Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by D+D » Tue May 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Very hot. Grant does love her pussy and his coming by to get it often is so hot. She obviously loves his cock. It shouldn't be embarrassing to squirt. Just shows how extremely turned on that Grant made her and how much she enjoys his cock. Now Jane leaves us wondering, where did David cum? Oh Jane, you are so delightfully naughty.

Susandy034
Prepubescent

Unread post by Susandy034 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:36 am

I've read this thread right through and it's an interesting, open and honest account. I know you've kept some things private as you've every right to, but what really comes through is the strength of your relationship. Surprisingly it's also taught me something about myself.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 pm

i try to give all sides to it , as much as possible. i still do leave some of the thornier parts of it out though.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue May 24, 2016 3:22 pm

You've shared the story of how you and David got into hotwifing several times, and I find it to be rather unique. Neither of you broached the subject, it just sort of happened.

Susandy034
Prepubescent

Unread post by Susandy034 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Yes I forgot the start of this was different from most, more low key. And Jane, as for leaving out the thornier parts, you've told enough to know there have been rough times as well as smooth and had a hard time on here from some people for that. I don't think anyone on here fan say they've been misled - we can read between the lines. I forgot to say earlier I really liked your comment that women are not so complicated, its just that men are uncomplicated.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 am

actually we did talk quite a bit. the first guy was kind of a weird situation that he dared me to do and neither of us really thought i would. after that we had a baby and over a year went by where we talked about it.

Susandy034
Prepubescent

Unread post by Susandy034 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am

Not wishing to hijack this thread but it has made me think. I must have led a sheltered life but I'd never thought about cuckolding or hotwives until recently and even when I found this site I thought it was interesting but definitely not for me.

SInce reading this thread though it has made me think and I realised if my wife wanted to do this my worries would be:

1 - Is she safe and being treated well
2 - Will it disrupt our lives in other ways - like getting in the way of things we want to do together
3 - Feelings of jealousy/insecurity

Surprised myself, but I think that's how my priorities would be.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm

DanielsDen wrote:
jane wrote:i try to give all sides to it , as much as possible. i still do leave some of the thornier parts of it out though.
We appreciate your story so much. Now that some time has passed are there some thornier moments you'd feel comfortable discussing? Like what happened with Bryan at the end? Bubba jack mentioned David not liking him at the end but I never saw you or JH mention that. Bryan just faded away.

Also are there signs you feel you missed with Sam and Deron that others should be wary of with their own bulls/FBs?

thanks again! my wife and I love your stories!
Some thing's she just chooses not to get into anymore. Personally i never liked Sam or Deron, but she liked them in some ways.
Today she had a quickie with Grant, but we are having a bbq now. Apparently she didn't want to get into that either.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Some members were very critical of Jane's relationships with Sam and Deron, so it's completely understandable that she would begin to keep things closer to the chest after such scrutiny.

Chavr
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chavr » Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Seemed to me Sam and Deron were more about possession (Deron) and objectifying (Sam). Then again we only see a very small portion of the story and I could be completely wrong on both counts.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 29, 2016 5:48 pm

She's tops. Enough said.

Susandy034
Prepubescent

Unread post by Susandy034 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 am

jane wrote:i think that might be a good idea. i've been asked time and again and i get tired of telling the story.
so this guy walked in on me changing at apool party. he was a friend of a friend. we knew him casually. i covered up everywhere at once with my hands, he froze for a second, then walked out . i almost didn't want to go out to the party after that. later on that night i told david, and much to my surprise, he teased me! i'm still surprised about that.
over the next couple months i saw the guy at a couple more get togethers, and it was weird. finally david suggested i jst talk to him about it so it was not weird anymore. so i called him and asked him if he could come over. it seemed like whatever i was saying either didn't get through, or i was too awkward about it , because he kind of took it as me being interested in him. when i told david about it he....teased me again! which kind of flustered me, and i teased him right back about it. so i was like maybe i will just find out what is on his mind and if that's what he wants, and david just laughed. it became kind of a dare, not in so many words. it was funny to me, and i really didn't totally realize how far i was going with it too. i guess him seeing me naked a couple months earlier got me use to the idea in a way. long story short, i had sex with the guy. it was average, but okay, but just a shock that i actualy went through with it. when i told david he didn't believe i had done it! it took him a couple days of "you did?!" starting to believe, and then going back to not believing.
i saw the guy a few more times over about a month. after that he started dating someone seriously, and david and i tried to have a baby, which happend and it was over a year again when we started talking about all this. in the meantime david had read some stuff online about hotwifing. that's where we were at the beginning of this thread. i was really unsure about finding a guy. the sex was almost secondary. i actually didn't know it could end up as good as it did.
I would love to hear David's take on this story.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 am

Happy Father's Day David.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Jane told the story accurately Susandy034. It seemed funny to me for some reason, although shocking at the same time. The guy wasn't someone i knew well or was in our circle very much so i was not threatened by it. Other than he was "the first" , so to speak, there wasn't much more eventful to it. Still one of the sexiest events anyway.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 am

I just want Jane to know that I enjoy reading her thread and thinks she's a wonderful person.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 am

Yes, jane

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:52 am

Jane...how about an update? We jane fans are anxious.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:32 am

Reese wrote:
I just want Jane to know that I enjoy reading her thread and thinks she's a wonderful person.
I agree wholeheartedly... and David's pretty awesome too!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 am

Dear Jane and David,

I assume that you guys are on vacation and having a lovely, well deserved time together.

Every good wish to you both.

54321 :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:12 am

well something like that, thank you.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:54 am

Jane, you bring so many possibilities to mind with that 'something like that' comment.
My bet, vaca yes, time together... with someone else included.
Or; vaca, but with someone else....

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:04 am

Fotodom wrote:Jane, you bring so many possibilities to mind with that 'something like that' comment.
My bet, vaca yes, time together... with someone else included.
Or; vaca, but with someone else....
She has the "tease post" tuned to perfection.

I can sooooo see her devililish grin as she is teasing David with details of a play date.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 pm

i havn't been seeing anyone lately, at least no sex. david has been on several dates.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:51 pm

jane wrote:i havn't been seeing anyone lately, at least no sex. david has been on several dates.
Well that's interesting. Details?

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:27 pm

Miss u jane