Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuckPride

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 am

You've always been a great girlfriend. I hope he appreciates that.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:20 am

She met a new guy yesterday. She said he was about the same height as her, good shape, blonde. Enthusiastic or a little too fast in bed. That's how she usually describes things too me; brief words , not paragraphs.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:26 am

Did you get the sense that Jane enjoyed the experience?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:11 am

She laughed a lot about it. She thought he was kind of "cheesy".
When i asked her again a while ago she said it wasn't bad.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 am

Cheesy is good. It's a hell of a lot better than disrespectful and overly aggressive.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:58 am

Janes Husband wrote:She met a new guy yesterday. She said he was about the same height as her, good shape, blonde. Enthusiastic or a little too fast in bed. That's how she usually describes things too me; brief words , not paragraphs.
Jane, Brief Descriptions?

I can't believe that. :lol:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Jane celebrates "Independence Day" a little differently then most of the public!! Let Freedom ring for Hotwives every where!!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Hot dogs and sparklers are about it today i think.

So far.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:43 pm

The night is still young.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:38 am

That was it.

She seems to be chasing these days more than catching.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 am

Jane shouldn't have to chase any man. There's nothing wrong with taking an extended break from hotwifing if the thrill is gone.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:26 pm

If she is enjoying the chasing more than the catching, then all is good.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:22 am

Yes, Jane doesn't have to chase unless she wants too because
She is so hott. And can pick n choose who gets her prize

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:19 am

Jane's public is dying for news.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:39 am

Here's hoping Jane & David are having a great summer and that if she's been "spreading her legs" they'll tell us all about it very soon.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:34 pm

jane wrote:So i have not been with many men. My first, other than my husband was an acquintance. Friend of a friend. Long story. He got married last year though. So hubby and i put a profile on adult friend finder. After sorting through a few guys i agreed to meet one man. He is 28, average height and build, fairly cute. My husband dropped me off at the hotel restaurant, but stayed close by. Well i met the man, and for some reason we were not clicking in person like we had on the internet, and the phone. After a nice dinner though i felt almost obligated to go through with it. I know, really dumb. We went up to the room he had reserved, and we began to kiss, and fondle. For some reason it felt a little businesslike. He had some wine there, and asked if i wanted to undress. I don't drink a lot, but i downed a glass to get in the mood, then we began undressing, and caressing. When he took down his pants he asked me to fondle him. I did so, and he got hard quickly, and then he was rushing me to the bed. He sucked, not so gently , on one breast, then he had the condom on, and he was pushing in. At this point i was just waiting for it to be over. When it was over he got up fairly quick and left, like he was embarrased. Then two days later he sends a message and asks if i want to get together again. Strange huh? I'm not totally new to this, i've had a fb, but this enounter left me cold.
There's a guy who has been hitting on me, and i've put him off, but i have to believe he'd do better.
Not all encounters are mind-blowing. My wife has now been with several men and says all but two were great.

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

yielding william wrote:
jane wrote:So i have not been with many men. My first, other than my husband was an acquintance. Friend of a friend. Long story. He got married last year though. So hubby and i put a profile on adult friend finder. After sorting through a few guys i agreed to meet one man. He is 28, average height and build, fairly cute. My husband dropped me off at the hotel restaurant, but stayed close by. Well i met the man, and for some reason we were not clicking in person like we had on the internet, and the phone. After a nice dinner though i felt almost obligated to go through with it. I know, really dumb. We went up to the room he had reserved, and we began to kiss, and fondle. For some reason it felt a little businesslike. He had some wine there, and asked if i wanted to undress. I don't drink a lot, but i downed a glass to get in the mood, then we began undressing, and caressing. When he took down his pants he asked me to fondle him. I did so, and he got hard quickly, and then he was rushing me to the bed. He sucked, not so gently , on one breast, then he had the condom on, and he was pushing in. At this point i was just waiting for it to be over. When it was over he got up fairly quick and left, like he was embarrased. Then two days later he sends a message and asks if i want to get together again. Strange huh? I'm not totally new to this, i've had a fb, but this enounter left me cold.
There's a guy who has been hitting on me, and i've put him off, but i have to believe he'd do better.
Not all encounters are mind-blowing. My wife has now been with several men and says all but two were great.
A hell of a lot happened between that entry and today. Jane is the gold standard of hotwives.

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:24 am

Im addicted to Jane

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am

Blizzard wrote:Im addicted to Jane
Yes, I know that feeling.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Gold for sure

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:37 am

Oh please, please, please throw us an update. Anything would be nice even if it was just domestic stuff!!

Please Jane, Please!!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am

She hasn't seen anyone lately i don't think, just wishing.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:24 am

Appreciate the update.

Jimmy394
Trainable

Unread post by Jimmy394 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 am

Janes Husband wrote:She hasn't seen anyone lately i don't think, just wishing.
Thanks for this, any little bit helps those of us who live our lives vicariously through both you and Jane.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:23 am

Yep, good to know you're both ok.