Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:43 am

Sorry to hear about the average performance with the new guy Jane :(. It is a good thing you have andre and a few others that you can fall back on :)

Dmo
Experienced

Unread post by Dmo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:51 am

jane wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:52 am
he wanted to shoot on my face.

Oh nice. Im a fan of guys shooting on wife’s faces. Even on my wife.

Sorry to hear about the new guy. Being busy with life and such, I’m sure it’s a bummer knowing you could have used that precious time to be with a better guy (guys)

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:06 am

it was fine , he was fine, i dont regret it :)

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:39 pm

when you've had andre and his buddy i can see why this guy doesn't make the grade

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:56 pm

sometimes you gotta be with a guy more to get comfy

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:58 am

jane wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:59 am
around 11am andre called me and wanted to switch to yesterday. i told that wasn't not a good idea. he told me to get my ass over there ( just his way of talking) He and his friend were waiting when i arrived in my LBD. they both pulled up the bottom and pulled down the top, playing with my body until they got me on the bed. andre stood in front while his friend took me doggy. he seems to like to go last, idk. anyway i'm self conscious about sucking dick while my body is being rocked, worried my teeth will do damage. he had a good rhythm behind me and andre came after about 10 minutes on my face. just before his friend did. i went in the bathroom to claen up a bit. not much cum went in my mouth, except after fact. i tried to do a little facial and have a laugh about it, but it was messy. after about 15 minutes i laid on the bed and they both kissed me and suckled my breasts. andre got ready again and mounted me while his friend had less to do and just caressed me. after all this i finally came with andre giving it to me without being too hard. he got pretty good at that, a nice humping without too hard at first. after we were done i put my lbd back on, two loads leaking out of me. on the way i home david called me and said jahmir was stopping by. i was like no, this is not the time. i got home, and pulled my dress down to take it off and no sooner the front door bell rang. i pulled it back up and there he was. i looked not the greatest. i let him in , and directed him to the couch and i went to the bedroom, locked the door and jumped in the shower. we all visited later , but i was pre occupied with my day, so nothing out of the ordinary came of it. i look back on adventures like yesterday with those two and i cannot believe it was really me. someday maybe i'll get better at the blow by blow, or hump by hump.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:59 am

jane wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:59 am
around 11am andre called me and wanted to switch to yesterday. i told that wasn't not a good idea. he told me to get my ass over there ( just his way of talking) He and his friend were waiting when i arrived in my LBD. they both pulled up the bottom and pulled down the top, playing with my body until they got me on the bed. andre stood in front while his friend took me doggy. he seems to like to go last, idk. anyway i'm self conscious about sucking dick while my body is being rocked, worried my teeth will do damage. he had a good rhythm behind me and andre came after about 10 minutes on my face. just before his friend did. i went in the bathroom to claen up a bit. not much cum went in my mouth, except after fact. i tried to do a little facial and have a laugh about it, but it was messy. after about 15 minutes i laid on the bed and they both kissed me and suckled my breasts. andre got ready again and mounted me while his friend had less to do and just caressed me. after all this i finally came with andre giving it to me without being too hard. he got pretty good at that, a nice humping without too hard at first. after we were done i put my lbd back on, two loads leaking out of me. on the way i home david called me and said jahmir was stopping by. i was like no, this is not the time. i got home, and pulled my dress down to take it off and no sooner the front door bell rang. i pulled it back up and there he was. i looked not the greatest. i let him in , and directed him to the couch and i went to the bedroom, locked the door and jumped in the shower. we all visited later , but i was pre occupied with my day, so nothing out of the ordinary came of it. i look back on adventures like yesterday with those two and i cannot believe it was really me. someday maybe i'll get better at the blow by blow, or hump by hump.
How naughty did you feel meeting him at the door with two loads in you?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:22 pm

naughty, but for a different reason, i was more thinking about it leaking out of me, and how messy i felt .

