Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
up2her

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by up2her » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:30 pm

(Big Sigh) - So good to hear from you, Jane. Enjoy and don’t forget to drop us a line letting us know how things are going. We know you aren’t much for detailed stories, but your words help us all round out the picture’s that have been going through our heads since you started the thread. :up:

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:57 am

I've been wondering how you were doing...
Pretty well it seems :up:

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Thanks for your update Jane... so glad you found a suitable young guy to enjoy your fantastic body as well as your personality... hope he will stay around for you to have many fun meetings with... he is very lucky to have such a hot experienced woman like you!!!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:34 am

Thank you Jane! I’m happy to hear you are enjoying yourself!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

jane wrote:okay here is an update. i did have a date last week. actually i had a few with a new guy. we had lunch a couple of times before actually hooking up. he's cute, well read, good job, great body. tall dark and handsome actually. he wasn't super 'huge' but totally attentive to what a woman wants in bed so he was actually a great lover. had lunch with him monday again.
he was super into my boobs, lol, as for positions he had my legs up at my shoulders quite a while, but i rode him to finish. i think he was impressed a woman could get that into it. he's definitely a keeper as long as he has time from all the other girls beating down his door i's sure.
Haha! Isn't it funny when the guy is impressed with our sex drives, love it!! and YEAH for a keeper! You go, girl!!

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Great to hear from you Jane. You've been missed.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Miss ya sweetie!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 am

She has a date tonight. Seems like something from a bygone time.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:49 am

Janes Husband wrote:She has a date tonight. Seems like something from a bygone time.
I'm sure she will remember exactly what to do with that big dick once they get by themselves. :mrgreen:

Glad to hear from you! :D

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

Long sabbatical but back in the saddle! Go Jane!

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:47 am

Awesome update

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:26 am

hoping to hear from Jane how her date went. Glad she's back on the stick.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:25 pm

KN2016 wrote:hoping to hear from Jane how her date went. Glad she's back on the stick.
Good one! That euphemism had to be intended :lol:

My wife is a Jane fan too. Glad to see she's still, or back in the saddle!

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Glad to hear from you. Jane has been missed. Hope she had fun.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:57 pm

They had sex; would have thought she'd be in here posting about it.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Janes Husband wrote:They had sex; would have thought she'd be in here posting about it.
is there anything you can tell us David? Do you know anything about him? older/younger? married/single? white/black/latino? met online/real life?

enquiring minds want to know!
:whip:

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
jane wrote:okay here is an update. i did have a date last week. actually i had a few with a new guy. we had lunch a couple of times before actually hooking up. he's cute, well read, good job, great body. tall dark and handsome actually. he wasn't super 'huge' but totally attentive to what a woman wants in bed so he was actually a great lover. had lunch with him monday again.
he was super into my boobs, lol, as for positions he had my legs up at my shoulders quite a while, but i rode him to finish. i think he was impressed a woman could get that into it. he's definitely a keeper as long as he has time from all the other girls beating down his door i's sure.
Haha! Isn't it funny when the guy is impressed with our sex drives, love it!! and YEAH for a keeper! You go, girl!!
...and Jane certainly has one, and in for the long haul, too. It is equally impressive and scary for us men when we meet a woman insatiable. Sometimes it takes a village.

Having grown up in both the last vestiges of the 50s and then immersed in the sexual revolution, now that the dust has settled, I see hotwives emerging as a new normal for the special few that embrace it. Go forth.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 pm

i met a man a couple months ago and thought he was super attractive and intelligent. unfortunately i don't hear from him often. he's very busy with work and i would not doubt other women. we did have a chance for a date though and it was really great. he's attentive and a great conversationalist when i'm with him. honestly i couldn't gauge his interest until i really started flirting with him and he started giving it back.
we had a great dinner and he knows his food, and he let me know he wouldn't mind if it continued.
he took me back to his apartment and after we began kissing he got undressed quickly and he has a great body that he really works on. i could name how nice each part is, but really they are all nice.
being the hotwife that i am i was down to my knees quickly taking him in my mouth for a slow bj.
then it was to bed where he took me on my back. at that point he became much more aggressive and fast in his thrusts. it wasn't a long session, but long enough! we fooled around some more after, with lots of talking , kissing and attention to my boobs.
i doubt i'll see him often , from his track record, but i'll definitely keep a date open for him now and then.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Nice post Jane. Good to hear from you again. When I started on the site, back when the lifestyle was just a fantasy, your thread was the first I read. Really enjoy your style. Thank you.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Sounds about perfect.

up2her

Unread post by up2her » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:40 am

Nice to hear from you Jane. Any opportunity to hear of a play date is welcomed.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 am

It's so nice to hear from you Jane. Considering your typical 1 or 2 sentence posts, it sounds like you had a wonderful date. I'm glad you were able to get out and spread your HotWife Wings.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:12 am

So nice to hear from you Jane. You have been missed. So glad to know you're having hotwife fun. Please don't disappear for too long.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:58 am

She's seeing someone right now, although i'm not sure there's going to be anything sexual.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:24 am

Judging from Janes recent post I will bet there will be something sexual! I hope he rocks her boat!