person years ago but it just never happened. Finally my wife told me that she had a fantasy to watch a younger guy jack off. She wasn't interested in having sex with him but just wanted to watch. It took some time but I found a young neighbor next door that agreed to jack off for my wife on our 40th anniversary. Then to to see the excitement in her eyes as she watched him pulling his cock out to jacking off. The excitement in her eyes as she watched him stroke his length and the look on her face as she turned to me and asked if she could touch his cock. To see her hand rubbing a cock that wasn't mine and to watch her rub his head across her nipples. As she smeared his pre-cum across her breast. Then to see her bent down and take his head into her mouth almost caused me to loose my load. To see the joy on our neighbor's face as he watched my wife's lips sucking his cock for his first blowjob. i could see that our neighbor was getting close to orgasm and quickly pulled him away and told him to get down on his knees and cum on my wife's pussy. I wanted tonight to be special for my wife, since it was our anniversary and knew she would have an orgasm if he shot cum on her pussy. She would always orgasm when I did it for her. To see her body shake as her orgasm started to built as she watched our neighbor stroking his cock just inches away from her pussy. To watch as her hips raised up as she tried to touch the tip of his cock, as she tried to force her orgasm through her body. To hear the both of them moaning the closer they got to orgasm and to see the juice flowing from my wife's pussy. Hearing her say, cum on her pussy over and over again, knowing she was getting close to orgasm from a cock that wasn't mine. To see the expression on both of their faces and the look in their eyes just seconds before their orgasms hit and then that final moment. When I pushed on our neighbor's back and slide his cock into my wife's pussy. The look on her face as she felt his hard cock sliding into her pussy and causing both of their orgasms to explode. To see my wife's hips raising up and taking his cock deep into her pussy.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:41 am

texan4836 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:04 am
Everything that happened the first time my wife was with another man was exciting to me, so it wasn't any one thing. We had talked about finding a third person years ago but it just never happened. Finally my wife told me that she had a fantasy to watch a younger guy jack off. She wasn't interested in having sex with him but just wanted to watch. It took some time but I found a young neighbor next door that agreed to jack off for my wife on our 40th anniversary. Then to to see the excitement in her eyes as she watched him pulling his cock out to jacking off. The excitement in her eyes as she watched him stroke his length and the look on her face as she turned to me and asked if she could touch his cock. To see her hand rubbing a cock that wasn't mine and to watch her rub his head across her nipples. As she smeared his pre-cum across her breast. Then to see her bent down and take his head into her mouth almost caused me to loose my load. To see the joy on our neighbor's face as he watched my wife's lips sucking his cock for his first blowjob. i could see that our neighbor was getting close to orgasm and quickly pulled him away and told him to get down on his knees and cum on my wife's pussy. I wanted tonight to be special for my wife, since it was our anniversary and knew she would have an orgasm if he shot cum on her pussy. She would always orgasm when I did it for her. To see her body shake as her orgasm started to built as she watched our neighbor stroking his cock just inches away from her pussy. To watch as her hips raised up as she tried to touch the tip of his cock, as she tried to force her orgasm through her body. To hear the both of them moaning the closer they got to orgasm and to see the juice flowing from my wife's pussy. Hearing her say, cum on her pussy over and over again, knowing she was getting close to orgasm from a cock that wasn't mine. To see the expression on both of their faces and the look in their eyes just seconds before their orgasms hit and then that final moment. When I pushed on our neighbor's back and slide his cock into my wife's pussy. The look on her face as she felt his hard cock sliding into her pussy and causing both of their orgasms to explode. To see my wife's hips raising up and taking his cock deep into her pussy.
Did he also cum inside her pussy? Did you eat his cum?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:56 am

texan4836 wrote:
Wow! What was her reaction to you pushing his cock into her pussy? I can't wait to find out!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:26 am

Hi Magellanic29,

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

I could have easily been a very stupid man. My wife and I fucked on our first date. The sexual tension between us was palpable. We knew we'd fuck after dinner.

