Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Janes Husband
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Watching that the kids didn't hear and were in bed !

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:00 am

Practical question from a hotwife hopeful hubby with kids.

What is the game plan if they do wake up for one of the usual reasons? Are you camped by the door or are you on high alert for their little foot steps?

Thanks!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 pm

High alert. We don't have company like that very often, and so far they havn't heard anything.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Janes Husband wrote:High alert. We don't have company like that very often, and so far they havn't heard anything.
We are always grateful to our caring HW husbands who give us the freedom to explore our sexuality.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 am

Always enjoy reading your adventures. Thanks to both of you for sharing!

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Sun May 03, 2015 8:20 pm

No update for long time. We miss you...

Hentai Husband
$2 Ho

Unread post by Hentai Husband » Wed May 06, 2015 6:49 am

luvs2eatpie wrote:Practical question from a hotwife hopeful hubby with kids.

What is the game plan if they do wake up for one of the usual reasons? Are you camped by the door or are you on high alert for their little foot steps?

Thanks!
Just wanted to say that Mrs. HH and I have been reading this thread for a long time, and there are so many times that it has served as the definitive guide when we tentatively began trying the HW life. This question and your answer reminded us that there are so many practical issues that we have faced (we have kids too) that have been faced by many couples here at OHW, and that we're so grateful that this forum exists to share experiences and make the challenges seem less daunting!
あいあむ変態
I am "Hentai Husband"
Devoted to Japanese "Hentai Hotwife"
Our Story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25695

justincase
Virgin

Unread post by justincase » Wed May 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi Jane
I hope everything is okay and you are busy having adventures. I love your thread. Please give us an update. Even if you think it is mundane. I read from the book of Jane, Feb 20, 2011, "i'm so bad. i was sitting in church , thinking of other guys." I think of that every time I am in church and see an attractive young wife. You could post about pumping your own gas and I would find it exciting. I love your avatar. You should keep all of your avatars alive in your "me" thread in the Hotties section. I still remember your first avatar. That is when I first fell in love with you. Of course you could post a picture of your ankle in your "me" thread and I would be going ooooo Jane's ankle. I try not to be a creepy old guy but I can't help it. I love women. Your stories have always been the epitome of what I love about women. David is a lucky man. Speaking of David I love his avatar too. Is that Jane's wrist? oooooo!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed May 20, 2015 5:58 pm

i was just about to post something.
so i havn't been doing much hotwifing lately. david found a guy for me over the weekend though. we met up with him at a hotel for the first time. he seemed pretty laid back so we went up to a room. david came in to, which is uncommon. i sat on the bed with this guy, ben, and david sat in a chair and watched. we actually all talked during the whole encounter. after a few minutes ben and i began to kiss a bit, and hw worked his way down to my chest for a few kisses. the most unique thing about it all was david. he kept asking ben if he liked what he was doing, if he thought i was hot, if he would fuck me.
after we got undressed i gave him a bj as he laid back, then i got on top of him. he got on top for a few mintues, then he wanted me on top again. at that point he really started thrusting up into me and david was encouraging him. it was pretty hot for us all, and unexpected. he was tall and thin with a nice cock. i may see him again.

livedit
Virgin

Unread post by livedit » Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Life is beautiful

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu May 21, 2015 2:17 am

Yeah Jane,
:up: to JH

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 am

justincase wrote:Hi Jane
I hope everything is okay and you are busy having adventures. I love your thread. Please give us an update. Even if you think it is mundane. I read from the book of Jane, Feb 20, 2011, "i'm so bad. i was sitting in church , thinking of other guys." I think of that every time I am in church and see an attractive young wife. You could post about pumping your own gas and I would find it exciting. I love your avatar. You should keep all of your avatars alive in your "me" thread in the Hotties section. I still remember your first avatar. That is when I first fell in love with you. Of course you could post a picture of your ankle in your "me" thread and I would be going ooooo Jane's ankle. I try not to be a creepy old guy but I can't help it. I love women. Your stories have always been the epitome of what I love about women. David is a lucky man. Speaking of David I love his avatar too. Is that Jane's wrist? oooooo!
Nice post :up:
I second the motion regarding Jane's avatars.
I'm besotted as well.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:20 am

jane wrote:i was just about to post something.
so i havn't been doing much hotwifing lately. david found a guy for me over the weekend though. we met up with him at a hotel for the first time. he seemed pretty laid back so we went up to a room. david came in to, which is uncommon. i sat on the bed with this guy, ben, and david sat in a chair and watched. we actually all talked during the whole encounter. after a few minutes ben and i began to kiss a bit, and hw worked his way down to my chest for a few kisses. the most unique thing about it all was david. he kept asking ben if he liked what he was doing, if he thought i was hot, if he would fuck me.
after we got undressed i gave him a bj as he laid back, then i got on top of him. he got on top for a few mintues, then he wanted me on top again. at that point he really started thrusting up into me and david was encouraging him. it was pretty hot for us all, and unexpected. he was tall and thin with a nice cock. i may see him again.
Sounds like everyone had fun!

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Thu May 21, 2015 3:17 am

jane wrote:i was just about to post something.
Such a sexy encounter to accompany your dive back into the hotwifing pool after your hiatus. Love how your hubby encouraged him. Very hot.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat May 23, 2015 4:51 pm

big date tonight, sort of. so nervous, don't know what to wear.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat May 23, 2015 4:57 pm

jane wrote:big date tonight, sort of. so nervous, don't know what to wear.
I know what that's like but I don't think it matters, imo.

Wear something that you like a lot that makes you feel good and sexy. I suspect he would like that more than anything.

Have fun!

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:42 pm

jane wrote:big date tonight, sort of. so nervous, don't know what to wear.
I am thinking you would look sexy in anything you choose. Hope you have a great time! Keep us updated!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat May 23, 2015 7:32 pm

She looked great when she left .

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 am

Big date huh? How big was he Jane?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 24, 2015 7:19 am

very

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 24, 2015 12:43 pm

he was so good i came twice.
i mean i went back this morning.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm

jane wrote:he was so good i came twice.
i mean i went back this morning.
Ohhhhh! Yay!!!!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 pm

and maybe again tonight

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 pm

nice to hear Jane is back in the groove of hotwifing...
the 'big-one' must live close-by and very talented to enjoy Jane evening+morning+evening... hope david gets to encourage this guy too!!

J1520
Virgin

Unread post by J1520 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:34 pm

So glad you are back ,enjoying you adventures and I have missed the updates. Have a wonderful time tonight. Can't wait to here details.