Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bubbajack

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 am

jane wrote:plus I'm married. the norm for that show about 'different women from different walks of life' is 3 comedians, 4 unmarried, 4 liberal, etc. haha
i'll stop before I get too political.
Probably a good idea. ;)

Still, a very acute observation about the daytime tv cultural filter :cool: - although I will say my own rather left-wing cock has not had or created adverse consequences for any the conservative or liberal pussies to which it has been granted entry at any time ... :o :P

We all had lots of fun together as far as I could tell, regardless ... :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

(Hotwifing as potentially mitigating political strife - what a thought!! :lol: )

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:03 am

haha I bet

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 pm

bad girl ! ............ to hell with going to bubbajack's room, go to davo's room. you, david and I can talk sports, literature and left wing politics. then he and I can dress you up befittingly - of a woman with your sexual power - and take over downtown memphis. what you say ...........?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 am

We're about to go on a vacation next week. Not hotwife related, but Jane has warned me I better keep her busy or she might check out the locals.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:15 am

Hope you both have a great trip!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am

lol, Dave on the hot seat! :up:

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:14 am

I'm hoping Dave is UP for the occasion! Have fun you two!
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 am

Have a fun trip! Jane's hubby has kept her pretty well satisfied to date, I don't expect a vacay with his lovely wife to dampen things. :)

swingsing
Prepubescent

Unread post by swingsing » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm

So I came across this thread a few days ago and have worked through it steadily. It feels strange to finally make it to the end and suddenly I feel at a loose end on what to read! Just want to say thank you for sharing your adventures! It's been amazingly hot. The reason being, at times, even now, you present yourself as being a bit shy and conservative. It makes it that much easier to imagine my wife in your situation; which gives me wonderful butterflies in my stomach! Just as when I once told my wife I'd love to see her with a truly good lover and she didn't object, her eyes just twinkled. Now she's very much pregnant so my cuckold dreams will have to wait a while! Thanks again!!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

swingsing wrote:So I came across this thread a few days ago and have worked through it steadily. It feels strange to finally make it to the end and suddenly I feel at a loose end on what to read! Just want to say thank you for sharing your adventures! It's been amazingly hot. The reason being, at times, even now, you present yourself as being a bit shy and conservative. It makes it that much easier to imagine my wife in your situation; which gives me wonderful butterflies in my stomach! Just as when I once told my wife I'd love to see her with a truly good lover and she didn't object, her eyes just twinkled. Now she's very much pregnant so my cuckold dreams will have to wait a while! Thanks again!!
Welcome to OHW, swingsing.

:)

Mia

swingsing
Prepubescent

Unread post by swingsing » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks! And here's holding thumbs Jane's vacation is full of fun!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 pm

arizona wrote: But oh, those legs (just Google Elizabeth Hasselbeck legs).
Look up Nora ODonnell (CBS Morning News)

On cheating .........

Funny word that. I don't really care about married or not, as long as they don't care. When they care and feel guilty, it takes the fun out of it. The only other part I mind is if the Husband find out and gets stupid.

Met a girl through work one time. I knew she was married from the beginning. She was some kind of Manager at this place that I would go to on business, so she had her own office. Played around in her office a couple of time where I felt her up some. She invited me to her apartment while her husband was gone and would be for a while. Got into things a bit, got her top and bra open, worked on her tits for a bit. Was working my hand up her leg under her skirt, almost to her crotch when there was a noise in the hallway. She freaked and covered up in a hurry.

Gave her my address and she came to my house a few days later. Got her undressed and in bed, then fucked her. She hung around for a while and played some more, then got dressed and went home

Next time she came over, she got naked OK, but hesitated on the rest. I fingered her 'til she came, but she wouldn't let me fuck her again that time. She started acting really guilty and odd. Saw her again a couple of times, but you could tell there was something on her mind. I don't know if her husband ever found out or not. I didn't care either, but apparently she did.

My Ex never told me about any of her exploits at the time even though I told her about wanting to watch her and setting her up in a job where she was all but nude quite a bit.

Didn't find out until many years later after we had parted and gotten back together that she was hooking after some of her shows with the guys in the bars. Sure would have liked to have known.

I'd take on a married one now if this wasn't such a small town area with a crap load of guns and thousands of acres when an irate husband could dump us.

>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 am

david and i were in florida for a week and i feel overwhelmed with all the posts to read here and how dense some of them are.
:(

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 am

Hi Jane
After so many posts over quite a few years it doesn't surprise that your enthusiasm for continued posting has waned, or so it seems. I would be delighted to be wrong about this.
You and David have far and away exceeded any couple's contribution to OHW.
At least that is my opinion. No disrespect to Mrs. Reese and her bent husband.
Since this post will move your thread to the top of the list maybe some newer members will pick up on it and begin your adventure from the beginning.
I assure any and all that it is worth the read.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:18 am

morgan you're right i don't feel like posting everything, but at the same time i havn't been doing much hotwifing in the past month. david and i had a nice trip away, and now i'm just sort of looking for someone new maybe.

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:23 am

"just sort of looking for someone new maybe" instills hope and faith! :) you go jane!
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:02 am

jane wrote:morgan you're right i don't feel like posting everything, but at the same time i havn't been doing much hotwifing in the past month. david and i had a nice trip away, and now i'm just sort of looking for someone new maybe.
"someone new" sounds like fun. Share as much as you like. You still have plenty of fans who are hoping that you continue to have tons of fun.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 am

Jane finally found someone new, but says she doesn't want to post about him and jinx it.
Anyway we still like coming here, and we learn more continually from others here, and after 6 years still learning to understant hotwifing !

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 am

Janes Husband wrote:Jane finally found someone new, but says she doesn't want to post about him and jinx it.
Well, that's a whole new level of minimalism.
What can we infer from this snippet?
She really likes him?
Or maybe she really, really likes him.

Now, break into groups and discuss :lol:

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Jane really, really likes him and wants him long term... with or without hubby there. :up: :lol:

Arctus
Experienced

Unread post by Arctus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:56 pm

I've followed Jane's story for a long time and always marvel at her evolution and growth as a Hotwife.

I remember discussions posted by Jane and perhaps JH quite some time ago in which Jane and JH spoke about their shared fantasy of Jane having a long-term lover with whom she grew very close. JH shared that fantasy. They both found it alluring.

Perhaps Jane is closer than ever to realizing that fantasy with a new lover... not just a sex partner but a LOVER.

:whip:

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:27 am

Recently I was thinking about the Jane thread and a story came to mind. It was the one where she and David were in bed for the evening and Jane turns to David and expresses the desire to have her fuck buddy over that evening. No planning, just take over pure fucklust. David got up and went to the kitchen to clean up a bit and run interference for potential waking children.

Within 15 min Janes friend arrives. David invites him in and he heads right to the bedroom where Jane awaits. So hot to me! I love the dynamic between Jane and David.

3323b
Virgin

Unread post by 3323b » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 am

It's been a while, any details about the new guy for Jane?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 am

sorry i havn't been posting, i'll think about bringing it up to date.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:09 pm

No worries.