I was in my mid-20s. I was having a blast. I dated a lot of women. I had been broken up with a girlfriend for a few months when I met my wife. She was the essence of a California beach girl. She was extremely good looking with a flawless body. I found out on our first date that she was the best sex I ever had. I thought I'd keep her as a booty call. She was for about a month, or I was her booty call. I knew she was seeing at least one other dude. I didn't care because I did not know that I'd fall in love with her.

If it had not been for a deeply intellectual conversation we had while we rested after fucking, I would have missed the depth of her intellect. Her naked and sexual confidence had me enamored of her sexuality. When I realized how intelligent she was, she had me completely intrigued. If we hadn't have engaged in that conversation, I might have missed the most perfect woman for me. We are identical in important ways that nurture and solidify relationships. We don't sweat the small shit we do not agree about.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:49 pm

I marked tender missionary. I love this position with them making out, my wife’s legs wrapped around him, him bare and doing that final push where he’s cumming in her. So sexy to see this!

Passion23
Prepubescent

Unread post by Passion23 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:00 pm

My favorite was deep kissing her while he he finished inside of her.

texan4836
Prepubescent

Unread post by texan4836 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:38 am

Things was not suppose to go as far as they did that night. My wife's fantasy was only to watch another guy jack off and maybe cum on her breast, but the longer she watched him rubbing his cock the more excited she started to get. I didn't know how worked up she was getting until I seen her taking his cock into her mouth and I almost busted my load. I think that's the point when I want to see just how far my wife was willing to go. Ever since we have been married my wife has always wanted to watch me jack off and if I ever came on her pussy she would have an orgasm. That's why I had him get down on his knees. I wanted to see if she would orgasm if he shot cum on her pussy. When our neighbor was down on his knees between my wife's legs. I started seeing her scoot closer to him until she had the head of his cock rubbing her lips as he jacked off. The closer he got to orgasm and then announced that he was going to cum. That's when I seen my wife raise her hips and the head of his cock totally disappeared between her lips. I knew she was wanting his cum inside her pussy but she wasn't willing to take that final step. I think she was hoping that when she pushed his head between her lips that he would go ahead and push his cock into her. That way she could say she didn't do it. He pushed his cock in me and I could stop him. That's when I decided to just do it for the both of them. When I pushed on Tim's back and slide his cock into my wife's pussy. There was a moment of shock for the both of them but then their body's took over. As soon as he slide inside my wife he started to cum. At that point my wife just lost control of her body. She quickly raised her knees and grabbed Tim's sides, pulling him into her and telling him to cum in her pussy. Seeing my wife act like that caused my orgasm to explode all over Tim's back.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:52 pm

texan4836 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:38 am
Things was not suppose to go as far as they did that night. My wife's fantasy was only to watch another guy jack off and maybe cum on her breast, but the longer she watched him rubbing his cock the more excited she started to get. I didn't know how worked up she was getting until I seen her taking his cock into her mouth and I almost busted my load. I think that's the point when I want to see just how far my wife was willing to go. Ever since we have been married my wife has always wanted to watch me jack off and if I ever came on her pussy she would have an orgasm. That's why I had him get down on his knees. I wanted to see if she would orgasm if he shot cum on her pussy. When our neighbor was down on his knees between my wife's legs. I started seeing her scoot closer to him until she had the head of his cock rubbing her lips as he jacked off. The closer he got to orgasm and then announced that he was going to cum. That's when I seen my wife raise her hips and the head of his cock totally disappeared between her lips. I knew she was wanting his cum inside her pussy but she wasn't willing to take that final step. I think she was hoping that when she pushed his head between her lips that he would go ahead and push his cock into her. That way she could say she didn't do it. He pushed his cock in me and I could stop him. That's when I decided to just do it for the both of them. When I pushed on Tim's back and slide his cock into my wife's pussy. There was a moment of shock for the both of them but then their body's took over. As soon as he slide inside my wife he started to cum. At that point my wife just lost control of her body. She quickly raised her knees and grabbed Tim's sides, pulling him into her and telling him to cum in her pussy. Seeing my wife act like that caused my orgasm to explode all over Tim's back.
I would have ogasmed, too! That's so intense!!

texan4836
Prepubescent

Unread post by texan4836 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:56 am

