Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Janes Husband
Pervert

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun May 24, 2015 9:27 pm

She's off to do it again. We had a talk about it. She wanted to go again, i was not sure it was a good idea. She hasn't been doing a lot of it lately though, so i did not stand in the way of it.
She met him a few days ago and they met up last night. Apparently she enjoyed it a lot.

J1520
Virgin

Unread post by J1520 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Janes Husband wrote:She's off to do it again. We had a talk about it. She wanted to go again, i was not sure it was a good idea. She hasn't been doing a lot of it lately though, so i did not stand in the way of it.
She met him a few days ago and they met up last night. Apparently she enjoyed it a lot.

Jane's new bf must really be hitting all the right spots :D for her to want to see him again so soon. Did you think her dates with him were to close together, or thought she wasn't ready physically for the adventure and please details about her dates, I enjoy reading about your adventures and I include you Janes Husband :up:

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 am

Jane always rocks!

Travels of a HW
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Travels of a HW » Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 am

Curious, I've read the thread and I'm wondering if the emotional aspect has gotten better.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon May 25, 2015 9:31 am

Travels of a HW wrote:Curious, I've read the thread and I'm wondering if the emotional aspect has gotten better.
Welcome to OHW, Travels of a HW.

:)

Mia

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:28 am

Dear Jane,

How exciting. Please tell us more as it happens.

Best wishes,

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Travels of a HW wrote:Curious, I've read the thread and I'm wondering if the emotional aspect has gotten better.
everything is fine emotionally here.

had a nice weekend with a new guy. saw him 3 times. he doesn't live in our town so i took advantage while i could.

livedit
Virgin

Unread post by livedit » Mon May 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Who could blame you? I hope JH is okay with it

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Mon May 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Sometimes you have to seize the opportunity. I'd do the same thing, especially after Jane's long dry spell.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm

livedit wrote:Who could blame you? I hope JH is okay with it
Everything she did was discussed between us beforehand.

luvs2eatpie
Experienced

Unread post by luvs2eatpie » Tue May 26, 2015 9:27 am

jane wrote:and maybe again tonight
You go girl!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 pm

When it rains it pours with her. Barely anything for months, and now i think she met another today apparently.

J1520
Virgin

Unread post by J1520 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Janes Husband wrote:When it rains it pours with her. Barely anything for months, and now i think she met another today apparently.

I hope she saves some for you .. Also hope she will you two will keep us posted with details on how everything goes.
Really enjoy the adventures. :up: :D

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri May 29, 2015 7:46 am

date tonight ! dinner and then havn't decided if we are coming back here or to his place.

bravenewworld
Experienced

Unread post by bravenewworld » Fri May 29, 2015 11:57 am

Please tell me you have a thread with pictures in the Hotties section...and then tell me which one so I don't have to spend all afternoon searching... :mrgreen:
"Sex seemed to me all about surrender. Not the woman's to the man, but the person's to the body." Alice Munro

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri May 29, 2015 5:22 pm

bravenewworld wrote:Please tell me you have a thread with pictures in the Hotties section...and then tell me which one so I don't have to spend all afternoon searching... :mrgreen:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28633
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:12 pm

bravenewworld wrote:Please tell me you have a thread with pictures in the Hotties section...and then tell me which one so I don't have to spend all afternoon searching... :mrgreen:

Even if you did have to spend all day looking, I'm pretty sure you won't it consider it wasted time. :up: :D :whip:
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri May 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Just daddy with the kids for the evening. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Just daddy with the kids for the evening. :)
Oh, you very lucky guy! We're all jealous as hell.

livedit
Virgin

Unread post by livedit » Fri May 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Just daddy with the kids for the evening. :)
Know that all so well. It will be fine by morning

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat May 30, 2015 6:28 am

yes, it did go fine !
went out to dinner with a man named grant i have seen a few times over the past few months. afterward we went back to his place. he's 40, fairly gentlemanly. takes his time. so basically lots of kissing, slow missionary, me on top a little. he has kind of a curved cock which touches places...very nicely. i don't think i usually divulge that kind of information? idk. i kind of giggled a little when he came. then he kissed me and we both laughed . i was thinking it's always funny to me watching men's faces when they cum. do men feel the same way when they watch us cum, or is that so rare an occurance? :???:
so after we cuddled, chatted, i stroked him. i leanded down and kissed the tip of his cock and he remarked , "last thing you kiss , the tip of my dick. next think you kiss, your husband's lips." i thought about....,"probably true" . then we showered lightly , because he was going to have to drive me home.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am

Thanks for Jane. Always looking forward to your updates. I enjoy looking at my wife when she cums. I love seeing her facial expressions or how her eyes flutter. I dont laugh though, more like, man I caused this. She in turns laughs at me. LOL

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sat May 30, 2015 6:44 am

jane wrote:yes, it did go fine !
went out to dinner with a man named grant i have seen a few times over the past few months. afterward we went back to his place. he's 40, fairly gentlemanly. takes his time. so basically lots of kissing, slow missionary, me on top a little. he has kind of a curved cock which touches places...very nicely. i don't think i usually divulge that kind of information? idk. i kind of giggled a little when he came. then he kissed me and we both laughed . i was thinking it's always funny to me watching men's faces when they cum. do men feel the same way when they watch us cum, or is that so rare an occurance? :???:
so after we cuddled, chatted, i stroked him. i leanded down and kissed the tip of his cock and he remarked , "last thing you kiss , the tip of my dick. next think you kiss, your husband's lips." i thought about....,"probably true" . then we showered lightly , because he was going to have to drive me home.
Lovely story. So glad you had a nice time.

What a wild thing for him to say to you -- that's hotwife husband gold!

Mr E loves to watch my face when I cum, and I have been with a couple of lovers who especially enjoy that as well.

I actually prefer to *hear* a man cumming - but looking at his face other times like when he enters me.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat May 30, 2015 6:51 am

the last guy i was with made a lot of noise. grant just grunted loudly at the end. ;)

bravenewworld
Experienced

Unread post by bravenewworld » Sat May 30, 2015 8:12 am

Wisher wrote:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28633
Muco gracias! :)
"Sex seemed to me all about surrender. Not the woman's to the man, but the person's to the body." Alice Munro