Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Omega Wolf
Virgin

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Omega Wolf » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 pm

I Think I'm Very Very Late To The Party!
Jane Is A Wonderful Lady.I Can Tell That Much From The Few Pages I Read.
Eagerly Waiting For More Adventures!
Throw Me To The Wolves and I Will Return-
Leading The Pack.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:52 am

Whoa! Hold on there!!!
david has been on several dates.
This is an interesting development. You two never fail to amaze.
When you're ready, please do tell! :)

Every good wish,

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:57 am

jane wrote:i havn't been seeing anyone lately, at least no sex. david has been on several dates.
And here I thought the kids were out on the street
Calling Jane to come out until the streetlights came on,
But it was David they were calling for :whip:

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:02 am

jane wrote:i havn't been seeing anyone lately, at least no sex. david has been on several dates.
Like the others, I think this is an interesting development. What's fascinating to me is, what is going on in your pretty head about him, and about you? Have you met them, and.... dare I ask, are you finding them 'interesting'?
Would you watch, like he has? Or.... :)

Best to you Jane, with your being so openminded.

AbbyandCraig
Prepubescent

Unread post by AbbyandCraig » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:15 am

Sorry about your experience. My wife had a similar situation months ago and she never got together with that guy again. She has two men that she sees somewhat regularly and it has worked out well for her. They both know she is a Hotwife. Maybe finding someone to see regularly could work for you.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 am

Wow... a role reversal for the sexy jane+david couple... jane allows david to explore being a HotHusband?... simply amazing evolution... can David have visitors at home so Jane can enjoy voyeuristic fun? ... jane was always full of surprises... GO JANE... GO DAVID !! :-)))

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:37 am

so i havn't been seeing anyone, at least not sexually in the past six weeks or so. at the same time david has been feeling left out. he mentioned to me , while on a trip, that a coleague expressed interest. at least he thought so. i could tell he was intrigued, and although i had mixed feelings i felt i should let him see where it went. subsequently they went on a few dates. nothing so big happened, but they did both express interest in each other. so i've kind of been dealing with feelings on that. i did see dj yesterday for the first time in a while. not much happened other than a visit, but i did blow him. it kind of reawakened my sexual interest.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:03 am

What do you think brought on your lull in libido?
Or was I miss reading and you and David have been playing together while he's home along with his extra curricula playmates?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:06 am

i'm not going to go too far into it, just family things, didn't have the time.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Wow! Well this is an interesting development. So nice to hear from you Jane. Missed you.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:30 pm

jane wrote:i'm not going to go too far into it, just family things, didn't have the time.
Life Happens :roll:

I am continually amazed at how much adventure you are able to squeeze around the demands of your young family.

You Rock Jane

Respectfully, Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 am

jane wrote:i did see dj yesterday for the first time in a while. not much happened other than a visit, but i did blow him. it kind of reawakened my sexual interest.
I can imagine JH on a date, which is pretty significant, but thinking of you.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:35 pm

It is very strange for me to talk about, but i met a very nice lady. She's not married and she was attentive and interested . We've been on several dates. We've all been unclear as to where the boundaries are, so we are just taking it one step at a time. Exciting and strange it's been.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Janes Husband wrote:It is very strange for me to talk about, but i met a very nice lady. She's not married and she was attentive and interested . We've been on several dates. We've all been unclear as to where the boundaries are, so we are just taking it one step at a time. Exciting and strange it's been.
I hope that it goes well for all of you! Mr E and I have been moving toward polyamory for a while ourselves. It's not always easy, but we are very happy. Both of us are dating other partners. We still intend to scratch Mr E 's itch for seeing me in action from time to time but that's not the major focus at present. Make sure you and Jane keep communicating with each other and dealing with stuff when it comes up.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Janes Husband wrote:It is very strange for me to talk about, but i met a very nice lady. She's not married and she was attentive and interested . We've been on several dates. We've all been unclear as to where the boundaries are, so we are just taking it one step at a time. Exciting and strange it's been.
Can you elaborate? Did you tell her hey I'm just looking for a fuckbuddy? Have you had sex with her yet?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 am

No we havn't had sex. We have discussed how far it can and cannot go. We've talked quite a lot.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:19 am

Are you feeling an important difference between this person, as a "nice woman", and Jane, who, for all her many wondrous feminine virtues (for which I utterly am in love with her) might not be described - at least not as her most prominent characteristic - as "nice"?

And is this nice woman's willingness to have long conversations with you something you crave and feel perhaps that you don't experience in the same way with Jane, who, rather famously around here anyway, keeps her own counsel?

I'm paying attention, kids. I hope you are too ...

Love and Peace to you all :)

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 am

Janes Husband wrote:No we havn't had sex. We have discussed how far it can and cannot go. We've talked quite a lot.

Do you want to fuck her? If so just go ahead and be straightforward. Say hey I love my wife but I find you very attractive and would love to have you for a playmate. Let's go have some fun.

It's that simple. No different than the guys who approach Jane. Are you getting paralysis by analysis? If so don't think and just act. Be bold.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 am

DanielsDen wrote:
Janes Husband wrote:No we havn't had sex. We have discussed how far it can and cannot go. We've talked quite a lot.

Have you told her you like to watch?
Does David really like to watch? I've never been all that sure ... :???:

Me, I really like to watch and stroke, short of cumming, which I save up I shoot it really hard into mrsbubba's used mouth or pussy - Woo Hoo! :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Is that like David? Maybe not so much ... :|

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:28 am

what does a hotwife do for her husbands birthday?

just dinner for two :)

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:47 am

jane wrote:what does a hotwife do for her husbands birthday?

Nice. I would have said an FMF with her husband getting spoiled by two women but dinner and sex with the wife is awesome as well.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:04 am

calmcurioushubby wrote:
Happymcshove wrote:
jane wrote:what does a hotwife do for her husbands birthday?

Nice. I would have said an FMF with her husband getting spoiled by two women but dinner and sex with the wife is awesome as well.
Remember, this is Jane. She said dinner for two. She did not specifically say "Dinner with hubs." Wait for it, wait for it.........
Also, she didn't say she'd be there.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 am

So Morgan, are you suggesting that Jane has arranged a lovely dinner for two so that David and the "nice lady" can have a long pleasant conversation, while Jane talks dirty and takes DJ's big black cock in her hot little white naughty married pussy? :o

Just asking ... :cool:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:47 am

I don't even have to post anymore, you guys create your own material.

no, david and I went to dinner. about all the sex was a little icing on my nipples.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:53 am

jane wrote:I don't even have to post anymore, you guys create your own material.

no, david and I went to dinner. about all the sex was a little icing on my nipples.
If you would get specific and post details about not just your FBS but sex with David we wouldn't have to use our imaginations and create our own material.