Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by D+D » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 am

Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas for some lucky guys.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:13 pm

2 Down. :shock:

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

3 Down. Austin turned into a quickie as well.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 pm

:up: :up: :up: What a woman! Thanks for the update JH, you lucky guy who's prolly gonna enjoy it now

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm

the funny thing is they both commented on me being really wet ;)
i had a good time with the guy at noon, but when Austin ended up being free i went to his place. i was wearing a sweater, jeans and boots. i just went down on him and got him hard, then pulled my pants down and put my hands on the back of his couch. well we really had great sex. in fact so good i came in that position, which i don't think has ever happened to me standing up, which makes it difficult to stand up ! just before it happened he took hold of my arms and pulled me back fully standing up and really gave it to me. what a memorable day.

now back to the christmas specials .

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:24 am

lovely preXmas gift-quickies for 3 lucky guys... well done Jane! :up: :up: :up:
hot to hear you also had a first standing orgasm...hope Austin will be repeating this experience... perhaps David could try this too. :mrgreen:

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Wow busy day. How many orgasms did you wind up with at the end of it all?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:55 pm

meteor wrote:
jane wrote:the funny thing is they both commented on me being really wet ;)
i had a good time with the guy at noon, but when Austin ended up being free i went to his place. i was wearing a sweater, jeans and boots. i just went down on him and got him hard, then pulled my pants down and put my hands on the back of his couch. well we really had great sex. in fact so good i came in that position, which i don't think has ever happened to me standing up, which makes it difficult to stand up ! just before it happened he took hold of my arms and pulled me back fully standing up and really gave it to me. what a memorable day.

now back to the christmas specials .
Christmas special is right! Merry Christmas to us!

Damn I just broke into a sweat reading that. Jane - what a visual! This post id proof positive you need to be more descriptive when you tell us of your adventures. And this one was the third one of the day! Unless maybe you went back home for just one more...
Yes, just one more. How could David resist?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:05 pm

that was it, i got rest after that.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:21 pm

jane wrote:that was it, i got rest after that.
yup, resting with jane would be foreplay for more... even 50+ guys :P

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 am

Hi Jane, it's very nice to see you posting a bit.
Now that you have gone back for more of him, I'm curious about your older lover and how it is for the 2 of you.
For guys my age it often feels like most of this stuff is behind us.
It's not that the fire has gone out but it is difficult to compete with your 30 year old self.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 am

You deserved a rest dear Jane, but if I was in your husband's shoes, I would have wanted you bad after you had been so naughty. Maybe he did?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:31 am

Morgan wrote:Hi Jane, it's very nice to see you posting a bit.
Now that you have gone back for more of him, I'm curious about your older lover and how it is for the 2 of you.
For guys my age it often feels like most of this stuff is behind us.
It's not that the fire has gone out but it is difficult to compete with your 30 year old self.
the sex with him is good, average... he lasts maybe 10 minutes. he's just all around nice to be with.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 am

D+D wrote:You deserved a rest dear Jane, but if I was in your husband's shoes, I would have wanted you bad after you had been so naughty. Maybe he did?
Based on the results of a sort of "showdown" over the management of their marital sex life that these spouses reported having several years ago, Jane was and probably still is vested with pretty much total authority regarding who, when, where, how often, etc., that anybody gets into her pussy.

To be sure, David's desires are one factor that she considers, lovingly and fairly I believe, in her decision-making. But I feel safe in speculating that his immediate desires are not the only factor - nor even always the most important one - in determining what she decides from time to time will happen next in her sex life.

Many people may not think this way of doing things would be acceptable. However, I think many men - the wiser ones, at least - would rather put their individual sexual fates in the capable hands of Jane :cool: than be ruled by their own cock-driven thoughts (so-called :roll: ) always frantically demanding that they get what they want when they want it. :P

Someone like Jane knows perfectly well that any man wants it (wants her!) almost all the time and can shoot a load of cum into or onto a desirable woman under nearly any random circumstances! :oops: . Accordingly he can in most cases conveniently be put off for a while, because he will want it just as much later as he does right now. Moreover, it will probably be better for both if she feels like doing him when it happens, right?

So I think Jane was right to rest up after getting so thoroughly well-fucked standing up :!: by Austin on Saturday afternoon. David's cock - made hard by his thinking of her recent naughty three-cock day :D - will undoubtedly be there reliably - with no harm done to David by the delay - the very next time they both feel like having a nice fuck at home! :whip: :mrgreen:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 pm

there's a simpler explanation :
we're both running around chasing two kids at christmas time :)
He watched them for 3 hours by himself saturday. he was happy to get a little quiet time that night !

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

jane wrote:there's a simpler explanation :
He watched them for 3 hours by himself saturday. he was happy to get a little quiet time that night !
OK - understood. :cool:

Thanks - :)

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:56 pm

jane wrote:He watched them for 3 hours by himself Saturday. he was happy to get a little quiet time that night !
Yep, there are times when peace and quiet are even better than a roll in the hay ... even one with Jane.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Salsonero wrote:
jane wrote:He watched them for 3 hours by himself Saturday. he was happy to get a little quiet time that night !
Yep, there are times when peace and quiet are even better than a roll in the hay ... even one with Jane.
All in fun with two of our favorite people :up: happy holidays Jane and David.

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 pm

D+D wrote: happy holidays Jane and David.
Same here ... and enjoy those kids now. One day they will grow up and you will miss these wonderful times with them.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 am

jane wrote:there's a simpler explanation :
That is a simple and completely understandable explanation. Not sure of the ages of your kids, but my two youngin's are ... energetic ... to say the least. A little time just to yourself is pretty amazing.

denverirish95
Prepubescent

Unread post by denverirish95 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:46 am

Amazingly hot journey. Spent days reading the whole thread while I had free time. I hope the best for you!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:09 pm

glad you enjoyed. here's to new stories to tell.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:05 am

Happy ne year Jane. We look forward to hear your stories :D

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:59 am

I've just read your story from front to back! It took my 4 days but every minute was worth it. I hope THE new year will be as much fun as the years before.

Happy new year!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:54 pm

She's on her third date with a newer guy tonight.