Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Janes Husband
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 01, 2016 5:12 pm

We just watched a softcore movie on Showtime about hotwifing. First we've seen. There was a black man in it in a fantasy sequence.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:15 pm

What was the name?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun May 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Hotwifing is becoming more mainstream.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Had a horrible time last night. We went to meet a new guy for Jane at a really nice restaurant. He was in his early 30's, blonde hair, the kind of guy she use to go for. At one point he got up to go to the restroom and he was gone quite a while. Jane was looking uncomfortable about what he was doing so i abruptly got up to look for him and found him on the phone near the entrance to the restaurant. Before i got to him he started out. When i caught up to him i asked where he was going and he said a friend of his had an emergency and needed some help. Needless to say i wasn't buying it and we havn't heard from him today. Jane feels awful.

There could be any number of reasons for his strange behavior but one thing is certain, it has nothing to do with any inadequacy on the part of Jane.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 01, 2016 5:43 pm

"Sex, marriage and swinging"

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun May 01, 2016 5:45 pm

I'll have to check it out.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun May 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Janes Husband wrote:You are welcome Kandi. Jane had an unexpected date last night. She said it was mostly dinner.
Trying to get Kentros to post more, it’s so cool when the husband is an active participant on OHW. :D
Janes Husband wrote:Had a horrible time last night. We went to meet a new guy for Jane at a really nice restaurant. He was in his early 30's, blonde hair, the kind of guy she use to go for. At one point he got up to go to the restroom and he was gone quite a while. Jane was looking uncomfortable about what he was doing so i abruptly got up to look for him and found him on the phone near the entrance to the restaurant. Before i got to him he started out. When i caught up to him i asked where he was going and he said a friend of his had an emergency and needed some help. Needless to say i wasn't buying it and we havn't heard from him today. Jane feels awful.
What a douchebag! :mad: He doesn’t deserve Jane in any stretch of the imagination! Even if you’re going to make up you have an emergency, come back to the table, say so and leave. I like the comment about him being on the phone w/ his wife or gf, lol!! Jane deserves better and she'll have it!!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Wed May 04, 2016 6:55 pm

After a couple of weeks she saw DJ last night and had a much better time she said. She was tired when she got home, but very turned on, and missing her panties.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Would really enjoy hearing more.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed May 04, 2016 8:48 pm

he was especially enamored with my nipples, which really got me going. he got really hot, and hard about a few things i won't get into. after i played with him a while he took me from behind really hard. he enjoys doggy the most. he was telling me what he wants to do to me and asking me what i want. then he pulled out and took the condom off and shot all over my butt.
afterward he went back to playing and squeezing my boobies again. he was just all over me when i left squeezing me all over. so i kind of stayed all hyper even though i was super tired.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 pm

He is one lucky dog... :) Who wouldn't be enamored with you Jane. Thanks for sharing more details. Got me horny too.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 am

actually when i'm about to type things that happened i blush and barely get out what ends up here.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 am

Sure wish you would finish typing your thoughts.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu May 05, 2016 11:17 am

jane wrote:actually when i'm about to type things that happened i blush and barely get out what ends up here.
You are soooo Naughty Jane. ;)

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu May 05, 2016 1:24 pm

This time DJ made sure to finish on your butt like he wanted.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Thu May 05, 2016 3:23 pm

love jane's writing!!!... so glad you had a good session even if it makes you blush...but did you share with hubby that got FwB "really hot & hard"?.. it might work for hubby too! :-))

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat May 07, 2016 6:54 am

last night it was just david and me. he was tired, it was almost midnight, but i was wanting it. so i was playing with him through his underwear, and the i climbed on top of him and rubbed against him. i pulled my nightie over my head, asking if he likes my breasts. i slipped his penis inside me and started gently on him. he kept slipping out though. i guess he was tired. i was like can't you stay hard and fuck me? he was kind of startled by that. i mean it happens when you've been married a dozen years, but he felt bad. i stood up and did a little dance for him , caressing my body in front of him, asking if he likes what he sees. he said yes, but he was kind of quiet. so i got back in bed and just snuggled to him. i'm not sure about sharing this , but i thought it would show the complexity of love and sex. he had a lot on his mind and he was tired. i was kind of mad but the more i thought about it i realized it's unrealistic to expect men to be up for it at all times when we get that complaint thrown against us .

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat May 07, 2016 7:22 am

Very real ... very human ... very true .. very moving.

Thank you, Jane.

You love that guy David very much, don't you? :cool:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat May 07, 2016 9:11 am

Thank you Jane for being so honest, and for sharing something so personal. I'm sure most of us can relate to what happened between you and David last night.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat May 07, 2016 9:26 am

I can't say I've had that problem but something similar happened to me Thursday. I wanted to make love Wednesday but my wife was too tired. Thursday she was very horny but I couldn't get into it. I was hard but I wasn't feeling it so she couldn't cum because I wasn't into it.

It happens.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat May 07, 2016 11:10 am

It was a time difficult to describe. There were moments that i felt she was talking to me in a cuckolding way, and moments of understanding. Many moments in this lifestyle are multifaceted. Today she feels a bit alone. Sometimes i am a good listener and sometimes not, at least where hotwifing is concerned.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat May 07, 2016 11:20 am

:( Sorry. Y'all are two of my favorite folks. But sometimes fatigue, stress, and a host of other things can affect we men. It doesn't happen to me often, especially if my wife is seeing others, but when it does it's frustrating and I feel bad for letting her down.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat May 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Imperfection haunts us all - even the most successful among us. Hang in there, dear people! :)

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat May 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Jane your post was great thank you
Ozcpl husband

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:25 pm

I had it happen once. I think i had something going on medically about that time but my wife sucked it to hardness. That usually works. I was afraid to let her have it limp until she told me she likes to feel it grow in her mouth. I have to admit that I like feeling that also.