Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Morgan
Player

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Janes Husband wrote:In bed talking this morning about moving. Thinking it might be easier with this lifestyle, and fewer questions. Feeling like if word got around I'd feel too cucked, and Jane says "more likely people would see me as a slut". While she was talking I began caressing her and ended up between her legs circling her labia gently. The more I did the more she spread her legs. "You kind of like the freedom ", I told her. "It turns you on being able to experience the other side. It's still new to you." She turned and looked at me and turned her eyes down and squished her lips.

Thought that little moment might be of interest.
Anything about either of you is interesting, but I think I need a translator.
Is eyes down and squished lips good?

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:17 pm

It was sort of a shy and thoughtful look.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:48 am

She'll find someone to fuck no matter where she is. Besides seeing some of them too long isn't always a great idea.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:02 pm

I havn't been out much lately and havn't been feeling that good, so around noon I went just a couple blocks to starbucks. while I was going in a man held the door for me. I've seen him before and he hasn't paid much attention to me. he's pretty cute. well this time he really gave me that certain look and chatted for a couple minutes. it's a small thing , but it makes a person feel good ! people are funny sometimes.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Why doesn't that work for me when I go to Starbucks? :(

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 pm

calmcurioushubby wrote:
starbuckslvr wrote:Why doesn't that work for me when I go to Starbucks? :(
Because you are a hotwife's husband, silly! Female intuition tells them all we are already taken...........lol!
LOL Ah yes! So true! :)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:51 pm

I had grant over at lunch. I had taken a nap in the morning, but he called and wanted to see something. so I dressed for him and we talked for about a half hour. then we began kissing , and he caressed my hair and my chest. I was sitting there, robe open, no bra. then he wanted to have sex though , and I'm not feeling well today so I explained that. I know he was disappointed. I'm not sure if I should posts things like this, because they aren't very hot for you guys.

ThanksForSharing
Trainable

Unread post by ThanksForSharing » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Please DO post things like this Jane. I find it interesting and I bet many other readers do too. Love the description of your robe open, but also like knowing that sometimes even with a hotwife, the answer is no, not right now. I hope you're feeling better soon. Not because you will have more stories to share - but because I do find you to be a down to earth real person who just happens to be into the same ( generally speaking ) kink as me.

Jack

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm

I think it's good to share. It shows another perspective to this lifestyle.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Your candor is always appreciated Jane. Feel better.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Anything you write Jane will be read with much anticipation and excitement.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

for an overworked mommy a shower actually makes me feel human again. I havn't played much this summer of course. been getting way too many messages online, but I have a couple dates this weekend. one for a drink and one for coffee. just quick feel them out kind of dates. even with that I don't know how I'm going to juggle the kids and all, not too mention I still have dj and grant. I'm not sure I need to be looking for more. grant told me he doesn't want me seeing other men, but I suppose what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
david wasn't thrilled reading about me and grant the other day without knowing it, but I teased him gently on the phone just for a moment and turned it all around. guys constantly amaze me how their psyche works. jealous or not , deep down they like it.

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:10 am

You are amazing. :) I think I'd get over it pretty quickly too.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am

Sounds like you're getting ready to get back into the swing of things.

Nc-hotwife89
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Nc-hotwife89 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 pm

I like the way you always honestly post things.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Your summer may be heating up.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:00 pm

She could not stop spreading her legs if she tried.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Janes Husband wrote:She could not stop spreading her legs if she tried.
That's why she's the queen of hotwives

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:46 pm

jane wrote:for an overworked mommy a shower actually makes me feel human again. I havn't played much this summer of course. been getting way too many messages online, but I have a couple dates this weekend. one for a drink and one for coffee. just quick feel them out kind of dates. even with that I don't know how I'm going to juggle the kids and all, not too mention I still have dj and grant. I'm not sure I need to be looking for more. grant told me he doesn't want me seeing other men, but I suppose what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
david wasn't thrilled reading about me and grant the other day without knowing it, but I teased him gently on the phone just for a moment and turned it all around. guys constantly amaze me how their psyche works. jealous or not , deep down they like it.
Sounds like it is time to cut bait

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Janes Husband wrote:She could not stop spreading her legs if she tried.
If this were Facebook, that post would get a thousand likes.
Mr GILF

OMG, Obviously this post got my attention. Make that two thousand likes.
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 am

well I had two dates yesterday. speed dates I should call them. the first one was on a guys break. well dressed guy, well built too. he seems to be into me because I'm a mom . anyway he was pretty cute and seems to be a stable guy.
then about 6 last night I met a guy at a wine bar for about a half hour. he was really well dressed, professional, pretty sexy guy I think. a gentleman by appearance. so we had a nice quiet chat and we agreed to meet again. he gave me a nice gentle, light hug as we parted. seemed pretty solid guy too. so I'm just taking it a day at a time. my schedule is pretty hectic right now, anyone would have to conform to it.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:37 am

Moms are very sexy. I'm glad both dates went well. It should always be the boyfriend who conforms to the hotwife's schedule, although I know this can be difficult to achieve if he works irregular hours.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:35 am

Wasn't thinking anything was happening this weekend. Then Grant's girlfriend leaves early and he wants Jane for a couple hours. Heading to church with the two kids.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:40 am

Sitting here watching Crazy, Stupid Love. Never watched it all the way through. Jane got home a couple minutes ago.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:50 pm

David’s recent posts do not come across as those of an enthusiastic hotwife-hub, I have to say. :???:

He has always seemed ambivalent, but recently his references to Jane and the marriage are - well - a little on the negative side of ambivalent.

I sincerely hope there isn't trouble brewing ... :|