The thing was i wasn't even rubbing myself. Just watching my wife and see her act like that caused my cock to explode on it's own.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:01 pm

texan4836 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:56 am
The thing was i wasn't even rubbing myself. Just watching my wife and see her act like that caused my cock to explode on it's own.
WOW!! That's totally wild!!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:33 am

Her legs out, inviting him deeper, or her ankles wrapped around him as he fills her…breathtaking…

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:23 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:33 am
Her legs out, inviting him deeper, or her ankles wrapped around him as he fills her…breathtaking…
This is totally amazing in its detail of what happens!! ;)

texan4836
Prepubescent

Unread post by texan4836 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:17 am

I think my wife enjoyed our neighbor more than is letting on. It took a couple of day before she would even sit down with me and talk about what happened. Now three weeks later she is asking me if I thought Tim would be willing to jack off for her again. She is bugging me almost every day about going over and asking Tim if he would do it again. I'm starting to wonder if my wife only wants to watch Tim jack off or if she has something else in mind. She did get a small taste of what his dick felt like inside her and I'm thinking she is wanting more and just not telling me. I don't know if it's because this was only the second cock my wife has had and it's exciting to her and she wants more or because he is nearly 50 years younger and it makes her feel like she is still attractive to younger men . I thought at first this would be a one time thing for her but it looks like she's wanting more and I'm not sure if I should let her or not. I'm also afraid if I don't agree she will go behind my back and do it anyway. What your thoughts?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:15 am

texan4836 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:17 am
I think my wife enjoyed our neighbor more than is letting on. It took a couple of day before she would even sit down with me and talk about what happened. Now three weeks later she is asking me if I thought Tim would be willing to jack off for her again. She is bugging me almost every day about going over and asking Tim if he would do it again. I'm starting to wonder if my wife only wants to watch Tim jack off or if she has something else in mind. She did get a small taste of what his dick felt like inside her and I'm thinking she is wanting more and just not telling me. I don't know if it's because this was only the second cock my wife has had and it's exciting to her and she wants more or because he is nearly 50 years younger and it makes her feel like she is still attractive to younger men . I thought at first this would be a one time thing for her but it looks like she's wanting more and I'm not sure if I should let her or not. I'm also afraid if I don't agree she will go behind my back and do it anyway. What your thoughts?
You've let the cat out of the barrel! There's no putting her back, you need to learn to accept your new life and bring smiles to your wife as long as she promises to still love you the way that you are. I hope that makes sense...if not just say so here and i'm sure someone will help you.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:07 am

texan4836 wrote:
Wow! What a great experience.

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:50 am

For me its when she absolutely loses all inhibition and just becomes her true sexual self which is just amazing - it happens very rarely and usually in a gangbang when she just loses it and can't get enough cock looking around the room to see how many guys are going to enter her
She is a very very conservative lady and turns into a wanton hussy on a rare occasion lol
One time in a club cinema room she just lost it and fucked all the guys in the room and I did not know as I watched her she was taking some bareback ( it was very dark ) I only noticed when the screen lit up and I could see a river of white cum running down her leg as she moved from seat to seat impaling herself on the next lucky guy - this is the only time she is multi orgasmic
She had a big guilt trip the following day but then she asked a few weeks later when we were going again and now we only go on greedy girls nights

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:59 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:50 am
For me its when she absolutely loses all inhibition and just becomes her true sexual self which is just amazing - it happens very rarely and usually in a gangbang when she just loses it and can't get enough cock looking around the room to see how many guys are going to enter her
She is a very very conservative lady and turns into a wanton hussy on a rare occasion lol
One time in a club cinema room she just lost it and fucked all the guys in the room and I did not know as I watched her she was taking some bareback ( it was very dark ) I only noticed when the screen lit up and I could see a river of white cum running down her leg as she moved from seat to seat impaling herself on the next lucky guy - this is the only time she is multi orgasmic
She had a big guilt trip the following day but then she asked a few weeks later when we were going again and now we only go on greedy girls nights
Sounds like you've got quite the hotwife there! She sounds amazing that she could handle that many guys! My sweetie is worried at 3 guys lol. Did she just one day become ravenous or did she gradually work her way up to taking on so many guys?

