Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

He is. And I am happy that Jane is happy!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:29 pm

you can all welcome me to march hotwifing with 3 minutes of non pleasure this afternoon. :???:

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

I wish it had been a better experience for you, but I am glad to see you posting again.

MrsPrissy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsPrissy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:27 pm

jane wrote:you can all welcome me to march hotwifing with 3 minutes of non pleasure this afternoon. :???:
Jane dear,

So nice to hear from you & David. I hope everyone is feeling much better. It is no fun to have sick babies. Sorry it was not all you had wished for, non pleasure sounds like laundry or something equally as mundane and no one wants mundane sex ;) I very much appreciate your kind PMs. You are a beautiful lady inside and out.

Yours in awe and admiration,
MrsPrissy
potato barn's little cum drop

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm

thank you so much !

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:59 am

Missed you Jane.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 am

Always interested in what Jane is doing, no matter how boring that she may think it is.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 am

I love the honesty of this thread (and OHW generally). Even the lovely Jane winds up with a dud experience
from time to time.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:49 pm

I can not begin to imagine what led to this, what must have been, very odd turn of events. 3 min = Total loser I guess, but how did he get to even meet you?
Hope all is well Jane, thanks for posting.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 am

I can certainly understand having trouble lasting long with Jane, but 3 minutes is a rather sad showing. I will await better news in the weeks ahead for you, wonderful Jane.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:41 pm

I have been lurking on OHW for a long time but this is my first post. I have recently finished reading all 190 pages of this thread and all I can say is: Jane and David, you two are amazing.

There is everything in this thread, the raw sexual eroticism is the most obvious, but you have suspense, drama and emotional turmoil. Oh yeah, there is comedy as well!! I have to applaud you two for being here so long and putting all this out here. It is truly a window into the lifestyle and a learning experience for those less experienced that the two of you.

Since I am caught up on the thread I am trapped like so many of your fans waiting in the real time for updates. Please keep them coming and be sure that you have a huge audience even if we all do not speak at once.

You two are amazing.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:43 pm

One other note, I basically read this entire thread start to finish (over a 7 or 8 day period) and when I got to page 55 or so I got to wondering how many Lovers Jane had been with to that point.

So I went back to page 1 and read each Jane or JH post and counted each “new” lover where it was obvious and continued counting to the end. I also started tracking the ones that were Black even though that was hard because I think Jane only a few times mentioned that someone was black however David did several times bring us up to speed on the ones that were name. I assumed all of Sam’s friends that he shared Jane with were black.

So, if anyone (Jane or David) wants to know what the score is, let me know and I will post.

Again, these are the numbers of new lovers only for each year. And only ones that were obvious new so Jane’s or David’s count may be different (higher).

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:53 am

Jimmy394 wrote:One other note, I basically read this entire thread start to finish (over a 7 or 8 day period) and when I got to page 55 or so I got to wondering how many Lovers Jane had been with to that point.

So I went back to page 1 and read each Jane or JH post and counted each “new” lover where it was obvious and continued counting to the end. I also started tracking the ones that were Black even though that was hard because I think Jane only a few times mentioned that someone was black however David did several times bring us up to speed on the ones that were name. I assumed all of Sam’s friends that he shared Jane with were black.

So, if anyone (Jane or David) wants to know what the score is, let me know and I will post.

Again, these are the numbers of new lovers only for each year. And only ones that were obvious new so Jane’s or David’s count may be different (higher).
I don't know about J&D but I'd sure love to see that data!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 pm

So would I. It's a record to be proud of. :)

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:29 am

I know politics is not usually discussed herein however I think both Jane and David has mentioned that Jane is on the conservative side of the political spectrum so I thought this might be fun to include here: edited by mod to remove url linking because they reduce our standing in the search engines.

The study was done in France where "Right" and "Left" are different than here. I wonder what it would be if done here.

Edited by mod to delete political views as they are not welcome on this site, they only cause flaming.
But not far away is a Swingers Club and not too far away is an Adult Bookstore with a small theater and those private viewing booths (glory holes in every one). The contrast is amusing.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 pm

i guess you could say we are conservative, but not of the talk radio-cable "news" "you must hate everyone and that makes you conservative" sort.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Sorry everyone for stepping on some toes with that post. The story was about a study in France that showed that liberal men tended to share their wives more than what they called conservative men who were more dominate. Like I said the study was in France. I mentioned where I live and generally it is thought of as a more "moral" place however there is a lot of Swinger Clubs in this area. It would be interesting to see what the political leanings were if that were to be studied like they did in France.

I sure did not want to start a flame war, that's like a pissing contest and in those everyone walks away smelling bad.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 pm

jane wrote:i guess you could say we are conservative, but not of the talk radio-cable "news" "you must hate everyone and that makes you conservative" sort.
I am with you on this, I think most people don't really care as long as one leaves them alone with their beliefs and actions. To each his own. Just stay out of my bedroom unless I invite you.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:58 pm

jane wrote:i guess you could say we are conservative, but not of the talk radio-cable "news" "you must hate everyone and that makes you conservative" sort.
We are very conservative and were surprised to find that the are a lot of conservatives in the LS. I'm not sure that most "hate" those who disagree with them however. But we do prefer to keep politics and lifestyle stuff separate.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Best to keep politics and religion out of most things. Hot topics with very strong opinions many times. At least with me. I do not budge on my political opinions but respect others right to have their opinions just like I do about their right to choose their approach to this lifestyle.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 am

Hoping for an update soon!

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 pm

I'm afraid Jane has moved on but I have faith that David was right and she won't stop spreading her legs for BBC

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:13 pm

I seriously doubt that.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu May 11, 2017 6:37 pm

She hasn't quit posting that i know of. She surprised me tonight and announced that she had a date. Kind of surprised me on a thursday.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:40 pm

That's awesome David! Please keep us informed.