Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
starbuckslvr
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:59 am

I would've cum just from seeing you. Definitely wouldn't be distracted. Lol :)

Thanks for sharing Jane. Love your posts.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:53 pm

She filled you guys in , got the kids up, then went back to bed for a while.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Guess Cash wore her out?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm

More so wifeing and mothering.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 pm

That's great. Awesome how our wives can be naughty and the so motherly, caring and nurturing.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:10 pm

starbuckslvr wrote:That's great. Awesome how our wives can be naughty and the so motherly, caring and nurturing.
Yes, I find it interesting how the general public would have such a dichotomous view of Hotwives and/or loving mothers/wives. I find the two sides of my wife's coin to be a source of energy for myself. A well adjusted woman with goals, and purpose who also enjoys the deep release of a sexual adventure is more sexy than some caricature of a bimbo with nothing to do but mindless sex. It's the fact that they are real and complex that makes them HOT!!!!!

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm

I like the way you put it up2her. I couldn’t have said it better. We are very lucky men to have such awesome wives/hotwives.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:32 pm

She's very tired sometimes with the kids. In a way i don't know how she has the energy for hotwife activities, but on the other i've seen her afterward and she is much relaxed and sleeps better.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Janes Husband wrote:She's very tired sometimes with the kids. In a way i don't know how she has the energy for hotwife activities, but on the other i've seen her afterward and she is much relaxed and sleeps better.
I can understand that. In our family there would be MANY opportunities for fucking... but the kids need attention.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 pm

No better sleep aid than a nice romp! Works out all that nervous energy and puts the mind at ease.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:20 pm

starbuckslvr wrote:That's great. Awesome how our wives can be naughty and the so motherly, caring and nurturing.
These are certainly not opposed to each other. The idea that mothers are chaste because they are loving and nurturing, otherwise known as the Madonna/whore split, is a curse of repressive Western culture. Heaven forbid that sex is a natural part of an adult woman's life. Imagine the same passage but substitute "husbands" for "wives" and see how weird that sounds.

End of rant. Nothing personal, starbuckslvr, just using this as an opportunity to talk about something that really gets my goat about our culture.

Luvinlife
Virgin

Unread post by Luvinlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Mrs E wrote:
These are certainly not opposed to each other. The idea that mothers are chaste because they are loving and nurturing, otherwise known as the Madonna/whore split, is a curse of repressive Western culture. Heaven forbid that sex is a natural part of an adult woman's life. Imagine the same passage but substitute "husbands" for "wives" and see how weird that sounds.

End of rant. Nothing personal, starbuckslvr, just using this as an opportunity to talk about something that really gets my goat about our culture.
The era for false, UNNATURAL modesty is passing away. I hope the time is coming when our natural urges can have full expression. Fucking and sucking and having WHOMEVER we want.... to enjoy what we NEED as human animals. Women can be affectionate, loving mothers but also wonton whores- if that is what they want. I'm hoping ALL women will submit... give in to their needs. Not just other wives and daughters... but my own wife...

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:50 pm

at least i don't have to trouble hubby with relaxing me. that's what boyfriends are for.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Oooohh! That stings. LOL. I like helping at least sometimes. :)

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Mrs E wrote:

I hope I didn't come off sounding bad. That was not my intention. I admire all the ladies here, including my own wife.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:04 am

starbuckslvr wrote:
Mrs E wrote:

I hope I didn't come off sounding bad. That was not my intention. I admire all the ladies here, including my own wife.
Not sure how anyone else took it, but I felt it was just a further discussion of an interesting topic. I think I understood your meaning and found nothing offensive about it. While I clearly have thought about the silliness of the concept of duality between sexual being and virtuous wife/mother, it is something that is so deeply seeded in our upbringing that I too am prone to similar thoughts. I just think that those ideas are waning and their time is running out, even if they still ramble around in my own mind. Not sure how much of that shapes my own fantasies, but it's an old concept and the times they are a changing.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:56 am

i don't know if it adds to that discussion but i'm far too busy and preoccupied with the holiday for much sex in these last couple weeks of december.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:23 am

jane wrote:i don't know if it adds to that discussion but i'm far too busy and preoccupied with the holiday for much sex in these last couple weeks of december.
It is consistent with your annual pattern - you have often reduced your hotwifing during this time of year; although on a several occasions you have been able to get some outside dick during the festive time. I am thinking of one of my favorite stories of you and David "going shopping" together, or some such diversion which allowed you to park the offspring with their forbears. Except that David went to a movie and you fucked the law student you were seeing at the time. :mrgreen:

Love you, hot girl!! ;)

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:07 pm

jane wrote:i don't know if it adds to that discussion but i'm far too busy and preoccupied with the holiday for much sex in these last couple weeks of december.
It's that wonderful time of the year but it can be stressful and tiring as well.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:05 am

on christmas david asked me for something . it was a surprise . he wants to see the women he saw over the summer again. he's going to travel to the city she works in and she had messaged him asking about lunch. he asked if it was alright. it took me by surprise but i decided, yes it is. not sure beyond that what will happen.
other than that normal holiday time. happy holidays everyone.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 am

Do you know how you feel about this?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:18 pm

letting it play out

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Catching up a bit myself......The holidays have the same effect on us. Just too busy in general. My Mrs was actually hoping to play last week, but she just couldn't make it. So, we totally understand your lower than usual activity at this time of year.

Interesting turn of events with David. Mrs-up2her has never been very keen on me playing. I did plenty of that when I was young and she was the reliable, trust-worthy, girlfriend. It was her "stick-to-it-iveness" that eventually made me realize I had the best thing I ever would, right in front of me. Can't say that I never flirt, but I've been enjoying our play the way that it is so much that it doesn't occur to me much lately. Oddly enough, she has stated that she would be more open to me playing if I wanted. We met a couple some time back and did a little same room swap that didn't result in completion for either "couple". But, it was nice to engage with someone else who found me attractive and it sort of gave me a bit of a confidence-boost. Not that I was lacking, but it was nice, to be honest. I would play with that couple again, as we both liked them very much in the general sense. But, I'm good right now. Kind of interested to see how David feels about it afterwards. In whatever takes place, that is.

Love catching up on your thread. Hope you had a joyous Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year to come. :up: ;) :up:

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Jane:

Maybe you should give him the green light as long as he wears a cock cage during his trip! He could enjoy satisfying her with his mouth but his cock would remain chaste!!!

Just a thought...

:whip:

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Very interesting Jane. My wife asked me to find someone. I told her I wasn't interested because I enjoy her being a Hotwife. She insisted and I actually found someone on a website. We've been chatting and I think now it's kinda making my wife a little uncomfortable. :)