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:03 am

that he undresses my wife and after taking off her panties he throws them at me to smell them while they fuck

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:33 am

I've given this more thought. I love watching my wife sucking a dude's cock when she's in a playful mood. I also love her sexual confidence. I've admired her after she had just been porn starred standing completely naked in front of men filling their glasses with margaritas. She learned at a young age that men would conquer the world to look at naked women. After my wife gets naked, she stays naked because she knows dudes want to see her naked body. She's completely comfortable sitting completely naked on our bed between me an another dude with her legs opened wide enough to give us views of her pussy.

The first time I fucked my wife was on the evening of our first date. I was immediately enamored of her sexual confidence. I've loved it ever since.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:28 am

Many acts are exciting to me. When another man penetrates her. Her expression and comments as he's fucking her - Have even heard her say to a guy, "No one is as good as you," and "No one is better." Love seeing a full-size, erect cock about to enter her pussy, and she loves staring at erect dicks. I love watching her wrap her long legs around a guy as he's fucking her brains out. She often is kicking a sexbuddy's buttocks as he's thrusting into her eager cunt or digging her heels into the mattress. She moans, wails, and sobs at different times when in a high state of excitation.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:28 am
Many acts are exciting to me. When another man penetrates her. Her expression and comments as he's fucking her - Have even heard her say to a guy, "No one is as good as you," and "No one is better." Love seeing a full-size, erect cock about to enter her pussy, and she loves staring at erect dicks. I love watching her wrap her long legs around a guy as he's fucking her brains out. She often is kicking a sexbuddy's buttocks as he's thrusting into her eager cunt or digging her heels into the mattress. She moans, wails, and sobs at different times when in a high state of excitation.
Wow! She sounds like she's a winner when it comes to noises!! I think I'd love to see my sweeties face when Fidel penetrates her!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:40 pm

While I never watched her play, her bull did take a photo of her sucking his cock, her left hand holding his shaft, so her wedding band was in direct contact with another man’s cock. Her mouth was right over his head.

It was the single most erotic photo I’ve ever seen.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:08 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:33 am
I've given this more thought. I love watching my wife sucking a dude's cock when she's in a playful mood. I also love her sexual confidence. I've admired her after she had just been porn starred standing completely naked in front of men filling their glasses with margaritas. She learned at a young age that men would conquer the world to look at naked women. After my wife gets naked, she stays naked because she knows dudes want to see her naked body. She's completely comfortable sitting completely naked on our bed between me an another dude with her legs opened wide enough to give us views of her pussy.

The first time I fucked my wife was on the evening of our first date. I was immediately enamored of her sexual confidence. I've loved it ever since.
I think it’s super hot that your wife just stays naked, and enjoys exposing herself to you and her lover. Of course, it’s exciting to see your wife get naked and fuck the other guy, but it’s a different sort of excitement I think to see her exposing herself casually after sex. My wife and I enjoy casual nudity sometimes at our pool with friends. It excites me tremendously to see her naked around other men, proudly exuding sexual confidence and allowing them to enjoy her beautiful body.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:28 pm

Hi Dr_Demento68,

Thank you. I appreciated your comments.

My wife has always preferred to be naked. She told that he sister does, too.

When she was 19, she had a boyfriend who took her to a nude beach a lot during the summer. The first time she did a nude beach was the previous year with a dude she was seeing (not dating) at that time. She was initially intimidated. After 10 minutes, she was naked and loving it. She knew it was normal for men to check out her naked body. As long as they did not cause her to feel uncomfortable, she was good with men checking out her naked body.

She's told me that she wants to take me to a nude beach. In the entire time I've known her, we have not had an opportunity to do a nude beach. She told me that being naked on a beach was liberating, normal, and natural.

My wife learned at a young age that men would risk death to check out a naked woman.

My wife stays naked during MFM sex because she knows men want to see her naked body and she loves to be naked. She's told me she'll worry when no longer check out her naked body.

I wish I videoed the first time I saw her get naked in front of another man in our bedroom. I would have came if she merely touched my dick. It still turns me on to watch her getting naked in front of other men. Her sexual confidence is erotic.

BTW, within days or maybe a week of meeting her, she told me nudity was normal and natural. She also told me that sex was normal and natural. Maybe I was destined to meet and marry her.