how'd you like to hear about married sex? we were' in bed last night and i was thinking of this week and not sure i'm going to be able to see anyone. david was reading. i sccoted down and lifted and pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. ' your dick is just the right size for bj's, it won't give me tmj. " (which i guess can be take in two different ways :whip: i got on top of him and grinded for a couple minutes, and then got off before he could cum, and jacked him off.
short and sweet :)

steel4u0987
Virgin

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:27 pm

Does he ever get to cum inside your pussy? Thinking about putting my wife on cock restriction, no cock in her pussy for a few weeks with plenty of teasing. Hoping to help her hotwife desires grow...
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:34 pm

oh yes, he's not cut off from that.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:01 am

You suffer with temporomandibular joints issues? Or is it just a figure of speech?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:18 am

hahhaa
it was a figure of speech

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:36 am

Lol, maybe if we keep encouraging her naughtiness enough, you never know...

Edit: Jane deserves credit, I bet the sph folks would very much enjoy the dual value of her comment.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:57 pm

She's good at playing to that for fun, but she really is a sweethear.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:09 am

Janes Husband wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:57 pm
She's good at playing to that for fun, but she really is a sweethear.
Yup, that's the impression I got. I adore women that are inclined to make those efforts for the enjoyment of their partner (I think both should do so for each other).

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:03 am

To update things, she really hasn't found anyone else new lately. There were a few new last year, but all through people she knew.. Well, all through Andre. As for Jahmir , we had dinner with him and another couple last night. Nothing to report with him as far as hotwifing. Jane has been horny this week ,but frustrated .

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm

I hate to hear that Jane is horny and frustrated. The queen of hotwives should never be without strange dick when in need.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:51 am

haha, i don't know about that. i guess my standards became too high to be interested in many guys. i go back and forth about whether to flirt with guys who aren't in the lifestyle--just for fun. lately i've been against that. david is playing golf with jahmir and a couple other men today. business/ fun . he is cute, but not in the lifestyle. andre and deron have both been busy, and there just doesn't seem to be many i'm into that live in our area.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:33 pm

For the record, I’m all in on Jahmir. That’s a very erotic situation but it has to work for you. I’m pretty sure David was right about his interest.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:00 am

We were going to make a bet, we have a few times. Then i realized we both agreed he wouldn't make a move. He likes her , in some way, but after talking to him a few times i don't think he'd do anything about it. She teases at times that she's sub and she'd have to give in when hit on. Yes , i said, but what if the person you really didn't want to have sex with.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:48 am

Maybe both of you can give Jahmir (not-so-)subtle hints about the LS. I am betting that he very much wants to be with Jane but reluctant to take the "big" step. Perhaps some teasing from Jane, a dinner & dance date...

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:13 am

Maybe both of you can give Jahmir (not-so-)subtle hints about the LS. I am betting that he very much wants to be with Jane but reluctant to take the "big" step. Perhaps some teasing from Jane, a dinner & dance date...
I think he needs 'the talk'.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:30 pm

we had lunch the other day and we were talking about relationships, mostly his. he didn't show any interest or flirting with me, althoug he does like doing things with us. so i'm a little more cautious trying to initiate vanilla friends into this. although i havn't met anyone new lately, there are pther men out there.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:21 pm

jane wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:30 pm
we had lunch the other day and we were talking about relationships, mostly his. he didn't show any interest or flirting with me, althoug he does like doing things with us. so i'm a little more cautious trying to initiate vanilla friends into this. although i havn't met anyone new lately, there are pther men out there.
I'd like to click the "agree" button. Many fish in the sea, so you don't need this one.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:07 pm

he's a good buddy. david's playing golf with him and some other men this weekend.
meanwhile i got kind of the itch for something earlier this week. i thought it would be hot to meet someone new and just give a blowjob. so i was chatting with a guy online and i told him what i was thinking and we kept going back and forth and the next thing he ghosted. people are so funny.