Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Happymcshove
Experienced

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Happymcshove » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:17 pm

bubbajack wrote:David’s recent posts do not come across as those of an enthusiastic hotwife-hub, I have to say. :???:

He has always seemed ambivalent, but recently his references to Jane and the marriage are - well - a little on the negative side of ambivalent.

I sincerely hope there isn't trouble brewing ... :|
If he's watching and referencing Crazy Stupid Love the symbolism is a little stark.

I've had the same read as you Bubba.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:43 pm

it was a nice day yesterday. got a few messages from the guy I met Friday night. he seems interesting. this morning was kind of sudden. anyway I went to grant's place. we were on his couch and I was showing him something and we were talking a little bit and then I got up to go to his bedroom, but he said we couldn't in his girlfriend's bed. it kind of took the sweet off of the moment. we started getting into it on the couch though, and he kissed me real nice, and rubbed me up. caressing my arms and face. kissing, licking my neck. flicking his finger lightly across my nipple. I had on a tank and light skirt, and got out of them quick. then down on my knees opening his pants. I sucked him real nice and he let me know how it was feeling. sucked a long time actually. then I got up on him. I tend to cum real good riding him, his cock has such a nice curve to it. this time, it was no different. better if anything. I bounced on him faster and faster. he put his hands on my boobs, but I moved them down to my hips. oh I felt good, how many ways to say it? it was rubbing me just the right way the whole time until I came really good. grant had not cum. he let me relax, and I put my head on his shoulder and bit into his neck a bit. then he rolled me over. he took my ankles in his hands and held them apart and entered me again. I looked at his dick going in me and it was so slick with my juices. I felt almost dizzy, but not in a bad way, just recovering from shaking so hard. I think I got really loud as he pumped. he slowed down a few times to thrust into me at different angles as if to show me how good he is. if he had held out another minute before cumming I might have again, but it was okay. it was amazing. he gave a few more quick , deep thrusts as he came. then he laid down on me gently and we kissed a few times before he got up and got me a towel. I laid on the couch as he took a shower, and then got up and dressed. when he came out we kissed and I left. I took a nap this afternoon, kind of tired from the early day.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:34 pm

David sounding pissed off :???: ; Jane writing us a rhapsody - describing in juicy detail great sex with Grant, right down to how the curve of his cock hits her cum-spot just right. :o :mrgreen:

I really hope you both are talking in these somewhat new ways to each other. :)

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:12 am

It sounds like you both needed that.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:48 am

jane seems to have had a great day. love the story telling jane,

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:33 am

Jane has often said she's not good with erotic detail but I beg to differ.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:45 am

bubbajack wrote:David sounding pissed off :???: ; Jane writing us a rhapsody - describing in juicy detail great sex with Grant, right down to how the curve of his cock hits her cum-spot just right. :o :mrgreen:

I really hope you both are talking in these somewhat new ways to each other. :)

Yep. In the words of the legendary Dickie V, David you better get a TO baby!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:26 am

Kinda aggravating for a husband when his wife just jumps up and leaves because boyfriend decides he wants her right then. Jane doesn't sound concerned so probably just a little aggravation is all. I think that I would have gladly fucked jane in girlfriend's bed tho. Maybe time to move on from Grant?

Chavr
Prepubescent

Unread post by Chavr » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:14 am

As much as I love seeing what goes on in Jane's life I can't really understand what's going on right now. Part of this is because I don't understand the desire to play cuck in a relationship, I prefer a mutual agreement/equality instead of one having power over the other.

I see David being frustrated and upset. I honestly wonder if he's ok with the power plays or if he just goes along because he would rather have Jane with him even if it means he isn't truly happy. I think Jane likes the attention (to be honest who doesn't like attention from people they find attractive) and also enjoys the power game as well.

Then you have to factor in this forum which seems like it's almost a part of the relationship in a way. There are several people on here that would be considered friends and mentors. Maybe some of the real life actions are influenced by some of the people on this board similar to the influence a peer group might have.

I could also very well be totally wrong because like I said at the start I don't really understand an offset power relationship. Please don't take any of my comments personally, just providing a different perspective. If it's not right then I hope it's completely ignored. Regardless, I wish you both the best and mean nothing bad.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:55 am

I think they have in the past been at or near a showdown on whether their marital sex life was going to be primarily under her control. The decision at that time was that, yes, she was going to be free to decide who, where, and when she fucks.

I think David still clings to a certain ideal version of marital sex that he thinks of as "normal" and which he is waiting and hoping will re-establish itself between him and Jane someday. I think his hopes for this might have been re-kindled by the dates with the "nice woman", who probably signalled him in a thousand subtle ways that she isn't much like Jane sexually.

I don’t think the difference in Jane's and David’s viewpoints on marital sex relations is beyond their sustaining a pragmatic, working basis for living with this difference, although the sharpness of the contrast sometimes seems more vivid than at other times.

I am getting the feeling that the issues in the neighborhood of their sexual relations, including the status of her demonstrated need for outside cock(s), are up for revisiting in a mutually respectful way - and that a strong basis for an understanding going forward will emerge.

I wish these beautiful and brave people all the success in the world and I hope they can find a way to be happy together for a very long time to come.

For my selfish reasons, I would love it if their marriage would continue to accommodate Jane's intense love of occasionally acting submissive to big black daddies with huge cocks for her to suck, fuck, and have massive, shaking orgasms from. :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

in other news just had 15 minutes of coffee with Friday's cutie.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm

I wonder if he'll be lucky enough to have a third meeting with you.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 pm

I hope you also had a "protein shake" with your coffee.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 am

jane is back and ready to play

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 am

yes ! and i met up with my coffee friend last night !:) he was eager and very cute so i went for it. he has a great body. a few nice kisses, but mostly sex. he used a condom, but the funny thing was -it was like he came continually or something. or he leaks a lot. i don't know, never been with someone like that. and i don't mean he came and got soft, he kept going, so i don't know what it was. i guess there are some men that are multi orgasmic.
he mostly had me lay on my stomach and he was laying on me from behind grinding into me, but some of me on my back too with my legs all rolled up and him on his knees. it was fun and a little different. sometimes the thing about variety is just the variety itself . a lot of people are basically the same in bed, but now and then some guys do things a little different.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59 am

YESS!!! :whip: :whip: :whip: :mrgreen:

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 am

I love loquacious Jane.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 am

How young was Mr. Coffee?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 am

Oh jane, you do love being naughty and we love you for it.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:54 am

he's 26

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:58 am

Love the wives who enjoy the younger men! Hell, I love all the wives on here. What type of men do you enjoy most and why? If I may ask that is.

Happymcshove
Experienced

Unread post by Happymcshove » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am

jane wrote:yes ! and i met up with my coffee friend last night !:) he was eager and very cute so i went for it. he has a great body. a few nice kisses, but mostly sex. he used a condom, but the funny thing was -it was like he came continually or something. or he leaks a lot. i don't know, never been with someone like that. and i don't mean he came and got soft, he kept going, so i don't know what it was. i guess there are some men that are multi orgasmic.
he mostly had me lay on my stomach and he was laying on me from behind grinding into me, but some of me on my back too with my legs all rolled up and him on his knees. it was fun and a little different. sometimes the thing about variety is just the variety itself . a lot of people are basically the same in bed, but now and then some guys do things a little different.

Did you cum?

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:11 am

Variety is good.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:16 pm

happymcshove:

almost

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:34 pm

we have to get use to the little disappointments you know. sigh, you boys.